• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ravenous Ritual

Ravenous Ritual

Her garments rustled, and the folds cascaded over her curvaceous form. She reached her hand to adjust the leather of his harness taut across his nipples. He felt the leather strap pull tight across his body, leaning into the harness, he smiled and looked up to her, receiving her soft words whispered.

"You are a gift to me, darling pet. A treasure to behold."

Her presence was quiet, exotic with dark skin glistening in the dim light of the flickering candle flames. The dungeon, eerie and a bit haunting, loomed its presence over and through the pair. She gathered her energy and called forth her strength.

Lust and passion for her boi converged into sensation as she bent slightly to caress his cheek with the back of her hand. Lovingly, she decorated his face with soft spicy kisses. Finally, her lush full dark lips enveloped his own, and they melted into the beginnings of a lust unrequieted.

Suddenly overwhelmed with emotion surging in her, she pulled him close and cradled his head in her ample, caramel breasts, as they brimmed over her corset's cups. Bending her neck she kissed the top of his head as if to assure him that the acts to follow would be firmly rooted in her adoration of his willingness to serve her. He canted his head, and his cheek brushed against her wrist. Nostrils flaring as he caught a whiff of jasmine and orange blossom emanating from her skin, his eyes glanced up, shoring his will.

Her eyes grew steely in their dark passion, as she prepared herself mentally. Her lips swept over his once more, absorbing the passion welling beneath the surface. There was no quelling the tide of emotion between her and the boi. Their mouths melded, deconstructing the elements of passion and rebuilding into a breathy inhalation of their lust. Ravenous kisses sent thrills of pleasure through them both. His cock began to stir to erection and her loins warmed and wetted in their thick sweet juices.

Her spirit coursed through her veins, overwhelming him in his submissive kneel before her. She took the leash and pulled it slightly taut, causing the collar to tug at his neck as with a hand sign she indicated for him to follow to the bed, showcased in its imperial glamour in the center of the room. He followed obediently, crawling on all fours, his body sleek and lithe with white skin gleaming in the tawdry light.

She patted the plush duvet, indicating for him to sit on the edge of the bed. As he rose and began to sit, she pushed him by the shoulders, guiding him to lie back against the luxurious fabric of the duvet. His arousal was apparent, manifesting in the leaking head of his erection. His body, powerful and muscular, became pliable in her gentle but strong maneuverings. His hands floated up and around her as she straddled his thighs, her knees to either side of his groin on the bed. She prowled over him, teeth gritted, snarling in a feral growl of obsessive possession.

Her hands caught his wrists and held them tight above his head. Her cleavage warmed his body, humid over his harnessed torso. She breathed over his mouth as if to resuscitate the need in him. Her lips clinging to his, she positioned herself over his hips. Her crotch hot and dripping its mix of creamy juices. A beast in heat, aroused to the heights of passion, she dragged her corseted breasts over his torso, as if to mark him with the scent of her tits. His body became her playground as she taunted him with hips wiggling to drag her wet pussy over his erection, bobbing and twitching beneath her.

"Wanna fuck me dontcha, slut!" A command more than an inquiry.

He looked to her lost in despair, the aching need in him blossoming as his hips responded with a lewd thrust up towards her teasing cunt.

"Yes, Miss," came his reply.

His voice carried overtones of humility at her overwhelming power over him, yet it was also edged with a finely honed lust, hinting at his own unquenchable need for her. It took all her power not to take him right there in that moment. She inhaled a deep calming breath, even as the power simmered in her loins and at her core.

Climbing over him, she lifted her skirt, exposing her dripping moisture over his thigh. She straddled his burning flesh, as her breasts heaved in the constraining corset. The rising heat was almost unbearable in the inferno of passion. Her mouth covered his in lusting, greedy kisses. The emotion exuded from their pores as she strove to take possession of him fully. Her hot steaming pussy positioned now to plunge over his erect and aching cock.

Possessed of lust, his hands grasped her, begging her with every ounce of spirit in himself.

"Fuck me, Mistress, fuck your slut, please."

His words formed in frothing syllables over the wet dollops of saliva in his watering mouth.

"Strip me, slut!"

Obeying instantly, his hands over her skirt, gathered in his fists as he yanked the fabric from her full womanly hips. His fingers crept to the edge of the corset over her brimming breasts. With a ferocious tug, the corset gave way to let her full caramel tits spring loose and dangle freely, ripe and whole. Her dark nipples taunted him. A thread of precum formed on his head at the sight of her body revealed in glimpses, as she growled savagely. Her hips bucked and her pussy ached to be breached.

"Fuck me, bitch! Hard!" Words in a rasping breath from deep in her chest.

With her order and command, his hips thrust up hard and deep into the tight clenching entrance to her core. The stabbing thrust caught her by her throat. Her breath shallowed as his thick hard cock sawed into her creamy, velvet walls. The rage expressing in primal growls as she began to ride his cock with the fury of a demon possessed, as if she would never get enough. Driven in frenzied forceful plowing thrusts, she tilted her head back and for long moments, was poised, suspended into the unreality of the lust coming to fruition.

Her climax was approaching fast and unrelenting. As their hips wrangled, implanting his cockhead deep into her needy tunnel. Rippling walls exploded in a gush of torrential proportions as she came with heaving thrusts. Her body tense, taut and seized tight as the release washed over her in waves.

"Cum, NOW, slut, Now!" The words almost warbling from her throat.

And with the last hissed syllable, his cock erupted deep into her, breeding her. Her pussy walls sheathed him in their hot, wet, molten flow. The spasms milking the cum from deep in his balls. They panted as if to synchronize even their breaths and heartbeats.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ravenous Ritual

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds