• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 06

Cindy's Slut Ch. 06

12

CHAPTER 6 CINDY'S BIRTHDAY

Cindy's birthday was in August, about 2-weeks after her and Marsha's game of making me their Maid. After the maid incident, things had gone pretty much back to normal. Normal that is it you consider that Marsha now took carnal knowledge of me.

I tried to spend less time at Cindy and Marsha's rented house and more time at my apartment. The time spent at the apartment meant that it was just Cindy and I. As a result, even thought Cindy continued the nude workouts and her reward/ punishment system of training, I got to be alone with her.

Sex, which was never dull and always more than a little kinky, was preferable when it was just we two. Although Cindy continued to dominate our sexual relationship, she was always willing (in the end) to let me get down to good ole "power fucking". Whether it was just my enjoyment of ramming my big 10-inch cock deep into her tight pussy until it bottomed out or whether it was revenge for the deep ass fucking that I had suffered from Marsha (obviously with Cindy approval), I really relished the "power fucks" that I got during those two weeks.

Not that I wanted to hurt Cindy any more than she had wanted me hurt by Marsha, but I fucked her as hard and deep as I could. I loved the look of her long blonde hair tossing back and forth with the movement of her head as she endured my power fucks. Her pretty little face became a pure mix of pain and pleasure as I hit my tempo fucking her cunt from clit to vagina, top to bottom. I loved to her hear scream and beg, first to be fucked and then later begging for me to stop. She was always very vocal, if not talking dirty, then pumping me with questions, or moan, groaning and screaming.

When I had my cock fucking her deep, I would bite her hard little nipple until they yielded milk. Honest to god, Cindy's tits would actually produce milk when she was really sexually aroused. Once her tits started lactating, I would wrap my lips around those beautiful globe and suck as hard as I could. Her milk was almost as sweet as her quim.

During those two weeks, I power fucked Cindy nearly every night. At the end of those two weeks, she was so sore that she could hardly walk. Every step she took would cause her silk panties to ride against her raw, abuse pussy. I loved it.

Inevitably, we had to spend some time at her house. Marsha always seemed to make a point of being at the house when we were. She also always made a point of having some sort of physical contact with me.

She loved to catch me in the bathroom. Marsha would walk in on me and demand to hold my cock as I pissed. If I were taking a dump, she would step across my legs and rub her cunt in my face. If I were showering, Marsha would climb into the shower with me. She would play with my cock until it was erect and then demand that I eat her.

Even if I were just sitting around the house, Marsha would plop down and start rubbing my leg and my cock. If she got an erection, her called me a "bad boy" and rebuked me for not learning to control my cock. But, even as she would berate me, she would be kissing my neck, nibbling my ear and whispering how she wanted to fuck me. With her long soft brown hair caressing my face, her nice full 36-C tits would be tight against my arm, shoulder and chest. She would unbutton my shirt, open my belt, and unzip my pants until she got her hands on my cock. Then she would play with my dick until it was hard and aching to cum. Finally, she would dip her finger in my pre-cum, rub it on her lips and French me, then leave me with my dick sticking out as she went to report me to Cindy.

Cindy was well aware of the harassment Marsha dished out, but Cindy enjoyed watching me suffer through these "tests". But, for me it was always a no-win situation. If I resisted Marsha's advances, I was being rude to Cindy's roommate...and I would be punished. If I submitted to Marsha's advanced, I was a Slut ... and I would be punished.

Regardless, win or lose, I would end up with Marsha whipping my ass (sometimes Cindy even let her fuck me in the ass). After my ass abuse, she would make me "orally" apologize, eating her cunt to multiple orgasms.

Marsha loved the game. She loved dominating a guy. She especially seemed to enjoy abusing me, perhaps because I was Cindy's boyfriend or perhaps because I gave such cunnlingus.

I had always liked eating pussy, but it was different with Marsha. First, she was vindictive and used pussy eating as a pure punishment. Unlike when I ate Cindy's pussy, with Marsha it didn't matter whether I ever enjoyed it. Also, Marsha always came in huge copious amounts. Try as I might, I could never seem to drink all her quim fast enough. Inevitably I ended up covered in her quim and smelling like her cunt.

So, about three days before Cindy's birthday, I was at the house, when in comes Marsha. She sits down next to me on the couch. I begin to figure the worse is going to happen again. Instead, she acts almost normal. Marsha begins with some small talk and then got on the subject of Cindy's birthday party. She tells me that it is going to be a surprise party that her and Frinae are going to throw for Cindy. I am sworn to secrecy. She tells me that she will cut my nuts off if I in any way leak the surprise to Cindy. As Marsha referenced her threat, she reaches over and grabs my crotch as hard as she can. She squeezed and twists my cock and balls until my eyes tear. "Do you understand?" she asked. I meekly nod yes. Marsha then tells me to be at the house at 6:00 P.M. that Friday night. Cindy enters the room and Marsha resumes her innocent façade.

I make an excuse to Cindy about Friday night, saying that I'm busy and wouldn't be able to go out with her. I'm pretty sure that Cindy suspects something, as I'm never too busy to go with her. With a knowing smile, Cindy replies that's ok as she's going out for drinks with Marsha and Frinae.

I show up promptly at 6:00. Frinae meets me at the door. Of all Cindy's friends, Frinae is definitely the hottest. Frinae is long and lean, about 5'10" and 110 pounds. She has auburn hair that goes down to her mid back. Her tits are on the small side, only about 33-B, but they look considerably bigger on her thin frame. Her ass is small and tight. Her legs are killers, long "going all the way to the floor". What is most impressive is her face. It's just plain beautiful. She had high chiseled cheekbones, small button nose, deep green eyes, narrow squarish chin, and perfect skin. She looks like a young Heather Locklear. As much as I love Cindy, I've always held a deep secret lust for this model woman.

Perhaps its because Frinae is so beautiful, but I've always felt somewhat shy and awkward around her. Surprisingly, Friane, even as breathtaking as she is, is also shy. So when we meet at the door, there is an awkward silence. Finally, "Hi," she says.

I just stand there, totally lost looking at this awesome creature. "Hi," I mumble back.

From the hallway, a head appears. "Get in here," Marsha yells. I walk through the door, past Frinae, careful to brush up against her. The mere touch of her skin and the smell of her hair sent erotic waves through me.

I go down the hall and into the kitchen. I stop and see an assortment of foods on the table and counter. Marsha comes out of her bedroom and up to the kitchen.

Marsha is dressed to kill. She has on a red sleeveless dress. The dress comes down below her cunt be only a few inches. Her legs look long and lovely, with red fish net stocking and high red pumps. The stiletto heels on the pumps make her almost as tall as Frinae. The neckline of the dress is a deep plunging V. Marsha's big massive 36-C tits form a dazzling cleavage. The edges of her lacy brassier are just visible at the outer edges of her tits.

Frinae comes into the kitchen. She would be beautiful in anything and so I hadn't really dwelt on what she was wearing when she met me at the door. Standing next to Marsha, I now see what she has on. Her blouse is of a deep green color, like her eyes. The material is silk and clings to her breasts. Her brassier appears to be a deep plunge under wire, as it is outlined against the tight silk of her blouse. Friane's skirt is also short, but made so by her very long legs. The skirt is some shiny material, silk like in appearance, and black. She wore dark nylons and pumps with two-inch stiletto heels. With the stiletto heels, Friane is almost as tall as me.

"Ok, we're going to meet Cindy at The Cellar. She doesn't know about her party (leering at me as if to imply its lucky I didn't tell her). We'll be back about midnight," Marsha said. "There's a list of foodstuffs to have ready when we get back," she pointed to a paper on the table.

Marsha knew that I was a good cook; so it didn't surprise me that she would like...expect...demand that I prepare the food. I was surprised somewhat that I was being left at the house to act as a chef, while she and Frinae were out partying with Cindy.

"You got a problem with that?" Marsha sneered. She knew that I wouldn't spoil any party for Cindy, regardless of my role. She also knew that I would do pretty much anything she demanded, as Cindy had told me I was supposed to obey her roommate. Lastly, I was shy and intimidated around Frinae and couldn't have objected if I had wanted to.

"After you finish the food, set it up in the living room. Have the tequila chilled and the bong loaded. And put you outfit on," Marsha said. She waited for a response, and when I didn't say anything, she said, "Your outfit is lying on Cindy's bed." "Come on Frinae, we're running late." With that, Marsha turned and headed out the back door to her car.

Frinae followed Marsha. As she passed me, she looked at me and smiled, "I'll see you later!"

My mind was a whirl. Frinae's smile made my heart stop...and then pound. The pounding went on as Marsha's word echoed in my ears..."your outfit". I could just imagine a bra, nylons and panties waiting for me...the "Maid"...on Cindy's bed. As if that wasn't bad enough, Frinae's sweet "I'll see you later" rang in my ears.

Oh my god! Did Frinae know about the way Marsha and Cindy had dressed me in drag and made me the Slut Maid?....Oh, fuck...certainly she didn't know about the ass fucking that Marsha gave me, the whipping, the pussy eating...the golden shower....

It felt like I was dying inside. If I felt embarrassed being made to submit to abuse and being put in drag queen dress in front of Marsha...I would die if I had to do that in front of my dream girl Frinae.

Slowly, I entered Cindy's bedroom. I turned on the light. I looked at the bed. Spread across the bed was my outfit...

Four pieces... a small silk thong... a cock harness with one steel ring and a leather strap... a medium size anal plug....and a silk bowtie with a collar. I stared at the "outfit'. Now, I really had mixed feelings. First, I was greatly relieved that I would not have to appear in lingerie in front of Frinae. But second, I was panicked about having to appear before her in this "outfit". Sure, I had a great body and an even better a 10-inch cock, but to appear in front of Frinae dress like this...well... It wasn't like me being naked in bed with her. Instead, I would be standing there in this kinky "slave/servant" bowtie and throng, with a harness around my cock and a plug up my ass.... And, what did Marsha have in mind once I was dressed like this? I was pretty sure that Cindy didn't know about her "surprise". I was also pretty sure that Marsha had a "surprise" in store for me.

I picked up the harness. The ring was about 4-inches in diameter, small enough to really restrict my cock, but obviously not small enough to inhibit my 8" diameter erection. This cock harness would only make my cock that much bigger and make it harder to cum.

The silk bowtie and collar would fit tightly around my neck. The silk thong would barely cover my cock in its most flaccid state. Once I aroused, and I was pretty sure that was part of the plan, my cock would be visible to all! Lastly, the thin single strand of the thong that ran up my ass wouldn't cover the wide round base of the butt plug. Without the plug, the thin strand would have disappeared between my ass cheeks, but with the butt plug...it would only draw attention to the plug.

As I worked the possible scenarios over in my mind, I silently cursed Marsha. That woman was pure evil. I looked at my watch and saw that almost an hour had already past. I couldn't waste any more time worrying about what was going to happen. I had a meal to prepare before they got back.

I spent until almost 11:00 P.M. fixing the food and getting everything set out. With only an hour to go, I headed for the shower. I washed and shaved. I spent considerable time shaving my balls and pubic hair. I usually trimmed my pubic hair, but this time...this time for my first time with Frinae...I shaved all my hair. My balls and cock shown shiny and clean as the water cascaded down my groin. As I washed the shaving cream away, I noticed how sensitive my cock felt. My imagination...?

I put on some cologne and started to put on the "outfit". The ass plug had to go in first. I didn't want a bunch of Vaseline coating my ass, so I tried some coconut oil. Sparingly, I coated the plug. It was black, to match the thong, 6-inches long and 4-inches around. I eased the plug in my ass. As the plug went in, it stretched my sphincter until I couldn't stand the pain. I eased the plug back out. I considered what to do. In the past, it had always been Cindy or Marsha that had put a plug in my ass. I had never put a plug up my own ass before. As I worked the plug back in, I found that if I pumped it in and out, I could get my sphincter acclimated to it. So, I began to fuck myself in my ass with the big black plug. Slowly, fucking it in and out, I was finally able to force it in past the widest part. Once the flared shoulder of the anal plug past my sphincter, the remaining length of the plug slide in to its base.

The pressure of the plug on my prostrate caused me to moan. I had begun to get an erection. Now, I tried to get the cock harness on. No luck...the metal ring, although it was 4-inches in diameter, still would not fit over my semi-rigid cock. I waited, but my cock didn't go down. Perhaps it was thinking about the coming events....

After several minutes, there seemed no alternative. I gingerly pulled the anal plug out of my ass. I waited a few more minutes and then attempted to get the cock harness back on. This time, my cock had gone flaccid enough so that I could get the metal ring down around the base of my cock. I strapped the leather under my testicles and around the base of my cock.

I bent over and inserted the anal plug again. This time I knew enough to "fuck" myself with it. After several attempts of pushing the big black plug back and forth into my ass and with a couple of twists, it nested itself tightly in my ass.

Time was wasting. I put on the tiny silk thong. I adjusted my semi-erect cock in the small front pouch. I moved the thin back strip between my ass checks and against the round base of the butt plug. I put my tie on and adjusted the collar.

I only had to wait a few minutes after 12:00. I heard the noise of the girls returning from the bar. I was uncomfortable, feeling terribly exposed and more than a little embarrassed. I took a spot near the back door to stand, with a tray of chilled shot glassed and a decanter of tequila.

The door opened and they entered. Marsha came up the stairs from the back door first. She was clearly anticipating find me there and made a show of her reception. Up the stairs she came...arms wrapped around the shoulders of a young brown haired guy!

Behind her came Frinae, hip to hip with another guy.

Finally up came Cindy, wrapped in a French kiss with yet a third guy.

Oh my god! I was in total shock. Marsha revealed in the momentary silence, then reached out and grabbed a shot glass. She turned to the others and said, "Surprise!"

Frinae, obviously with a good buzz, looked at me...first in what seemed shock...and then with a big smile. "Well isn't this a nice surprise. What do you think Cindy?" Frinae asked her.

Cindy broke her kiss long enough to get her tongue out of the guys throat and looked at me. When she saw me, Cindy got a huge smile on her face. "Oh my god, you look great" As she said this, she pulled away from the guy she had been kissing and ran up to me. She kissed me deeply; I could taste the alcohol and strange saliva on her tongue. "This is my boyfriend!" she said to her escort.

The three guys didn't seem to know quite what to do or say. They were all young, about 18 years old. The three girls had gone over to a Minnesota bar, where the drinking age was 18 in search of young studs. Dressed as they were, the three beautiful girls had no problem getting these three horny guys to come home with them.

Marsha didn't miss a beat. She took control of the situation. "Come on you guys, the parties in the living room." Looking at me, with a sadistic grin she said, "you can serve the drinks in there, Slut boy."

Marsha dragged her boy, Steve, into the living room. The guy was about average build, 5'10" and 160 pounds. He had a fair complexion with sandy brown hair. He staggered as he walked, or rather was dragged by Marsha.

Frinae was with a well-built guy, named Charlie. Charlie looked like he lifted weights, broad across the shoulders. He was about 6'tall and he weight about 180 pounds. He had dark hair and a flat, dull face, giving him an appearance that didn't appear overly bright. Instead he was like a big dumb animal, strong and viral.

Cindy was with a good-looking blonde guy named Brad. He was the youngest looking. He was about as tall as me, at 5'10", but was only about 160 pounds. He was probably the drunkest of the three. He also couldn't seem to keep his hands, or mouth, off Cindy.

The three couples spread out around the living room. Marsha was kissing and caressing her guy as soon as they hit the couch. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and began kissing his chest. With her free hand she was working at his belt buckle.

Frinae was almost the flip story. Her guy was busy trying to get her cloths off. He was working the dark green top up over her brassier, all the time kissing her neck. Frinae seemed to act a little stiffly, or perhaps it was my imagination. She looked at me as I brought in the drinks. I immediately went over to her and handed her a chilled shot of tequila. She drained the shot and said thank you. Charlie hardly seemed to notice me; he was too busy trying to get to Frinae's tits.

Marsha called me over to bring her the bong. She had me light the bowl and then hold the neck to her mouth. She smiled, her sensuous evil face beaming at me as she inhaled. The she reached out to grab my neck and shot gunned the smoke into my mouth. "You look so sexy in that little outfit. I can hardly keep my hands off you," she said. She freed her hand from Steve's crotch and reached out to stroke my cock.

As she stroked my cock through the silk throng, I began to get an erection. Whereas, previously my cock had shriveled at the appearance of the three girls with three guys, and by the dread of having to appear before Frinae as some kind of kinky servant, my cock know throbbed under Marsha's ministrations.

"I think you girlfriend might like something to smoke," Marsha said, inclining her head toward Cindy.

I looked over at Cindy, reclined on the other end of the couch with Brad. Cindy had been wearing a blue stretch dress. The blue of the dress highlighted her eyes. The dress was designed with short quarter sleeves and a wide deep neckline. The dress only went down to high mid-thigh. Now, the dress was pushed up above her waist. Her blue satin panties were exposed, their crotch wet with pussy juice. Her garters stuck out from under the panties, one tab on her left leg was unhooked. Her blue pumps were lying on the floor. Brad had the top of her dress pulled off one shoulder and the cup of her blue lace bra was sticking out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds