• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Private Hike

Private Hike

I bummed around for a few years after high school working at odd jobs. One such job was at a place that did guided trips for fly fishing, horseback rides, river floats, and things of that nature. That was where I met Tina.

I took her, her husband Jake (both of them in their late 30's), and their 16 year old son Jonah out on a day trip for some stream side fly fishing lessons before their float the next day. Jake and Jonah were having the time of their lives. They were some of the fastest learners and most natural fishermen I have ever met.

Tina tried it for a while, but soon lost interest and sat in the shade to watch. After the men got the hang of things, I joined her and we got to chatting.

"This is fun and all, but really I'm more of a hiking nut," she told me.

"Oh, really?" I replied. "Have you had a chance to go anywhere while you've been up here?"

"I did go on a short one yesterday, only about two miles or so. I want to do more but I don't know the area and I don't like going alone."

"Well, I grew up around here and I know the area pretty well. I don't have any guests scheduled for tomorrow, so I could take you out for a bit if you wanted to."

Her eyes lit up. "Really?" She put her hand on my arm. "I would love to. I don't like short little hikes, though. How far were you planning on going?"

"There is an old miner's homestead about four, five miles back, and --"

Before I could finish, Jake hooked a fish and I saw that he was going to break the line before he got it in. I quickly excused myself and went to help him.

When I returned, Tina was smiling warmly and anxious to hear more.

"That would be great," she said after I told her more about the homestead. "I love seeing old places like that. I find it kind of..." she bobbed her head in a sweet, innocent way, "... romantic."

"I'll talk to my boss tonight and make sure. I don't foresee any problems."

We talked a while longer, occasionally interrupted by Jake or Jonah's fishing success. After a while Tina laid back for a nap ("Jake kept me up late last night," she admitted with a blush).

I didn't blame him. Tina was about 5'6", pretty fit, had nice tan, smooth skin, dark brown hair that went down to her shoulders, not a bad looking ass, and full, gorgeous lips. She wasn't flat chested, but she wasn't Dolly Parton, either. Not a bad body, overall. The really sexy thing about her, though, was her voice. Soft and sensual. I had imagined what she her moans would sound like on a couple of occasions.

After another hour or so the fishermen had limited out and we headed back. Upon our return I made arrangements for the following day.

Tina's voice stayed in my thoughts that night and I jacked off to the thought of her lips around my cock.

***

We decided to start our hike from where Jake and Jonah put in for their river float. Tina was dressed in a white, fairly loose fitting, sleeveless shirt, tan knee-length shorts that showed off her tan, smooth legs, a wide brimmed gardening style hat, and large lens sunglasses. I thought she looked pretty good.

She had a small backpack with her, filled with an assortment of supplies. She seemed to know what she was doing. Good.

As preparations for the float were finishing up, Jake stopped me and said with a genuine smile, "I tried not to wear her out last night. She's really looking forward to this, so make sure you two have a good time." He gave me a wink and walked over to Tina.

I thought it a bit odd of a statement, but shrugged it off as the two shared a short kiss. He whispered something in her ear and she blushed, smiling and nodding. They kissed again and the two of us started up the mountain.

***

The hike went pretty well and we even saw a few animals on the way. We reached the cabin in good time and after a quick pause for a drink, I motioned for her to enter. "Ladies first," I said.

"Nah... you go first. I want to check out your butt again," she said with a smirk.

I chuckled and went in, looking back to see her eyes traveling up down my backside.

The cabin was small with only one room. There was a rusted pot-bellied stove in one corner, a crude table built into the opposite corner, and a dry-rotted wooden bed frame against the far wall.

"Nice," Tina said, surveying the room. "Too bad the bed is in such rough shape... I wouldn't have minded getting to use it." I looked over at her to see her grinning broadly, a sly look in her eyes. I raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

"What can I say? A nice hike to warm up, a quaint little cabin with just me and this young stud..." She walked towards me, swinging her hips suggestively.

As good as this sounded, I had one tiny problem with it. "What about Jake?"

She smiled and put her arms around me. "We have an agreement. We can sleep with other people; we just have to get permission from the other first. He saw we were getting along well yesterday and he approved. I don't ask him very often, so he usually gives me the go ahead. Besides, he has his eye on a cute little gal that works in the restaurant."

What Jake had said now made sense. Very interesting...

I ran my hands down her back and cupped her ass cheeks, her stomach pressing against my rapidly stiffening cock.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

Tina licked her lips. "I'm a bit thirsty... I could use something to put in my mouth."

She patted the table next to her and I sat down as she unzipped my pants and released my swollen cock. She wrapped her hand around it and slowly gave a few strokes, grinning widely.

"Mmmm...." she said. "This is definitely what I was looking for."

As if it was an ice cream cone, she licked from base to very top several times then wrapped her lips around the head and slid her mouth down onto my whole length.

It was better than I had imagined.

She angled her neck and I felt the last couple of inches slide into and out of her throat as she bobbed her head slowly. (Talk about no gag reflex!) She looked up at me and I smiled, nodding for her to continue.

She slid her lips up to the very tip and then plunged back down until her lips hit my balls, sending my cock deep into her throat. Slowly back up, and then quickly back down. Back up, sucking and gliding her lips along the full length of my shaft and then back down again, one hand caressing my balls while she worked.

"Are you fingering yourself?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I think you should... we'll both enjoy it more that way."

She took my suggestion and slid her other hand down into her shorts. I gently grasped the back of her head and began pulling each time she plunged down. I pulled a little harder each time, thrusting my cock slightly deeper.

Soon she began to make noise as she played with herself, her soft moans vibrating along my shaft as she gorged herself on my member.

After enjoying that for a few minutes, I shifted a bit and held her head still, slowing back down as I used my hips to fuck her mouth and throat. After she got used to this, I picked up the pace again until my balls were slapping against her chin on each stroke. I kept thrusting my cock down her throat and the now constant, vibrating moans told me she was enjoying it just as much as me. I was pulling her head down with each stroke, her lips sucking hard as they slid along on their own lube.

The only sounds in the room was the 'slap-slap-slap' of my sack and her muffled moans, which soon became one long sound as she suddenly fingered herself harder and gripped my leg for support.

I felt a surge rising in my loins as her throat massaged my, and Tina must have felt it as well. As soon as her own orgasm finished, she gripped my ass and pulled my cock as deep as it would go, my hot load emptying into her throat. She swallowed all of it, never choking or gagging once.

I was quite impressed.

When she finished, she stood up, smiling and licking her lips.

"I've never done it that way before... usually I am doing all of the work. I liked that."

"Well, if you ever want any more practice, I will be happy to oblige. Now, I believe it's your turn." I turned her towards the table and slid her shorts down.

"Mmm...." She said. "Jake doesn't like going down on me. I usually have to spend a night with another woman to get this little treat."

I filed that image away for later as she leaned back on the table and I admired her short-trimmed triangle of pubes and swollen lips. I inhaled her rich, musky aroma and then ran my tongue through her groove, flicking her clit as I went by.

"Mmmmmm...." She sighed. "I miss this."

I licked again, harder, and her hips rose in approval. "Mmmmm..... mmmmm.... MMMMMmmmmmm...."

Tina's moans rose sharply as I tongued rapidly at her clit. I slid a finger into her dripping pussy and she became even more vocal.

"Aaaahhh.... Aaaahhhh... aaaah.... Mmmm... aaaaaahhh... yesssss.... Mmmmm.... Aaaahhh... aaaahhh... aaaaghhh.... AAAaghhh..."

I felt the walls of her pussy begin to clench around my finger so I slid my tongue as far as it would go inside her.

"AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" she screamed as her thighs clutched my head and the hand that had been stroking my hair pushed my face deeper into her crotch.

When she finished, I resumed my tonguing and her approvals were higher pitched and more frequent. Before I knew it, she came again, pussy juice squirting onto my chin.

She pulled my head up and kissed me deeply, panting. "That... was... soooo... good," she said between kisses. "Not many people came make me squirt like that."

She reached down and stroked my stiffening cock. "I think it's time for the real show," I whispered into her ear. She nodded and we looked around quickly for the best way to do this.

We decided on having her brace herself in the window while I pounded her from behind. She took off her shirt and I saw that her tits weren't as small as they looked. I fondled them as well as her small, hard nipples while she readied herself, arms braced at the corners of the window, her back dipped down, ass thrust out, and legs spread wide to admit me.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and heard her inhale with anticipation. I pushed hard and buried it in her as she gave a short, high shriek of delight.

I pulled all the way out and rammed back into her cunt, getting a sharp, "Aaahh!" of pleasure from Tina. I kept pulling out and slamming back into her, my balls barely having time to slap against her ass before I reared back again.

"AAaahh!... AAaah!... Aaaahh!... mmm... MMMmmm... Yesss!... MMmmmmmm..."

I thrust faster into her sopping wet pussy as her juices ran down my legs.

"Ohh... fuckkk... mmmm... fuck... me... harder... mmm... harder... aaah... AAaahh... mmmm... mmmmm.... MMMMMMM.... yesss... like that... ohhh!!... I.. I.. I'm... MMMmmm... AAAAhhh... AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!..."

She was now fucking me back, her hips matching the rhythm of mine as I drove my cock repeatedly into her. Her screams became one long sound as her pussy clenched down on my shaft, her juices squirting and splashing loudly onto the floor. I gave her ass a sharp smack and her pussy clenched even tighter.

I kept fucking her, hard, as our bodies came together over and over in a rapid, not unpleasing slapping sound. I gave her hard, deep thrusts, my cock gliding in and out of her still drenched glory hole with a short squishing sound with each shove.

As I slammed even harder into her, Tina practically howled with ecstasy. Her pussy clenched again and again as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her. Knowing that I was reaching my limit, I gave one last, hard thrust and dumped gush after gush of my cum into her. As I finished, we both stood there a moment, chests heaving.

Tina spoke first. "Oh... fuck!... I thought... you would never... stop. Guys don't... usually last that long."

"You sounded like you... were enjoying it."

"Of course I... was! I like a nice, hard fuck as much as I like a hard hike! Maybe even more."

Soon our breathing returned to normal.

"I really want to try something else," Tina said, "but I don't know if I would be able to walk."

"What's that?" I asked.

She smiled. "Before Jake and I go home, I want you to tie me up and fuck me like that again."

"Only once?" I asked slyly.

She grinned even wider and shook her head. "Maybe we could even get Jake and the redhead from the restaurant in on it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Private Hike

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds