• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 01

Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 01

12

I took a short break to get some other story lines out of my head and on to paper/computer. Now that they are out there, I return to BDS and my series. I hope you enjoy it. Votes and comments gratefully recieved and e-mails as always get a personnel reply.

Dom Woolf

Chapter 1 Return to Paradise

The private jet developed a system error in its computer systems and was forced to make an unscheduled landing for repairs. Once the repairs were finished they resumed their flight and returned to their island home twenty two hours after their trip had begun. Island customs took about five minutes and five grand slipped to the sergeant in a passport.

Recent rains had the road flooded at several points and the usual forty five minute trip took an additional hour and a half. Lisa was less than amused by the time the party reached the gates of their seaside villa. She was even less amused to be told she would have to wait for the guard to check with their head of security before he would open the gate.

Julio came running up to the gate in less than five minutes to find a thoroughly pissed off, wet and tired Mistress standing beside the gate in the rain promising bloody retribution. He hit the gate opening button before he came to a complete halt.

"I am so sorry, Mistress. I had no idea you were coming home. The guard he is new..." Lisa held up a hand and Julio stopped in mid word. "He is not new. He is fired. And unless I am in a hot bath, with a drink in the next five minutes, He won't be the only one."

Julio was on his radio talking to his guards and the house staff before the car cleared the gate.

An hour later peace had been restored; Lisa, in a much better mood, stepped from her bath into the giant bath towel held by her slave Christy. Christy gently rubbed her mistress dry, followed her to a small makeup couch, and began to comb and blow dry her beautiful red hair.

Mia, Lisa's other slave for a year, knelt at her feet feeding her bites of salad and small toasted ham and cheese sandwiches. Julio stood at attention near the door where he had been stationed since Lisa began her bath. She finally looked over at the muscular dark skinned head of household security and still another of Lisa's slaves. He was nervous; she could tell that by the way he kept looking everywhere but directly at her. Anyone else watching Julio would just see a towering rock of muscle waiting on the head of the house for orders.

Lisa crooked her finger; Julio was at her side and on his knees. She reached down and ran her fingers through his black curls. "I am sorry. I was tired and hungry and quite pissed off from the trip. I shouldn't have taken it out on you and that guard." Her fingers clenched around a handful of his hair and she pulled his head back at a painful angle so she could look him directly in the eyes. "But when I am made to wait before being let into My house, by some hired lackey who doesn't even know who I am: I find that to be a problem. One my head of security should have handled before I ever came home. So my darling I blame you."

Julio dared not move, even though his neck was stretched at a painful angle. He knew she was capable of being much crueler than she was being at the moment. He remembered the first time he had been at her mercy. Master Rick and Mistress Lisa had caught him and a friend spying on the villa and made him pay.

He remembered how Lisa had tied a rope around his cock and balls, leaving his swim trunks around his knees. She used the rope to lead Julio back into the villa where she tied the rope high enough to make Julio stand on tip toes to keep his balls from being ripped off. Lisa set a chair next to the half naked boy and had Christy kneel beside it.

The other boy's name was almost unpronounceable to Lisa so she just called him Fred. Fred didn't object from his position in the cage cuffed and gagged. His swim trunks had been left on the floor and his naked body was on complete display.

Lisa took another rope and made a hangman's noose, which she used to tie the boy's cock and pull his groin up to the bars. She tied the rope off, leaving his prick outside the cage. Lisa went back to her chair and stroked Julio's cock in an absent-minded manner while she sat and thought.

"Julio" Lisa purred. "How many people know we are living here?"

"Everybody knows the rich American and his women are here. Maam"

"Hummm," Lisa stroked his cock and thought some more. "Are you a bad boy, Julio?"

"No, Maam."

"So you just spy on women and take pictures of them, naked?"

Julio stammered, "Yes Maam. I mean no, Maam. I just, I was, I mean aarragh....."

Lisa had pulled the rope crushing his balls. "You are a bad boy, Julio. I think you and Fred need to be punished."

Julio watched as Lisa went over to Fred and began placing rubber bands around each of Fred's balls. Fred groaned and shook his head but that was all he could do tied and bound as he was. Lisa smiled at him and bent over to suck his cock, until his long black cock was rock hard. She gave him another big smile.

Julio was watching amazed, this was torture? The crazy rich white bitch.

Lisa placed another rubber band at the base of Fred's cock, which instantly began to take on a dark purple hue. Lisa motioned Christy forwards. "Christy darling, suck this boys cock for an hour or so."

Christy crawled to the cage; her tits swaying beneath her and her short blond hair haloed her face as she gently licked the head of the shaft. She got the entire shaft wet before slowly drawing the cock into her throat and equally slowly letting it slip out. She kept up the rhythm over and over.

"Some torture huh, Julio?" Lisa sat back stroking his cock. "Of course Fred won't really appreciate it until he has to cum.... And can't. You see the rubber bands will keep him from ejaculating and Christy will just keep sucking and sucking.'

Julio watched in horror as Lisa snapped a rubber band around the base of his cock, she just kept stroking him as she called for Maria (a slave, Master Rick had traded for the twin sisters that were currently putting away the luggage and keeping out of sight.) Julio wished he could. He remembered that Maria had come in all naked and oiled; she had rubbed Julio's cock with her slick titties and began to suck on his swollen member. Lisa stepped behind Julio and smacked his balls with a riding crop from behind between his legs. Julio screamed and Lisa stuffed his mouth with a gag fastening it tight behind his head.

Maria continued to suck as the boy wiggled against the rope holding him in place. It wasn't long before both boys were screaming behind their gags trying to get relief for their tortured members. The slaves ignored their pleas and kept sucking.

Lisa went to her toy bag and returned wearing a huge strap on dildo, glistening with the oil she had just applied. She slowly released the rope holding Julio by his balls and eased him down to his knees. Maria followed him down sucking as she went. Lisa bent the boy over and began to push the massive dildo's head against the boy's anus. Julio squirmed and strained to escape his fate but Lisa and Maria had him bound and held too tightly.

His anus began to stretch as Lisa pushed with a steady pressure; bit-by-bit the head of the rubber cock invaded the boy's asshole. Once the head was in Lisa paused for a moment to give his asshole time to relax around the hard rubber. Then she pushed it in inch by inch. She pulled out halfway and began again and again, each time burying more of the massive dong in his ass.

Lisa fucked his asshole as Maria was sucking his cock. The pressure to cum kept building as Lisa pressed the sensitive prostrate gland deep inside his ass and the slick mouth and tongue of Maria never stopped.

When Lisa heard Master Rick coming she snipped the rubber band allowing Julio too finally cum. She held him tightly, buried to the hilt in his ass as he screamed from the pain of cumming through a penis deprived of blood flow as the blood returned along with the pain of long deprived nerves.

Julio had passed out just as Master Rick walked in the room.

Oh yes, If she was really pissed, Julio knew he was in for a bad time. He smiled; it had been way too long. Lisa saw the smile and slapped Julio while holding his head by the hair. "I am way too angry and too tired to decide what to do with you right now." Lisa released her hand. "I am going to sleep and when I wake up, I want a full accounting of everything that has been going on here since we left."

Lisa stood and strode into her bedroom, Christy, and Mia right behind her. The door slammed shut. Julio knelt where she had left him for a good two minutes, just in case she wasn't through with him yet. When he finally stood, he decided he better awaken Frieda. If Mistress Lisa wanted a full accounting they had a lot to do before morning.

However it was only four hours later at 8 am when Julio had to knock on his Mistresses door. Julio and Mistress Frieda had been hard at work double checking the villa's books when the gate guard called down to the house with news that two policemen were waiting to speak to the house owner and they had a warrant.

Julio knocked for the second time a little harder. He winced at the noise knowing he would pay for waking Mistress Lisa even if it wasn't his fault. The gate guard radioed again, the policemen were getting impatient. Julio pounded on the door, and a naked bleary eyed Christy opened the door.

"Policia. At the gate. With warrants" Julio was visibly upset. "Wake the Mistress. I need to know what to do."

Christy nodded and yawned, she closed the door, and Julio stood and fumed. Moments later the door opened and Christy stuck her head out. "Invite them in, explain that Mistress Lisa got in late, and offer them some coffee. Be polite and explain she will be along as soon as she gets dressed." Christy looked at the open mouthed Julio. "Move Julio before they break in."

Julio snatched up his radio and ran for the front door. Christy closed the bedroom door and went to assist her mistress with getting dressed.

Julio was nervous around policemen; unlike American police, cops in this country were part cop, part solder, and a law unto themselves. Julio had several run-in's with them in his youth and had learned to keep a healthy distance. What Julio didn't take in to account was that he had been a penniless peasant and Mistress Lisa and Master Rick were very wealthy. Money bought respect, big money bought deference even from the local police.

"Gentlemen. I am Lisa Tyler." She swept into the living room, looking as if she had been up for hours and greeted the two dark suited policemen who jumped to their feet. She seemed like she did it every day. "My father owns this villa, but he is not here at the moment. How may I assist you?"

The older of the two policemen inclined his head. "We have actually come here to speak with you, Miss Tyler. I am Chief Inspector Orme. We have received a complaint from the United States. The police there seem to think you have kidnapped and are torturing a Mia Carter, also that you kidnapped her mother Ruth Carter and her sister a Christy Carter."

Lisa seated herself in the large high backed chair at the head of the living room, with her hand she indicated that the officers should sit also. "Julio, please go and see if Mia and Christy are awake and have them join us please." She smiled at the inspector as Julio hurried out. "I am sure we can clear this up gentlemen. I believe the complaint was filed by a collage classmate of Mia's. He was working as a pool cleaner and stumbled onto a photo shoot we were doing in the back of our home in the states. The shoot involved some bondage and fetish outfits and the young man jumped to the wrong conclusion. We tried to reassure him but I see that he felt he must rescue the young damsel in distress."

The inspector cleared his throat before speaking, "Exactly what type of photo shoot involves bondage and fetish wear, Madam?"

Lisa smiled. "Advertising. We sell specialty toys and gear all over the world and the sorts of people that buy our equipment are attracted to ads that feature bondage. Certainly that is not so strange in today's world, Inspector."

"Not at all, madam. None the less we must make sure of the ladies safety."

"I would expect nothing less, Inspector. I would hope you would be as diligent should I have need of your services."

Just at the moment when the conversation began to taper off in walked Mia and Christy. Christy was dress to kill in her white leather skintight outfit while Mia came in looking like a catholic schoolgirl, white blouse, tie, and short plaid skirt.

Lisa could almost feel the cocks rise under the dark suits of the two policemen. "I'll let you ask your questions gentlemen." Lisa swept out of the room. The older official waved to the couch across from where the two officers were sitting. Mia bounced over and sat next to him while Christy took the seat across from the younger cop.

They asked their questions but it was apparent that neither man was able to concentrate on any thing but the appearance of the two sisters. Christy stood up and held out her hand for the younger officer and led him from the room. "It's such a beautiful day. Let's finish this as we walk and I'll show you around the villa grounds."

Mia moved to sit beside the Inspector, she was telling the Inspector about how her father had spied and photographed her in her bath, how he was always touching her and how he had forced her to have sex... She went in to very graphic detail while holding his arm (for comfort) and her top just happened to be open enough that leaning in to talk very quietly he could see quite clearly down her blouse to the pink tipped nipples of the understandably upset girl.

Mia's hand just happened to brush against the Inspectors hardening cock. She began to tell him how her father had tortured her tender breasts and she opened her top to show him the bruises that were still fading, not mentioning that these bruises had been done at a much later date by her new master and mistress.

When his hands began to explore her soft and warm tits, Mia undid his pants and freed his stiffening pole. One of his hands gripped the back of her head and Mia knew she had him as she engulfed his dick in her mouth.

Christy showed the officer around the new addition, the pool and hot tub and took him down onto the docks while explaining about the bondage photo shoot. The bullshit story had been worked out to the last detail to derail the investigation, but Christy sensing an opening in the cops attitude decided to embellish the tale.

"I'm naturally submissive and just love to have a Dominate take me and use me, but of course it's all consensual." She shrugged her shoulders giving her tits a nice bounce that the man could hardly miss. "So I have no problem with being tied and photographed or trying out the new bondage equipment and outfits that our company sells." She indicated her leather outfit by running her fingers down her sides. "This outfit for example is stylish and form fitting, while covering up my body completely, but unzip," here she paused as she pulled on the zipper that went around her right breast. "And this piece drops right off allowing the Dominant full access to my tits for play or whipping."

The cop's eyes were on Christy's chest. "I see and does it have other access points?"

"Oh yes, this outfit allows full access without having to remove a thing." She took his hand and guided it between her legs. "Feel the zipper pulls. When you unzip it forward," the officer pulled the zipper open to the top of her pubic mound. She reached under her ass and pulled the other tab. "and pull, the other up the back." She guided his hand between her legs again. "You can feel just how much access. Yes, just like that!" The cop had pushed a finger into her warm pussy.

He reached over grasping Christy's wrist and turned her towards the railing along the dock, bending her across it, he kicked her legs apart while holding her arm behind her back. He stood admiring the wide open view of her small brown asshole and pink lipped and shaved pussy. He let his fingers explore the curve of her ass and spread the flesh covering the cunt hole.

Christy heard then felt the cuffs lock on to her wrist, then her other arm was drawn back and locked behind her. His hand reached around her and freed her other breast as she heard the sound of yet another zipper being lowered.

Christy silently laughed as the hard cock entered her from behind and rough hands reached for her hanging and swaying boobs. He had no finesse, just hard controlling movements as he fucked her on the docks, the waves lifting and lowering the boards beneath them as he rode her roughly into the rail.

Once again Christy felt the satisfaction of being taken forcefully, given no options as to her enjoyment, secured and screwed as a receptacle for his cock and cum. Why this excited her and vanilla sex didn't Christy couldn't say, she was just glad to have found a life where she would be taken often.

The cop pounded into her pussy, nearly dumping her over the rail as he filled her insides with hot sticky cum. Christy's release came moments later, and she collapsed across the railing with the heavy weight of the mans body covering hers. They hung there enjoying the post fuck relaxation for a few minutes before the cops dick slipped out of her dripping cunt. As he stood up she turned and dropped to her knees claiming his slick and dripping member with her mouth and sucking and licking it clean.

The cop tucked his rapidly softening member back in his pants and stared down at the seminude woman kneeling before him hands still cuffed behind her back. Her face was flushed, her nipples still hard and her exposed and nude slit still dripped moisture and cum onto the dock.

"Thank you, Master."

An hour later the two officials were gone, assured that neither of the young women were being held against their will. They walked into the kitchen and knelt at Lisa's feet. Lisa smiled down at her two friends and slaves. Mia had cum stains on her blouse and Christy had neglected to fasten the zipper between her legs.

"They will reassure the police back home that the young mans report was quite mistaken." Christy smiled. "The younger cop was a very dominate fuck."

"I thought the old guy was never going to cum, he fucked my mouth forever before I could get him to release." Mia's lipstick was smeared across half her cheek.

"You both did great, now go and get cleaned up and let's get back to bed." Lisa slumped. "Four hours is just not enough. Julio unless the world is going to end, warn anyone that knocking on my door is a shooting offense." She smiled a quick smile and walked out arm in arm with her two slaves.

Around noon Mistress Frieda emerged from her office in the new addition of the villa. She called for the house staff to meet her on the rear porch. Julio caught up with her just before she went out on the porch. He explained what had happened with the police. Frieda was grateful for the extra time before she had to face Mistress Lisa. She dismissed Julio, turned, and went to talk to her staff.

Mistress Frieda stood on the porch in front of the staff she had painstakingly hired in the months that the Masters had been gone. The villa and grounds were too large for just her, Julio, and the guards to handle. She had hired a cook, a grounds keeper, two maids, and a maintenance man. Frieda worked with Master Rick's friend Jake Martin, a bondage club owner in the nearby port city. He had helped her find staff that was both competent and bdsm friendly. She also got Jake to help Julio recruit a guard staff that could be trusted to do their jobs and either not see or at least keep their mouths shut about the kinds of activities that went on at the villa.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds