• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 21

April's Story Ch. 21

12

Note: This story is the twenty-first episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

The cocktail lounge was empty. The men at Cindy's table had just moved into the restaurant to have dinner. Ponce, Traci and I were still chatting quietly at one end of the bar.

Suddenly Traci's attention shifted to the front door. "Oh my goodness, look whose coming into the Goldenrod."

I turned. A group of eight people were standing in the door to the cocktail lounge. There were four middle aged black men and four white women. Big Reggie Diamond stood at the center of the group. Staci, the woman I talked with the night of the basketball game at the Tomb was standing next to him.

Percy Ballantine came in from the dining room. He walked right up to Mr. Diamond and extended his hand. "Reggie, welcome to the Goldenrod."

Big Reggie smiled and shook his hand. "Percy, the place looks great."

"Thank you, we've worked hard." Mr. Ballantine turned to Traci and me. "Girls, push two tables together for our guests."

Traci and I quickly pushed two tables together and arranged the chairs. As soon as we were done Percy gestured to the tables and said, "Everyone, please sit down."

As they were sitting he turned back to Traci and me. "I expect you to give this group VIP treatment. Is that understood?"

I nodded. "Absolutely Mr. Ballantine."

Mr. Ballantine turned back to Big Reggie. "Reggie I have to get back to the dining room. Sit here and have a cocktail or two. When you're ready come into the dining room. We'll have a table waiting for you."

Reggie smiled at Mr. Ballantine. "Thank you Percy, your hospitality is most appreciated."

My boss nodded and started walking towards the dining room door. When he was halfway there he stopped and turned back towards us. "April and Traci, tonight everything is on the house for Mr. Diamond and his group."

Traci smiled. "Very good Mr. Ballantine, we understand. April and I will take care of everything."

Big Reggie waited while the rest of his group was seated. While he was waiting he saw George Thomas behind the bar.

He waved and said, "Hey George, how do you like your new job."

"I like it a lot Mr. Diamond. The hours make it much easier for me to spend time with my family. Thank you for setting this up for me."

"You're welcome George, although I have to say that we miss you at the Knight."

"It's very kind of you to say that sir. I miss the people at the Knight."

Big Reggie sat down. As soon as he was seated Traci approached him and said, "Hello Mr. Diamond."

Big Reggie looked up at Traci and smiled. "Well hello Traci, I didn't realize you were working here. I thought you went professional after you retired from the Knight?"

"I did sir, but I like the security of a regular job. When Mr. Ballantine offered me a position here I jumped at it. Between my time at the Knight and my time as a professional I'm pretty secure financially." She shrugged. "I don't really need to work, I just enjoy the structure that comes with having a regular job. I'm not completely retired either. I still have a few clients that I see on an occasional basis, but not very many."

Big Reggie nodded. "I understand." He smiled, "Percy was lucky to get you. You're exactly what he was looking for."

"I think we have a good group of girls working in the lounge. It's going to be fun." She looked at everyone, "How about some cocktails."

Traci and I quickly took drink orders for the entire table. As soon as we got back to the bar we gave the orders to Ponce and Danny.

While we were waiting for the drinks I turned to Traci. "What did Mr. Diamond mean when he said you retired from the Knight?"

"Mr. Diamond likes dancers who are young. The mandatory retirement age at the Knight is thirty."

"What did he mean when he said you went professional?"

Traci laughed. "April you crack me up. It means I was an escort."

"A prostitute?"

Traci laughed some more. "That's not exactly my favorite term, but yes that's what an escort is."

"And you still see some guys?"

Traci nodded her head. "Yes April, I still see about a dozen men."

"How much do you charge?"

"You really are fascinated with this aren't you."

I smiled. "I'm sorry, it's just that I've never met an escort before."

Traci grinned. "April, five minutes ago you didn't know what an escort was."

"You're right. I guess I'm just really naive."

Traci gave me a hug. "April, you're also very nice. I'm beginning to like you a whole lot."

I blushed. "I like you to Traci. I hope we can become good friends. Now how much do you charge?"

Traci shook her head and started laughing again. "Three hundred dollars an hour."

"Get out!"

Traci smiled. "No, that's what I charge."

"How many guys did you see in a day when you were working full time?"

"Between six and ten, eight was pretty common."

I thought for a moment. "Traci you were making $2400 a day."

She nodded. "Yes, escorting is a pretty lucrative business." She shrugged. "There are expenses. You have to have some money set aside in case you get arrested."

"Did you ever get arrested?"

"No so far I've been lucky."

"What other expenses are there?"

"I only did incall."

"What does that mean?"

"It means the that the guys always come to my place?"

"Your apartment?"

"No I get a room at the Calvert Hotel."

"That's an expensive hotel."

"If you want high class customers, you go to a high class hotel."

Ponce was putting the last drinks onto our trays. I had time for one more question."

"Did you like being an escort?"

Traci smiled. "Yes April, I really did. I still like it. That's why I continue to maintain a few clients."

"What do you like about it?"

Traci grinned at me. "April, I love to fuck. I always have. Getting paid for it is a wonderful bonus."

I looked at Traci. "I love to fuck."

Traci put her hand on my shoulder. "Honey slow down. Why don't you try nude dancing first. Find out if you enjoy giving fifty year old men lap dances before you start giving them blow jobs and letting them fuck you."

"I gave Mr. Ballantine a blow job in his office last week."

Traci stared at me. After a moment she started laughing. "April, you continue to amaze me."

"April and Traci, the drinks are ready. You'd better get them over to the table." It was Ponce. My baby was getting us back on track.

We carried the drinks to Mr. Diamond's table on two trays. Both Traci and I were novice waitresses. As we gained experience, eight drinks on one tray would become child's play. On our first night it was a challenge.

When I served Mr. Diamond's girlfriend Staci her drink she looked at me and said, "I've met you before." she thought for a moment. "Did you used to work for my husband?"

Mr. Diamond was talking to the man next to him. When he heard Staci mention her husband he turned and looked at us. "What's this about Georgie Porgie?"

"Reg, I know this girl. I never forget a face. I was just wondering if she used to work for my husband."

Mr. Diamond looked at me. "She sure is a cutie. Honey, do you know Staci?" Suddenly he stopped. "I know you to."

He turned to Staci. "We must have been together when we saw her."

Staci studied me. After a moment she stopped and started to smile. "I know, it was several weeks ago at the Tomb. She was that girl on the team that beat the North Side Boyz."

Mr. Diamond stared at me for almost a minute and then he smiled and turned to Staci. "I do believe that you're correct."

He waved his hand at me. "Come here."

I walked over to Mr. Diamond.

He reached out and gently held my wrist. It wasn't a threatening gesture. It seemed to be his way of making contact with me.

"Sweetheart, tell me your name."

"April"

Mr. Diamond smiled at me. "That's a pretty name."

"Thank you sir."

"April, are we right? Did you play basketball at the Tomb several weeks ago?"

I smiled. "Yes sir I did."

Mr. Diamond broke out into a rolling laugh. He turned to his companions. "This is the little vixen that cost everyone so much money a couple of weeks ago."

He turned back to me. "Your group left with a lot of cash. I'm kind of surprised that you got out of there with your lives."

I smiled at him. "We almost didn't. Someone shot at us as we were driving away."

Mr. Diamond's face got very serious. "Really, I didn't hear about that. Was anyone hurt?"

"No the only damage was some bullet holes in the back window of the car."

Mr. Diamond shook his head. "That was a very exciting night for you wasn't it?"

I nodded. "Yes sir it was."

"When are you going to come back and play some more basketball for us? As I remember, you were very good. All of us enjoyed watching you play."

I smiled. "I think I had enough excitement during my last visit to keep me happy for a very long time."

Mr. Diamond shook his head. "I understand. It's too bad though, I would love to be involved in betting coup like the one your group pulled off that night. That Jamal Wright is one smart cookie."

He stopped for a moment and looked at me. His expression suddenly changed. It seemed as if this was the first time he noticed my outfit. Of course that may have actually been the case. Mr. Diamond ran a strip club. He was constantly surrounded by scantily dressed young women.

He started to smile. Mr. Diamond was now clearly looking at me from a different perspective.

"My my, you certainly have grown up since we last saw you."

He turned to his girlfriend. "Look at her Staci. Isn't she a sexy little number."

Staci nodded. "It looks to me like she's ready to play, but the game isn't basketball anymore."

Mr. Diamond was still holding onto my wrist, but his grip was much firmer now. I suddenly sensed his dominance. Reggie Diamond was a true alpha male.

"Come here April." He pulled me to him. I didn't resist. I didn't want to resist.

He put his arm around my waist and let his hand slip to my ass.

As he lifted the back of my skirt I realized that Mr. Diamond's party was the only group in the bar. Big Reggie and I were the focus of attention and everyone in the lounge was watching us.

Mr. Diamond started massaging my ass with his huge hand. "April, I would love to have you come down to my club for an audition. A cute young thing like you could make a lot of money dancing at the Knight."

"Reggie are you trying to steal my hottest waitress?" It was Percy Ballantine. He was walking straight towards us.

Big Reggie turned to Mr. Ballantine and laughed. "Percy you know I would never do that, but I don't believe that you make her work every night of the week. She could dance at the club on her nights off."

"Reggie, she's a college student. She needs time to study."

Mr. Diamond looked at me. "Is that true April? Do you need to spend all of your spare time studying?"

"I could dance at your club on Saturday nights." I just kind of blurted it out. As soon as I realized what I'd said, I got very nervous. Part of me wanted to try dancing at the Black Knight and part of me was terrified by the idea.

I looked over at Ponce and Danny. They were both staring at me in total shock.

Mr. Diamond grinned at me. "That would be wonderful." He turned to Mr. Ballantine. "Percy are you okay with that?"

Mr. Ballantine shrugged. "What she does on her nights off is her own business." He smiled. "It might even be good for business here. We can quietly let some of our customers know that the little blond waitress is a stripper in her spare time."

Mr. Diamond nodded. "I agree with that thinking Percy. I am going to be sure that the word gets around to the customers at the club that our new dancer is a college student. Guys love seeing coeds dance."

Big Reggie turned to Staci. "Tell your husband that you have a date with me Saturday night. You don't want to miss April's debut at the club." He patted my ass. "I believe that our sweet little college student is going to become a star at the Black Knight."

Staci laughed. "Maybe I'll bring Georgie Porgie along. I'll put his collar and leash on him and make him strip to his panties. We can tie him to the leg of the makeup table in the dancers dressing room like we did last time."

Mr. Diamond roared with laughter. "Staci honey, you are evil."

Mr. Ballantine called for another round of drinks for Big Reggie's table.

Ponce and Danny were waiting for me when Traci and I got back over to the bar.

I looked at both of them and cried, "What have I done?"

Ponce laughed. "It appears to me that you just agreed to become a nude dancer in the most notorious strip club in the city."

I frowned at him. "Try not to sugar coat it like that."

He laughed. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be okay. Danny and I will give you cab fare so you can get home when you're done dancing."

I leaned across the bar and playfully grabbed Ponce's shirt. "You are going with me Buster."

He smiled. "Yes, I will be going with you. So will Danny, Darbs, Jamal, Jake, Tony and Adam. We'll bring big Julius if we can, but I'm not sure that Cynthia will let him go to a strip club." He took my hand and held it. "We will guard you, we will cheer for you and we will make sure that you get home safely."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

I was just starting to relax when I thought of another problem. "Everyone at Kelroy is going to find out. They're going to think I'm a slut."

Danny laughed. "April, everyone at Kelroy already thinks you're a slut."

I smiled. "You're right. I don't know what I was thinking about."

Traci put her hand on my shoulder. "April you have nothing to worry about." She looked at Danny and Ponce. "Did she really play in a basketball game at the Tomb?"

Danny nodded. "Yes, all three of us did."

Traci shook her head. "April honey, compared to the Tomb, the Black Knight is a nursery school. The security at the Black Knight is tighter than the security at the White House."

Traci looked at Danny and Ponce. "Will all those guys really be there Saturday night?"

Ponce nodded. "Yes, April is their friend. When we tell them she that needs them every one of them will be there."

Traci gazed at me. I could almost see a look of envy in her eyes. "April you are one very lucky girl."

I smiled at her. "I know."

Traci and I were barely acknowledged when we brought the next round of drinks to Mr. Diamond's table. It was clear that for the time being, they were done with us.

After about ten minutes Mr. Diamond stood up. "It's already 9:30. We have to be at the Tomb by 11:00. Let's go into the dining room and have dinner.

Once they were gone Mr. Ballantine came into the cocktail lounge. He looked at Danny, Ponce, two of the other bartenders and Traci and me. "It's going to be very quiet for the rest of the night. The six of you can go home. The weekend crew can handle things until we close."

Mr. Ballantine went back to the dining room. After he left I turned to Traci. "Were done early, would you like to come back to the apartment with Ponce, Danny and me?"

Traci looked at me and smiled. "Do I get to play with your big pussy boy?"

I nodded. "Yes, but I think we should leave his cock cage on him while we play. We wouldn't want him to have any nasty little accidents."

Traci laughed. "April you surprise me. You have a little sadistic streak don't you?"

I giggled. "I'm not so sure that it's all that little."

Traci nodded. "Girl, I think we have a lot in common." She stopped. "If we play, I'm going to need some serious cock before the night is over.

I pointed to Danny. "He can give both of us as much cock as we want tonight."

Traci leaned over and whispered into my ear. "I'd also like to have a little pussy."

I stopped and stared at her. This was something I'd never even thought about. I looked at Traci and started to get excited.

She smiled at me. "When we get to your apartment maybe the two of us can put on a little show for your boys."

I glanced over at Ponce and Danny. Their attention was focused on the Monday night football game. They were completely unaware of what Traci and I were discussing. As I watched them I smiled to myself. Putting on a lesbian sex show with Traci would be the nicest surprise that I could ever give to my two wonderful boys.

I turned to Traci. "I love that idea. I'm going to go change my clothes."

Traci put up her hand to stop me. "No April, you look really hot. Go get your other clothes, but don't change. Believe me, these outfits will make our little show much more exciting for your two boys."

I had to go through the dining room to get my clothes from Mr. Ballantine's office. As I passed by Mr. Diamonds table, Staci got up and walked over to me.

"April are you serious about dancing at the Knight next Saturday evening?"

I realized that she was giving me a chance to back out. I thought for a moment and then I took a deep breath. "Yes, I'm serious."

Staci smiled. "Good, I'd hoped you were. April, what's your full name?"

"April Marie Hansen."

Well April Marie Hansen, be at the Knight by 6:00. Give the bouncers at the door your name. They'll be expecting you. They'll let you in without making you pay the ten dollar cover charge."

Suddenly I got worried. Some of the guys couldn't afford to spend ten dollars in a strip club.

I looked at Staci. "I'm bringing eight guys with me. Could you let them in to?"

Staci shook her head. "April I know that Mr. Diamond would never agree to that." She paused. "But we could do this. I'll arrange to have their cover charges taken out of the money you earn Saturday night."

"Will I earn eighty dollars?"

"Will you do lap dances?"

"Yes, of course I will."

Staci smiled. "April honey, Saturday night you're going to earn a lot more than eighty dollars."

"Okay, what do I need to bring?"

"First of all, take a really good bath before you come to the club. The most intimate parts of your body are going to be on full display to lots of guys. You want to make sure you're clean."

I nodded. "I can do that. I'll make Ponce give me a bath. He'll make sure I'm nice and clean."

Staci looked at me. "What did you just say?"

I was feeling adventurous. I decided to be very open. I smiled at Staci. "That big guy behind the bar is my slave."

Staci laughed. "April you are absolutely filled with surprises. I'll want to hear a lot more about this Saturday night but right now we have to stay on task."

She thought for a moment. "You'll need a costume." She looked at me. "The outfit you're wearing will work just fine."

I shook my head. "Mr. Ballantine gave me the money to buy these clothes. I'm supposed to wear them to work here in his restaurant. What if they get damaged Saturday night?"

Staci laughed. "April, you're going to make enough money Saturday night to buy lots of outfits.

Staci thought a little more. "Bring your own makeup. You're going to need to touch up your face several times during the evening."

She paused. "I can't really think of anything else. Don't leave any valuables in the dancer's dressing room." She started laughing. "I guess that won't really be a problem on Saturday night. My husband is going to be in there all evening." She couldn't stop laughing. "You should feel free to torment him all you want while you're getting ready to dance."

She reached out and touched my arm. "Honey I'll see you Saturday night. When you get to the club, ask for me. I'm Staci.

Staci turned and went back to her table. She was still laughing when she sat down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds