• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • ER Admissions Ch. 02

ER Admissions Ch. 02

12

Chapter Two: DANIELA

In Chapter One, we meet Alex and Alicia, longtime friends. Alex, a paramedic of Scottish and Mohawk descent, lost his sister to cancer several years ago. Alicia, Puerto Rican and Choctaw, is an emergency medicine nurse who works in the ER Alex frequents with patients and whose mother is a breast cancer survivor. They consummated a shared passion for erotic taboos (anal play being one of them) and as it turned out, a passion for each other. Alex has accepted the possibilities of polyamory, a lifestyle to which bisexual Alicia is committed but Alex has never experienced.

---------

In the days following my night of passion with Alicia, we were inseparable, spending every possible moment together. I moved Alicia into my house, which I inherited from my parents and had shared with my now deceased sister. There's more than enough room for both of us, and even multiple guests. Whenever possible, we arrange our work shifts so we can have the same days off. Weeks after we hooked up, one would think we'd been married for years. We had been friends for awhile, so the "getting to know you" phase wasn't about personalities. I'll be straight up: it's about the sex.

Being with Alicia is incredible. She has an insatiable libido, and loves everything and anything. There is just about nothing she won't try. We can make love one moment and straight up raw fuck the next. We've spent hours in bed until we're so exhausted we can't move. We've done quickies, just before we run out the door to work. In the car. And we've done repeat performances in the wing under construction at her hospital. I had never been with a woman who would cum just from getting fucked in the ass, no clitoral or other stimulation. She has even almost cum from being rimmed. She says that her ass is just really sensitive. THAT I'm happy about, of course! She prefers anal to vaginal or oral sex, but certainly enjoys it and won't ever turn it down.

As far as other people, Alicia hasn't hooked up with anyone else as of yet. We are both open about it. She knows that if there's someone she's attracted to that she will discuss it with me first. She has encouraged me to do the same. And for her, it's important that the person be comfortable with our arrangement and to like and want to be with both of us. For both of us, it's not about one-night stands or anonymous sex. We both are particular about others. There needs to be a bond and to like the person on an emotional level. Sure, we've talked about what sort of person turns us one, we've pointed people out that we've thought are hot. I think it's because we haven't found anyone yet that we'd be comfortable bringing into our relationship. That was about to change.

You may remember Daniela, another nurse who works with Alicia in the ER. She gave me a knowing wink and smile when I brought Alicia back to the ER after our first lovemaking session. I had known Daniela for almost as long as I've known Alicia, and I know that the two of them have been friends as well as coworkers for much longer. About two years ago, Daniela's marriage self-destructed. Her ex-husband left her at his high school reunion, getting back together with a former flame.

Although somewhat reserved, Daniela is a very passionate person who is dedicated to the people she's close with.. She's Sicilian, naturally beautiful with an innocent-looking face, light olive complexion, and long straight dark brown hair in which she's streaked highlights of gold. At 5'6", she's very slender. Librarian-type eyeglasses give her a dorky but cute look. Her pert breasts are barely handfuls, probably a B cup. She does have these amazing large nipples and aureoles, however, which I did see on one occasion. Being caught in a rainstorm in white scrubs tends to be rather revealing. Her most prominent feature is her ass. Unlike the rest of her, it's full and round. Other coworkers in EMS have made comments out of earshot that she has a "ghetto booty". I would be lying if I said I hadn't checked it on more than one occasion. I'll admit that I'd fantasized about doing her doggy-style. Needless to say, many of my coworkers have tried to get at that ass, but none have succeeded. She hasn't been involved with anyone since her husband left her and she's been somewhat withdrawn and quiet for the last two years.

I noticed in the last week or two that Daniela has been checking me out. She's tried to be subtle about it when she thinks I'm not looking, but I've noticed. One or two times, I've caught her and she's blushed and turned away, embarrassed. It was curious; she'd never shown interest in me before (other than as friends). One day when I brought a patient into the ER, she was more obvious than she intended, and Alicia noticed too. I tried to ignore it, but Alicia had other ideas.

"Did you see the way Daniela was looking at you?"

"Of course not," I replied.

She punched my arm. "Stop lying, I KNOW you've seen her do it. And on more than one occasion, too."

"You've noticed her doing that too?"

"Of course. And I think I might have had something to do with it."

Huh? I raised an eyebrow.

In a robot voice I said, "does not compute. Explanation required."

Alicia giggled and punched me in the arm.

"Well, she might have a reason."

"Okay, enough with the code talking. Spill it!"

She paused for a moment.

"Well, after that first night it was pretty apparent I was on cloud nine, and that you had something to do it. She pestered me until I told her."

"Told her about what?"

"About what you did to me that first night."

"What? Um... exactly WHAT did you tell her?"

She blushed, then looked me directly in the eye with a mischievous and lustful look and in a low sultry voice said, "I told her how I took you over to the closed wing. And how you ate my ass. And how you bent me over and fucked me in the ass. Until I came. Several times. And how I realized I had fallen in love with you."

I was speechless. We certainly weren't hiding the fact that we had become involved, and everyone knew it. But we had tried to be discrete about the details and of public displays of affection at work. Now it was my turn to blush.

"Don't worry, mi amor. She hasn't gone and told everyone. You know she would never do that."

I finally spoke. "I know. I know she doesn't get involved with gossip. But... but... well... what did she say when you told her?"

Another ambulance crew came in behind us with a patient, and I heard our unit get assigned to an unconscious call.

"Stop by later on my break and I'll tell you everything."

With that, we both returned to our professional work. An hour later, a VERY LONG hour later, I was back at the hospital. We went out into a corner of the ambulance bay and she picked up where we had left off.

"Basically, Daniela cornered me in the nurses' lounge and wouldn't leave me alone til I told her. So I spilled the beans. I told her about how we'd been flirting for awhile. That we'd talked about our turnons. I told her that I was starting to lust after you, and want you to do the things to me that we talked about. I started making plans to seduce you. And then it happened. She pressed me for details and wanted to know everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. How your tongue felt on me. How big was your cock? Did it hurt going in? How many times did I cum? What was it like? And she wanted to know about other things we had done as well. Like the time you tied me up and blindfolded me. How we've done role play. She seemed particularly interested in anal, and the submissive stuff, and being forced to do things."

I was dumbfounded. Not so much that Alicia had told her what happened, but that Daniela was interested in it. Very interested in it.

"I didn't realize that she was like that."

"You mean freaky? Don't let that innocent, quiet personality fool you. She is a total freak. You should have seen her when I was telling her everything. She was totally focused, hanging on to every word I said. She got this glazed look in her eyes, and I swear she even moaned a couple of times. I could see the perspiration on her develop. I asked her why she was so interested in what we did. She opened up to me. She told me about her marriage, and how vanilla her husband turned out to be. She wanted to experiment, to try different things. He just wasn't interested. He was turned off when she told him she wanted to try anal. Apparently, she's been dreaming about it for years now. She has fantasies of being taken and ravished, forced to do things and to submit to things. Her husband wouldn't hear of it. And she doesn't trust easily, so she hasn't found a guy whom she'd feel safe exploring this with... until now."

This did not fit the profile of the Daniela I knew. She seems like the type who would be more at home in the reference section of a library, or at Catholic Mass. Wait a minute, what did she mean, until now?

"She has a boyfriend? That's great! Have you met him? He better be nice, she deserves it."

Alicia looked at me with a loving look and a smile. The kind I've seen before when something has completely gone over my head.

"No, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Yet. And yes, the guy is nice. He's sweet. He's hot. The kind you can't keep your hands off him. The kind that makes you feel loved and safe and cared for. The kind that is open-minded and freaky himself, and the kind that makes you comfortable and want to do unspeakable things to him."

"Have I met this guy? Is he on the job?" ["On the Job is a slang term we use for fellow coworkers in EMS]

She laughs. "Of course you know him and yes, he's on the job."

I rack my brain, trying to think of medics who fit this description. Alicia steps to me, puts her arms around me and gazes up into my eyes.

"It's YOU, silly!"

"Um... could you repeat that? It sounds like you said 'me'."

"I did."

I turn red. "Are you saying she has a crush on me?"

"I'm saying I think it's a bit more than that."

She pulls me down to her and kisses me passionately.

"You are so cute when you are oblivious!"

My head is spinning. "It's just that... I mean... wait a minute. She confessed all of this to you? And you're not the least bit jealous?"

"No papi, I'm not. It makes me feel good that you instill that sort of feeling and sense of security in people. I'm flattered that she chose you, and you should feel good about that. In fact, the idea of you doing those things to her... well...."

She leans up and lets her lips brush my ear, sending tiny electric shocks through me, and whispers, "It turns me on to think of you taking her. I think you should. And judging by your... reaction, I think you'd like that. Especially with an ass like hers"

I was trying to suppress an erection throughout this conversation, but this shot that plan all to hell. I was hard as a rock, and she could feel it against her thighs as she rotated her curvaceous hips against me and pressed her breasts against my chest. I could feel her nipples hardening.

"Daniela is hot. I won't lie and say otherwise. And as you can feel, the idea of all this is certainly appealing. But she wouldn't really go through with it... would she?

"Not only would she, but she's hoping to tonight when you get done with your shift. You see, I kinda offered you up."

"You what?"

"I told her she should sleep with you. When we were talking, she described the ideal person to make her fantasy happen, and she said 'someone like Alex'. By the time she got to that point, I had already thought you'd be perfect for her. And so I brought up the idea. At first she was apprehensive. I think partly because the reality hit her that it could really happen. And partly because she was concerned what I would think, of how this would impact our friendship and your friendship with her. She knows we're together, but she also knows the nature of our relationship, that we're open to including other people. And since she's already had me, it wasn't a stretch to include you in the equation."

"Wait, you mean YOU TWO have slept together?"

"On several occasions. At first we were just exploring. Neither of us had been with a woman before. We liked it enough to do more. Not all the time, but here and there, when the time and place and circumstances were right. The last time we hooked up was a few months ago. But then she went on vacation for a month and when she got back, it was only a week later that you and I got together. I can tell you, she would definitely do it with you. And underneath that innocent, shy exterior is a horny, kinky muchacha who wants to fuck and suck. And she wants to do it tonight."

This seemed to good to be true. The love of my life sleeps with a woman I have the hots for, and wants me to do the same. But no, here she is telling me that she wants it to happen, and happen very soon.

"Okay, let's say that I agree, you're sure you would be okay with it?"

"Si, papi. Yo lo quiero."

Who was I to argue? She knew me maybe better than I knew myself. She knew she'd have very little trouble convincing me. She was right.

"So, what devious plan have you concocted for us?"

"Well, she really got into the whole 'take me here, take me now thing' that we did. I asked her what her ideal fuck with you would be like. She told me she wants to go for a walk in the renovation wing after midnight, when it will be abandoned and empty. You will be waiting for her. You'll grab her and drag her into one of the rooms, close the door, and have your way with her. Force her to do things to you. Be rough. You can take her any way you want. But she'd really like for you to take her anal cherry. She will resist, but not much. She sorta wants you to rape her, only it won't be rape because you both will participate willingly and she knows you would never really hurt her."

It's true that I would never hurt her or anyone else for that matter. In fact, once when we all went out to a bar, 3 or 4 drunken frat boys cornered her when she went outside to make a phone call and tried to rape her. I saw them follow her outside, excused myself from the group and went out the side door. When I came around the corner, they had her pinned up against the wall of the building, pawing her, tearing at her clothes. One had his hand over her mouth, despite her biting, and kept her from calling for help. Within about 15 seconds, the frat boys were on the ground, unconscious, with broken bones and dislocations, or a combination of all three. Thankfully, the time I spent in the Army as a combat medic assigned to a Special Forces squad honed my martial arts skills.

After I dispatched them, she ran into my arms, crying. I held her, telling her it was okay, that she was safe and they would never harm her again. After a few moments, I heard her say "thank you, my hero." I told her I was no hero, just a Paramedic. She laughed and pulled herself together. As we prepared to head back inside, I asked her if she wanted me to call the police and have the assholes arrested. She thought for a moment, then went over to each of them, stomped them viciously in the groin (likely rupturing their testicles), and then kicked them hard in the face, definitely breaking their noses, jaws, and knocking out most of their teeth. As we walked back in, I told her I never knew she had it in her. I guess I should have not been surprised to hear about her fantasy, as she responded that no man would ever get away with having his way with her, unless she wanted him to.

Alicia continued. "The idea of not being in control turns her on, and you know it turns me on too. She didn't even want to use a safe word. She trusts us that much. She wants me to watch. And I wouldn't miss it for the world. So I will be hiding in a closet, watching everything that takes place. Masturbating. Imagining you were doing it to me."

I thought about it for a moment and realize it was useless to try to find a way out. I knew it was something both of them wanted, or rather needed. It would be our first test to see how well the openness of our relationship would fare. Alicia had me convinced that it would work out just fine.

"Okay," I said, "I'll do it."

Alicia squealed and jumped into my arms, planting kisses all over my face and sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"Gracias, mi amor. You've made me a very happy mujer!"

We arranged that at two AM, during her shift break, she would come to the second floor of the construction wing, where I would be hiding and Alicia would be in a closet, strategically located so she could see everything clearly. Daniela was to wear her scrubs, just as she would normally while at work.

Alicia and I made our way to the chosen location. Before getting into the closet, Alicia embraced me tightly and kissed me with the fervor she did the first night we were together.

She said, "I love you so much. Thank you for doing this for her. For us."

"I love you," I replied. "For everything. For trusting me. For having faith in us."

She took my hand and slid it under her skirt. She was bare, commando, and her pussy was already dripping. In a throaty voice, "You have no idea what you do to me, papi."

It took great restraint to not take her right there. With a final kiss, she closed the closet doors enough so she could clearly see out. And I stood in the shadows, waiting....

I heard the door to the corridor open, then shut and lock, and soft footsteps sounded down the dark hallway. From my position, I could see Danielle in a thin pair of scrubs, her hair wrapped up in a bun, walking my way. She had those hot geek girl librarian glasses on, and walked nonchalantly, as if she did not know what was about to happen to her. I was aroused already. I decided to just go with whatever instinctually I felt from her.

She walked right by me and I could tell that she couldn't see where I was. I let her pass and then snuck up behind her. With one arm I wrapped it around her midsection, pinning her arms to the side and with the other clamped my hand over her mouth. A muffled scream came from her and she tensed up. I dragged her into the room and pinned her to the wall with my body. Keeping her mouth covered, I released her waist and closed and locked the door. She tried to kick back at me and struggled to free her arms which were stuck between her body and the wall. I could tell her efforts were only half of what she could have done. Enough for show and to not make it easy for me. Although she easily could have, she did not bite my hand, indicating that she was

"Scream and struggle all you want. No one can here you in here."

I released her mouth and grabbed one wrist. With the other hand I twisted her other arm behind her. Holding both wrists with one hand, I quickly tied them together with a soft restraint the hospital uses to safely tie down people who are violent.

She stopped struggling, and breathing heavily she said, "Please don't hurt me sir. I'll do what you want."

Letting my guard down for a moment, she took advantage and began struggling again. I trapped her legs between mine so she could no longer kick me. I spun her around so we were face to face. I could now see her face and she mine. The look in her eyes was one of feigned concern, just enough of a twinkle to know that she was not really scared.

"You'll do what I say and want. You don't want to find out what happens if you don't," I said.

"Please... please don't. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone."

"Tell them or don't tell them. By the time I'm done with you, you may actually want more."

"Fuck you!" she said, a hint of false anger in her eyes.

I grabbed the bun of hair and pulled her head back, releasing her long locks and pulled her tightly against me.

I whispered in her ear, "Oh I intend to. I am going to fuck you. I am going to face fuck you. Fuck you in the cunt. And how could I resist this ass?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • ER Admissions Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds