• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Teasing Ch. 15

Just Teasing Ch. 15

Taking Vera's proposal and putting things in motion was fairly simple. She'd arranged for me to spend Saturday afternoons at her club doing massage and general running around.

Vera took me to the club and personally introduced me to Heidi, her manageress. Heidi was a woman in her late thirties, and on the surface at least, very businesslike. As Vera introduced me to Heidi I am sure I saw her sneer at me, as if she'd been brought a hired stud before and he'd failed to measure up…

In Vera's corner office, Heidi looked up me and down, and whilst looking at me asked Vera, "so what has he got that's so special madam?"

"Nick, would you mind?" Vera asked, gesturing for me to undress.

Shrugging my shoulders, I got up and took off my shirt, showing my well-toned physique and tan. Not pausing I then dropped my shorts and stood there naked in the office as Heidi looked me up and down, taking special interest in my swelling cock and hefty sack.

"OK, looks good from here, but can he perform?" Heidi asked, not taking her eyes off my swelling cock.

"Give him a try? Nick, are you fine with that?" Vera asked. I wasn't sure exactly what she meant but I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded yes.

Vera got up, locked the door and sat back at her desk. Heidi got up and walked behind me, cupping my butt, then taking hold of my engorged penis. Stroking me briefly she smiled, cupped my balls and commented on how heavy they felt. She complimented me on the smooth shave on my sack, and with my dick now pointing at the horizon continued to stroke me firmly. Heidi was firm in her grip, smooth in her wrist action stroking me and whilst it seemed odd to have met the woman merely 5 minutes earlier, I relished the fact my cock was throbbing away in her fingers.

She smiled some more, picked up her cell and dialled a number. The conversation was very brief, but I did gather that another woman would be joining us soon. Heidi let go of my dick and told me to get dressed again. Merely seconds after I was dressed again, a polite knock on the door followed.

In came a lady who may have been 60 years old. Demurely dressed, she entered and sat opposite me. Vera explained that Ms White would do my final interview, Vera just winking at me as she and Heidi left the room.

Ms White locked the door and started, "simple process Mr Lassiter, majority of the money that could come your way is in the hands of women my age. They love to fondle, they love to ride but above all they love discretion. So when they come here with their men, they have oodles of time to spend in the spa and health centre while the boys play golf or go hunting. Some of the ladies might be in their thirties, but the vast majority are fifty and older. The reason for me being here is simple, if you are turned off by mature naked flesh then this isn't a good jobbie for you is it?"

"Fair enough, so do you want me to get naked now then?" I asked.

Ms White only nodded and watched. As she waited for me to undress, I'm sure I saw a camera in the corner. It felt like an audition, but to be honest I didn't mind Vera and Heidi watching. I was wondering who else might get to see this tape, perhaps it would be used to book massages with me for the members?

Not to worry. Ms White smiled when she saw my dick come into view. I took her hand and lay her face down on the large couch and began giving her a massage, letting my cock hang on the back of her thighs as I did so. After a few minutes, I got off her and spun her around then kneeled at her feet and took off her shoes. Massaging her feet gave her the opportunity to fondle my dick with the spare foot, something she seemed to enjoy, feeling the weight of my nuts on her toes. Ms White got to her feet and stripped off, bringing a hairy fanny and sagging tits into view. Stark naked she kneeled on the edge of the couch and urged me to take her from behind. No mucking around with this old broad, she reached between her thighs for my dick and guided me into her old snatch, which by now was nice and damp.

Feeding her my cock, slowly at first to open her up a bit, I soon had this old biddy banging back against me as my pussy reamer filled her to the hilt, her cunt hair tickling my balls each time they tapped her clit. In mere minutes she shuddered and reared back, keeping herself impaled.

Moving forward and then laying on her back she spread her legs wide and beckoned me back into her. Taking my position I needed no encouraging as my throbbing dick eagerly invaded her hot sex, sinking into her balls deep easily. Oh how you gotta love older broads with a bit of fucking under their belt huh?

Now taking a nipple between my lips I had this older lady clamping her juicy cunt around my cock, soon urging me to bite her nipple and then take the other one. She offered me her stiff nipples pushed together so I could get both into my mouth at once. Nibbling them with my teeth got Ms White to the brink once more and she bucked her pelvis at me with gusto this time.

"How long are you gonna keep pumping my pussy then young fella?" Ms White asked, now breathing faster.

"I'm just waiting for you to tell me how long….ready to cum anytime now….but I am rather enjoying this, so do you mind if I keep stroking your yummy pussy some more?" I teased her.

Ms White just grinned broadly and said, "you just keep pumping me luv, and I am loving this…."

I didn't care she was older than my mother, her cunt was snug and wet around my stiff cock, legs spread and the smile on her face was a sight to see. Cat that got the cream kinda summed it up!

Ms White looked a little startled when I pushed her legs together with my cock still up her fanny; now with my legs outside of hers it trapped my nuts against her thighs. Once she got used to this her grinning face was looking down at the stiff shaft disappearing between her mature thighs. Reaching down she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and felt the heat and stiffness and she just smiled at me, as if to approve of my dick violating her sex.

Feeling her fanny start to dry I spread her wide again, and as soon as she had her legs wrapped around my back I let go, pumping spurt after spurt of seed into this old woman. The way she groaned and moaned as she felt my dick pulse inside her was yummy! Her pussy clamped down tight as I went to withdraw my now slightly softened cock, as if to keep me trapped inside her….

"Oh my, can't wait to get a massage from you young man," Ms White grinned, as she got dressed again. Seeing my cock still rather hard she took my shaft in her hand and stroked me, looking at me as she whispered in my ear, "I wish I was a little younger, then I could've stayed here and fucked you some more, but for now I better let Vera get back in here."

With that, Ms White left the room and there I was standing around naked with a hard cock. Vera came back into the room by herself and locked the door.

"So stud, let's see if you've got enough for round two," Vera grinningly said as she pushed me to the floor. Her skirt is gone in no time and so is her blouse. In just her stockings and shoes Vera squats over my dick and slides herself down on me.

"Remember this?" she hisses as her cunt devours my cock in one slow stroke. With my balls now against her arse, tits swinging in my face this older hottie humps me for a few minutes. Next she dismounts and takes a possie on the couch similar to Ms White not long ago, legs spread wide and beckoning me to mount her.

"I've been waiting for another shot at this pussy reamer Nick, you make me so wet sliding onto that cock of yours!" Vera grunts as I drive my pole up her juicy slot. As her legs wrap themselves around me there is a knock at the door.

"Come back in half an hour," Vera shouts. No repeat knocking, just Vera breathing heavy in my ear as I pound her juicy snatch.

"Do I have only half an hour m'am," I jokingly say as Vera looks at me.

"What? You mean to say you could keep this pole up my box for half an hour? Yeah right!" Vera curses laughingly.

"Sounds like a challenge to me," I said quietly. Vera just grins as I continue to pump her juicy hole, slow, fast, shallow, deep, half stroke and full stroke, constantly varying. She cums several times, each time she does her cunt seems to get wetter and wetter. I just can't believe how hot this old chick is, legs spread wide, cunt full of my heavy dick and she's just getting better and better. I guess women being like fine wine is not a myth….

Far too soon I felt the tingle in my balls, now sore from banging against Vera's arse, and I felt my cock twitch as it spurted another load into an older woman today! Vera just grinned as my cock twitched and pulsed, feeling my seed run out of her slot onto her butt. Staying put momentarily, I ask cheekily, "so was that half an hour or not?"

"I don't know, will have to check the replay my dear," Vera laughs as I help her from the couch. "You are going to love spending a bit of time here luv, lots of horny older chicks like me visit here…and once they see your audition tape they'll be creaming their gussets waiting for you to massage them…and you know I pay well…" she grinned as we got dressed.

Vera explained that Heidi and her husband managed the club, and Ms White looked after the ladies' spa and massage centre. Ms White, Jeanette was her first name, had been working here since before Vera took over ownership and had first raised the idea of bringing in some young meat for the lady members. This was an idea that Vera had been wary of initially, but given Ms White's discreet way of arranging things it had never been a problem. Apparently there had been several boy toys employed here over the years, eventually they'd be snapped up by the richer of the ladies, or they'd give up the job to return to more mundane careers. Either way, it was likely to be a lucrative and fun time, with offers of travel and plenty of gifts along the way.

As Vera and I discussed the various aspects, Heidi came back and sat briefly with us, polishing the details. Heidi even asked if I'd consider working at the club more than one day a week. "On the basis of what I've just seen…you'll be quite popular," she smiled, alluding to the fact she'd seen the whole thing on tape….

Both Heidi and Vera seemed disappointed that I declined the offer of more days at the club, but neither pressed the issue. Vera said she'd leave me to liaise with Jeanette, Ms White, when I came in next Saturday for my first day on the job, and to deal with Heidi if need be. "But Nick, I'm sure you'll find Jeanette to be very capable of handling anything that comes up, and Heidi may only need to intervene on days when Jeanette is not around," Vera stated calmly.

The following Saturday I turned up nice and early and Ms White took me around the club as soon as I had my newly issued uniform on. She was very cheerful as she showed me all the facilities, what impressed me how big the place was, how all the rooms could be locked to ensure privacy. Sound systems in all the areas, TV and DVD in the bigger rooms, private spas, showers and big massage tables taking pride of place. Ms White was very professional in her demeanour, not touching me in public areas, but behind locked doors she wasn't afraid to reach below the belt, grasping my cock and cupping my ball sack a few times and grinning as she felt my penis rapidly engorge at her naughty touch. "Just checking, and I never thanked you properly for last week…." Jeanette trailed off as we walked back into a public area.

The first lady I had been assigned to was a Mrs Allison Windley, wife of a prominent businessman, a personal friend of Vera and, like Vera, a connoisseur of young hung men. I first met her as Ms White took me to the private room where Allison had been soaking in a spa pool. Ms White subtly emphasised that I was to look after Mrs Windley's every need, and as Jeanette left I could hear the door being locked.

Allison would have been about 50 years of age, quite tall and reasonably trim, curves in all the right places of course…. A well-kept woman at 50 is far more arousing to me than a 19-year-old schoolgirl. Anyway, Allison seemed at ease from the word go, laying face down on the massage table with just a large towel protecting her modesty.

Rubbing her shoulders at first, using small amounts of oil soon had Allison murmuring appreciatively. Further down her back at her request, sliding the towel lower, I rubbed her tanned body firmly. At one point I was standing at her head and rubbing down her back, towel just barely covering her butt as Allison lifted her head and was now looking directly at my crotch. No words spoken, she brought a hand up to my crotch and just traced the outline of my semi erect penis with a finger while I continued rubbing her back.

For several minutes I rubbed her back as she played gently with my growing dick thru my shorts. Letting her set the pace, she next slid the zip down, unbuttoned the shorts and allowed them to drop to the floor. As per Jeanette's instruction I was not wearing anything underneath. Now with my heavy cock mere inches away from Allison's face she looked up at me, licked her lips and pulled me closer to her mouth. Sticking out the tip of her tongue, she lapped the underside of my purple helmet ever so slightly.

"Take off your shirt," Allison ordered. I peeled off my club shirt and tossed it aside. The towel lying on Allison's bum was flung on the floor and she patted the massage table beside her. I hopped up and lay down beside her, taking her body in my hands as she now massaged me, well my cock to be precise. Taking charge she rolled me onto my back and continued to rub my dick, now stroking me firmly and smiling at me while feeling me throb in her hand. I opened my mouth to speak but I was soon told to be quiet, so I just let Allison fondle, jerk and rub me all over. She seemed to take great delight in taking hold of my balls and rubbing them against my thighs one at a time. The soft touch she had was very intense, especially when she alternated rubbing my nuts, then taking hold of the shaft near the tip and rapidly stroking my foreskin over my helmet. The squirming I couldn't help, her skill in manipulating me was impressive, but Allison giggled softly each time she felt me squirm in response to her skilful ministrations.

After about 15 minutes of teasing me, Allison spoke, "very nice young man, my hubby wouldn't last five minutes with me doing this….mmmm….you're doing really well, I wonder how much of this you can handle?" The question seemed more to herself so I just grinned at her. Her face just gleamed a naughty smile back at me as she continued to tease my now very sensitive member with her gentle touch.

Looking me straight in the eye she slithered her naked body over mine, raised her hips as she mounted me and plunged my cock into her pussy. Allison just kept her eyes fixed on mine as her cunt opened up and began swallowing my rigid member, no emotion showing on her face for the moment. I'd tried touching her earlier on, but had been told to just lie back, now she briefly offered me her breasts to suck on. No orders, just her eyes boring into mine as her snatch clamped down on my dick as she slowly sank further down my pole.

The slow sensuous way in which Allison aroused and mounted me was new to me. I was more used to women frantically jerking me and humping their hot pussies onto my throbbing pole, but here I had a true connoisseur of big cock using me properly. She slowly worked her cunt all the way down onto me, sinking herself to the hilt and smiling at me whilst she bored her own cunt with my dick. Eyes still locked to mine; she wriggled back and forth as my prick was buried deep inside her… Now just sitting there, Allison began clamping her snatch tight around my dick, then relaxing and clamping tight again. It almost felt like I was being wanked with a wet velvet glove as she used her cunt muscles to drive me wild. Sitting there with her nipples covered in my saliva, clamping her fanny on my pole and looking increasingly smug, Allison had a rosy glow over her whole body….

Everything with this lady seemed to be unhurried, teasing me, now sitting atop my dick and milking me with her cunt muscles, and the incessant staring into my eyes. After ten minutes of more or less sitting still on my cock, I was getting restless and wanted to fuck her juicy cunt! Luckily for me, Allison soon began rocking back and forth, using my hefty prick as a dildo. Back and forth she rocked, her cunt now soaking wet, balls being rolled between her arse and my thighs.

"You know, I just love to be impaled…no…speared by a dick…just sitting on it…another thing my hubby can't handle….mmmm….just as well you've got a real cock young man….almost too big actually….mmmm" Allison groaned softly as she increased the rocking pace and started riding up and down on me. Once more I was surprised at how limber and energetic an older woman can be when she's got a cock inserted at the base of her spine.

Allison rocked and humped me for a while, then more or less ordered me to take over. I rolled her onto her back and took over, my cock never leaving her hot pussy as she spread her thighs wide and clamped her legs behind my back, her pelvis rocking up at each thrust I made into her love canal. Now it was my turn to take my time, and I have to admit I lingered leisurely in Allison's juicy fanny, slowly fucking her with my rampant cock.

She never complained, merely groaning lightly, as if encouraging me to take my time. Withdrawing every now and then and running my fat knob thru her bush, over her clit and onto her belly, letting my nuts wander thru her bush, then sliding back down and plunging into her hot grotty again merely brought appreciative moans and groans from Mrs Windley. At one point she commented that I should come on her belly and tits, not to pump my spunk into her, just don't come too soon was added with a wink as her pelvis rocked up, once more meeting a balls deep thrust. Older women, hot juicy fannies, experience and stamina, no shame, gentle touch and patience….why would anyone pass up the opportunity to make love to an older woman?!?

Feeling myself get close, I pulled out and Allison soon took hold of my cock, gently but firmly milking every last drop as my balls pumped their seed out. As she lovingly ran her finger below the cock head, she grasped my shaft further down and like so many ladies before seemed surprised at the way my dick stayed nearly completely rigid, grinning at me and winking, before urging me to stick it back up her. Never being one to disobey, I planted my prong back in her slot, letting her cum again, as she'd already done so many times this morning. In due course, her now well used pussy started to dry out and I was wishing she'd allowed me to pump her fanny full of spunk….

"Mmmmm, Vera sure wasn't lying when she swooned over you…." Allison murmured as she slipped back into the spa pool. She closed her eyes and asked me to send some more fruit and drinks in on my way out, dismissing me without any fanfare.

I reflected on this experience on my way home and could but shake my head at what I'd become…..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Just Teasing Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 776 milliseconds