• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • kristin

kristin

...kristin kneels just at Master Tal's side, facing Him, resting her cheek against His thigh. He gently strokes her curly, auburn hair as He sips on His bourbon. He turns His head towards her and lifts her chin with His finger, telling her, "Go dress for Me."

she smiles and quickly walks to the bedroom. she considers for a moment what He might like to see her in tonight, then quickly dresses, mists herself lightly with His favorite scent, and hurries to present herself to Him. She stands in front of Him, eyes lowered, hands clasped behind her back, back arched, and breasts thrust forward, wearing a long black lace nightie with matching panties and nothing more. Her heart races. She hopes she has pleased Him, but He says nothing, just watches her.

When He has finished His bourbon, He walks towards her (not wanting to disturb her lovely stance). As He circles around her His fingertips brush the hair from her face, trace down her neck and shoulder, and pushes away the strap of her gown. As He walks behind her, He sees what she has been grasping in her hands. Tal grasps her hair at the nape and pulls her head back sharply.

she gasps, surprised by His suddenness. "What is this, My pet?" He whispers.

Quietly, she responds, "I thought it might please You, Sir."

He takes the first of the three items from her hands, a locking leather collar, and locks it around her neck. He then takes the second item, a black satin blindfold, and ties it over her closed eyes. she asks shyly, "Please Sir, tighter?"

He obliges her request and pulls the knot tighter. She could not open her eyes now if she tried, but He knows this is how she likes it. He takes the final item from her hands, her wrist ties. She holds her arms out to Him, wrist over wrist, and He binds them tightly. Her heart is pounding, and she is excited at the thought that she might have pleased Him.

He then reaches under her gown, running His hands up her calves and thighs, across her ass until He reaches her waist. He removes her black satin panties, allowing them to fall to the floor around her feet, and reminds her, with a gentle tug of her hair, that her ass should always be bare to Him. He leads her by her bound wrists to the bed, lies her on her belly, and secures her wrists to the headboard, arms stretched out up above her. She pulls her knees underneath herself and spreads them wide. He pushes her gown up and she wriggles her ass slightly, as if presenting it to Him.

He takes the riding crop in hand and smacks her ass sharply, and repeatedly, until both cheeks are swollen and deliciously red. Her flesh is on fire, both in response to His attentions and in anticipation of Him. He penetrates her already dripping pussy with two fingers, then offers them to her. She licks and sucks His fingers greedily, then thanks Him.

He releases her bound wrists from the headboard and directs her to crawl to the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. She can feel His hard cock through His jeans pressing against the side of her face, and moves to unfasten His pants with only her mouth. He lowers them out of her way, and she immediately begins kissing and licking the head and shaft of His rock hard tool. He pulls her gown up again to expose her cherry red ass, stroking it gently, reigniting the sensation of the spanking she had received. With increasing eagerness, her tongue probes further downward, licking and rolling her tongue over his balls, taking first one, then both into her greedy mouth.

As He moans, she releases them and returns her attentions to His throbbing cock. She sucks, at first, just the head, running her tongue around its ridge as her lips wrap tightly around it. Then gradually she takes Him in, deeper, taking in as much of His massive cock as she can, stroking and caressing Him with her lips, tongue, and mouth. she feels Him coming closer and tightens her grip on His cock, concentrating on its swollen head, pressing her tongue against the tiny slit at the tip. His hips sway to meet each stroke. He fucks her hungry mouth faster, deeper, until He explodes and floods her throat with His wonderfully hot delicious cum.

She draws every drop from Him until He is completely spent, them places a soft kiss just on its head and thanks Him. "Thank You, Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • kristin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds