• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Position

One Position

His advance e-mail had warned her that today's session, short though it may be, would be intense. As he had in the past, he had afforded her a little time for mental preparation by such a message. She suspected that they also served to arouse her, so that the transition from everyday life to obedient submissive would progress rapidly. That was clearly the case today she thought, noting her state of readiness. She had not even laid eyes on his muscular frame and her nipples stood erect in anticipation.

As she walked to the door, she checked her appearance. His rules were few but the consequences for disobedience very real. There would be no pause at the door to muster courage; that had occurred on the drive over. Once parked, she was committed, and wasted no time in second guessing herself. She had long since given herself to this Dom, and with that alone in mind, she knocked without hesitation.

His eyes took in her appearance as he opened the door allowing her to pass. She entered quickly and then turned to face him, awaiting instructions. Today, he dispensed with any form of icebreaker including the light conversation she was used to. As soon as the door closed behind her, he issued his instructions. She felt her heart leap in anticipation as she moved to obey and she climbed the stairs at a steady, sure pace hoping that her physical display of assurance would somehow transcend the insecurity she felt inside. It seemed to be working, she noted, as she found her usual spot in the center of the room.

She turned to face the easy chair where he sat at the beginning of each session and relaxed her form and features to display only calm acceptance of what was to come. Time and practice had made it easier to achieve the proper emotional state, she reflected as she took a calming breath and fixed her gaze on his feet. Today he did not sit, but stood instead looking down at her as she adjusted to her place.

"Undress," he commanded. "There will only be one position for you to assume today."

She moved to obey as he continued.

"The challenge will be for you to remain in that position as I have my way with you. I want your ass and I want you to hold still as I take it, understood?" he asked in a manner that cut off any possibility of discussion.

"Yes, Sir," She managed, as she continued to peel off the layers until, at last, she stood naked under his penetrating gaze.

"Over here," he indicated, as he patted the desk with his hand.

She crossed the room and looked down at the desk. Her face reflected back in it's polished surface and she saw in her expression a desire she had never seen before. Is this how she looked when in his hands? He reached around her and fondled her breasts, searching for and tugging on her nipples. Her juices flowed and her eyes began to close as she leaned back onto his muscular frame, enjoying the stimulation.

How she loved it when he played with her nipples, pinching, pulling, and twisting. Her hands hung loosely at her side as her head rolled back and rested on his shoulder. Slowly she began to connect with him, losing herself in his hands and surrendering her own will to his. The sensations were exquisite.

A few minutes later she heard his instructions and bent to place herself across the desk. He did not stop there, but instructed her to spread her legs as far apart as possible. Her initial thought was that she was quite comfortable but an element of discomfort was introduced immediately and she pressed upwards on to the balls of her feet. He wanted her this way so that she would be presenting as much as possible to his hands, he explained.

She was vulnerable, exposed and unable to see his plans for her. It was a position she enjoyed, sought out even, since it was in this way that she released the person that she was in the world to the person that she was inside. She took a deep breath and felt it's warmth nestle her face as she exhaled slowly and waited for his next move.

The waiting was short-lived she noted, as his fingers explored her wetness and found her ready. His response to her readiness was evident by the sounds of pleasure emanating from deep in his throat and his fingers began to explore her moist folds. He pressed into her and she gasped at the sensation of fullness. His free hand began to massage her buttocks and she felt the warmth of stimulation spread across her flesh.

His voice filled her ears with gentle reassurances that he would use care as he took her to her limits and perhaps beyond. She loved his reassurance but it was hardly necessary, she mused, as she realized that she trusted him far more than she ever thought was possible and the safe word was their safety net. If anyone could take her to the edge of reason, it would be him.

Again she breathed deeply, not out of preparation, not because of stress, but because the act of breathing deeply awakened her nerves and allowed her to feel more acutely. It was sensation she would lose herself in and she was ready. A fact he seemed to notice as well.

The first blow took her breath away. Surely, she could not be expected to maintain any kind of pace were that to be the force used, she thought. What sub could tolerate a sustained pace of heavy strikes? The second fell on the other side and was no less intense. She tensed for the next one, but it did not come.

Moments later she relaxed and then realized exactly how tense she had become. His hands explored her back, massaged her buttocks and soothed away the pain. She could feel the heat given off by just two blows. Again, his voice soothed her and she lost herself in it. Was this intentional?

He began again to land his open hand on her ass. Easier this time, although still intense. There was no way any strike would go unnoticed. He eased into a pace, although she was uncertain at any given time exactly where it would land. The rhythm was what she responded to, it lulled her into his energy stream and she was able to relax completely as the repetition produced a security of its own.

She lost count as her eyes closed and her moans quieted. Her body responded with calm acceptance and her mind slipped away from its mooring of everyday life. There was a different world to visit in submission and she was on her way.

Sometime later, she noted a pause in his strokes and felt his hands once again soothing her reddened flesh. She felt him part her mounds and explore both of her openings, stretching, probing and filling. Her only response was to allow a soft moan of pleasure. Her juices were flowing freely, a fact he made use of. His fingers rubbed her clit until she exploded in orgasm.

Pulling his fingers from her pussy, he walked around and lifted her head by he hair. As instructed, she licked the juices from his hand and suckled his fingers as if it were her only food this day. He unzipped his fly and ordered her to open her mouth. She obeyed, making herself ready for him.

Unlike other times, she took no active role in this. He drove his cock into her mouth as if it were her pussy, making use of this opening as he had others in the past. Both hands gripped her hair firmly and controlled the placement of her opening for his maximum benefit. She choked, but he paid no attention easing only slightly and briefly to allow her recovery.

She felt his cock harden still more in her mouth before he pulled away from her and returned to her spanking. She was sore, but according to him, she was only half way done. She silently urged her body to relax and accept what he would give her by right. She had given her word and would not be satisfied until she had kept it.

The strokes were a bit harder this time, but her stimulation allowed her to tolerate them. He quickly fell into a rhythm and once again she felt herself drift away on the flow of his energy. He stood close to her and his warmth reassured her as again he increased the intensity. He was pushing her limits and she called out his name in an attempt to stop the blows.

His arm encircled her waist instead and he continued unabated. She breathed deeply and pressed forward into the desk to escape. Her hands held steady against the desk but curled into fists. He nails dug into her palms. Somewhere, she though she heard "5 more" and that gave her the strength to continue.

As the last few strokes landed she felt herself let go and ride the pain. She embraced it instead of fighting it and realized this was someplace she had never been before. As he finished, she found herself longing for still more. She knew he owned her, knew that his every wish was her desire and wanted to be his precious possession. The conclusion of her spanking brought both relief and regret. Each stroke reinforced her position, his strength and the reality of their connection. It was at this moment that the tears sprang to her eyes, not out of pain or grief, but as a way to release her emotions. His hands soothed her skin and he spoke softly to her of his pleasure.

She held her position and took in the soft soothing sensations, waiting for his next command. "One position," he had said, so she held still while she recovered from the intensity meted out on her tender flesh. She would not wait long to find out his plan for her. Moments later, she felt the warmth of lubricant being applied to her ass and his fingers moving to stretch her.

She relaxed and took in his fingers moaning softly with pleasure. His cock followed soon there after, in one quick stroke. She relaxed and received him with a gasp. She was indeed his to do with as he pleased and it was her job to accept it. His cock pressed into her and his flesh rubbed her very red buttocks. The combinations of sensations was a bit overwhelming and she bit down on her lip to keep from calling out.

Her hands reached behind her and spread her cheeks allowing him full access to her opening and providing her some measure of protection for the reddened flesh. He indicated his pleasure at her willingness to receive him fully and thrust still more deeply into her. Her head lifted as the moans escaped her throat.

It was not long before she felt him harden and release into her. He grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her down onto him until she was sure she could take no more. Then the pressure eased and he slipped out slowly, releasing her from his grasp. They both paused to catch their breaths before he began to clean her.

A few minutes later, he stood her up and turned to face her.

"That was wonderful." He stated.

"Happy Birthday," she whispered in return.

His arms came around her and pulled her close. He nestled her neck and kissed her deeply. She rested her head on his shoulder and listened to his heartbeat, willing it to not end. Hating the thought of a world outside this room. A world she must live in.

She had a few moments more and she would soak them in. Moments where she was she obeyed and he was pleased with her, moments where she could simply be his. That was the one position she wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Position

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds