• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Back Bedroom

Back Bedroom

Finally, some peace and quiet. The kids are all out of the house and the baby's napping. Since my oldest came home for a visit, he's a Marine and though I love seeing him, things have been hectic around here. I think what I'm going to do is treat myself to a long, hot, relaxing, middle of the day shower. I turn on the water to let it heat up and grab a change of clothes to put in the bathroom.

I step into the shower and wet down my body. Maybe I'll take the time to masturbate to relieve some of the frustrations that have been building. I haven't been with a man in some time and I've been hornier than usual lately. I reach for the bar of soap only to find none there. Apparently the kids didn't replace it after it was gone. I check the cabinet under the sink and there's none there either. That means I have to go out to the hallway closet for a bar. Since no one's home I exit the bathroom without wrapping a towel around me, dripping wet, and head for the closet. Just as I open it, the back bedroom door opens.

My oldest must have come home and is now staring at his naked mom. I try to cover myself with my arms. "I didn't know you were home," I stammer while blushing. He doesn't try to hind the fact that he's checking me out.

He tells me not to be embarrassed, I look good for a woman my age.

"A woman my age?" I say. He smirks and I totally forget I'm naked and go to hit him. He runs into the back bedroom and I run after him. I corner him and raise my arm to smack him and he grabs my arm. I go to hit him with the other hand and he grabs that one. I struggle to get free and in the process I end up facing away from him with his arms wrapped around me, his one hand holding my breast, the other between my legs, cupping my shaved pussy. My body starts to tingle.

I stop struggling and place my one hand on top of the one between my legs so he can't pull it away. I squeeze it so his fingers slide between my pussy lips. He can feel I'm slightly wet, slips a finger inside me as he squeezes my breast gently. I turn my face back toward his and look into his eyes. He lowers his mouth to mine and we kiss deeply, lustfully while he fingers me. I turn toward him still kissing him, my tongue dancing with his and run my hands under his shirt. His hands are now grabbing my ass. I undo his pants and get on my knees. My hands squeezing his firm ass as I start nuzzling his balls.

I take his cock in one hand and tilt it toward me so I can lick it like a lollipop. I take the head in my mouth nibbling lightly before taking all of him in my mouth. I really love giving head and proceed to devour every inch of it. After a little while, realizing I needed more, I stand up and bend over the bed with my ass facing him. I tell him to lick my ass. He gets down on his knees and runs his tongue down between my crack and licks my hole. He then flicks his tongue all over my pussy. Soft moans escape my mouth and I come quickly. I'm so wet and ready for penetration I beg him to do me doggy style.

He thrusts his hard cock deep inside my dripping pussy and all I can do is let out a long low moan of pleasure. With his hands on my hips he pounds the hell out of me as I tell him, "Harder, harder." After about ten minutes, he finally erupts, totally filling me with his cum. He pulls out and I stand up, cum running down my legs. I kiss him one last time, smile at him and say, "I raised a real man." He gives me a smile, knowing he pleased me. I get to the bedroom door and turn to face him. "One more thing," I say. "I fuck real good for a woman my age too." All he can do is smile and nod his head.

I go back to the closet, grab the bar of soap and head for the shower. The hot water is probably gone but I'm already totally relaxed, now I got to get clean.

I wonder if anything else will happen between us before he has to leave. Now I'm smiling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Back Bedroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds