• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Laura's Roommate

Laura's Roommate

12

Laura was in her first term at university, a sweet, bubbly little blonde who had just turned 19. Her body wasn't exactly the fittest - she tended to bulge a little in the hippy dresses she liked to wear, and she was always looking at all the fitter, slimmer girls and wishing she could be lighter. It didn't stop her from secretly munching on Mars bars when no-one was looking though.

The university had expanded recently, so instead of having a room in halls of her own, Laura had to share with another girl. Julia was only 18 and was studying Nursing. She liked to exercise and was already playing hockey for the second team. The two girls were very different - Julia fitter with darker hair and more classically beautiful than Laura's plump prettiness. They had made friends over the first few weeks of term and soon were used to sharing the large room, which luckily had a shower and toilet en-suite, and they had made a plan to have at least one meal together each week to catch up on the gossip. Because they were studying different subjects - Laura was doing French and Spanish - they didn't see each other much in the day.

The biggest problem for Julia was the lack of privacy - she had a couple of boys she was scoping out and she was starting to get a little restless. She had broken up with her boyfriend before coming to university and hadn't slept with anyone since. She had thought of asking Laura if she could be out one night, but hadn't yet decided which of the boys she was talking to was going to get her, so she hadn't bothered to ask Laura yet.

Laura was less successful - she hadn't ever had a steady boyfriend - a few fumbled nights with guys had been as much as she had managed before coming to university and she was hoping to find something better, but so far wasn't having much luck. She liked older, masculine men, and it seemed like the only guys who ever hit on her at college were the geeks and they really didn't attract her. So while Julia was out on dates or with the hockey team, she would sit at her laptop and flirt with guys on the Internet. It was fun to chat online and she could safely enjoy her fantasies of submission in the safety of her own room, and she knew that Julia rarely came home before 10pm, so she could rub herself in peace until then. Sometimes if she hadn't managed to have an orgasm before Julia got back, she would wait until Julia was asleep before quietly rubbing herself until she came.

The fourth weekend of term and Julia was out at a hockey match; Laura finally met her first Internet date. She had expected it to be intense - she knew they were going to end up in bed - but it was a lot more than she bargained for. When she finally got back to the dorm at 8pm, Julia was sitting around painting her nails. Julia was full of chatter and really happy her team had won the match. Laura didn't really want to talk because her mind was full of images of the spanking and fucking she'd just had. Julia spotted something was up but kept on chatting, and then suggested that they share a bottle of wine she had stashed away to celebrate the win at hockey.

"I just need a quick shower, but that would be lovely", said Laura, as she felt another drip of cum slide down her legs. She had lost her panties and the man's cum kept dribbling out between her lips at inconvenient times. The feel of it reminded her of his big cock thrusting into her and then the delicious moment when he had pumped his cum deep into her pussy. He hadn't worn a condom and Laura was glad she was on the pill as she certainly hadn't been given the chance to talk about protection. He had been very rough and her pussy felt sore but the memory of it sent a twinge of pleasure through her. She didn't even know his proper name, just the nickname he used on the internet chat-room they had met on. She felt really dirty to have a man's cum inside her, but not even know his name. That was the main reason she wanted a shower.

The shower room was one of those where the whole room is waterproof and there was no curtain, so the two girls had to change in the main room as pretty much everything in the shower room would get wet. Laura was worried that she might have bruises on her bottom from where she'd been spanked, but there wasn't any easy way to hide them from Julia. She got her towel ready, pulled off her dress and popped the towel round her as quick as she could. She thought she had probably gotten away with it. Soon she was in the shower, cleaning the sperm from her legs and freshening up and she felt in a minute she'd be ready to face Julia properly. She was aware she had come in with her hair mussed and her dress not quite straight. She finished off by brushing her teeth to try and get the taste of his cum from her mouth.

Soon she was in some old pajamas, sitting drinking wine with Julia and relaxing, letting Julia chat about this and that. She hadn't had any lunch because of her nerves, and so the wine went to her head quite quickly and soon she was starving. Julia had a toaster and bread, and Laura was soon asking if she could have some toast. Laura promised to replenish the bread supply in the morning. Julia was very friendly and topped up Laura's glass while she made the toast.

After Julia had finished chatting about the match, she said: "So what have you been doing all day?"

Laura hummed and stammered and finally said, "Oh not much, I just went out for a walk and ended up going further than I thought".

"Oh ok. You seem to have bruised your bum during your walk!" replied Julia.

"Oh... ah... yes", said Laura, her face going bright red as she tried to come up with an excuse. "I fell on a slippery bit as I was walking, that must have been it."

"You poor thing. I have something for that. Just lie on the bed and I'll go fetch it", Julia continued as she started to look through her drawers. "Here it is, it is called Arnica Cream and it's the best thing for bruising. Let me rub some on for you."

"But... I can do it", stammered Laura, not wanting Julia to see how bruised her arse was or see the distinctive hand prints that she could imagine showing on her big cheeks.

"Its ok - I'm training to be a nurse, this will be good practice. Now lie down on the bed on your face and I'll sort you out", said Julia, in a voice that somehow reminded Laura of her teachers at primary school - a friendly voice but one that would stand no nonsense. With the wine making her head a bit woozy, Laura did as she was told, and soon felt Julia pulling down her pajama bottoms to reveal her big white bottom. Julia pulled them all the way off before pulling the duvet up over her legs so she wouldn't get cold. The cool cream felt wonderful on her sore arse as Julia's hands gently rubbed it in.

Julia started talking softly as she worked in the cream, "Oh you poor thing it's very sore looking, this will help a lot. It must really hurt. I hope I'm not hurting you even more."

Julia stopped to squeeze out another dollop of the cream and then Laura felt the coolness of the cream again as Julia started on the other cheek.

"Its funny", continued Julia in her quiet voice, "I could have sworn you were out getting spanked and fucked this afternoon. I can't think how else you lost your knickers or got these handprints all over your lovely arse".

Laura tried to turn around and look at Julia as she said this, but she found Julia's hand at the back of her neck holding her down.

"Shhh. Don't get up. Don't worry, sweetie, I don't mind. It can be our little secret", said Julia, as her hand continued to rub the cream in. Laura subsided as the combination of the soft rubbing and the wine relaxed her.

"Mmmm. He was really rough with you wasn't he? I think he's bruised your labia too," said Julia as her fingers worked the cream down over Laura's anus and started to work it into her pussy lips. She moaned quietly and tried to hide it in the pillow, but she felt herself opening her legs up a tiny bit wider, to let the other girl's fingers have better access.

"You really must be a submissive little slut", Julia said, her voice keeping the soft tone, as her fingers gently probed inside Laura's pussy and over her clit. "I do hope you are as obedient for me as for your dirty internet fuck", and with this she grasped Laura's clit between her fingers and pinched it. Laura gasped and tried to turn over but she found Julia's strong hand was at the back of her neck, holding her down. The fingers on her clit hurt but she felt a wave of excitement course through her body. The wet, full feeling she got when she was really excited hit her and she knew her clit was swelling up under the girl's tight grip.

"Will you be my little slut too?" Julia asked. Laura didn't know what to say and just lay there, breathing hard. Suddenly Julia's hand let go of her clit and a second later she felt the hand spank down onto her already sore arse. The pain was incredible as the hand hit the bruises and she gasped. A second later another spank hit the other cheek.

"Answer me, slut", Julia said, her voice still quiet but no hint of softness now.

"Y..y..yes", Laura found herself saying, thinking she would do anything to have the hand go back to its gentle rubbing and stop spanking her.

"What?", and another spank rained down on her poor bruised arse cheek.

"Yes", Laura said again, confused, not understanding what was wrong.

"I think you'll find it better if you address me as Miss", Julia said, her finger's once more finding their way to Laura's clit and giving it another sharp pinch.

"Nhhmmmhhhh", moaned Laura, and then getting herself together managed to say, "Yes, Miss".

These were the magic words, and Julia's mean fingers stopped pinching against the clit, and Laura felt the hand loosen off the back of her neck. She felt Julia's hand start to rub her sore arse again, and soothe it down. She felt her breathing slow a little, but she was very turned on and she desperately wanted Julia's soft fingers inside her pussy again. The man hadn't made her cum that afternoon. She had really thought she would come back to an empty room and fantasize about it while she slowly rubbed herself. She had been expecting Julia to be out.

She felt Julia's finger gently slide into her pussy and she suddenly had a flashback of the man's thick penis pushing her open for the first time. She opened her legs wider, wanting Julia to push a second finger in, needing to cum badly. Laura's mind was in a whirl, the images of the man fucking her blending with those of Julia spanking her, and then remembering his thick cock in her mouth. Laura found herself moaning.

"Oh so the slut needs to cum does she? I wonder if he even let you cum? Poor baby", said Julia as her finger explored Laura's wet slit. "Well, this little slut will have to learn the rules, and rule number one is that Slut never gets to cum before Miss". And with that she removed her finger and stood up. Laura suddenly woke from the daze she was in to see Julia standing by her bed, carefully taking off the track suit she had been wearing. Underneath she had a simple but pretty matching pair of bra and knickers, in a dark red satin that really went with her creamy skin and dark hair. Laura already knew how gorgeous the dark haired girl's body was. Fit from all the sport she did, Julia still had lovely curves and a pair of rounded, soft breasts that seemed to always be pert above the flat stomach and shapely waist.

Laura had looked at the body with envy and jealousy ever since she moved in, but now she looked with uncertainty as she wondered what she would be made to do.

"Come over here and kneel in front of me", Julia said. Laura obeyed; her cheeks bright red as she blushed and a scared look on her face.

"Now, the second rule for today is that my vagina is to be your object of worship. You are always to wash your hands before you touch me. You are always to brush your teeth before you come near me. Afterwards, you are not to wash them but to leave my taste and smell on your hands and mouth. Since you just showered and brushed you are alright now. Carefully pull down my underwear, and then you are to admire my pussy."

Laura just knelt there, dumbfounded, not able to take in what the girl was telling her, but then Julia smacked her across the face and this woke her up.

"I want to hear you say 'Yes, Miss' whenever I give you an order."

"Yes, Miss" Laura managed to stutter, and then before the other girl could smack her again, she reached over and started to pull down Julia's knickers. Julia's hair was neatly trimmed into a small "vee" just above her lips, leaving them completely bare and exposed. Once the knickers were down, Julia kicked them aside, and then stood there, legs very slightly apart. Laura just stared, never having had a clear look at another girl's pussy before. Julia stepped a little closer so that the pussy was about 6 inches from Laura's face. Laura felt in a bit of a daze, this shaved pussy so close that she could smell the other girl's juice. She didn't move, she just stared, looking at the lips and the cute way that Julia had shaved her pussy, and the delicious gap between her thighs where the girl's fitness showed - Laura knew her own chubby thighs were firmly touching unless she opened her legs at least six inches.

Julia put her hands into Laura's hair, running her fingers through the soft, still slightly damp, blonde hair, and then succumbing to her own needs, she gently pulled Laura forward until Laura's nose was just touching the soft dark curls of her pubic hair, and Laura's mouth was less than an inch from her own lips. She could hear Laura take in a breath, see a slight tremor run through her body, not sure if it was excitement or fear running through the submissive's body, not really caring - either would do. The control she had earned so quickly over her room-mate was turning her on, filling her with the thrill of domination, making her pussy long to be licked by the sub. She wanted to see if the girl would lick her or whether she would have to make her, and the anticipation was heavenly, standing there, in nothing but her bra, seeing the admiration for her beautiful lithe body in Laura's eyes.

Julia closed her eyes, still holding the girls head in her hands, and very slightly shuffled her legs apart, just a couple of inches on each side, so the lips of her pussy were no longer touching her inner thighs. Time seemed trapped, like it was sliding through treacle, and Julia was perfectly content to stand there as long as needed to see what her little sub would do. And then, softly, magically, she felt a tiny movement and a moment later Laura's tongue was gently burrowing between her lips, opening them up, finding her clit. The touch of the girl's tongue hit her like an electric current and she couldn't help twitching as the pleasure flowed through her. She had always dreamt of being in control and this moment was better than she had imagined.

Laura could hardly believe she had done this. She had never even thought of licking another woman, but the authoritativeness of Julia had simply stunned her into submission. It hadn't helped that she had spent the day obeying the crude, dirty, but gorgeous older man who had forced her to suck him dry before fucking her hard. Although she had loved the submission with the man, and had been really turned on by it, the softer touch of Julia somehow turned her on even more, and she felt that if only she could make Julia come then she would finally get the release she so badly needed. So she slowly, tentatively, hesitatingly pushed her tongue out, not sure what to expect. She soon found it up against Julia's lips, and she found herself opening them up and her tongue sliding into the wetness. At first she couldn't really taste anything, but then the taste hit her, soft, half sweet, half sour, musky, intoxicating. As she opened Julia's lips and her tongue found the clit, the smell intensified too, filling her mouth and nose with the rich musk of Julia's pussy. It sent a shiver through Laura. Afterwards, Laura would never be able to tell whether it was the smell that had made her so horny, or whether the fact she was so horny made her love the smell, but it drove her wild, and she started lapping at Julia's clit, trying to get more of her delicious juice. Then she felt Julia's hands in her hair, pulling her back, holding her off, and she almost felt disappointed as she looked up into Julia's face.

Julia looked down into Laura's face, and for a moment she thought that she could see disappointment on the chubby girl's features. Surely not, thought Julia, and then her mind lit up with all the things she could do with a really submissive slut, one she had access to in her own room, day and night, all year long. But first things first, she needed to cum and the slut better do it. Still holding Laura by the hair she walked over to her bed. Laura had to shuffle as fast as she could to stop her hair being pulled out. Julia sat down at the edge of the bed, and letting go of the slut's hair, arranged some pillows behind her back so she could sit comfortably, her hips at the edge of the bed, her legs apart, her pussy lips now clearly available to the blonde, who still kneeling in front of her. Laura was staring at the pussy, fascinated, when she heard Julia talking to her.

"Slut - look at me. That's better. Now, are you going to make me cum?" Julia asked.

"Yes, Miss." said Laura, blushing at the thought of it, but now really wanting to taste Julia's pussy once more.

"Are you going to do exactly as I say?" asked Julia, her voice quiet but like steel.

"Yes, Miss" replied Laura.

"What will happen if you don't?" Julia quizzed her.

"You will spank me, Miss." answered Laura.

"And what will happen if you do exactly as I say?" continued Julia.

"You will let me come, Miss?" said Laura, a hint of hopefulness in her voice.

"Good girl! Now, be a darling and suck this clit." replied Julia.

With that, Julia leaned back, reached down with her fingers and pulled her labia apart, and then watched through almost closed eyes as the pretty blonde leant forward and started to lap and suck at her wet clit. She felt the girl's tongue sliding into her pussy and she could see the concentration on Laura's face as Laura seemed to suck her juice up. Julia had watched Laura eating an ice cream and she saw the same greedy enjoyment in her now, she could tell the slut was enjoying herself. She once again grabbed the blonde girl's long hair and twining it into her finger's, pulling a little, and at the same time talking to Laura.

"Now sweetie, I can see you are enjoying yourself, but this is about ME. So be a sweetheart and focus on MY pleasure." And with this she found Laura's earlobe, and placing it between two fingernails gave a sharp squeeze until she heard a short yelp from Laura. Laura felt the pain but it seemed to send a jolt straight to her pussy. She started to focus, trying to think what turned her on when she played with herself, carefully listening to Julia's reactions. Laura slid her tongue over the clit and then did a quick flick inside Julia's pussy, then back over her clit. Soon Laura had a rhythm going, and she could feel Julia's juice on her cheeks, taste it on her tongue, could even feel a little on her nose. Every time that Julia moaned it made Laura hotter, and Laura could feel her own clit and pussy swelling. She had never been this turned on, not even as the man had pumped her pussy full of his cum that day. She was squeezing her thighs together as she licked and lapped, feeling her clit tight and horny, and she knew it was just how Julia felt. This encouraged her and she licked even harder and faster, wanting so much to make Julia come. Soon Laura could feel it building: she knew from the way Julia was making little regular grunts, the way her hips moved slightly, the way her hands cradled Laura's head that Julia was about to come. And then Julia came for her, bucking her hips, holding Laura's head still with Laura's mouth over the clit, and moaning as each spasm hit her. Julia seemed even wetter than ever, almost as if a little flood of juice had been released, and Laura drank it greedily down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Laura's Roommate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds