• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anna Ch. 05

Anna Ch. 05

12

The following day, I picked Jane up from Rachel's house. It was obvious they had been together that night but Jane asked not to talk about it and said she would talk when she was ready. I sort of respected it but to be honest, I was pre-occupied with thoughts of Anna. We had fucked in the sauna, half fucked on the bed, fucked again against the sink and then fucked in her bed. The last time was different. From my point of view, I wasn't just getting my rocks off. I was actually focused on her and how she was enjoying it too. It was more of a shared thing.

As I drove Jane home, I could only think about how soon I could visit Anna again. At Jane's house I went inside with her and we ended up in her room. We were lying on the bed fully clothed, just kissing and chilling out. I was feeling her tits through her clothing and enjoying the soft moans she was letting out. The petting was getting me more aroused but Jane wasn't making any effort to stimulate me. I ran my hand up her leg and under the long white skirt she had been wearing the previous evening. Her beautiful legs parted and I rubbed her pussy slowly. Jane became wet and my finger slipped inside her. As I rubbed her pussy and worked my finger inside her she seemed to distance herself from me and just concentrate on the soaking wet digit that was playing with her g-spot. She moaned and sighed until a rush of climax hit her body and she gripped my hand between her legs with her thighs. All this made my cock nice and hard and I started to unzip my jeans with my other hand. Her hand moved across to help and soon my cock was released and Jane was stroking it. She moved to sit on top of me and I suddenly remembered Anna had sat in exactly the same position the night before. Jane sat gently on my cock in the same way Anna had done.

"I can't believe I let Anna sit on you last night," said Jane staring down on me.

"That was just a game," I said, "This is for real." She smiled back at me and just wiggled. She was clearly enjoying feeling my throbbing cock straining to get inside her. Then she copied the movement Anna had made the night before and raised her self up. My cock sprang up a little and Jane wiggled as she came down so I could enter her. She sat on my cock with it deep inside her soaking pussy.

We moved very little but just stared at each other enjoying the moment. There was closeness between us that was really special and my cock being inside her just added to that.

"I missed you last night" she said, rocking back and forth slowly on my swollen cock. "Rachel touched me all over but I wouldn't let her kiss me or touch my pussy. I liked feeling her hands on my body and over my skin but I couldn't go any further. I think she was a little disappointed but I don't care." I sat there listening to her almost forgetting my cock was inside her. Without any response from me, Jane carried on talking. "We slept in the same bed and fell to sleep naked with our bodies touching. Our legs were entwined and I could feel the heat from her pussy against my leg. She was rubbing against me and it felt really hot. Eventually we both just fell to sleep. In the morning, I woke up alone and she was downstairs drinking coffee and writing something in a book"

The diary must make quite interesting reading I thought to myself. I flipped Jane off me and onto her back, climbed back on top of her and started to fuck her again. Slowly at first but then I really started to fuck quite hard. As I did I thought about Anna. Jane's body was so different to Anna's. Jane was a size or two smaller and her skin was softer and smoother. I couldn't say which I preferred but as I fucked Jane with her legs wrapped round me, my mind drifted to thoughts of Anna and I came deep into her pussy. My cock softened inside her and I slowly slipped it out. Jane's legs stayed apart and I slipped my cock back in again. We smiled as I toyed with her clit using the head of my semi erect cock. The white skirt was up round her waist and her legs and pussy looked so sweet against the material. I was the luckiest man alive and with hindsight I should have counted my blessings and stuck with Jane. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and little did I know my relationship with Jane was about to change dramatically.

.....................................................

My evening job serving drinks in a pub took up three nights a week. One night on the way home, I called in on Anna. She answered the door in her dressing gown but seemed reluctant to let me in.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a whisper. I explained that I was on my way home from work and thought I would call in. By that I meant I wanted to fuck her. She was clearly weighing up the situation. Her little boy was upstairs asleep but other than that, there was no reason why not. "Come in......but only for a little while."

I followed her into the living room. The curtains were shut and she turned the sound down on the TV. Sitting next to her on the sofa, I started to run my hand up her thigh. We talked a little about what we had been up to and whether Jane suspected anything from the night of our game. My hand was still playing along her thigh and I started to get hard. She pushed her leg against mine to make more contact between us but then stopped.

"You better go," said Anna suddenly, "It's late and you can't stay."

With that she stood up. I stood up and followed her but before she could leave the room, I put my arms around her from behind. I slipped a hand inside her dressing gown and it fell open. She tried to resist but I immediately began nibbling on her neck. Anna arched her head back and slipped an arm behind her and round me showing her approval. I unzipped myself and lowered my trousers. My cock was almost completely hard and in the time it took me to move Anna into a bent over position against a large sofa chair, I was completely hard. She opened her legs a little to welcome my cock. Her hand slipped between her legs reaching for my cock and she grabbed it and slipped it into her. Her dressing gown was getting in the way so I lifted it onto her back and started to fuck her from behind. She was pushing back against me and I was banging her faster and harder. Her perfectly rounded ass cheeks rippled as I slammed into her. After a few minutes of really hard fucking I lifted her into an upright position with my cock still in her and just humped her standing up. We were both panting and she stepped forward and away from me. Anna moved to the sofa and kneeled on all fours. I positioned myself behind her and started to fuck her again. Only this time she was encouraging me.

"Fuck me, fuck me..... keep fucking me." She was half whispering and half panting and I was following her instructions and fucking her. Then I took matters into my own hands, pushing her onto her stomach, flat on the sofa and fucking her from behind until I came. I stayed there on top of her still humping, even after I came. She continued to moan with every hump and I just kept doing it. Within a minute or two I was softening but I still kept thrusting into her without actually withdrawing. I started to harden again quite soon and before long I was able to fuck again. By the way she moved back up onto all fours, I could tell she wasn't complaining and I started sliding my soaking wet cock in and out of her pussy.

"More..... Fuck me again, c'mon, fuck me." She really wanted it and I intended to make her come. After a few hard thrusts, my cock slipped out and flopped upwards onto her ass. I began to slide it down but instead of returning it to her pussy I spotted her ass hole. I gripped my cock firmly and positioned it over her ass and pushed against it. She resisted but I continued. The tip just disappeared half an inch inside her. There was silence. Was she going to resist me or let me do it? I kept pushing and bit-by-bit I entered her. My cock was covered in her juices and some of my cum so it was well lubricated. It became more comfortable for her and felt really tight for me. I gave her a good anal fucking to compliment the regular fuck we had just enjoyed. It felt amazing for me and I didn't really consider whether she was enjoying it. For some reason I decided not to cum inside her and I withdrew just as my second load shot all over her back. I jacked out the last few spurts and wiped my cock head on her ass cheeks.

She turned and lay facing me on the sofa. Her dressing gown was all over the place and her freshly fucked pussy was in full view. I loved staring at it seeing the lips all red and swollen.

"That's my first time" she said referring to the anal.

"Me too" I smiled.

Anna then grimaced and said, "I think I prefer it in my pussy but it was worth a try."

A few moments later I was out of the door and on my way home. I got a bit of a shock when I arrived home. Jane was waiting for me.

"Where have you been?" she asked, "I called in at the pub to give you a lift home and they said I had just missed you."

I had some explaining to do and I blushed. I suppose I must have looked a little guilty and she could tell I was at a loss to explain where I was. There was no way in hell that she could know I was giving Anna's arse a good seeing to.

"Where have you been?" She asked again. "Were you with someone?...... Oh no. NO WAY. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!.... WHO IS SHE? TELL ME"

She stood up and started to grab me and shake me. I didn't answer. She hit me against the chest and started to cry. I stood there taking her mild beating and trying to calm her down. "You fucking cheating pig. Why? You fucking pig!!! You fucking fuck" Jane was getting even more worked up. I still stayed silent so she grabbed her car keys off the table and started to head for the door.

"Honey, wait!!" I shouted after her. "Nothing happened. I haven't done anything."

It was no use. My guilty cheating face had given me away. I decided to let her go and then try to talk to her in the morning. Of course it was no use. Over the next couple of days, phone calls were unanswered, flowers didn't work, and everything I tried failed to change her mind. Although she had no evidence, she was convinced I had cheated on her. She was right but I was prepared to lie or do anything to get her back. I needed Anna's help. I was going to lie and say I had called round to see James and I had been talking to Anna the whole time. It was worth a try but Anna would have to be in on it.

"No chance," said Anna when I explained my situation and how I wanted her to lie for me. "I'm not saying you were here. She'll know its me you were with."

"You're my only hope...." I pleaded.

"No!" Anna's decision was final. I stared at Anna and started to think. Was she hoping I would split with Jane? Could she really think like that? Was that what this was about? For the first time, I looked at her and felt no attraction whatsoever. In fact, I only felt contempt. I think Anna could sense it. "I think you better go!" she said. I stepped towards her and she stepped back. "Just go!" I stepped towards her again. She stepped back but was leaning against her kitchen table. I leaned into her. My cock was pushing against her. She leaned back. This was not sexual, this was aggression and it was turning me on. "JUST GO!" she said.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Don't you want me today?"

She looked slightly scared but I wasn't expecting what she said next, "We're finished!" That was it. I paused for a second and waited for it to sink in. I didn't believe it at the time but I also didn't like what I was feeling so I left her house without looking back at her. I didn't return as I felt too much pride.

That was the last I saw of Anna for a few months. I missed her to start with and I especially regretted the end of the fucking. I later found out that she had got back with her husband. Jane and I patched things up a little but it wasn't the same and she didn't trust me. She was possessive to begin with but things really started to eat her up and I didn't enjoy her company in quite the same way. The looks can only have an impact for so long. Rachel had been right during her sauna outburst. There has to be a connection and it was gone with Jane and me. Eventually Jane cheated on me with someone else and we parted on very bad terms.

About a year later I bumped into Rachel in the supermarket. We chatted for a while and then carried on with our shopping. As I left the shop, she was also leaving and she offered me a lift. I accepted and we chatted in the car on the way home. Rachel asked about Jane and I explained that we had parted finally, then the subject moved to Anna.

"I expect you heard Anna got back with Ken?" she asked. "Did you and her really fuck that night on my floor?" It was clear that Rachel didn't really know.

"I thought you knew everything," I replied.

"Such as, what is there to know? Anna told me about the blowjob when your button broke. That was because of the whole blowjob issue with Ken." Rachel was starting to intrigue me now.

"What issue with Ken?" I asked.

Rachel then went onto explain that Anna had never been into oral sex. It had been a constant source of argument between her and Ken ever since they got married and she point blank refused to consider sucking his cock. When they played the Mild or Wild game one night with two couples at Rachel's house, things got very drunken and Anna ended up sucking another mans cock in front of her husband as a sort of revenge because he had done stuff with two of the other women who were playing. Ken couldn't handle the rule that it all had to stay in the game and couldn't be brought up later. Anna had confided to Rachel that she was afraid of sucking cock because she had no idea what to do. Rachel had encouraged her to just give it a go but Anna just couldn't bring herself to do it. It then turns out that the blowjob she gave me when my button broke was her trying to practice. No wonder she just stayed still and sucked it I thought. Then I remembered how she really tried in the bedroom and then did it again after the sink fuck. Anna was practicing her oral sex skills on me all that time.

"So did you fuck Anna then?" Rachel was still as direct as ever and grinning from ear to ear. She looked really attractive still and I was trying to work out if I had a chance of fucking her.

"I remember you stroking my balls!" I said evading the question.

"Yeah," she said. "Sorry about that, I was a bit drunk."

"I seam to remember leaving Jane with you that night" I changed the subject a little.

"You missed a real party with just the two of us," Rachel said with a laugh.

"What would have happened if I had stayed?" I said looking her straight in the eye. She only glanced at me and looked back to the road as she was driving.

"You might have helped me fulfil my fantasy.....you know...being fucked in front of other people." Rachel was really opening up now.

"So is it still a fantasy?" I asked. She shook her head but didn't say why.

I wasn't going to get anywhere with this approach so I started another approach. "Are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"No, and I don't want to." Rachel answered. She wasn't opening up at all.

"What a waste!" I said in a complimentary way.

"Thanks, you're very sweet," Rachel replied without any conviction. Then she fell silent and pulled up outside my house. I thanked her for the lift and got out. There was no long lingering look, no flirting or anything like that. Considering this woman had shown me her body naked, masturbated in the sauna in front of me and rubbed my balls whilst I fucked her friend, the atmosphere between us was too normal for my liking. I knew from the diary that she liked my cock but then that didn't really mean anything. I decided I would pay her a visit later that night with some weak excuse about leaving something in her car.

DING DONG. Rachel answered the door and looked surprised to see me. She was wearing jeans, bare feet and a pink blouse. Her hair was tied up. She invited me in and as I got into the kitchen, Anna was there. There was a bottle of wine open and they were half way through it. Anna said hello and I said hello back. We exchanged a little small talk and then I had to explain I thought I left something in Rachel's car that day. Rachel went off to look for it leaving me with Anna.

"I miss you," I said to her.

"We did have some fun!" she replied. She was friendlier than I expected. "Sorry to hear about you and Jane, I thought you two were made for each other." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"I heard you and Ken got back together. How's it going?" I asked. Anna was very positive and said things were much better. I was sort of pleased for her. Rachel returned from the car empty handed and she offered me a glass of wine. I accepted and the three of us had a very pleasant chat about nothing very important. Then another bottle of wine followed and then another. About two hours later we were all pretty drunk. I started to get the feeling the two women were starting to compete for my attention a little and I was enjoying it. The chat was becoming more flirtatious and the looks from both women were highly arousing. The atmosphere was becoming a little sexually charged. I had no idea where this was going and to be honest, I couldn't decide who I most wanted to fuck.

Rachel was the most drunk and still the most forward, "Tell me you two...when we all played that game, did you both really fuck on the floor." I looked to Anna to answer and she looked back to me. She giggled and said to Rachel that she couldn't remember. "Come on, John. I bet you remember. Did you or didn't you?" I still looked at Anna and just shrugged. As we talked my cock began to get harder. Both women noticed the growing bulge in my pants and the giggling continued.

"I know you sucked it Anna," said Rachel.

Now I was really getting hard. I adjusted myself and both women noticed the movement. Rachel and Anna started making comments about me and I started to feel outnumbered. "Is he better than Ken?" giggled Rachel.

"Ten times better" giggled Anna confessing everything. Rachel pretended to be shocked and looked back at the bulge in my trousers. I started to think about fucking both these women right there in the room.

"I can't believe you did it on my floor in front of me!" Rachel exclaimed in mock surprise.

"And upstairs over the sink and back at my place that night" said Anna. The floodgates were really opening now. "Ah fuck it and don't look at me like that John. She might as well know the truth. We fucked a few times and then we stopped. Big deal!" Anna was really feeling the effects of the wine.

I excused myself and went to the toilet. When I got back, Anna had gone and Rachel was clearing up the glasses. She explained that Anna had left suddenly and that it was time to call it a night. I helped clear up my glass and the empty bottles and then lingered a while to see if I could get a result with Rachel. There was a part of me that was a little pissed off that Anna had left but I decided to focus my efforts of cracking Rachel once and for all.

"I better be going," I said hoping she would encourage me to stay.

"If you must," Rachel clearly wasn't taking the hint.

"It's late," I said rather pathetically. I was really dragging this one out. Rachel walked up to me and started to whisper in my ear.

"Just come into the living room a moment." With that, Rachel led me into her living room and we stood in the middle of the room on a large rug. She turned to face me and planted a kiss right on my lips. My arms slipped round her and we kissed properly. Both our hands explored our bodies over our clothes and we then started to undress each other. Rachel had a fantastic tanned body and when I got her jeans off along with her skimpy underwear, my cock was hard as anything. She lay back on the rug and pulled me onto her. With very little foreplay of any kind, she opened her legs and I was between them and fucking her. She was a little dry but soon became wet as I pumped her. She made panting noises and we just fucked for about five minutes in the missionary position. With every thrust she panted or breathed a noise. Other than that, I can't say it was that terrific.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anna Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds