• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Recovering Ch. 02

Recovering Ch. 02

12

Read Chapter 01 in advance for background on this one. All characters are at least 18 years old.

I'd been divorced for almost two years from my former wife who'd taken our real estate holdings when we'd split. For a place to live I'd bought a lakeside cabin from what was left of my deceased mother's estate in the California mountains near Lake Tahoe and taken a year off from my partnership in a design engineering business to get it in shape. The cabin, plus a 32 foot motor cruiser, boathouse and dock required some maintenance that had been deferred over the years, which I began with a vengeance...until I ran into the luscious 18 year old Jamie, twenty-five years my junior.

I'd known Jamie since she was a child, the granddaughter of Buster, the neighbor nearest the place that I'd bought. She'd never known her father – a Mexican national – and her Anglo mother had later gone to prison for life on a murder conviction, at which point Buster and his wife had adopted the young girl, at the time about age 10.

When my mom had been alive, our extended family had gotten together with that of Buster on weekends, playing touch football and picnicking on the grounds between the two homes. Jamie had nursed a childhood crush on me which – I found out after I'd bought the cabin – had grown into puppy love as a young teen, then as a gorgeous 18-year-old Latina had matured into a lusty, sexual hunger. It was her healthy appetite for fucking that was hastening my recovery from divorce.

She cleaned houses for a living after graduating from high school the previous June; she planned to enter a gourmet cooking school in the city that Fall. It was from the city that I'd just returned one night when I came home unexpectedly to find her and her best friend, Dana, enjoying a little girl-girl love in Jamie's bedroom next door when they thought no one was watching them.

Early the next morning Jamie burst into my bedroom, breathless from having run from her grandfather's house, and leapt onto my bed. "When did you get home?" she cried, crawling up to embrace me and slobber wet kisses all over my face. She had obviously just thrown on a denim miniskirt and cropped top and hadn't showered as yet, since she still smelled of the rich odor of feminine musk on her face and in her hair from the night before, or possibly from earlier that morning.

"Late last night. I didn't want to disturb you," I mumbled sleepily.

"Are you crazy? I would've been over in a second if you'd called me!" she gasped, while peeling back the bedcovers to get at my cock.

"Well...you looked like you were kind of busy," I said, causing her to stop her groping and look at me in stone silence.

"Ya mean you saw...", she stammered.

"Your friend Dana is beautiful," I said, speaking truthfully of the luscious blonde whose tongue I'd witnessed through my binoculars lapping between Jamie's legs. "At least I assume it was Dana that you were entertaining," I said.

"Lemme explain, Jess," she said, very seriously.

"You don't have to, you know. It's really none of my business. We can still be friends...even lovers...without me knowing the details."

"Aw, Jess, it's just that...ya see...Dana was abused for a coupla years by her mom's boy friends...an' she had bad luck with dudes in school, too. Anyway, she got turned off to guys an' I was her best friend, so...".

"So you two became lesbian lovers," I said, completing her sentence for her.

"Well...yeah. But that doesn't mean we're complete dykes. I mean, I showed her the tape of us an' it really turned her on an'...".

"That tape was for your eyes only!" I said sharply.

"Okay! I'm sorry! I was so proud of it I just had to show it to her! She's my best friend! I mean, she got off while she was watchin' it."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me. She saw the tape of you and me fuckin' and she talked me into – ya know – doin' her with a vibrator. I mean, we've been best friends all of our lives!"

"Oh well, then...it's understandable," I said facetiously.

"I knew you'd get it," she said, totally missing my sarcasm. "Listen, I've got two cleaning jobs today but I haven't seen you in forever so let's get it on, okay?" she said, peeling off her cropped top to reveal her lovely naked breasts and groping under the sheets for my prick which had risen to the stature of a morning woodie. "Mmmm, this is what I've missed so much," she murmured, licking her lips before she took half of my meat to the top of her hot, wet throat and pulling off. "This'll get me through the day, baby," she purred as she then slowly throated me a dozen times before straddling me with a flat foot on either side of my hips, raising her skirt to her waist, and lowering her tight, juicy sheath slowly onto my throbbing shaft.

Jamie was looking down at me with half-closed eyes and her lips were pursed in a circle as she breathed several ecstatic "Ohhhhhhhhhhs" while cycling up and down on my rigid prong. Her pink pussy was stretched around me snugly and, with each pass over my vein-laced cock, left a thick, translucent discharge, no doubt the congealed remains of her juices from the night before. I pulled her down close to me onto her knees, smelling Dana on her dark hair and licking her friend's dried discharge from the skin on her face, feeling a sick thrill similar to the one I'd felt the night before when I'd seen them from a distance writhing together with their heads between each other's thighs.

"You smell good, honey," I breathed into her ear, which caused her to hurry her fucking movements down onto me. "Just like a blonde, barely-legal pussy," I teased, breathily, causing her to whimper and accelerate her plunging even more. When I whispered: "Mmmm, Dana's young cunt leaked all over your face while you were licking her, didn't it!" she whined and hammered her saddle onto me with such force that she hurt my pelvis.

"Oooh-ooh-ooh...Jesse, you're so...dirty. Gawd, when you...get like this...I wanna fuck you...forever!" she gasped, as our loins resounded with a repetitive thwopping sound.

Finally I stopped her in mid-stroke. "Jamie, don't try so hard. Relax and let me do you." With that I raised her up and began kneading her breasts softly, pulling outward and twisting gingerly at her stiff, salmon-colored nipples, until her breathing deepened and she began sighing, prompting me to nibble aggressively at them. She moaned as I raised her spread legs 'til just the tip of my penis was inside her, giving me several inches of vertical room to maneuver, then she cried out joyfully as I grabbed her butt in both hands and began spearing upward into her as hard, fast and deeply as I could.

At first she exhaled the air in her lungs, sounding a tone which rose in pitch and volume as I drilled into her. As she gasped for breath I wrapped my arms around her waist fully and, digging my heels into the mattress, hammered away brutally at her immobilized snatch as her cries grew in intensity. Finally she screamed, "Eeeyeeeaaahhh!" several times as her climax roiled within her and her buns trembled uncontrollably. I looked up at her face and her eyes had rolled back into her head; she appeared comatose, not breathing for a half minute, until finally her muscles relaxed completely and she collapsed on me, moaning and groaning my name, "Jess...ohhh, Jesse."

After a while Jamie left a happy girl, or at least a contented one. Her friend, Dana, lived with her aunt in South Lake Tahoe and Jamie was driving in to meet her after work to go clubbing that night. I, in turn, had a classic case of "blue balls," since I hadn't cum during our early-morning tryst. No matter, though. I looked forward to a full day of uninterrupted labor on my boat, which I hoped to have ready in a few days for the coming weekend on the lake...if only Jamie would continue staying busy during the day.

Late that evening I was working on my book when she and her blonde friend arrived unannounced after a night at the casinos. They'd obviously been drinking, given the way they were giggling when I opened the door, though Dana stopped laughing with an "Uh-oh" when she saw that their humor had escaped me.

"Aw, c'mon, Dee, his bark's worse 'n' his bite," Jamie slurred as she fell against me, smashing her soft, ripe breasts against my chest and indicating that she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't need one either, since her black mini-dress was strapless and held up by a stiff bodice that cupped the bottom half of her tits, barely covering the aureoles, and pushed them both up in defiance of gravity. As if that weren't enough, between them was a vertical "V" about two inches long that showed the healthy tan cleavage of her Latin ancestry.

The dress hugged her beautiful round bottom and its southern boundary barely skirted the muscular globes of her ass...that ballerina's ass that I'd nailed so brutally that very morning. She wore no stockings, but then she didn't need them. Her flawless tan skin and muscular legs accented by three-inch black stiletto heels had already made my groin throb in response.

She leaned against me – her female heat and smell stirring my arousal – and looked up at me with eyes shining. Her hair was up – a carbon copy of Dana's – in ringlets, with loose wisps dangling around her face. Dark eye shadow and mascara and maroon lipstick were her makeup. Rhinestone earrings and a choker were her jewelry.

"We were gonna stay at Dana's aunt's t'night, but I talked her into comin' back here. Can we stay?" she asked with mock innocence as she ran her hand into the waistband of my shorts.

Dana was leaning against the bar separating the kitchen area from the living room, sucking on a pink lollipop with her flat, pink tongue, and regarding me with a penetrating look. Her deep brown eyes – uncharacteristic for a natural blonde – seemed to strip me naked as I mumbled an answer. "Well...sure...I mean, there's the second bedroom. But...what'll Buster and your grandma say...I mean...in the morning, and...".

All the while I was stammering Dana just looked at me impassively and slowly...obscenely, licked at her lollipop as if it were the head of my cock. The front of my shorts were bulging by this time so I disengaged from Jamie and stepped behind a bar stool to hide my excitement. Jamie then perched herself on an adjoining stool and re-inserted her hand in the waistband of my shorts.

"To answer your question, don't worry about Jamie's grandparents," said Dana. "To them I can do no wrong. I was the valedictorian of our high school class. That makes me a heroine in their eyes. The fact that I've also been a tramp seems to escape a lot of people! Just like in politics, people see what they want, regardless of fact."

Her voice was low, sexy and measured. She was obviously comfortable speaking seriously with adults and gave no hints of being a stereotypic, teenage airhead...except for the lollipop, which she continued to worry with her overactive tongue. I looked at this 18 year old beauty and wondered where she'd picked up her brains.

"Projecting contradictory images is sometimes very useful," I said, sounding more intellectual than I wanted.

She smiled faintly and appeared to relax, pulling up a bar stool for herself and climbing onto it. "I knew I liked you when I saw you on tape," she said under her breath.

The girl was nearly 5'10" in heels with strawberry blonde hair, done up in thick waves on this night with – like Jamie – curly strands framing her face. Her face had high cheekbones and ended in a narrow chin, with widely-set eyes and a full-lipped mouth. She had on dark green eye makeup and jewelry. There were probably three or four A-List Hollywood actresses that she brought to mind, given what I estimated were her voluptuous 36C-24-36 measurements.

Her outfit was breathtaking...a blue-green mini-dress with three-quarter sleeves made of some stretchy, knitted material. In front it went all the way to the neck; in back it scooped low between the shoulders to reveal all of her toned back nearly to her crack. Its hem barely covered the tops of her thigh-high nylons which were stretched tautly over her long, muscular, delicately-crossed legs.

At that moment Jamie woke me from my trance by jerking on my waistband. "Hey! Earth to Jess!" she cracked. I looked at her, groping for words, and she said, "It's okay, babe. I'm used to seeing guys reduced to jelly with Dana. When that happens I just have to distract 'em," she giggled, standing on the stool's rung and pulled her miniskirt from under her, bunching it around her waist, and sitting back down with her knees six inches apart.

My eyes went immediately to the black G-string thong she was wearing, then met those of Dana, who was searching my face for an indication of what I was going to do next. Jamie removed her hand from my waistband and began softly stroking the bulge at the front of my shorts until it became too much for Dana. She dismounted her stool, picked up her carry-all bag that she'd brought in with her, and excused herself to go to the bathroom, saying, "You guys make up your minds what you're going to do. Jamie knows I'm pretty easy, within reason."

When we were alone Jamie was all over me. She threw one arm around my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth while unzipping my fly and yanking out my prick – now nearly erect – and wrapped one upraised leg around mine in an unsuccessful attempt to impale herself on my rod.

"Jamie, c'mon! At least let's go into the bedroom!" I admonished.

"Okay, but leave a lamp on and the door open, so Dana can watch!" she said.

I did as she asked and, in the bedroom, turned on a dim, bedside lamp before slipping off Jamie's skin-tight, black mini-dress. Her thong was made of three black elastic ribbons, each one inch wide, attached to two metal rings, one above her buzz-cut pubic patch and the other in back at the top of her crack. I yanked the unusual garment off her hips and down over her thighs.

She looked at me quizzically and I muttered, "It's easier to eat you with it off," as I slipped next to her and pulled her down to me on the bed. As I laid back, my stiff cock pointed at the ceiling, prompting Jamie to grab it and begin licking it with obscene slurps from balls to tip. Her position was such that I, in turn, grabbed her succulent hips and pulled her over, spreading her legs so that her luscious wet pussy covered my mouth. Now in a "69," I pushed her legs forward to open her up completely and speared up into her pinkness with my stiff tongue, causing her to arch her back and expel a groan of pleasure as she craned her neck skyward. Minutes later she was mewling like a kitten as I lavished long licks the length of each of her swollen labia, drawing forth a continuous stream of sweet juice from within her young insides.

Jamie had responded well to my cunnilingus in the beginning and this night she seemed particularly grateful. Like the rest of her taut torso, her pussy lips were fleshy and muscular, able to grip my tongue, it seemed, as I quested inside for more tender tissues. Unlike her fucking, though, which was vocal to the point of being noisy, when I ate her she merely whispered sweetly to me. So, as she slowly progressed toward orgasm, whispering such things as "Ohh, Jesse...yeahh...so gooood...right therrre...mmmmnnn...yeahhh," I heard from the living room the unmistakable creaking of my reclining leather desk chair as Dana rocked in it, apparently masturbating while observing us. While I gripped her friend's tan hips and Jamie ground her cunt onto my open mouth ever faster, so did the creaking noise increase in speed until – after about 30 seconds of tongue-fluttering on Jamie's clit – she froze in mid-air and climaxed soundlessly, flooding my mouth with a slurry of pent-up fluid.

Dana wasn't so quiet. Accompanying the chair's creaking from the other room were rapid breathing and muted cries which gained in speed and volume until finally she was crying out "Aghhh! Aghhh! Aghhh!" Finally, when she reached her orgasm, she yelled "Aaaggghhhhh, aaaggghhh, aaaggghhhmmmnnn" until she lapsed into silence, interrupted only by an occasional creaking complaint from the chair.

Jamie, however, had only gotten started, and proceeded to straddle me flat-footed and sit on my upstanding cock while facing away from me. We were too close to the bottom edge of the bed, though, and I stopped her momentarily to move us both backward to its center where we could comfortably proceed. In doing so I glanced through the doorway into the dark living room and – sure enough – a few feet away in the gloom was the pale, gorgeous, naked body of Dana with legs spread, now silently moving a large dildo in and out of her cunt while looking straight at us while we fucked. She had both feet atop the chair arms and her free hand was busy rolling and tweaking her nipples as she rhythmically buried the latex instrument to its base inside her bald pussy. I gestured for her to come in the bedroom and join us but she shook her head once quickly and returned to her self-pleasuring just as Jamie inserted my fleshy probe into her tight, wet gash.

As Jamie began rolling her hips down onto me I shifted a bit to the side so that I could see Dana more clearly through the doorway. She'd made it easier for me to watch her since she'd moved closer to us...close enough that I imagined I could smell her plump snatch as its lips clung wetly to the dildo she was using. It wasn't as if she was teasing me by masturbating as much as she seemed to be sharing the deep upward banging I was giving the passionate Jamie. In fact, the more vocal Jamie got, the more excited Dana seemed to become with her dildo, matching the little Latina's yelps with cries of her own.

Shortly after that I flipped Jamie onto her tummy and mounted her from behind – boning her like a dog – so that Dana could easily see me pounding her girl friend's bottom from the side. Both girls were now desperately trying to sate their respective sexual appetites, as their frantic vocal cries gave witness.

Jamie was on all fours and was grunting "Uhh...uhh...uhh...yeah...uhh...yeah," as she gripped fists full of sheets and flung her arched butt back at my rampant prong. Her hair had come loose and with each thrust flew in all directions as our thighs smacked together rhythmically.

Dana had flipped over in my reclining chair, was on her knees, and from her bag had retrieved a huge, combination dildo and butt plug and was goring both of her holes with it while leaning against the back of the chair and watching us sideways. To my relatively untrained ear, she sounded further along toward orgasm than did Jamie, since her groans were deeper and less measured. "Ohuuhhhohhh...uhhh...uhhh...ohuuhhhohhh...mmmnnnuuhhohhh...oooh," she called out to her sensual muse as she rocked back and forth in the chair, its creaking keeping a sort of weird syncopated tempo with her internal sexual spasms.

I responded like a typical male animal. Sweating and puffing, I gripped Jamie by her taut tan hips and dug my prick deeply into her soft, pink snatch ever faster. She was leaking a stream of juice down the inside of her thighs that was as copious as I'd ever seen on a woman and her mouth was encouraging me non-stop. "Uhh...yeah...ohh...fuck...me...hard...Jess...se," she urged, then she began making less sense. "Uhh...nuhhh...aghh...aghh...naghh...ughh...aghh," she grunted and started twisting in my grasp as she neared orgasm.

When she climaxed I felt her vagina clamp down on my full length and saw her asshole begin to flex wetly above my embedded cock. As she peaked she screamed my name and her head and shoulders fell to the bed as her bracing arms collapsed. I continued stroking into her as she lay there moaning, and – outside the bedroom – Dana herself had her own sympathetic orgasm, all of which helped bring on my own.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Recovering Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds