• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 22

Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 22

123

Alexis Dawn and Susan Cassandra are lying naked on the bed together; they have just finished having sex. It is the first time that electricgirl has been fucked by another woman. Still physically drained from the experience, she lies motionless, savoring the bliss of her orgasm.

BlackVelvet is lying on her right side to the left of electricgirl who is lying on her back. Alexis caresses her left hand over Susan's left nipple. She kisses the submissive lightly on her cheek and then on her lips. Moving lower, she kisses her on her neck, then on the rise of her left breast and then her left nipple, suckling it into her mouth. She tenderly bites it, pulling on it. She smiles up at electricgirl.

Reaching down she massages electricgirl's pubic mound with her left hand. She opens her clitoral hood and pinches her clitoris as she wraps her right arm around the sub's back, pulling her up closer.

Their bodies meet, their legs entwine. Susan arches her back and moans from deep within her throat. Her passions are beginning to rise again; the nectar of her fountain is starting to flow hot again.

"Are you going to fuck me again, Mistress BlackVelvet?" Susan weakly begs her new Domme. "What you did to me a few minutes ago gave me one of the most exquisite orgasms I have ever had. I don't think . . ."

BlackVelvet silences her sub with a long openmouthed kiss on her soft lips, snaking her tongue into the woman's hungry orifice. She continues to massage her sub's pussy lips.

When Alexis breaks the kiss she reaches up and cups electricgirl's supple breast with her left hand. She kisses her nipple and smiles seductively, wickedly at Susan. Then she sits up next to the prone sub. She still has the strap-on dildo around her hips.

"I know it was exquisite for you electricgirl. I enjoyed making love to you too." She leans over and kisses the sub tenderly, lightly on her lips again.

"Now come, I want to give you a shower. Then I want to give Badboy a call to see if he can come over here tonight so that the three of us can enjoy an evening together. As I said earlier, I think it's time for his punishment to end."

"Oh thank you Mistress BlackVelvet," electricgirl answers sitting up. "I hope he can make it. It will be great to finally be able to enjoy some quality time with my Dom."

"It is my pleasure to provide you and John with a place where the two of you can meet and get to know each other better . . . both in and out of bed. Now come, let's get you showered."

Noticing that BlackVelvet does not remove the strap-on dildo from off her hips electricgirl again asks, "Are you going to fuck me in the shower Mistress BlackVelvet?"

"Yes I am electricgirl." She says giving her a seductive smile. "I'm also going to spank that nice, round ass of yours. Would you like me to do that?"

Susan is hesitant to answer. After a slight pause she says, "The only time I have ever been spanked was three weeks ago when Badboy beat my ass for not obeying him."

"I've watched him spank subs before. He knows how to give a submissive a delicious spanking and I ought to know because I taught him how. Did you enjoy the spanking he gave you?"

"I guess so Mistress BlackVelvet. I have to admit that it did make me hot and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. But he only smacked me a few times."

"Well I'm going to give your butt a good whipping today. But first I want to bathe you," Alexis says as she turns on the shower.

It is a very sensuous bath. BlackVelvet sets the shower massager on fine and turns the hot water on high. She has electricgirl turn around several times while she sprays her, getting her sub wet all over. Susan sighs in delight as thousands of needles of hot water prick her soft, sensuous flesh.

Once electricgirl is completely wet, BlackVelvet hands the shower massager to her sub, telling electricgirl to spray her. While Susan sprays her Mistress, Alexis soaps up a washcloth. She then washes her submissive, paying particular attention to her erogenous zones.

She gently massages each of Susan's breasts as she washes them. Moving lower she washes her navel and stomach. BlackVelvet kisses electricgirl softly on the mouth. She then tells her submissive to rinse off her chest and stomach while she washes her back. She kneads electricgirl's shoulders as she washes her back.

Alexis hands Susan the washcloth and orders her to lather it up again. She takes the shower massager from the sub and begins to rinse her back. She gives electricgirl a wicked smile and smacks her hard on her wet left ass cheek. She pauses a moment and hits her right cheek. Susan gives Alexis a coy smile and the Domme slaps both of her cheeks again.

BlackVelvet kneels in front of electricgirl, takes the washcloth from her and washes her pubic mound. She tells the submissive to open her legs so that she can have easier access to her sex. The sub immediately obeys her Domme. After Alexis is finished washing Susan's pussy she moves to her legs. Then she has the sub turn around so that she can wash her buttocks.

While BlackVelvet lathers down electricgirl's ass, the submissive rinses off her vagina and legs. Once she is finished she turns Susan around, looks seductively up at her and then kisses her pussy lips.

When she is finished she orders electricgirl to wash her. All the while Susan is washing Alexis she cannot take her eyes off the huge black dildo strapped to her hips. Nor can she stop thinking about what BlackVelvet is going to do to her as soon as they finish bathing each other.

Bye the time the two women are finished bathing each other, the passions of both are near the boiling point.

"Grab onto the soap dish handle and spread your legs," BlackVelvet orders electricgirl. The soap dish is slightly above waist high. The submissive is facing the shower wall, leaning in at about a forty-five degree angle, with her legs spread wide.

Alexis pushes on Susan's back forcing her further down. She is now nearly perpendicular to the wall, her arms above her head and with her ass and Venus mound completely exposed to the Domme.

BlackVelvet holds the shower massager in her left hand, drenching the sub's back and ass cheeks. The hot, titillating water is flowing around her body cascading like a spring brook off her hard nipples onto the floor of the shower. It surges into the crack of her butt cheeks and through the red hair of her vagina. From there it flows down her firm, smooth legs. Her skin glistens in the light.

The first smack is to her left cheek. It is not hard but electricgirl did not expect it. She jumps slightly and BlackVelvet orders her to be still. She then hits her right cheek. She pauses and rubs the spots she hit. She sprays the areas she smacked. After several seconds, she smacks her twice on each bun, a little harder than the first time. Susan grimaces and squints her eyes but says nothing.

Next Alexis reaches between Susan's legs and begins to squirt the water on her hungry cunt. Again, the submissive says nothing but basks in the exquisite joy rippling through her as pinpricks of water splash onto the flesh of her vagina.

While spraying her pussy, BlackVelvet smacks her pubic mound twice, pauses and hits her another two times. None of the slaps are very hard. The Domme is preparing her submissive for the onslaught to come.

Then she spanks electricgirl's ass numerous times, two blows to each cheek before switching to the other cheek. The smacks are hard. The Susan's butt is crimson and smarting; she is moaning softly.

Alexis massages her buns a few moments before again attacking her ass and pussy. As soon as Susan begins to moan in agony, she returns to rubbing her ass and vagina again, all the while spraying her succulent flesh with the massager.

Several times she alternates between spanking electricgirl's stinging cheeks and Venus mound then rubbing her ass and cunt lips.

Susan's cunt is drenched from the outside by the shower massager soaking her vagina and on the inside by her own torrid juices filling her sex. Her ass and pussy are on fire from the vicious spanking. Never before has she felt such delicious pain. She yearns for release.

"Please fuck me Mistress BlackVelvet," she begs. "I need you to fuck me."

"Do not let go of the soap dish handle," Alexis commands.

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet."

BlackVelvet brutally smacks her ass and vagina several more times until electricgirl is crying quietly. Then she slowly inserts her strap-on dildo into her submissive's waiting, wanting pussy. Susan moans in sweet agony as her Domme enters her doggy style.

Alexis clutches a handful of Susan's red hair with her left hand as she grabs onto her waist with her right hand. Then she pumps electricgirl savagely. Within moments the sub is on a high plateau of ecstasy as BlackVelvet fucks the submissive like she has never been fucked before.

Alexis plunges the phallus deep into her steaming vagina; electricgirl cries out. She pulls the dildo out of Susan's pussy and rams it in again hard. The sub grunts as her Domme repeats the action. In and out, in and out, the huge dong rapes Susan's garden.

Securely impaled on BlackVlevet's lance, she cannot escape. Her torrid cunt has become her prison; her sultry passions the chains binding her there. She is a hostage to her own wanton desires, a sex slave to her own lustful emotions. Deeper, faster, harder, BlackVelvet fucks the submissive.

Alexis is a river of hot lava filling electricgirl's raging volcano; Susan is a parched canyon longing for BlackVelvet's refreshing brook. Driving, thrusting, humping, the Domme assaults her sub's womanhood.

Susan loses all sense of being as her clit becomes gorged with her hot blood. The walls of her vagina clamp tight onto the dildo invading her sex. Faster, harder, deeper, Alexis pummels her channel. Grunting, moaning, whimpering.

Alexis is a knife, cutting electricgirl open; Susan is melted butter, pouring over BlackVelvet. Susan is a dungeon, wanting release; Alexis is her oasis, bringing sweet relief.

Suddenly electricgirl screams out as her Venus erupts cataclysmically, sending rapturous convulsions rippling in wave after wave throughout her fuck starved body. Her knees give out and she begins to fall. Alexis has to put her arm around her sub's waist to prevent her from falling further.

After several moments, BlackVelvet turns off the shower and sits on a bench in the shower stall, taking her sub with her. Susan is sitting in BlackVelvet's lap; the dildo is still deep in her vagina.

BlackVelvet has her arms around electricgirl. She is kneading her tits and flicking her nipples with her thumbs. Susan is exhausted; she is just basking in the sensuous delight bathing her body. Alexis lets her sub enjoy her climax for several more minutes.

Then, as she sits on a shower bench, Alexis has Susan eat her pussy. The sub kneels before her Mistress, removes the strap-on dildo from off her hips and begins to lick BlackVelvet's cunt lips.

Alexis clutches electricgirl's hair, pushing her own pubic mound into her sub's face. Susan opens her Domme's hood and licks and suckles her rosebud. Within minutes, Alexis shudders as her own orgasm fills her hungry body. Her juices spill out of her vagina, wetting her lips. Susan slurps up all the nectar pouring out of her Domme's pussy.

BlackVelvet reaches down, throws her arms around electricgirl and kisses her sub hotly on the lips; their tongues dance together. They remain embraced, holding onto each other for several long minutes before stepping out of the shower.

After the two women finish bathing each other and drying each other off, BlackVelvet orders the submissive to remain completely naked for the remainder of the evening; electricgirl acquiesces to her Domme's command.

Alexis leads the obedient woman back to her king sized bed. She covers her up and tells her to get some rest while she calls Badboy and invites him over. Susan again thanks Alexis and closes her eyes. The submissive is soon fast asleep.

When electricgirl wakes up she is alone in the bedroom. She reaches down and gently rubs her pussy with her left hand while caressing her left breast with her right. She tweaks her nipple until it hardens. She smiles in delight as memories of the afternoon flood her mind.

She throws off the sheets and hops out of bed, wondering whether she should put on some pink slippers she sees near the foot of the bed. She decides against it; BlackVelvet told her to remain completely naked and she does not want to do anything that would jeopardize meeting Badboy later this evening.

She tells herself that she will ask BlackVelvet if she can put the slippers on; she does not want to get her feet dirty as she walks around the house. She looks at a clock on the nightstand. It is 5:48.

Walking through the house, she finds Alexis in her den reading a book; it is a romance novel. She is nearly naked, wearing only black leather, calf length, high heel boots, full length white stockings with matching garter belt and a white lace brassier. Around her neck is a black velvet choke collar. Her dark nipples can be seen through the lace bra. Her teats protrude like two large acorns.

"Good evening Mistress BlackVelvet," Susan Cassandra quietly says, bowing her head in respect.

"Good evening electricgirl," Alexis Dawn answers her, looking up from her reading. "I have some good news for you. John . . ."

"Is it alright with you if I wear your pink slippers Mistress BlackVelvet? I don't want to get my feet dirty walking around the house in my bare feet." electricgirl interrupts the Domme.

"Excuse me, electricgirl. I was speaking, or don't you know that it is impolite to interrupt someone when they are talking?"

"I'm sorry Mistress BlackVelvet. Please forgive me."

"You may put them on now. Then come back here to the den. I have something I want to tell you." Alexis goes back to reading her book without responding to Susan's plea for pardon.

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet. Thank you Mistress." Susan then returns to the bedroom and puts the slippers on. When she returns, she stands silently next to her Domme. Her hands are clasped in front of her.

BlackVelvet looks up from her reading, "John will be here in about half an hour. You told me that he enjoys my cooking so I made us some homemade vegetable beef soup. It's heating up now. After dinner we can all retire to the bedroom for some sexual fun. How's that sound?"

"That'll be great Mistress BlackVelvet. But there is something I've been meaning to talk to you about; if you will be so kind as to help me."

Susan is now standing directly in front of Alexis. She looks at electricgirl's red pubic hair staring her in the face and reminisces over the joy she received earlier while fucking her submissive. She smiles. "Sure electricgirl. What is it you need?"

"How should I address you? I noticed that Master Badboy sometimes calls you Mistress BlackVelvet and sometimes he calls you Mistress Alexis. Should I call you Mistress BlackVelvet or Mistress Alexis?"

"Either is OK with me. Whichever you feel comfortable with except in the BDSM chat room. Then refer to me as Mistress BlackVelvet."

"Thank you Mistress Alexis, I will use both. Also, exactly who's submissive am I? Am I your sub or Master Badboy's?"

Alexis immediately perceives her question as an excuse to sexually torture John and Susan during role play later this evening and quickly takes advantage of it.

"Your question is an insult to both me and Badboy. But I will deal with that later. It is Badboy whom you first met on the Internet. You are first and foremost his sub. But because he is my submissive you are also submissive to me."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet. Thank you Mistress BlackVelvet."

"Enough of this. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Mistress Alexis. I awoke totally refreshed."

"Good, come and sit here by me until John arrives," Alexis points to the floor next to the easy chair she is sitting in. "Like I said, he should be here in about half an hour."

"Yes Mistress BlackVelvet."

Susan sits quietly on the floor to the right of the Domme. Alexis runs her fingers through electricgirl's soft red hair and then guides her head to rest on her right thigh.

Meanwhile, electricgirl wraps her left arm around BlackVelvet's right calf and caresses her right hand along the Domme's inner right thigh. Alexis opens her legs slightly in order to give electricgirl better access to her thighs. She basks in the joy Susan is giving her.

Susan lets her thoughts reminisce over their lovemaking this afternoon. A wave of euphoria ripples through her lush body. She closes her eyes and basks in joy as she realizes that she deeply loves both John and Alexis. She has found her way home.

Alexis rests her right hand on electricgirl's right shoulder. Susan grabs it and lovingly presses the Domme's hand to her cheek. She kisses BlackVelvet's palm. Then she returns to massaging BlackVelvet's thigh.

The only movement between the two women is when electricgirl rubs BlackVelvet's inner thigh and when Alexis removes her hand from Susan's right shoulder to turn a page on the book she is reading, returning her hand to the submissive's shoulder afterwards. They remain embraced like this until Badboy calls to say that he is on the way and will be there in another few minutes.

When they hear Badboy's motorcycle pulling in the driveway, BlackVelvet orders electricgirl to answer the door when he rings the bell. She tells Susan to bring him into the den, that she will join them shortly. She then goes into the kitchen to check on the soup.

Alexis intends to give the two lovers just enough time alone together to get their respective passions flowing hot, but not enough time to allow them to quench the flames of their desires.

When BlackVelvet re-enters the den, Badboy and electricgirl are embracing and kissing each other passionately. John has his right hand cupping Susan's naked ass while with the other hand he is caressing her right nipple. His tongue is deep in electricgirl's sucking mouth.

Susan has her left hand on the back of John's neck and the other hand down the front his pants. Alexis can see that she is massaging his cock.

"I'm glad that you could make it Badboy," BlackVelvet interrupts the couple.

Badboy breaks the kiss and, bowing towards his Domme BlackVelvet, says in humble submission, "I am deeply thankful Mistress BlackVelvet for allowing me to meet with my sub. I have missed her these past three weeks."

"It is not for your sake that I have ended your punishment Badboy. I did it because I believe that Susan has suffered enough. I have grown to love her and want to see her happy. So I ended your punishment, not to give you any relief but to give her relief. If it wouldn't pain her I would keep the two of you separated another three weeks."

"Thank you Mistress BlackVelvet. I understand," he says keeping his head bowed.

BlackVelvet approaches her submissive and presents the back of her right hand to him. Falling to his knees, Badboy takes her hand in his and kisses the back of her knuckles. He stares intently at the thick patch of black hair on BlackVelvet's pubic mound.

Noticing his stare, she removes her hand from his grasp and orders him to kiss her Venus lips. He bends over and kisses her slit, pushing his tongue into her hole.

Then she orders him to kiss electricgirl's pussy. He willingly does so, snaking his tongue into her vagina also. Susan basks in the joy of his tonguing her cunt.

BlackVelvet then commands John to stand up and to remove all his clothes so that they can all eat in the nude.

While he is disrobing, Alexis embraces Susan, cupping her left breast and kissing her openmouthed on her sensual lips. Their tongues dance together.

Badboy does not take his eyes off the two women while he is taking off his clothes. Watching them kiss arouses him to a hard erection.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds