• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack and Rose Get Laid

Jack and Rose Get Laid

12

Arlene and Nigel were the perfect couple, Mr and Mrs right for each other, so news of their divorce came as a shock to their friends. As divorces go it was amicable, with Arlene admitting that she had been unfaithful, adding that Nigel had returned from a business trip and found her with another man.

There is never a good day for a divorce and a chill hung in the air on the morning that Arlene and her brother Ed drove into town and walked across the carpet of golden leaves that lay infront of the courthouse. They held hands for moral support. Arlene was confident that everything would go smoothly. Ed however harboured doubts.

Ed was worried that their indiscretion would become news and make them celebrities of the worst sort. However, Arlene had a plan and paid someone to claim that he was the other man. She also bought Nigel's silence by agreeing that the children would move to England, and further agreeing that she would not have any contact with them until they were adults. Nigel for his part agreed never to tell anyone what he had seen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nigel tried to be a good single parent but his business came first and he was not the perfect father that he hoped he would be. At first he employed a nanny to look after the children, and when Rose and Jack were old enough he sent them to boarding schools. Separate boarding schools; Nigel made certain of that because he was afraid that they would grow up to commit the same sin that he had seen their mother commit with her brother. Consequently, Rose and Jack saw nothing of each other during term time and Nigel made certain that they saw very little of each other at other times.

Every year Nigel took Rose and Jack skiing. Rose was a natural and excelled at it but Jack had many accidents trying to prove that he was as good at skiing as his older sister. Jack was also very stubborn, and against everyone's advice he came down the fastest ski run and crashed. His recovery was slow and painful. Rose returned to university and their father went away on business. Confined to bed Jack struggled with boredom and sleepless nights and the unseasonably hot weather conspired to make his life even more miserable.

Rose cheered Jack up by sending him funny and sometimes rude text messages. Then she sent news that she would soon be home for her mid-term break, which cheered him even more. With her final exams coming up Rose spent every day in her room revising while others looked after Jack and each evening she kept him company. Most of the time only a thin sheet covered Jack, and often it slipped allowing Rose to see more of him than was decent. Seeing her brother naked excited her and every night she returned to her room and masturbated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Due to the exceptionally hot weather Rose wore very little. Jack looked forward to the evenings because Rose would come into his room wearing shorts and a T-shirt and he would see her breasts moving freely under her shirt with her nipples pointing hard through the thin material. Rose knew that he had noticed.

Rose had been without a fuck for too long. One evening she came into Jack's room wearing a pair of tight panties allowing him to see the outline of her pubic lips and a T-shirt that she had cut short allowing him to see the underside of her breasts.

"I'm hot." Rose said.

Jack stared at her.

"Yes, you are."

"Will it bother you if I'm like this?"

"No." He lied.

Jack stared at her beautiful body and moved his leg to hide his growing penis but Rose had already noticed it.

That evening Jack saw more of his sister than he could remember seeing before. She sat with her legs apart with one foot on the chair, her panties tight against her lower lips, and she helped her shirt ride up allowing Jack to occasionally see her nipples. Jack noticed a damp patch on the crotch of her knickers and he stopped trying to hide his erection. They would have played with each other but neither of them suggested it and later they both masturbated alone in their rooms before they slept.

The following evening they were both frustrated and argued. Rose had a fiery temper and arguments between them were loud and thankfully rare. She stormed out of his room and slammed his bedroom door behind her. The door bounced open and Jack watched her stride purposefully away. She undressed and thinking that his door was closed she walked naked from her room to the bathroom. Looking up she saw Jack lying on his bed staring at her which annoyed her even more. Grabbing a towel she stormed back into his room and shouted.

"I hope you've had a good look you pervert."

"You parade around naked and accuse me of being a pervert."

"Don't stare then."

"I wouldn't stare if you didn't have such a fucking fantastic body."

Shocked by his compliment Rose stood with her mouth open and for the second time in as many days she saw his penis stiffen. Jack knew that she had seen it. Rose turned away, excited because Jack thought she had a fucking fantastic body she let her towel slip and left his door open knowing that he would watch her walk away.

That night they both had difficulty sleeping. Jack for his usual reasons and Rose because she knew it had been her fault; she had started the argument; she had not closed his door and she had walked around naked. Jack's words repeated in her head; "I wouldn't stare if you didn't have such a fucking fantastic body." Rose was confused. Her brother had told her that she had a fucking fantastic body. She needed to know what he really thought of her and she put on her night-dress and returned to his bedroom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

His room was lit by a lamp which stood on the other side of his bed and because the light was behind him Rose could not see that his eyes were open. She walked toward him. Jack watched her beautiful body through her transparent night-dress and not wanting an argument closed his eyes and drifted toward sleep.

She knew that he would not sleep for long and she sat and stared and becoming aroused leant forward and lifted his bed sheet. Her soft hand brushed his skin and Jack flinched. Rose froze and stayed very still and breathed slowly and quietly.

Carefully Rose put the sheet down leaving him uncovered and placed her hand between the top of her legs; she was already very moist. Jack listened to her breathing becoming louder. Peeking through his eyelids he saw the hem of her night-dress around her waist with her hand between the top of her legs. He opened his eyes wide and saw his sister playing with herself. Jack got an erection and started to masturbate.

Rose was mesmerised at seeing him masturbate. They looked into each other's eyes and held each other's gaze waiting for the other to object.

"Sorry!" Rose said with a guilty tear in her eye.

"Don't be." Jack smiled, stretched out his arm and touched her thigh to comfort her.

Rose returned his smile and leaning forward she touched his penis. Jack clasped his hand around her fingers and guided her hand up and down his shaft. A tingle rushed through her body and she cupped her hand over his, hesitantly guiding it from her thigh to her wet lips and onto her clitoris.

Both of them were clumsy. Jack felt Rose shudder a few times before she felt his penis throb in her hand. She looked at him and saw that his eyes were tightly closed as his cum shot onto his chest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jack smiled. His deep warm voice wrapped itself protectively around her.

"That was naughty of us."

"I won't tell anyone if you won't." Rose replied.

"Who can we tell?"

"That's a good point."

"Pass me a tissue."

Rose wiped between her legs and Jack wiped his chest.

"Have you ever tasted your cum?"

"No."

"Here, taste it."

Rose offered him the tissue with his cum on it.

"No, but I'll taste you instead."

Jack slipped his hand underneath her night-dress and fondled her backside. Rose smiled, moved closer and placed her hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry for the argument and the way I behaved."

"I was just as bad."

"We shouldn't have played with each other just now."

"I'm not sorry. It was fantastic. You're beautiful."

He stroked the side of her face and she moved her head to one side and kissed his fingers.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" She asked.

Jack was shocked by her question.

"Yes. You're the most beautiful person I know. In fact you're perfect."

Rose felt wonderful and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Thank you. You're beautiful too."

"What! Me beautiful!" Jack gave a little laugh.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "Yes, you are."

Rose slid her hand along his chest and fingered his belly button.

"We shouldn't do this. It's incest."

"I know."

She laughed nervously and kissed him again. Jack cupped her soft breasts and felt her nipples stiffen, he pinched them gently and she ran her hand slowly through his pubic hair and onto his penis.

"Have you ever had a blow job?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Have you ever given anyone a blow job?" He asked.

"Yes."

"You've got the perfect mouth for it." He grinned and looked at Rose's open mouth, which made Rose smile and blush.

Jack moved his hand onto her pubic hair and she parted her legs. She was still moist.

"I always wondered if your pubic hair was auburn." Said Jack.

"Now you know."

"Sit over my face. I want to taste you."

Rose opened her eyes wide with surprise. She was excited because her brother wanted her. Pulling her night-dress up over her head she tossed it onto the floor. Jack looked at his beautiful sister as she climbed onto the bed and sat astride his face. His tongue parted her lips and moved in and out of her vagina before licking her clitoris. Rose moaned breathlessly.

Rose moistened her lips with her tongue and leaning forward guided his penis into her mouth. Slowly she explored the head of his penis with her lips and then with her tongue. As Rose took more of his penis into her mouth Jack felt her vagina tighten around his tongue. When his penis almost reached the back of her throat she gagged and moved it against the inside of her cheek.

"What does it taste like?" Asked Jack.

She mumbled, her mouth full of penis.

They finished playing with each other, Rose climbed off and they kissed passionately.

"Good night, sleep well." She walked toward the door.

"I will." Jack smiled. "Don't forget your night-dress."

Jack watched her breasts bounce as she came back into the room to pick up her night-dress.

"Good night!" Rose bent forward, her breasts resting against his leg and kissed his penis.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jack sat with his father after he was given the all clear by his doctors.

"What are your plans?" His dad asked.

"Travel throughout the summer and restart university next year."

"Where would you go?"

"Around the States. I'd like to visit mum."

Jack looked at his father and waited for a flicker of approval. Nigel looked down and then at his son; he knew that this day would come.

"I can give you her address and phone number."

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rose was walking from the University campus to her home when Jack phoned.

"Hello sis. How are the exams?"

"All right." She did not sound happy.

"Bad day?"

"Period pains."

"Well, at least that proves I didn't get you pregnant."

"We didn't fuck did we. We just played with each other." She sounded grumpy.

"Next time we'll fuck."

"You'll have to buy condoms. I'm not on the pill." She sounded happier.

Jack smiled at her answer.

"Do you have any plans for the summer?" Asked Jack.

"Why?"

"Dad just gave me mum's address and phone number."

"What! Why?"

"I said that I wanted to visit her and he just offered them to me. Do you want to come?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jack's heart pounded as he called his mum. A man answered the phone.

"Hello." He had an American accent.

"Hello. May I speak with Arlene."

"Arlene it's for you." Jack heard him shout and then heard muffled voices, a man and a woman talking quietly to each other close to the phone.

"Hello." Her voice was soft and quiet, just like Rose but with an American accent.

"Arlene?" Asked Jack.

"Yes." She paused. "Is that you, Nigel?"

"No. It's his son Jack." Jack heard his mum crying.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why didn't you ever tell us about mum?" Asked Rose.

"I didn't want to colour your opinion of her." Replied Nigel.

"You told us nothing!"

Nigel kissed his daughter on the cheek and shook hands with his son.

"I'm sorry I never told you. Maybe your mum will explain. Have a good time both of you. Thank your mother and uncle Ed. They're good people; just different."

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rose and Jack checked into their hotel and went sightseeing. It was the first time they had been alone since they played with each other in Jack's bedroom. They ate early and Jack bought a single red rose for his sister which made her feel special. They returned to their hotel room and looked at the two large beds, each big enough for two people. Jack smiled and held up a packet of condoms.

"Which bed do you want?"

"The bed with you in!"

They undressed and showered together like lovers with the water cascading over them as they kissed and slowly explored each other. That night they had athletic sex and slept soundly and naked in the same bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rose and Jack were laying in bed feeling each other when the alarm call came through.

"We'd better get dressed." Said Jack.

"Why?"

"Someone might come in while we're on the phone to mum and see us naked."

"So!"

"We'll be arrested and deported as undesirable naked aliens." Jack laughed.

"They can't deport us. We're naked Americans. We were born here."

"Oh yeah, but I read somewhere Americans don't like nudity."

"We'll risk it." Rose laughed and kissed her brother on the mouth.

Jack and Rose held the phone between them so that they could both talk to their mum.

"Hi Mum."

"Hello Jack." She paused. "How are you?"

"I'm OK."

"Is Rose with you?"

"Yes. She's sitting next to me."

"Hello mum."

"Hello Rose. When did you get in."

"Last night. We're in the hotel."

"What are your plans?"

"Sightseeing, then come to you."

"We'll get dressed first. Jack read somewhere that you don't like nudity over here."

Jack glared at his sister, tried to grab the handset but Rose kept hold of it and fell back on the bed. He stood and she wrapped her legs around his thighs and cupped his testicles in her free hand.

"You don't want to get hurt. Do you?" She whispered to Jack.

Arlene heard what Rose had whispered and the noise of Rose falling back on the bed startled her.

"What's happened?"

"Everything's all right, I fell back on the bed and grabbed hold of Jack."

Arlene continued. "You'll find us more relaxed than most folks, that sort of thing's OK."

Both Rose and Jack looked at his testicles resting in her hand.

"It sure is OK down here!" Exclaimed Rose.

"What did you say?" Asked Arlene.

"Is it OK down there?" Asked Rose.

"Yes." Replied Arlene.

Rose gently squeezed Jack's balls.

"It's nice to know that we can do this sort of thing with you."

Arlene noticed the playful tone in Rose's voice.

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry! I'm just very happy."

"Being naked's not a big deal, we're very open minded." Said Arlene.

"That's good. Jack and I are very open minded."

Rose emphasised the word very and leaning forward kissed her brother's penis. Arlene heard the kiss.

"What are you doing?" Arlene asked again but got no answer. Jack took a condom from the bedside table and stretched it over his penis while Rose moved up the bed and spread her legs wide.

"I could come up and show you two around." Their mum suggested.

"Yeah. Come up now." Rose said to Jack rather than to her mother.

Their mum heard Rose moan as Jack pushed his penis inside of her.

"Are you OK?" Arlene asked.

"Yeah." Rose moaned.

"I'll be with you late afternoon."

"That's good." Rose gave a long moan of sexual pleasure.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Their mum asked.

"Ooo yes everything is OK." Rose breathed heavily.

- - - - - - - - - - - - o - - - - - - - - - - - -

After their fuck Rose and Jack went sightseeing then returned to the hotel and waited nervously in their room for their mother. Rose answered the phone when it rang and minutes later Arlene knocked on their door. It was obvious that Arlene and Rose were related; Rose was taller but they had the same shape bodies and faces. Arlene dropped her bag on the floor and cried and hugged her son and daughter.

They sat and talked before Arlene asked if she could have a shower. Arlene left the bathroom door open.

"You both look so much like each other." Jack shouted above the sound of the water.

"Do you think so?" Arlene replied.

"Where did you leave that condom?" Whispered Rose.

"In the bathroom." Whispered Jack.

"Yes. You definitely look alike." Jack shouted to his mum.

"She'll see it and know we've been fucking." Whispered Rose.

"Go and get it." Whispered Jack.

"She'll see me retrieving it. The showers got a clear glass screen."

"I've lost a contact lens be careful you don't tread on it." Jack lied to his mum.

"Come in and look for it."

"But you're in the shower."

"I don't mind you seeing me naked. Come in and look for it."

Rose and Jack grinned at each other.

"Oooo. Aren't you the lucky one getting to see mum naked in the shower." Whispered Rose.

Jack stood by the glass screen.

"I hope it's not in the trash can. It's got a used condom in it. Is it yours?" Asked Arlene.

Jack was shocked that his mother would ask such a question and thought that a partial truth was better than an outright lie.

"I masturbated earlier."

"Young people, you never change." She said casually.

Standing naked by the bed Arlene dried herself.

"Why did you and dad get divorced?" Asked Rose.

Arlene rubbed her backside with the towel which gave her time to think of her answer.

"Your dad divorced me."

She paused for a moment and continued in a lifeless monotone,

"I was unfaithful; he found me with another man."

"Oh!" Said Rose surprised at her honesty.

On the drive up Arlene had thought a lot about the moans and groans she had heard during the morning phone call and seeing the condom made her think of what her son and daughter might have been doing together.

"Are you two close?" Asked Arlene.

"Yes. We're close."

"How close?"

Arlene gave Rose a look of someone who already knew the answer. Rose blushed, looked at Jack and held his hand for support.

"We're very close." Rose said carefully, her heart pounding against her chest.

Jack tried to change the subject.

"Dad never told us anything about you."

"That has a lot to do with Ed and me."

"What do you mean?" Asked Rose.

"We're very close. Just like you two." Their mum said nervously.

Rose decided to gamble.

"Was uncle Ed the other man?"

Years of not being able to tell anyone about their love for each other turned into tears of relief which rolled down Arlene's cheeks. Rose hugged her and started to cry too.

"Yes. Your dad found us together."

Rose wiped away her mother's tears, and felt relieved because she could now talk to someone about the feelings that she had for Jack.

"It's all right. I understand. Jack and I love each other."

Jack looked at his sister in disbelief, his heart pounding in his chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack and Rose Get Laid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds