• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alone at the Bar

Alone at the Bar

Amy and I were best friends, and every weekend for the past few months we had taken up a new hobby; we'd choose a new club each weekend, wear the skimpiest outfits we could find and stock up on all the free drinks we could get. Then, we'd take a cab home and laugh about what saps men could be. But then Amy had met her newest and latest boyfriend at one of these clubs, so she was a little sidetracked at the moment.

That meant I was on my own this weekend, but I decided to proceed with my weekend ritual anyway. I chose a white halter top with no bra - I didn't need one even though I'm a C cup - and a short black mini skirt with a matching thong that barely did much to cover my pussy. The halter top was enough to cover my tits unless my nipples were fully erect; there was just no hiding that. I was pretty sure I'd be getting a lot of free drinks tonight.

I'd never been to this particular club before, but as soon as I walked in the door I knew something was a bit different about it. For a minute I considered leaving, but I gathered my courage and headed to the bar. I felt eyes watching me as I crossed the room slowly, but didn't acknowledge any of the stares. It wasn't long before the bartender passed me my first free drink of the evening. He didn't tell me who the drink was from, which was odd, but I told myself it didn't matter; a free drink is a free drink after all.

I perched on the barstool facing the dance floor with drink in hand. From time to time I'd uncross and cross my legs slowly, giving anyone who was watching a great view of my barely-covered pussy. Halfway through my drink I started feeling really tipsy which was strange - I'm slender, but I can hold my liquor. I started to turn around to ask the bartender what was in the drink when two strong hands grabbed me from behind. I locked eyes with the bartender and gave him a pleading look, but he just smirked at me as I was yanked off the barstool and half carried, half dragged across the dance floor. My little grunts and cries of protest had no effect on the two men who had me in their grasp.

Now I noticed what was different about this particular club, and I had been stupid not to notice it the moment I walked in. In the corner was an array of bars and equipment that looked like it belonged in a gym. This was where my captors dragged me. "We know what to do with a little cocktease like you," the taller man breathed into my ear as he hoisted me to my feet. I was struggling as best I could, but trying to fight two men that outweighed me two-to-one after that drink was impossible.

The men forced my wrists into shackles dangling from an overhead bar. This forced me up onto my tiptoes in order to support myself and drew up my halter top so that it was barely covering my tits. A gale of laughter rose up from the crowded bar and only at that point did it occur to me that people were actually watching this happen to me - and they were enjoying it!

"What should we do to this little cock whore?" one of the men asked his audience. His question was answered simultaneously with several different suggestions as I stared out at the crowd in humiliation and dismay. Spank her! Fuck her! Make the bitch beg for it! Beat those tits! Strip her! I started to whimper knowing I wouldn't be getting help from anyone in this club.

The first thing they did was tie some sort of cloth around my eyes. Not being able to see scared the shit out of me, but at least I didn't have to look at the faces in the crowded bar. Then I felt someone, I don't know who, begin to massage my tits through the thin material of my top. I was horrified to find that not only were my nipples hard, the stroking felt good! It didn't last long, though. Soon my halter top was untied from behind and fell to the floor leaving me half-exposed to an entire bar full of people.

My skirt was removed next, but they left my thong on. I was grateful for that even though it didn't hide much. Next I felt two mouths sucking and biting my tits, bringing them to rock-hard peaks. I couldn't help moaning it felt so good, which brought more laughs from the crowd. I felt something almost like a rubber band being wrapped around each of my breasts while they were still being sucked and fondled. I stifled another moan. With the blood flow trapped in my tits, my already sensitive nipples became even more sensitive and responsive.

When a hand reached down and started slowly stroking my clit under my thong, I didn't even care that this was a public show anymore. Maybe it was what they had put in my drink - to this day I don't know - but all I wanted was to get fucked. "Please," I heard myself beg.

"Please what, whore?" was the response.

"Please, fuck me, make me cum." For this, there were hoots and hollers throughout the building, but it didn't matter. That finger was still slowly stroking my pussy, but I was stretched on my tiptoes and it just wasn't enough to put me over the edge.

"Not quite yet," he told me, "but maybe later if you do everything you're told." Something hard but soft at the same time, maybe leather, began to smack my engorged tits. It was too much; my nipples were too sensitive. I tried to squirm away, but every time I moved the smacks came down harder and I slid away from the hand that was teasing me closer to orgasm. The beatings and the teasings suddenly stopped, but God I wanted to come!

Somehow, whatever bar I was shackled to was lowered so that I came to rest in a kneeling position. I felt something hard against my pussy and realized right away that it was a dildo. It slipped inside me easily because I was so wet, and my thong held it in place. I tried to squirm against it but that brought a harsh smack to my left tit. "Show us how much you want to come, you little slut. Suck my dick like it's the best tasting candy in the world. My friend here has the control to the dildo in that tight little snatch of yours. When he thinks you're being a good little cocksucker, you get rewarded." The dildo had suddenly sprung to life inside my cunt and felt too good to describe, but it ended abruptly as it began.

"Now every time my friend thinks you're not doing a very good job...." This time he whipped me hard, directly on my nipple. I shuddered in both pleasure and pain. Obediently, I stuck out my tongue, trying to find his dick blindly. It was an easy task since he already had his cock out of his pants and in front of my face.

I licked up and down the shaft, caressed and sucked his balls. Finally, I took his whole length into my mouth, and I was rewarded by the soft hum of the vibrator tucked away in my snatch. It still wasn't enough. I sucked his thick cock with renewed vigor and felt the vibrator rock inside me. He was close to cumming; I could tell from his tightening balls. I deep-throated him as hard and as fast as possible. Meanwhile, the vibrator kept pace with the bobbing of my head. My body shuddered, wracked by an uncontrollable orgasm, as I felt the first stream of cum hit my tongue. I swallowed every last drop even as my body convulsed.

"That was great, my little cocksucking princess. But don't think we're done with you yet. Not by a long shot."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alone at the Bar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds