• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 23

April's Story Ch. 23

12

Note: This story is the twenty-third episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

When I walked into the grill on Tuesday morning all of my friends were already sitting at our table. I climbed onto Ponce's lap and put my arms around his neck.

As soon as I was settled Mandy looked at me and asked. "Are the rumors true? Are you really going to dance naked at the Black Knight?"

I nodded, "Yes, I start Saturday night."

Catherine Parker shook her head and said, "April!"

Jamal looked at me. "Ponce says you'd like us to be there."

"If you have the time, I really would appreciate it."

Jamal smiled. "you can count on me. I wouldn't miss your debut as a stripper for anything. This might turn out to be even more fun than the night at the Tomb."

Darbs looked at me. "April we'll all be there. We'd never let you down."

Jake, Adam and Tony nodded in agreement.

Catherine Parker looked at Big Julius. "I suppose you also want to go."

He nodded. "Of course I do. April's my friend, If she needs me, I'll be there." He smiled at Catherine. "Remember, if it wasn't for April, you and I would still be secretly wishing we could get to know each other."

Catherine sighed. "That's true, we owe April a lot." She thought for a moment. "Okay, I agree. You do need to be there." She smiled at Julius. "But, I'm going along. You're not going to a strip club without me."

Julius laughed. "Okay, you've got a deal."

"Hey I'm not going to be the only one who's left out." It was Mandy.

I smiled at her. "Then I guess you'd better come along."

Mandy grinned at everyone. "Good it's settled then, we're all going."

Tuesday afternoon I called Helen's shop.

"Exotica Boutique, How may I help you?

"Could I please speak to Helen Darcy ."

"Who shall I say is calling?"

"This is April Hansen."

"Hi April, this is Lorraine. How are you."

I smiled. Ponce was right. Lorraine was a very nice person.

"I'm just fine Lorraine. How are you and Helen."

"Oh were fine. April, how is your new job? Yesterday was your first day wasn't it?

"Yes we started last night. The outfit I got from Helen was a big hit. The jobs are wonderful. Ponce, Danny and I are all very happy. Hey Lorraine, I need to come over and do some more shopping. I'm taking another job."

"I thought you just told me that you liked the job you have. Why are you taking a different one?"

"I'm not taking a different job, I'm taking another job."

"Honey do you have time for two jobs? You're going to school."

"This job is just for Saturday nights."

"Really, What is it?"

"I'm going to be a dancer at the Black Knight."

"That's a strip club downtown isn't it?"

"Yes."

There was a long pause. "April honey, isn't that kind of a dangerous place?"

"No I think it's okay. One of the waitresses I work with used to dance there. She said the security is very good. I'll have Ponce and Danny with me and Saturday night a big group of our friends our are also going. Everyone wants to see me dance."

Lorraine laughed. "I can understand that. We'd also love to see you dance."

"Really?"

"Of course we would."

"Oh please come, that would be so wonderful."

"Are you sure it will be safe?"

"Lorraine, Ponce and Big Julius will be there."

"Who's Big Julius?"

"He's a good friend of ours. He's even bigger than Ponce. Lorraine, there are going to be at least eight big guys with me. If you stay with us you should be perfectly secure. There's safety in numbers."

"April I would love to go. I want to meet your friends to." She paused, "Of course I have to ask Helen first. You understand that I'm not allowed to make any decisions without her permission."

"Yes, I understand. Lorraine you're a very obedient slave."

"I try hard."

"Lorraine, I have a little time during lunch tomorrow. I'll have Ponce bring me over around noon. Danny will probably join us. We'd love to see you guys again."

"Wonderful, I'm glad you called first, that way we can all be here. Helen, Jessica and I are all eager to see you. All three of us are going to want to hear every detail about this new job."

Lorraine paused. "April this is very exciting. I'm already looking forward to Saturday night."

"So am I Lorraine."

Tuesday night our shift at the Goldenrod went very well.

I wore the second outfit. Mr. Ballantine liked it even better than the first outfit.

Traci spent a lot of time flirting with Ponce and Danny. I didn't mind. I understood what she was trying to do. She liked us. She was trying to become our friend. We liked her to. We wanted to be friends with her.

During our lunch break on Wednesday Ponce, Danny and I drove over to The Exotica Boutique. When we walked in Helen, Jessica, Lorraine and Morris were all there.

I ran over and gave Helen, Jessica and Lorraine a hug and a kiss.

When I got to Morris I looked at him and said, "What a pleasant surprise. I thought your work schedule was going to be too demanding to allow you to get away."

He smiled at me. "When I heard that the three of you were coming over, I called my secretary and cleared an hour from my calendar." He looked at me. "Don't I get a hug and a kiss?"

I threw my arms around him and gave him a big kiss. As I kissed him I pushed my tongue into his mouth and reached down and grabbed his crotch. He was wearing a chastity cage.

I broke off the kiss and giggled. "Oh poor baby, your little thingy is all locked up. That's too bad, I was going to give you a nice hand job as a reward for being such a wonderful friend."

Morris grinned at me and shrugged. "Alas, that's the cross I bear. Being a slave to a beautiful woman like Jessica is a tough life." And then he grinned, "But it is also so wonderfully rewarding."

Jessica laughed. "Keeps sweet talking me like that slaveboy and I might actually let you out of that cage before New Years."

Everyone started laughing.

After a moment Helen looked at me and said, "Tell us all about this new job as a dancer. Lorraine got all of us excited about it last night, but he didn't really know any details." Helen shook her head. "He may look like a woman, but he's still a man. He doesn't have the gossip gene."

I took the next fifteen minutes and told them everything. I started with our basketball game at the Tomb and finished with Traci and the sex games after work Monday night.

When I was done Helen took a deep breath and said, "You've been leading a very exciting life recently. The trip to the Tomb sounds like it was dangerous. You have to be more careful about the situations you get into."

She turned to Jessica. "It does sound as though the trip to the Black Knight on Saturday will be safe." She smiled. "And it would be fun to see April dance."

Jessica nodded. "I'd also love to meet April's friends."

Lorraine turned to Helen. "So would I."

Helen glared at her husband. "Slave remember your place. Mistress Jessica and I are having a discussion."

Lorraine bowed his head. "I'm sorry Mistress Helen. I got excited."

Helen patted him. "It's okay dear, were all excited about meeting April's friends."

Helen turned back to us. "Were you really serious about your invitation?"

My face lit up with excitement. "Yes I was very serious. Oh please come. It would make me very happy."

Helen's face got serious. "I worry so much about Lorraine's safety. He's a very convincing woman, but there are some ugly people out there. I would hate to have someone find out that he's really a man and hurt him."

Ponce stepped forward. "Mistress, may I have permission to speak?"

"Yes Ponce, go ahead."

"I'll be responsible for Lorraine's safety. I promise you that I won't let anyone hurt him."

Danny nodded. "I'll watch over him to. No one is going to mess with our friend."

Helen looked at Lorraine. "Will you promise to stay with Ponce all evening."

Lorraine smiled. "That's easy. I like Ponce. I'd probably stay with him all evening anyway."

Helen shook her head. "I want a promise."

Lorraine bowed. "Yes Mistress Helen, I promise to stay with Ponce."

Helen smiled. "Wonderful, April we would love to go to the Black Knight with you on Saturday."

I smiled. "Good, we should all go together. I have to bring everyone in or you'll have to pay a ten dollar cover charge."

Jessica looked at me. "Darling are they really going to let you bring in fourteen friends for free?"

I shook my head. "Not really, They're going to take the cover charge for everyone out of the money I make on Saturday night. Don't worry I'll make more than enough to pay the bill."

Helen shook her head. "No no sweetheart. We'll take care of all of the charges for everyone. The entire night will be on us. April, money is not an issue for us."

I looked at them. "Really?"

Morris smiled, "Yes sweetheart, Lorraine and I will take care of everything."

Jessica put a hand up. "I have an idea. Let's hire some limousines to take us to the club. That way we don't have to worry about drinking and driving."

Helen turned to April. "Would that be all right with you?"

I nodded. "That would be wonderful."

Jessica looked at me. "Why don't you bring all of your friends over to Helen's. We can have hors d'oeuvres and cocktails before we go. Afterwards we can come back for a late night supper."

She turned to her friend. "Would that be okay with you? You have the best house for entertaining a large group."

Helen nodded. "Of course it is. It really does make the most sense. Lorraine will be doing all of the preparations. I am sure he would rather be in his own kitchen."

Ponce looked at Lorraine. "Could I come over ahead of time and help you?"

Lorraine smiled. "That would be very nice. I would love your help."

Ponce turned to me. "Would that be okay?"

I nodded. "Of course it would."

Helen clapped her hands together. "Wonderful! Everything is set. Now let's find some really hot outfits for April to wear Saturday night."

We spent the next thirty minutes picking out clothes. There was a lot of debate. I took my clothes off and stood in the middle of the store naked while Jessica, Helen, Lorraine, Morris and Ponce brought me different things to try on. Ponce and Morris weren't really selecting items. They were runners for Jessica, Helen and Lorraine. Since Danny wasn't a slave he got to sit in an easy chair and watch the whole show. Eventually I had five costumes. They were so racy that I wouldn't even think about wearing them in public.

After we were done, I looked at Helen and Jessica. "Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. How much do I owe you?"

Helen smiled. "This is on the house."

"I can't let you do that."

"Of course you can. Honey we can afford it. Bedsides this way we can feel like were part of your show Saturday night. We're your costume designers."

I laughed. "All right you win, thank you very much."

I glanced at the clock on the wall. "Helen, we have to get back to school. What time do you want us to come over on Saturday. I'm supposed to be at the Black Knight by 6:00 pm."

"Why don't all of you come over around 5:00. We can have cocktails and leave for the Black Knight at 5:30."

"That's sounds perfect. What time should I send my slave over to help with the preparations."

Helen looked at Lorraine. "What time do you want Ponce to come over?"

"Lorraine thought for a moment and then she said, "How about three o'clock. We can watch college football and make hors d'oeuvres.

Ponce smiled. "That sounds great to me."

He turned. "Morris does that work for you?"

"I'll make it work. This sounds like a very pleasant afternoon and evening."

Helen looked at us. "All right then, we'll look forward to seeing you and your friends at our house at 5:00 on Saturday."

The week crawled by.

Work was fun, word was getting out that the Goldenrod was open. It was getting more crowded every night. Traci, Cindy and I were all becoming good cocktail waitresses. Tips were coming in faster and faster. We were starting to make good money.

At work on Wednesday we told Traci all about the plans for Saturday night. She got excited and asked if she could go with. We invited her immediately. She was going to drive her car to our house and ride over to Helen's with Danny and me.

Thursday morning we went to the athletic office and officially withdrew from the three on three tournament. We had to work. We didn't have time for the tournament.

We later heard through the grapevine that the frat boys took our withdrawal as an insult. They thought we were thumbing our noses at them as basketball players. You just can't please some people. First they tried to get rid of us and then they got pissed off when we had to quit.

The Goldenrod was packed on Friday night. Lots of businessmen came in to celebrate the end of the week. All of them were eager to stuff money into my garter straps in exchange for a quick feel.

Friday night Ponce, Danny and I each walked out of the Goldenrod with over two hundred dollars in tips.

Life was very good.

Saturday finally arrived.

Ponce, Danny and I spent the morning studying.

After lunch we turned on some music and I gave each of them two lap dances. I wanted to practice a little before I started doing them for money. They were both pretty turned on when we were done practicing so I gave them each a blow job as a reward for helping me.

At two O'clock Ponce got ready to go to Helen's.

When he was about to leave I looked at him and said, "I believe that we have one more detail that requires our attention."

He smiled at me. "I was wondering if you were going to forget."

I laughed. "Absolutely not. We can't have a slave running around a strip club with a free swinging dick. You might start to think that you have the same privileges as the men in the club." I put my arms around Ponce's neck and nibbled on his ear. "Baby, I want your full attention focused on me tonight. When I'm giving a guy a lap dance I want to know that you're watching me. When I take a man by the hand, lead him into the VIP room and close the door behind us, I want to be sure that you're wondering what were doing in there. I don't want to turn around and see you flirting with some floozy."

I slapped Ponce on the butt. "Go get your cage and don't forget my anklet."

Ponce ran into our bedroom. He was back in less than a minute.

He handed his cage to me. I sat down on a chair and ordered him to drop his trousers."

Ponce obediently undid his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor.

I pulled his boxer shorts down. I was just about to put his chastity cage on when there was a knock at the door.

I turned. "Who is it?"

"Traci, my last client canceled on me so I had some free time. I hope it's okay that I came over early."

I got up, walked to the door and opened it. "Hi Traci, please come in."

She took one look at Ponce and said, "What did I walk in on?"

I laughed. "He's going over to Helen's to help the other slaves prepare everything for this evening. I'm just putting his chastity cage on him before he goes."

She frowned. "I was kind of hoping he could give me a bath this afternoon."

I shrugged. "I know, I'm not getting my bath either. Ponce really likes the other slaves. He wants to do this. I don't want to get in the way of his fun. They're going to prepare food and watch football."

I winked at Traci. "You know we could give each other a bath."

Traci started to grin. "I love that idea."

Danny yelled from his bedroom, "I heard that. I want to watch."

Traci went into Danny's room. "You can watch, but you have to be naked."

Danny laughed. "I can do that."

I heard the sound of Traci jumping onto Danny's bed. "My last client stood me up. How would you like to take his place."

"I haven't got any money."

"I'll put it on your bill."

I looked at Ponce and shook my head. "Come on baby, let's get you locked up."

I quickly slipped the chastity cage onto his penis. As I was locking it I said, "I wish I could go over to Helen's with you."

Ponce smiled. "It looks like the three of you are going to have fun here."

"I'd rather be with you." I checked his cage and looked at him. "Does that feel okay?"

He nodded. "It's just fine."

"Pull your pants up."

After Ponce pulled his jeans up, he got down on his knees and fastened the gold chain and key to my ankle.

As soon as he was done I stood up, pulled my jeans down and turned around. "Give me a little kiss before you go."

I felt Ponce spread the cheeks of my ass apart. I shuddered as his lips touched my asshole. When I felt him push his tongue into me I put my hand between my legs and started to finger my pussy. I was already wet.

"Baby when I get to Helen's I want to slip off with you so we can do this again before we go to the club. I want both of us to be on a little sexual high while I'm working tonight."

Everyone started arriving at our apartment at around 4:30. Jake, Jamal, Darbs and Adam got there first. We were just starting to introduce them to Traci when Mandy and Tony and Catherine Parker and Big Julius arrived.

The introductions went quickly. As soon as we were done, Traci, Danny, Mandy, Tony and I all piled into Danny's car. The other six got into Darb's old Lincoln.

Darb's followed us to Helen's house.

Everyone in our car was amazed as we passed through the gate in the big wrought iron fence and drove up the long winding driveway. When we arrived at the huge front door of the old stone house, Traci whistled and said, "April this is a fucking mansion."

I smiled. "It's pretty neat isn't it."

We all got out of the cars and walked to the front door. I knocked. After a moment the door slowly creaked open.

It was Ponce. He looked at us and said, "Yes, how may I help you?"

Big Julius yelled at him, "Ponce you mother fucker, open the door and let us in."

Ponce burst out laughing, opened the door and said; "Follow me."

As we walked into the house, Catherine Parker grabbed Big Julius and said, "Behave yourself, these are refined people living in an elegant home.

Big Julius smiled at Catherine. "Don't worry I'll behave when I get inside, but that was just Ponce. He's about as refined as I am."

Darbs was walking right behind Big Julius and Catherine. "Shit, my dog has better manners than either you or Ponce and he licks his nuts."

Everyone burst out laughing.

Catherine turned to Darbs. "Please don't embarrass us."

Jamal walked up to Darbs and cuffed him on the back of the head. "You heard the lady, behave."

Darbs rubbed the back of his head where Jamal had hit him and said, "You're no better than we are. If you could reach 'em, you'd be lying in the street licking your nuts right now."

Catherine looked like she was about to explode.

I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Catherine. These are really nice people. They're going to like us just as we are."

Ponce led us into the parlor. Helen, Jessica, Lorraine and Morris were waiting there.

Once we were all inside Helen smiled and said "Welcome to our home. I'm Helen Darcy." She put her hand on Lorraine's shoulder. "This is my partner Lorraine Milton." She turned "This is my close friend Jessica Townsend and her husband Morris Fredericks. Lorraine, Morris and Ponce will be taking care of the refreshments this evening. If there is anything you want, just ask them. They will try to provide it."

I smiled in awe. Helen was so smooth. She carefully avoided the entire domination issue and still had the slaves serving us. I also admired the way she so deftly slipped over her relationship with Lorraine. I kind of assumed that by the end of the evening everyone would know that Lorraine was a transvestite, but my friends would all get a chance to know him as a person before they were confronted with that reality."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds