• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 06

Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 06

12

(Kerina continues her search for who has been messing with her, and she will stop at nothing to find out! If you have an idea of what you would like to happen to Kerina, please send me a message)

Chapter 11 – Kerina takes a chance.

They walked into a bigger store. It was big, and well lit, but somehow the bright glaring lighting made the shadows even darker and gave a generally unwelcoming feel. The shelves were higher and closer together, so by the time Kerina got to the counter at the far end of the store, she was feeling worried and intimidated. She momentarily forgot her decision to remain in control and so agreed when Jack offered to ask the tall dingy looking man about her situation.

Kerina chided herself as she regretted her relinquishing control to Jack, but decided to wait; certain the opportunity to act would come. She felt sort of indebted to Jack, as walking here, she had told him all about the condoms and what had happened to her in the classroom yesterday (She hadn't mentioned the library or the security guard, however). He was a good listener and had shared in her outrage that someone would do this to her. Kerina listened to the conversation.

"...so we want to know if you sell them, or if anywhere else does that you know of?" Jack asked the guy.

The guy behind the counter leered at Kerina, his eyes unashamedly roaming her body, "Tell ya what. If she gives me a blowjob, I will tell you anything you want to know," he said grinning at the sweet embarrassed teenager.

"Hey, hey!" Jack said getting annoyed, "We aren't here for any of that crap, we just want to know a simple piece of information, and we don't need you jerking us around," Jack said frustrated.

"Well, look at it from my point of view. If I did have one of these condoms made that you are asking about, you are in effect asking me to betray the trust of one of my customers. I don't know I could do that." He said with a big mean smile on his face. "Anyway, I don't often see anyone as pretty as her in here. I gotta have a chance to see her pussy or something at least. "

"Look forget about it," Jack said fuming, "Lets go Kerina, this creep isn't going to help."

"N-no wait," Kerina decided this was the time that she could prove she was in charge. Jack had got nowhere so it was up to her. She suspected this guy knew something.

Walking to the counter, Kerina asked, "What do you mean by a chance?"

"Well, how about a simple game of chance. Let's see...How about I write down on a piece of cardboard what I know. Then I get two other pieces and leave them blank, or put a cross on them or something. Then we flip a coin. If I win you take off a piece of clothing, if you win, you get to look behind one piece of card."

"Uh well, I am not sure..." Kerina hesitated as he mentioned her clothing.

"Yeah forget it pal, lets go Kerina," Jack said.

Desperately wanting to stay in control, Kerina rose to the bait. "Excuse me Jack; I can make my own decisions." Kerina turned to the guy behind the counter, "Okay you are on." Jack hugged himself with satisfaction as this dumb bitch once again proved herself so easily led.

The man behind the counter introduced himself as Dmitri, and produced a coin from his cash register. In a remarkably civilised conversation they decided that the contest would be held here in front of the counter, as he was unable to leave it unattended, but assured them it was always quiet in the afternoon and they could do it quick anyway. Dmitri would win on a flip of heads and Kerina would win on tails. They decided Jack would flip the coin; that Kerina's discarded clothing would be held on a shelf behind the counter and that Dmitri dutifully filled out three pieces of cardboard and laid them face down on the counter. They turned to watch as Jack flipped the coin into the air and let it land on the floor.

"Heads," he called out as the coin landed.

Time suddenly slowed for Kerina, and she was overcome by a surreal feeling, as Dmitri held out his hand for a piece of her clothing. As per their agreement, Kerina had to offer her shoes or socks as a pair. She regretted this now, but still decided that shoes would be the easiest to relinquish. Bending down, Kerina untied them and handed them to Dmitri. He smiled and placed them high on the shelves behind the counter. They both turned to Jack.

The coin spun up into the air and it glinted in the tacky lighting and then fell down to the floor. "Heads!"

As Kerina knelt to pull her socks off, Jack gave Dmitri a little wink. He had discovered that Dmitri's coin had heads on both sides. Dmitri smiled back uncertainly, confused by Jack's unexpected reaction to his coin.

Kerina handed over her socks, and was soon delighted to hear Jack call out "Tails!"

Dmitri gave Jack an unhappy look as Kerina stood at the counter, concentrating on the three pieces of cardboard, deciding which to look at. Jack winked again and turned his attention to Kerina's choice.

She chose the centre piece, but was disappointed to discover a big cross on the back of the cardboard piece.

"Good try Kerina," Jack said encouragingly, as he flipped the coin up again.

"Heads!" Kerina's hoodie disappeared onto the shelf behind the counter.

Kerina felt a cramp in her tummy as Jack quickly called out "Heads" again. As they both watched on, she slipped her t-shirt off and over her head. Standing there in her jeans, and flowery bra and bare feet, Kerina handed Dmitri her t-shirt, embarrassed, but determined to see what is behind those other two pieces of cardboard.

"Heads"

Kerina suddenly felt her resolve break. She wasn't ready to be showing her boobs in this sleazy store. "Uh okay, you win...I can't do this. Just give me back my clothes and I will go," she said embarrassed.

Dmitri smiled but shook his head pityingly. "I am sorry Kerina, but rules are rules. I don't mind if you quit anytime you like, but I won these clothes and I am keeping them," he said standing in front of the shelves protectively.

"Come on Kerina, let's just go," Jack said in a nervous voice.

Kerina stood there uncertainly. She was conflicted, if she ran away, she was no longer in control. But if she stayed....no, surely she would win this time.

"I am staying thank you Jack, she said as she reached around, unclipped her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Blushing a little Kerina slid it off and dropped it on the counter. Kerina crossed her arms over her firm young breasts, standing there feeling embarrassment wash over her. No Kerina, you can do this she told herself.

"You okay?" Jack asked concerned as Dmitri picked up the bra, sniffed it and put it on the shelf.

"Y-yes, I am fine," Kerina said in a weaker voice.

"Well, okay," Jack said as the coin flew through the air again.

"Tails!"

The moment of relief was short lived as Kerina had to expose a breast and turned over the piece of cardboard on the right. Once again she revealed a big cross.

"Only one to go now," Jack said encouragingly.

Kerina held her breath as the coin flew into the air. She turned red as it landed and Jack called out "Heads" again.

Feeling panicky, almost operating on auto pilot, Kerina reached down, unzipped her jeans. As she did the bell above the door opened and some senior guys from college walked in. They walked to the condom display and started talking about the advantages of the different types of condoms.

Kerina pulled her jeans over her hips, and down past her pussy and ass, she was just stepping out of one leg as the three guys walked around the corner of the aisle and to the counter. Kerina pulled the other leg out, stood up and placed the jeans on the counter, standing there stark naked but for her princess necklace. She suddenly realised the guys were standing staring in shock at her. Kerina grabbed for the jeans, but Dmitri snatched them away quickly and put them on the shelf.

"What the hell?" one of the guys said.

Kerina stood there naked, eyes wide, neatly trimmed pussy and young firm breasts displayed to all these strangers. Kerina's luck had run out!

Chapter 12 – Things go bad for little Kerina.

Kerina stood naked in the dingy store, shocked, eyes wide, breasts and neatly trimmed pussy bared, helpless as three senior college guys looked on surprised to see this young barely legal girl in such a state.

"Just hold on there boys, "Dmitri said calmly, "I am serving these customers and then I will ring up your purchases.

Kerina felt herself freaking out, but she forced herself to remain focussed, in control. Seeing Dmitri distracted, she grabbed the last piece of cardboard and turned it over. Kerina gasped.

Instead of a clue as to where the condoms with her name on them came from, there was only another big cross on it!

"What's this?" she stammered, "You cheated!"

Dmitri turned back to Kerina.

"It looks like YOU cheated, turning it over when you hadn't won. I haven't cheated because I don't know anything about your stupid condom, and I don't have any idea where it would come from either. So you just watch yourself miss, you aren't in any position to be all upitty. Way I see it, only a slut would do what you have done."

Kerina suddenly felt terrified, the realisation of what was happening made her feel sick to the stomach. She thought she could control the situation, but all that had happened was her pride had brought her to this point. Now she stood naked, the fine chain around her neck with the Princess Aurora pendant sitting between her bared firm young breasts, neatly trimmed pussy displayed, her firm ass and long bare legs exposed, not a stitch of clothing covered her young firm nubile body. And she was exposed in a store, with three guys from her college watching stunned, but interested.

"F-fine, please give my clothes back and I will go then." Kerina said defeated.

"Give them back? No way, you lost them fair and square," he lied. "Tell you what, let me serve these customers, and we can discuss another arrangement, if you like."

"Please, don't leave me standing like this in front of these guys," Kerina whispered to Dmitri.

Dmitri smiled, "Well I will tell you what. I need to serve them, but your friend there can go and look out in the store room for something to cover you in the mean time. Okay?"

"Uhm okay," Kerina said uncertainly as Jack nodded looking serious and disappeared out the door Dmitri pointed to.

The guys walked past Kerina, and started to talk to Dmitri. They loudly asked him which of the condoms they chose was the best, and asked his opinion on which works the best. Kerina stood there as Dmitri explained that one with knobs on it increased the sensitivity and explained how some others worked. He grinned at Kerina as he spoke about how it depended on who they were going to use it on.

Kerina stood naked by the counter as the guys asked more questions, also glancing at Kerina as she went redder and redder with each question.

"Can you use them anally?"

"Which is the best for doing a chick's mouth?"

"Which lets you really feel your cock inside them the best?"

And finally:

"Which would be the best for a chick like her?" one guy asked motioning his thumb at Kerina.

Kerina stood there naked, looking up at the four of them, all taller than her, feeling very helpless and vulnerable. She glanced at the door Jack had gone out, but it remained closed.

"Well that is a good question," Dmitri said, "Kerina, what type of condom do you like the guys who do you to use?"

"Oh, I-I I don't, that is... I never have used them..." she trailed off embarrassed trying to explain she is a virgin still.

"Oh you like to ride your dates bare back do you?" One of the guys jeered.

"How about you tell us which of these two condoms feel the best. Marko wants to find the best to bone Jenna with tonight."

Kerina backed nervously away from them, but found the counter in the small of her back. "Uh l-look, I don't want any trouble," she said in a trembling voice.

"Come on babe, help us out."

"Yeah, bitch, you are dressed for it anyway."

They all laughed immodestly at the brilliant joke. High fives were exchanged.

"Tell you what Kerina, you help these nice boys decide which condom is best for them, I will give you some clothes to walk out of here in. If not, you can just leave now, as you are disturbing my customers. It is up to you."

Kerina looked at the guys terrified, glancing hopefully at the door Jack went out again, but he still wasn't back. She was terrified, but she was more terrified of being thrown out the front door like this. She could see the crowds of people walking along the street through the dingy windows. "W-well, okay, b-but only quickly..." she stammered not really sure what they actually wanted, but pretty certain it was not something she would be happy with.

"Yeah, awesome!" one guy yelled.

Two of them grabbed her by her arms and pushed her back onto the counter, leaving her legs laying over the edge.

"Uhh, oww!" Kerina yelped surprised.

She felt her legs pulled roughly apart as she lay on her bare back on the counter. Kerina lifted her head to see what was happening and saw one of the guys with his pants open and a long thin cock poking out of his pants.

She watched wide eyed as he pulled a condom wrapper open and rolled a orange knobby condom over his cock. He turned to Kerina and walked up between her legs.

"Uh please, I am not sure about this.." Kerina said uncertainly

He leaned over her, his arms grabbing her young slim hips, his face moving close to hers, "shut up bitch, just concentrate and tell me how this feels" he said as Kerina felt something hard push against her pussy. Kerina jumped surprised and wriggled but was helpless as he pushed roughly into her virgin pussy, Kerina whimpered and tears filled her eyes as he pushed deep into her.

"How does it feel?" he laughed as he started to pump in and out of her.

"Yeah do that slut man, " one of the other guys said, both of them standing close watching her young body, hearing the slapping sound of Kerina's pussy getting pounded by a knobby condom covered cock, there on the counter of a store in the sleazy part of town.

Kerina bit her lip, trying to contain her emotions as she felt her liquids and blood mix, making the cock sliding into her hurt a little less, but his hands held tight on her hips, pulling her torso harder onto his cock. For his part he felt a dirty urgency, this little slut was a virgin he realised as he tore her hymen with the first couple of thrusts. But somehow it made his need worse, sure Jenna was his girl, but something deep in him needed to fill this little princess. He pumped furiously, urgently, filled with a deep need to cum in her.

It seemed like an eternity, but in less than a minute after the first thrust he was ejaculating, filling the condom, deep in her body. He wished he hadn't worn a condom now, but wasn't too worried.

Soon he pulled out of her, leaving her laying on the counter, legs spread lewdly, her juices mixed with blood staining her groin, upper thighs and pooling on the counter top.

"Well congratulations sweety," Dmitri said appearing behind the counter looking down at Kerina's scared and confused face, "You have lost your virginity, here in my store!" He said in a mocking voice.

"Hey bitch, clean that up, I want a turn," another of the guys said and she felt a wad of tissues land on her tummy. Kerina looked at the leering college boys and she took the tissues and started wiping her pussy almost automatically as they watched on.

Once she had wiped off her pussy and thighs and cleaned the countertop a little, the next guy pushed between her legs, "My turn!"

Kerina didn't even see which condom he was trying, before she felt his member at her pussy lips, pushing frantically against her. It quickly slid in her still slick passage and he was buried deep in her. Kerina lay there shocked as he grabbed her firm breasts and tugged painfully on them as he rammed his cock in and out of her. His shorter but thicker cock thrust into her quickly, not wanting to achieve anything more than quick relief in this stupid slut. Kerina looked up at his face, eyes closed, concentrating on getting himself off in her pussy.

She bit her lip as his thicker cock stretched her pussy more than the first guy's had. Even faster than the first guy, the second guy had cum and suddenly pulled out of her.

"Yeah, that is some tight pussy that bitch has," he said high fiving his friends again. Kerina lay there, massaging her red tits, feeling quite stupid as they congratulated themselves on doing her.

Kerina pushed her self up, eyes wide, feeling stunned, helpless, and dirty, but the last guy wanted a turn too. He grinned as he stood in front of her and saw the cute little princess necklace she had on.

"Hey princess," he said mockingly, "you haven't finished yet. Come on princess, open those legs for me again," he said as he pulled them further apart again. Kerina looked up doe eyed, arms across her chest.

"There you go princess, just lay back, I just need to stick my cock in you and then we are done, okay?"

"Uh s-sure...o-okay," Kerina stammered, not really having a choice as he firmly pushed her back into a laying position on the counter.

"I am not using a condom, so you can compare the two condoms to bare back. Is that okay princess? Don't worry, we just need to borrow that tight little pussy for a couple more minutes, then it will be over."

"Yeah right, a couple of minutes. You won't last 30 seconds in her."

"Shut up! Ready princess? I am going to fuck you now."

"uh..o-ok uhhh" Kerina whimpered as he pushed it straight into her in one thrust. He was quickly pistoning into her, as he held her roughly one hand on her hip the other groping her breasts. He kept talking to her, calling her princess and somehow this was more humiliating than being called a slut, or bitch.

Suddenly his hand clenched on her tit, Kerina squealed in pain as he roughly squeezed her and his other hand pounded down as he experienced an intense orgasm, smacking roughly into her stomach, knocking the breath out of her. She felt his cum spurt in her, alarmed she tried to push him away, but it was useless as he unloaded deep in her. Spent, he jumped off her, quickly zipped up, and more high fives were exchanged.

The three guys bought both packets of condoms, grinning at Dmitri as they paid and then turned and walked out. Kerina sat up shaking to the sounds of the senior college guys exchanging stories of what they had done to the stupid bitch, how lucky they were to have a slut like that ready for them etc.

Kerina slid off the edge of the counter and crossed her arms across her breasts, she stood there cum and juices leaking out of her pussy a little, shaking, a couple of tears running down her cheek as she waited stunned as Dmitri counted the money into the till. He then turned to her smiling, as if she hadn't just been brutally fucked on the counter in front of him.

"Okay, some clothes. Here just sign this" he said sliding a piece of paper over to her," and I will get you some clothes."

"Wh-what is it?" Kerina asked almost automatically.

"Listen, do you want the clothes or not 'princess'. Just sign it."

Dejected Kerina took a pen and shakily signed the piece of paper at the bottom.

"Okay, and fill your detail in here, yes name...good girl, address, so on....excellent"

Dmitri smiled and grabbed the paper, and put it in a drawer.

"S-so what was it?" Kerina asked wanting to know.

"Well, 'princess' ,"said Dmitri enjoying the word the college guy used on Kerina, "See that camera up there in the corner?" he asked pointing to a camera facing down at the counter.

"Uh y-yes", Kerina said looking up wide eyed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds