• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Car Park

In The Car Park

I checked my watch again -- nearly 10:15, you are late. I had been worried you wouldn't show and now it looked like I had been right to doubt it. I decided to give you another 5 minutes before heading home. I was feeling gutted.

I switched on the engine to warm up the car one last time, ready to go. It was a mild night for February, but there was a definite chill in the air. It is a pity that 'dogging' is such a winter sport; it is too light in Scotland in summer for the various participants to risk it.

And it looked like G & DJ hadn't been prepared to risk it either. I thought back to how I had got chatting to the both of you after you revealed your love of public exposure, of flashing, on website I visited. When I raised the subject of dogging you told me that you thought it was a little, well......'seedy'. I told you of my own experiences and reminded you that seediness can have a certain appeal all of its own. Eventually you got excited about the idea of dogging -- 'performing' sexually in front of strangers in a secluded area. The result was that a rendezvous had been agreed.

So if you weren't going to turn up my only slim hope was that other 'performers' might.

'At least it isn't raining'. I thought, trying to cheer myself up, facing the prospect of a wasted evening.

Across the car park I could see a few other cars, one at least I recognised -- all belonging to regulars on this patch -- watchers all of them. This car park -- in Strathclyde Country Park, behind the amusement park -- had always been a happy hunting ground for me. It was why I had immediately thought of it as a venue for meeting with you both. From our email exchanges I knew you probably wouldn't be averse to having a larger audience than just me, and this place was popular. But it looked as if tonight was going to be a washout -- for everyone.

I was about to put the car into gear and drive off when I saw the lights of another car coming slowly into view. I felt my stomach tighten with that familiar excitement. The anticipation at this point is always intense. Was the car on some innocent visit? Unlikely at this time of night, at this location. Was it another watcher, adding to the ranks of those about to be disappointed? Maybe not.

But this time my excitement was more intense, because this car might contain G and DJ, finally arriving. As the vehicle swung into the car park I recognised the shape of car, it was the one I had been told to expect.

My heart rate jumped up several notches and I felt my stomach tighten with anticipation. I watched the car pull up in a remote corner of the car park, a few hundred yards from mine. The lights flashed to high-beam and then turned off. I smiled at that sign. I had explained to G that this was a recognized signal to the watchers that someone wanted to be observed!

As I got out of my car I shoved a small but powerful torch into my back pocket. Over the fence of the park, closed for the winter months, I saw the Ferris wheel, ghostly in the moonlight. Locking the car I headed across the car park, watching as two people got out of the newly arrived car and then re-enter it via the back doors -- leaving the inside light on. I could see other figures converging on this source of light from the far corners of the car park -- like horny moths, drawn to the flame.

'Looks promising,' I muttered under my breath as I tried to look like I was just innocently strolling. But I couldn't help wondering if, even at this late stage, whether you would back out.

That was part of the attraction, the addiction -- you could never be sure what you were going to get. I suppose dogging wouldn't exist if there weren't people who like to 'show-off' in front of others. (And G & DJ certainly fell into that category) But it doesn't mean that those people were necessarily ones that you might enjoy watching show-off -- if you know what I mean. In the past I'd seen some sights that nearly put me off dogging for good. For example, woman who probably described themselves as, 'BBW', without realising that 'B' wasn't automatically equal to 'B'. And another time when the couple in the car turned out to be two guys. Not what I was looking for, but other watchers liked it. 'Each to their own' I always say. I can hardly criticize the sexual kinks of others when I think about my own.

But it was the good ones that kept me coming back. Few and far between, but all the more memorable for that. Every time, at the start, you hoped it was going to be a scene to recall and treasure. This case is unusual. I already know, from swapped photos, that you are a good-looking couple. Or. more accurately, that DJ has a superb body. But if you get cold feet and just sit in the car, or chickened out and just drove off -- it wasn't going to live up to expectations.

Despite these questions in my mind I couldn't stop my rising sense of excitement. I had a good feeling about this.

Doggers are by their very nature, secretive - loners. But if you hung around the sites long enough you would get to know some of your fellow 'aficionados'. Not 'know' in the sense of asking them to join you for a pint, or round to your house to meet the wife and have dinner. Only 'know' in the sense of swapping mobile numbers and a first name -- never real, and never a last name. Just a network for swapping text messages, passing the word about where the action might be happening. In the moonlight I saw once such contact -- 'Bob'. (at least that was the name attached to his number on my mobile) approaching the car as well. When he noticed me he nodded, and I did the same back. I'd been bumping in to him for a few months and he was something of an expert on the scene. Hanging around one night, waiting, we had started chatting. It quickly became obvious that he was something of an expert on 'the scene'. His tips and (later) his texts, had often led me to some of my most enjoyable dogging experiences.

As we got closer to the car our pace slowed. On the other side of the car I could see another couple of guys drawing closer, no-one I recognized.

When I was a few feet away I got my first good look into the back seat of the car. I felt my heart quicken and my breath get a little more shallow and fast -- it was G & DJ!

Under the interior light of the car I could finally see you for real. I glanced at Bob just as he looked at me. He'd had a good look inside and I could tell he was as excited as me. 'This is going to be good' he muttered.

We both edged towards the car, I took out my torch and Bob did the same. Like Boy Scouts, doggers like to be prepared. I noticed that the back windows of the car were up. Knowing about G & DJ's rule on 'interaction' I'd explained to G that this was a sign to the watchers that touching wasn't permitted. With my hand shaking I turned the torch on the window.

In the light I saw what I had been hoping to see, DJ! I was a bit shocked to see how scared you looked, almost exactly like a deer in the headlights. Then I tried to put myself in your place and thought how scary this situation must be. I flicked the torch up to light my face -- and saw a flash of recognition. Then I saw a faint smile in my direction, followed by a visible relaxation. I shifted the torch a little to check out G. Obviously I'm always more interested in the female in the car -- but it helps if the guy is good looking. No problems tonight I can see. I also notice you whispering to your man, and then glancing back at me, outside the window. I assume you are telling him that I am there.

But he doesn't appear that interested -- and I can understand why. In the torchlight I can see you are wearing a very sheer black blouse and G is already stroking his hand across your breasts. I can see your nipples, hard as bullets, straining at the thin material. My cock starts to twitch as I watch and beside me I hear Bob's breathing getting deeper, our torches trained on your lovely breasts. G starts unbuttoning your blouse and I hold my breath as he does, waiting for them to be revealed in all their glory. When the last button is undone G slowly pulls open your top. I let my breath out in a long shuddering sigh. In an email I have been told you are 40 but these aren't the breasts of a 40 year old. These are tits that a 19 year old Page 3 girl would be proud of. Then Bob expresses my thoughts for me, although slightly more crudely than I might.

'Look at those nipples! They're standing out like chapel hat pegs.' All I can do is nod in agreement as G starts to tweak and rub your nipples making them harder and bigger -- if that were possible. Then I see him lower his head and engulf one of your nipples in his mouth, whilst still playing with the other one. Through the glare of torch light I notice you looking at me. I wonder if it is usual for you to make eye contact with your 'audience', then you close your eyes and your head slumps back in the seat as you lose yourself in the sensations.

There are 2 guys on the other side of the car, with torches as well. They are not getting as good a view as they were on the side furthest away. I count my blessings as I watch G pull back his moth, leaving your nipples huge and shiny with saliva. I couldn't help but slide my hand into the top of my jeans to adjust my cock as it swells in excitement at what I am seeing.

G pauses again and I can see him talking to you. He leans over you and winds down the window a couple of inches as I see you hiking up your skirt. As he leans back I can see lacy stocking tops appearing, then lovely smooth thigh. I notice with admiration that the stockings are supported by a suspender belt -- no tacky hold-ups for this sexy lady. My heart starts to hammer as I wait to see what is exposed. A sharp intake of breath swells my chest as I see a tiny pair of black lace panties. I know this is a little unusual for you when you go flashing. I figure you have added it for some extra teasing.

With the window open I can hear G instruct you, 'Hand in your panties DJ, play with yourself so they can see.' I hold my breath as see you slowly comply. I can see that your hand is shaky as it slips inside your knickers. Your whole body is trembling with a combination of fear and excitement at this new experience. I see you squirm in your seat as your fingers find the target. You slump back in the seat again and your knees spread wider.

'We've got four guys watching us DJ' I hear G tell you. 'Most of them have their cocks out and are stroking over you.' I hear you sigh. Then he asks, 'Are you wet honey?' You just nod as your hand continues to move.

'Show them' I hear him say. You pull your fingers out of your pants -- and out of your pussy and hold your fingers up. In a moment of inspiration you wipe your sticky fingers down the inside of the glass, leaving a trail of pussy juice. I almost cum in my pants at this sight. When my cock is under control I unzip my pants take my cock out to stroke. When I look back G has his hand in your knickers and is obviously strumming a lovely tune on your clit. We can clearly hear you start to pant and then moan as he plays with you in front of 4 'strangers'.

G whispers in your ear something I can't hear. You react by lifting off the seat and tugging your panties down and over your stocking clad legs. When you settle back in the seat and spread your legs again your lovely hairless pussy is exposed. I watch you touch your clit and then shudder. I can hear you moaning, louder, and it is obvious that you have just had a huge orgasm.

I hear Bob beside me gasp. 'What a horny sl..........'. I jab him with my elbow. 'She doesn't like that.' I tell him. He looks at me strangely, but I don't explain how I know that. Instead I say,' She is a sexy and inhibited exhibitionist Bob, going to lot of trouble to give us all a thrill. Show some respect. He looks at me again as if I have gone mad, but at least he makes no more comments.

When I look back I see that you have several fingers deeply buried in your pussy and your moaning has grown louder. G has his mouth attached to your nipple and it seems you are loving the attention -- from him; and from us. I lean forward to get a better look and I swear I can smell your excitement through the slightly open window.

G is saying something, which again, I can't hear. But his intention becomes clear when you shift position, moving on to your knees on the seat and starting to grapple with G's belt. This brings your exquisite arse up to the window. I have to stop stroking my cock and squeeze it to stop myself cumming when this overwhelmingly sexy sight is presented to me. My jaw drops and I almost literally begin to drool. With your skirt still up over your arse your luscious rear is presented to us watchers, framed by your stockings and the elastic of your suspender belt. In the torchlight we can see your cunny in all its glory. Your labia are swollen and distended, spread open like an exotic flower. The horniest part is how obviously wet you are. Your sex juice is bubbling and dripping from your hole, running down your thighs to soak your stocking tops. This is too much for Bob, who has been stroking fast for some time. With a grunt he cums -- splattering the car window and door with his jism.

I shift my position to see what was going on. You had managed to get G's cock out of his pants -- circumcised and of an impressive size. Then I watched mesmerised as you lowered your mouth over the bell-end and swooped down on his length. From the other side of the car I heard the other watchers moan -- a weird noise that some how combined lust and envy. I knew exactly how they felt.

I hear G giving you a running commentary. 'There are 5 guys watching you suck my cock DJ.' I glance up over the roof of the car and see that another watcher has joined the fun. 'They all have their cocks in their hands and they are wanking off as they watch.'

I distinctly hear you moan, the sound muffled by the cock in your mouth. Then you push your arse back against the window, obscenely pressing your sex against the glass. Once again it is all I can do not to spurt on the spot. You move forward, your head bobbing up and down on G's prick, holding it with one hand. The other hand wriggles between your thighs and your fingers urgently plunge into your wetness. Frantically you finger fuck yourself as you slobber over G's manhood. I see your bum wobble and hear a sexy combination of gagging and whimpering as you orgasm again. 'God, this woman can cum' I think to myself.

I can see G thrusting his hips upwards, trying to get more of his cock into your throat. The excitement is obviously getting to him. I wonder if he is going to cum in your mouth, unable to control himself. Then I see him slow his thrusts and you move your head from his cock -- a long trail of saliva connects your mouth and his cock head. I see the lust crazed look in your eyes. You turn around and sit down again. For a moment my heart sinks as I worry that the show is over. Then I see you reach for the door handle and I step backwards as the door opens.

I read somewhere that debutantes used to be taught how to get out of a car without exposing themselves. This is the complete opposite. I watch as you place one long, slim leg on the ground -- the black stilettos a classy touch under the circumstances. Slowly you swivel (in what I know is a practiced move) and touch down the other foot. You stay in that position, legs spread, and my torchlight reflects in the copious evidence of your excitement, a gushing, very excited pussy. For just a second I look up and catch you staring. My heart feels like it has dropped into my stomach as I see the pure lust that fills your expression. Then you shyly drop your gaze and stand up. G exits through the same door and takes your hand, leading you round to the front of the car. All the watchers move to follow, but I notice your panties discarded on the floor of the car. I grab them up, feeling how wet they are. Overwhelmed with lust I hold them to my nose and inhale the intoxicating scent of your arousal. Still holding the tiny scrap of lace I follow the herd

There, lit by the car's headlights we can all admire you in your full glory. It is as if you are on a stage, the centre of attention. We watch entranced as you unzip your skirt, letting it slide over your hips before kicking it away. Your blouse is gaping open, exposing your hard nippled breasts to our enthralled gaze. Slowly you crouch down, balancing carefully on your high heels, and take G's cock into your mouth once again -- causing him to groan. The guys watching jostle forward and G opens his eyes.

'No touching guys, just watching,' he explains. Respectfully we all take half a step back. It is obvious that you are more than content to suck cock, but the excitement is plainly getting to G. Reaching down he pulls you to your feet and spins you round before pushing you down over the bonnet of the car. Knowing what is expected you part your legs and lower press your tits against the metal, raising your hips. With a low growl of excitement he positions his cock against your soaking wet slit and fucks it into you. Almost straight away we hear your reaction to being fucked. Your breath hisses and you start to whimper,

'Oh yes, oh God, oh fuck, so good, oh fuck.' Then you cum powerfully, shouting and swearing even louder. It is too much for one of the watchers and I see his spunk arc through the headlight beams. G grabs your hips and pounds you harder. 'You're making them cum DJ. They are spunking off watching us fuck.' I wrap your moist knickers round my shaft and stroke slowly, trying to control and delay my own ejaculation.

He pulls out of you and we all see your wetness coating his shaft. We can all see your gaping pussy closing up now that is vacated. G obviously wants to show you off a little. He twists you round again and gently presses you down, bringing his cock to your mouth.

'Show them how you like your own taste DJ' he instructs. We all watch awe struck as you lick your combined wetness from his shaft, then take his length in your mouth, deeper at each dip of your head. This is obviously getting too much for G. With a groan he pulls out of your greedy sucking mouth and hoists you to your feet once again. This time he gently pushes you onto your back on the bonnet of the car. Taking your legs he raises them and spreads them, placing your ankles over his shoulders before plunging his cock into your pussy once again. He really starts to pound you hard. It is obvious this won't last long. But is also obvious that you are loving it! The sexy moans start again and soon you are coming again -- this time it seems almost continuously. 'OH FUCK, OH FUCK, FUCK FUCK, YES YES YES..... YESSSSSS.'

This triggers a wave of orgasms. I can see the other watchers swaying on their feet as the stroke their shafts to climax. Cum is spurting and splashing around the 2 of you as you fuck. G's arse is almost a blur as he pumps you. His head goes back and with a roar he erupts into your hot, squelching pussy. With an unholy shriek you cum once more and it takes all my will power to hold off my own release. G steps back, staggers back, from the vee of your thighs. Then I see his cum trickling from your open, well-fucked pussy and this is my trigger. With a huge exhalation of breath and pent up lust I cum, and cum, and cum -- pumping my seed into the panties wrapped around my cock.

My vision goes grey as the blood seems to drain from my head. I almost hyperventilate trying to catch my breath. When I return to something approaching normal I see the 2 of you cuddling, sat on the bonnet of the car. I am assuming your first dogging date has been a success. Most of the watchers are hanging round, fondling deflating cocks, hoping for round 2. I know there won't be -- at least not now. I zip up my pants and start walking toward my car without a backward glance. As I do, I drop your soaking wet knickers on the seat of the car. Hopefully I nice memento of a memorable night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Car Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds