• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Cape Verdean Bitches Need Anal, Too

Cape Verdean Bitches Need Anal, Too

Brother Samuel here. Your favorite big and tall bisexual black man. Here with a new urban erotic tale to dazzle you. It involves how I deal with some of the hassles that come the way of the black man in the last days of Summer 2008. The City of Champions is full of trouble. From trigger-happy racist cops who target innocent black men just for the fun of it to man-hating feminist bitches in high places who use the court system against the common man. My town is a war zone. Woman against man. White against black. Rich against poor. Straight folks against non-heterosexuals. I'm male, bisexual, black and poor. Quadruple minority. By race, gender, sexual orientation and social status. It's not a great time to be me.

The city of Brockton in Massachusetts is home to some of the rudest people on the planet. And most of them are the local bitches. Black bitches. White bitches. Latin bitches. Middle-Eastern bitches. Asian bitches. Biracial bitches. Straight bitches. Lesbian bitches. Bisexual bitches. Young bitches. Middle-Aged bitches. Old bitches. They're all collectively guilty of being rude, cold and insensitive. They're guilty of the same things they often accuse men of being. Isn't that a kick in the butt? Bitches are such hypocrites it's not even funny.

I guess it's times like these that I am thrilled to be a cold-hearted prick who's virtually without a conscience. I treat bitches the way they deserve to be treated. Bitches were made for fucking. Not loving. Not holding. Not cherishing. That's the simple truth. Sorry if that sounds anti-female, insensitive or even misogynistic. The truth hurts but it's all we got. Bitches are cruel to innocent men. They're cruel to their own kind as well. No man can match the cruelty of one bitch to another. Men everywhere need to wake up and start treating bitches the way they deserve to be treated.

There's this bitch named Malika Velgas who works at the local public library. I went to visit the place, looking for a Louis L'Amour book. That's when Malika came calling. A five-foot-ten, big-titty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed light-skinned black woman of Portuguese and African descent. One of them Cape Verdean bitches. Malika is what's known as a slut. A subspecies of bitch who totally craves sex. That's more than okay by me because I was kind of horny and had some time to kill. So I went into the ladies room upstairs at the main branch of my hometown public library. We got down and dirty.

I leaned against the bathroom wall while Malika got on her hands and knees. I thrust my cock down her throat. Like a good slut, Malika was well versed in the art of cock sucking. It's one thing bitches excel at. She sucked my cock and licked my balls like there was no tomorrow. I took a hit on my cigarette. I've been meaning to give up smoking but it's one of those habits that's hard to quit. Just like fucking bitches when you're bored in the middle of the day. What could I do, folks? My regular boyfriend John has recently taken up with some black chick named Rita and forgotten all about me. John is a good-looking, forty-something, divorced African doctor I've been seeing on and off since 2004. Like me, he's a bisexual black guy trying to make it in the city. I thought we had something deep going on but he cast me aside for some random bitch.

I guess that's why I came to Malika. I needed someone to vent my frustrations on and this high-yellow bitch might as well be the one. After she got done sucking my dick, I came all over her face. She seemed surprised by that but I didn't care. I knew her type. Deep down, bitches like to be dominated. That's what they're after, taunting men all day with their short skirts and whatnot. I put Malika on all fours and spread her plump yellow ass cheeks wide open. I pressed my long and thick, uncircumcised black dick against her asshole and pushed it inside. With the proverbial swift thrust, I went in. Ready or not, I'm coming inside bitch! I began pounding my cock deep into Malika's asshole. She was screaming her lungs out but I wasn't deterred. I could tell the bitch liked it. With a fat ass like that, she must be into bum sex. Otherwise what's the point?

I grabbed a handful of Malika Velgas long black hair and yanked her head back while slamming my big black cock deep into her asshole. Watching the plump bitch's ass quiver under the force of my thrusts was deeply satisfying. So I rammed my cock even deeper inside her shit hole. Down where the sun didn't shine. Malika howled. I laughed. Man, I love that sound. It's like music to my ears and I never get tired of hearing it. Oh, yeah. I slid my cock in and out of Malika's asshole, going at it enthusiastically until I got my nut, as they say. I came, flooding the bitch's asshole with my cum. She screamed loud enough to wake the ancient dead. Yes! Moments later, I squeezed my dick out of Malika Velgas now gaping asshole and made the bitch suck my cock, right out of her ass. She hesitated, but saw the look in my eyes and did as she was told. Then, she put her clothes back on and left the ladies room. I left the library soon after. I walked with an extra bounce on my step as I went back home. And that, folks, is how we deal with them hoes in Brockton!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Cape Verdean Bitches Need Anal, Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds