• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Good Years Ch. 02

The Good Years Ch. 02

123

All the characters are at least 18 years old. This is a continuation of my The Good Years Ch.01. I recommend that you read that first to get to know the characters. Please leave any kind of feedback or rating, thanks.

I walked into the hospital waiting room to see Brent's family talking to the doctor and looking very upset. Sam came over and gave me a hug when she saw me walk in. She was crying and said, "I'm glad your here he's hurt pretty bad."

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"He broke his left wrist and ankle and has a slight fracture in his right shin. They said he should be ok but probably won't be able to walk around for a few days maybe even a week or so," she said.

"Well at least he's not hurt real bad. How are the people in the other car?" I asked her.

"Umm I don't know I haven't heard anything about them," she replied.

"Well hopefully they're ok too," I said. Then after the doctor left I went over to Brent's parents to talk to them a little and say I hoped Brent would be ok. I then went and sat down with Tim and Tanya.

"Hey guys how long have you been here?"

"Probably close to an hour. How come it took you so long to get here?" Tim asked.

"I ah... was with umm Mary," I said.

"Oh mister stud over there was with Mary," Tanya quipped.

"Yea yea keep talking. Hey seriously though, can we drop the subject before Sam comes back I don't really want her to know that I had sex with Mary. It might upset her so I don't want her to know," I said.

"You know she's going to find out eventually right?" Tanya said.

"Yea I know but I'd rather it be later than sooner. All right here she comes let's drop it," I said.

"Hey guys, Brent's parents are going to go in and see him and then we can go see him," Sam said.

"Ok. So Tim did the doctor say anything about when he could play football again?" I asked.

"No the doctor didn't say anything but hopefully it will be this year so he can still get a scholarship offer," Tim replied.

"Yea he worked hard to get a scholarship to college. I know he had a couple offers already, hopefully he won't lose them because of this," I added.

My knee started to hurt again and I must have started to rub it and have made a few grimacing faces because Sam noticed. "Is your knee still hurting Jeremy?" she asked me.

"Yea it still hurts some," I replied.

"You should probably have it looked at to make sure its nothing serious," she said concerned.

"I will this weekend," I said.

"He probably hurt it with that extra work out tonight," Tanya said with a grin. I just shot her a quick glance. Then I looked back at Sam and she gave me a look like she knew but didn't say anything.

After a few more minutes of small talk his parents came out and told us we could go in and see him. So we all got up and walked to his room and I went in first. "Well isn't this a great way to get the girls at school to feel sorry for you and want to take care of you," I joked.

"Yea man you know it. I'll have even more girls than before," he joked back.

"How many times have I told you not to drink so much at parties and then to go and drive," Tim added.

"Yea I know man, I'm not going to do it anymore," Brent said.

"Well I'm just glad you're ok," Tanya said.

"Yea it could have been a lot worse you got lucky, but I'm glad you're ok," Sam added.

"Thanks guys," Brent said.

"That's what we're here for. Did the doctor say when you could play football again?" I asked.

"He said my wrist should be ok in 3-4 weeks but I would have to wear a brace on it. My ankle will take about 2 months and then it might not be strong enough to run on it fully. And my shin should be ok in about a month. So I'll probably be out until the last few games of the season, so you guys better make the playoffs so I have a chance to come back and play this year," Brent joked.

"We'll do our best," I replied.

"Ok well we'll let you get some rest, and probably come see you tomorrow," Tanya said.

"Ok see you all later," Brent said. So we all left and went home.

The next morning I did my usual house chores and then decided to call Mary. "Hello," she answered.

"Hey Mary it's me," I said.

"Hey baby, last night was great," she said as I could tell she was smiling on the other side of the phone.

"Yea I had a great time too. Ah Brent was in a car accident last night," I said.

"Oh my god is he ok," she asked concerned.

"Yea he'll be fine. He has a few broken bones but he should be fine in a few months. I'm going over to the hospital to get my knee looked at and then to see him. Do you want to go?"

"Umm yea sure I'll go. When are you planning on going over?" she asked.

"Probably in an hour, so I'll come by and pick you up and like 30 minutes ok?"

"Yea that sounds good," she replied.

"Ok see you in a little while, bye," I said.

"Ok I'll be ready, bye," she said. I finished my chores then went to my room to get dressed. After that I told my mom where I was going then hopped in my car to go get Mary.

"Hey baby," she said as she got in the car.

"Hey," I replied.

"When did you find out Brent was in an accident?" she asked.

"Last night after I got home, I looked at my phone and had a bunch of messages from Tim and Sam," I said.

"How come you didn't call me and tell me?" she asked.

"I don't know I didn't really think about it I guess I just wanted to get to the hospital as fast as I could. You don't mind though do you?"

"No I guess not but it would've been nice if someone told me," she replied.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you then. Look we've all been friends since we we're little. I mean me and Sam has been friends since the 1st grade, then she became friends with Tanya a few years later and around the same time me, Tim and Brent all became friends. When me and Sam found out that Tim and Tanya liked each other we kinda set them up and been hanging out together since then. It's a little hard for us to let someone else into our group because it's always just been us. I guess I just didn't think about it. I'm still getting use to the fact that I have a regular girlfriend now. So I'm sorry but we're here now so let me just get my knee looked at then we'll go see Brent," I said.

"Ok fine," she said. With that we walked into the hospital and I signed in and sat down to wait to be seen. After about 10 minutes the doctor came out and told me to follow him. He led me into an exam room and had me take a seat.

"Ok let's take a look," he said to me. He had me stretch it out and felt around some, and then had me turn and twist it to see if he could feel anything out of place.

"Well its seems to me that you just twisted it. It doesn't seem to be any internal damage but I'm going to take an MRI just to be safe," he said.

"Ok thanks doc." He had a nurse take me down to the MRI room and put me into the machine. After a few moments I was done and they said they would call with the results in a few days.

I went back out to the waiting room to get Mary.

"Ok I'm done we can go see Brent now," I said.

"How'd everything go?" she asked.

"The doctor said everything felt fine but took an MRI just to be safe. They'd let me know in a few days," I said.

"Well I hope you're ok. Alright let's stop talking about you and go find Brent," she said with a smile. We took the short walk to his room to find Sam already there.

"Hey Sam," Mary said.

"Hi Mary," Sam replied.

"Brent how are you doing? I would have been here last night or at least called you but someone didn't tell me," Mary said referring to me.

Brent replied laughing, "I'll be ok. And really it's ok that you come last night I had plenty of support," he added.

"Well I do hope you recover fast and get back out on the football field soon," she said.

"Yea I hope so too. Jeremy how's your knee? Sam said you were going to get it looked at today," he asked.

"Yea I just had it looked at, the doctor said that it was probably fine but took a MRI just to be safe," I answered.

"Hopefully you'll be ok because the team can't stand to lose both of us," he said.

"Yea at worst I might miss only 1 game. And this week we play Kenwood who is one of the worst teams in the conference, so the team should be ok even if I can't play."

"You'd better play, I need my boyfriend to be the star on the football team," Mary said.

"Jeremy just make sure you're ready to come back and not risk hurting your knee again," Sam said concerned.

"I'm not going to risk hurting it even more so if it still hurts later in the week I won't play. Plus Mary I'll be the star as long as Brent is out anyway and even when he comes back I'll still be the star," I said jokingly.

"You wish you were the star," Brent said laughing.

"Plus I get to hang out with the cheerleaders during the game," he added.

"All the cheerleaders know your game and couldn't care less if you were around. You need to stick with the freshman," Sam said. "Because that's all you could get anyway," she added.

"Oo look at Sam with the jokes," Brent said. "You know that if I came onto you you wouldn't be able to resist me," he added.

"You must be on some powerful pain medicine because you're hallucinating," she replied. We all laughed at that one.

"I was wondering Sam, how come you don't have a boyfriend?" Mary asked her.

"I don't know I guess no one has asked me out who I'm interested in," Sam said.

"Well during school this week I'm going to find I guy for you," Mary said.

"Ok good luck," Sam replied like she couldn't care less. We talked for a little while longer then we left.

Nothing real interesting happened during the week until Friday which was the day of our next game. That day in the morning Mary came up to me and wanted to talk.

"Are you going to play tonight? The MRI came back fine right?" she asked.

"Yea it came back clean but I'm going to sit out tonight just as a precautionary," I said.

"What are you chicken, you could play if you wanted to," she said disappointedly.

"Yea I probably could but I don't want to risk it," I said.

"Yea whatever. So where are we going after the game?" she asked.

"I thought we'd just hang out at my place or yours, is that ok?" I said.

"Yea I guess that's fine, I'll see you later," she said a little angrily and walked away. Just as she walked away Sam was walking towards me and saw Mary upset so she decided to ask what was up.

"Hey why's Mary so upset?" she asked.

I shrugged and said, "I told her I didn't want to go anywhere tonight but just to hang out with her. And I guess she wanted to go out because she got a little upset at that, then she got upset when I said I wasn't playing tonight to rest my knee and she got mad with that. She really wanted me to play tonight for some reason."

"Well she's just a party girl and probably wanted to go out tonight. But that's not your style to go partying all the time," she said.

"Yea I know that's the problem. She wants to party all the time and that's just not me."

I sighed and said, "I don't know I mean I like her we're just different. I guess opposites attract huh?"

"Yea I guess so. I'm glad you're resting your knee tonight you don't want to hurt it anymore," she said.

"Yea tonight we should be able to win anyway," I said.

"Ok well I have to get to class so I'll see you tonight," she said.

"Yea cya later." The rest of the school day went by rather quickly.

That night I went to pick up Mary at her house and she came out looking great in her cheerleading uniform. "Wow you look great," I said to Mary as she got in the car.

"I know," she said smugly. I just laughed. "Do you think we could stop at the park before we go to the game?" she asked.

"Um yea sure I guess, as long as we're not there to long," I said.

"We won't be," she replied with a twinkle in her eye.

I pulled into a secluded spot into the park and asked, "so why did you want to come to the park?"

"I wanted to say sorry for the way I acted earlier today at school," she said.

"Oh well its ok. But why did we have to do it here in the park?" I asked.

"So I could do this." She leaned over kissed me and placed her hand on my crotch. That made me jump a little because I wasn't expecting it but I of course wasn't complaining.

As she was kissing me I started to grope at her chest, which made her moan a little. She managed to unbutton my jeans and had me sit up so she could pull them down. She was rubbing my dick through my shorts as I pulled off her uniform top. She unbuttoned my boxers and pulled my dick out.

"I didn't get a chance to do this last time so I'll have to make up for it now," she said with a big smile on her face.

"Maybe I should make you mad more often," I replied.

"Maybe you should," she said. I took off her bra and was fondling her tits when she put my dick into her mouth.

She licked all around my head even swirling around my pee hole. She was also jerking me off as well. While she continued to lick and jerk me I was playing with her nipples, twisting and pulling on them. Rubbing them in between my fingers, I took my other hand and found my way between her legs.

I pulled her panties aside and rubbed my fingers into her pussy lips. "Mmm yea that's it keep going," she said. She started to bob up and down on my cock now and sucking gently.

"Oh yea girl, you're the best I've ever had do this," I said.

She came up with a big smile then said, "ok enough of this I need you in me. Lean your seat back."

So I did and she climbed over onto my lap and continued kissing me. She grabbed my cock and positioned it with her opening and slowly lowered herself down on top of me. We started out slow her moving up and down slowly to get use to my size.

Then she picked up the pace some and really started moving. She sounded closer than I was so I started to thrust up into her. "Oh yea baby keep doing that. Mmmm yea, oh yesss," she moaned. I was really putting all I had into it at this moment thrusting up as hard as I could. "Ooooh I'm gonna cum. Ooooh yesss ahhhhh."

I could feel her pussy muscles tightened and that pushed me over the edge and I sprayed the inside of her pussy with my cum. "Oh Jeremy that was great," he said.

"Just wait until my knee is better and we have a bed to have sex on then wait and see," I replied.

"Ooo I can't wait," she said happily.

"Me either. Alright we'd better get cleaned up and get to the game so we're not late," I said.

"Ok let's go," she replied.

We got cleaned up and I made the drive to the school about 30 minutes before the game started. That may sound early but we were supposed to be there an hour before the game.

"Jeremy I know you're not playing tonight but you still have to get here on time," Coach Robinson said to me as I walked into the locker room.

"I know I'm sorry coach just running a little late tonight."

"Alright well I'm going to need you to send in the signals for the defense tonight and keep the guys focused, can you do that for me?" he asked.

"Sure thing coach," I replied.

"Good now get out there with you're teammates," he said. So I made my way out onto the field to where the team was stretching and warming up.

"Ok guys tonight you will have to step up with me and Brent out for the game. They have a great Quarterback but not much else so don't let their receivers get open or he will be able to find them. Coach said we're going to go bump and run tonight so Larry and Mike as the safeties tonight you'll have to be ready for anything over our corners head," I told them.

"Yea we'll be ready," they both said.

"We should be able to blow them out tonight but if their Quarterback gets on a roll then we're going to be in trouble so don't let that happen," I told them. Now I'm not that much of a motivator when it comes to getting the guys prepared for a game but the coach wanted me to so I did. We went back into the locker room for Coach's pep talk and for the team to finish getting ready.

"Alright men lets go out there and play a great game tonight. Offense we're going to attack them through the air since they have a weak defense. And defense, you all need to step up with Brent and Jeremy out. But I have complete confidence in you all so let's go out there and play our game. If we do that we will have no problem in beating them tonight. Hands in, win on 3," he said.

"1...2...3... win!" we all said in unison.

Then the team went running out of the locker room and through the large banner that we make the freshman make for us every game. The stands were roaring as usual. Man I love that feeling coming on to the field in front of the roaring fans. The team continued to warm up on the field as I went over to the cheerleaders to say hi to Sam.

"Hey Sam what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked her.

"I don't have anything planned why?" she said.

"My parents are having one last cookout before it gets to cold and they said to invite you guys, so can you come?" I said.

"Yea that sounds fun what time should I get there?" she asked.

"It's at 2pm so you can come whenever," I said.

"Ok sounds great", she replied.

"Mary did you hear what I told Sam," I asked Mary.

"Yea I heard, I'll be there. So I'll get to meet my boyfriend's parents tomorrow huh?" she said with a smile.

"Yea so you better behave," I joked with her.

"Whatever do you mean? I'm always a good girl," she replied.

"Oh yea sure you are," I said. Even Sam laughed at that.

"Alright I have to get back with the team so I'll see you after the game," I said.

"Ok cya," Mary replied. I made it over to the team right before the game was about to start.

We started the game out strong. On the opening kickoff we returned it to about mid-field. Then the next three plays we gained 10 yards on each of them and then we got a touchdown on a pass which Tim caught. Their first drive went nowhere and we got the ball back and did the same thing they did.

The rest of the first quarter went like that, neither team doing much. In the second quarter we intercepted a pass which put us in a good position to score. Which we did that drive with a 20 yard run by Jamaal our running back.

We kicked a field goal a few minutes later to make it 17-0 with a few minutes to go in the half. They did manage to get a touchdown when their wide receiver out ran our cornerback, and Mike was out of position to defend the play, which didn't make Coach Robinson to happy.

"What the hell are you doing out there!? There's no way they should have scored on that play! Jeremy during the second half I want you to direct the safeties to help them out there," he said to me.

"Sure thing coach," I said.

As we walked back to the locker room for half time I went up to Mike. "Look Mike don't let it get you down, we all make bad plays once and awhile. Just stay back and don't jump on routes until he releases it then go after the receiver," I told him.

As we sat down in the locker room he said, "yea I know. I don't know why I jumped on the crossing route, he had a great pump fake and he got me."

"It's cool just stay back and you'll be fine. They shouldn't be able to beat us anyway; we're up 17-3. Just don't let the receivers get behind you," I told him. Our coach had a few more choice words for the guys then it was time to get back out onto the field.

The third quarter began and they started where they left off scoring a touchdown on their first drive to make the score 17-10. Our next two drives didn't do much but our defense was able to stop them as well.

They got the ball back with 5 minutes left in the third quarter deep in their own territory. They started out running the ball and picked up a few first downs. On the next play their quarterback dropped back and had to roll out because we had a good pass rush that play.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Good Years Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds