• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rick, Maggie and Paige Ch. 03

Rick, Maggie and Paige Ch. 03

123

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, please DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2006 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*.

As they walked into the house, Maggie turned and said. "You go fix us a drink and um...I'm...going to go...change."

"Do you remember what you promised me?"

She just grinned and walked away. There was no need for him to ask that. Maggie loved showing herself to him or it would never happen.

Rick fixed four drinks and rushed to the family room and to Mom's favorite place to snuggle. It was an old sofa, but it was great for bagging babes. He got three, maybe four girls' on it and now, he was trying to get the best woman in the world, his Mom.

He heard Mom's heels clicking as she walked towards the family room and his cock heard it too. It started growing hard and Rick was ready to make it with Mom or something. His balls felt like they were bowling balls.

"Oh Mom!" Rick moaned when she walked in the room and into his arms. "You're so pretty!" he moaned again as his big hands ran over her naked body. Well, she did have on her stockings, heels and panties.

She fell into his arms, her body was numb from all of the excitement, and the nasty 'thing' Maggie was considering doing with her son. "You are a bad, bad...boy!" she whimpered the last word. Rick gave her nipples a hard twist, just like at the beach and Maggie loved it.

He just smiled as he cupped each breast, running his thumbs over her nipples and Rick loved her soft, helpless moan. "I may be a bad boy, but I'm very good at!" he smiled, sank down on his knees and started kissing all over Mom's swollen, areola circles. Rick made sure not to go anywhere near her nipples, knowing it would drive her crazy. It did all of his horny, older women.

She stood in the middle of the floor. Her body was tingling and her clit was hard as a rock. "Ohhh, God, I'll say you are!" Maggie managed to say as she pulled from him, went to her sofa and stretched out on it.

Rick moved towards her, but Mom put out her hand, stopped him and she said. "Nope, not until you...um...strip...for me." Mom giggled and she wanted to see him up close and personal.

He stripped off his shirt and Rick stepped right in front of Mom's face. He slowly unzipped and let his pants hang on his erect cock. "If you want to see it, you gotta finish pulling them down," he said with a smile and Mom reached up and jerked them down.

"Oh shit...how in the world do you get that thing in a woman?" Maggie whispered and she could not believe it was only a few inches from her mouth. The same mouth that just loved to, suck cock.

"Easy, I get them so excited, they rape me," he smiled and leaned forward, but Mom just returned his smile and she moved back.

She laid there and motioned for him. "Come on, I gotta feel that thing on me! All the nights we snuggled, you were always so hard and I got so wet for you and now, we can do something about it." Maggie panted as Rick moved behind her, slipped his cock between her legs and on her wet panties.

"Mom, oh God!" Rick moaned as her heat and wetness covered him in a spilt second. "You're on fuckin' fire!" he moaned louder and Mom squeezed her legs tighter, smashing him, but it felt so fucking good.

She thought someone rammed a hot, branding iron between her legs and all Maggie could do was, squeeze her legs. "You did it to me...you little fuck!" she laughed and enjoyed her very hard sons' cock, on her pussy.

"Are you gunna tell Paige what we did or not?" he asked and Rick was so glad she couldn't see him.

"I'm not sure if I am or not. What would you like me to do?" she stopped to ask with a smile.

"So, I guess this means that you are 'really' the man of the house...now." Maggie said and felt Rick starting to push back and forth.

"Does that mean I get to move into your room and bed?"

"Nope, not until I say or...if I say it." Maggie said as his cock slipped back and forth over her pussy. It teased her wet slit, her swollen pussy lips and her aching clit.

"Damn, that is so nice!" she moaned and reached to hold Rick's cock in her small hands and Maggie held it tight, as he shoved it back and forth. "It's so freakin' hard!" Maggie whimpered as Rick moved back and forth. His stiffness slid between her legs and now, in her small hands too.

"You did it to me. I just hope I can sleep tonight, without hurting." Rick moaned and sat up. His cum-filled balls were killing him and Rick needed a release.

"Is it really that bad? I feel awful for doing this to you," she said and sat up to hug Rick and Maggie had a great idea. "I'll be right back!" she stood, ran to her room and was back in a flash.

"What in the heck are you doing?" Rick asked with a laugh and he saw the small bottle of oil in Mom's hand.

She just smiled and sat on the floor in front of him. "Something that I hope you're going to enjoy, because I'm gunna love it." Maggie purred, opened the tiny bottle, and reached for her son's enormous cock and she squirted the oil on him.

Rick eased forward, giving Mom a better angle to play with and rub his cock and he knew that she was in for one very big surprise. His balls were full to begin with and with all of their playing, she was going to get a shower.

Mom's tiny hands moved up and down Rick's swollen shaft with ease. "It feels so good, Mom." He moaned and watched a smile cover her pretty face.

"I'm glad you like it, baby. I couldn't let my 'date' go home in this condition. We won't see each other again until, tomorrow night and I couldn't stand the thought of you suffering." Maggie purred as she moved closer, until she was lying against his left thigh, with his cock pointing right at her face.

His cock was like holding an oily baseball bat. It was long, smooth and so freakin' hard. Maggie held him, squeezing as she pulled from the base, all the way to the head and it was quickly filling with hot blood.

"I love holding you," she panted as her hands slid up and down his length, squeezing and gently pulling. "You're so big." Maggie whispered with a sexy smile as she pulled and now, she slowly and carefully, started a light twisting motion around the head of it. Maggie heard him moan and she moved a bit faster.

"Does my son like this? His Mom...helping him...masturbate. His Mom...jerking him off! His Mom playing with his big, long...cock!" she moaned and her hands moved faster, pumping him, pulling him and wishing she had the nerve to go on and just fuck him, but Maggie couldn't, not yet.

Mom's warm and oily hands were like heaven. She slowly pumped him, stopping only to twist and tease the head and she'd go right back to long strokes. "Oh Mom, yes! I love it!" Rick moaned as Mom held and pleased his cock.

"I'm so glad! It isn't everyday that a Mom gets to help her son, with something so personal, so lovely and so sweet." Maggie panted, making sure that her warm breath blew over his shaft. "But, it is a Mom's job, to keep her son happy. A very loving Mom even does this for him and sometimes, more," she moaned, thinking of Rick slipping his cock up her pussy and screwing her. "Maybe on our next date...I'll do something with my um...mouth. Would you like your Mom put this in her mouth and um...suck it for you? Huh?"

He listened to Mom and she was going to make him cum, just by talking. His Mom, the woman he'd been with all his life and he must have heard her talking a million times, was killing him with her sexy voice.

"Mmmm, oh God...your voice is so...so...sexy!" Rick moaned and he knew that the time was nearing. "I'm getting' close, what do you want me to do?" he asked and Mom just smiled at him and it was a smile that he'd never seen before.

She heard him and her pussy clutched. It wanted him to cum up it, but she wasn't ready yet. "What would you like to do?" Maggie asked as she turned to face him and she pumped faster. "Anyplace but my face!" she moaned and Maggie felt him tighten.

"Your boobs!" Rick grunted and stood up in front of Mom. She jerked, pulled and stroked him like no other, but he needed a little boost. "Talk, like...before!" he moaned and a sweet smile covered her face.

"Are you having fun with your with, Mom?" she teased and stroked him faster. "Do you like your Mom...jerking you off? Your Mom is...jerking you off! Look, Mom is gunna make it cum! Oh Rick...cum on me...cum on your Mom!" Maggie cried with need and by this time, her left hand slipped down and was fingering her pussy. "Cum on your...Mom! Cum on Mom, please!" she begged him in a soft, but needy voice and Maggie did need him to cum.

"Holy...fuckin'...shit! Mom! Oh Mom!" Rick yelled and his cock started spraying Mom with warm, gooey, cum. "Oh Mom! Mom!" he yelled again, watching his warm goo covering Mom's entire chest, but she was just looking on with shook.

"Yeah, come on! Cum on your Mom!" she smiled and when Rick started cuming, Maggie almost died. She had never seen anything like this, ever and it was amazing. "Oh Ricky, this is so freakin' cool! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Maggie kept saying as he covered her with his seeds.

He looked down to Mom and she was completely covered, but she wasn't mad, she was smiling. "Wow, that was my best ever!" he said and fell back on the sofa. "I should have warned you about that." Rick added as he watched his cum running down her big boobs and dripping on Mom's legs.

"No way! I love surprises and that was a good one!" she stood and gave Rick another smile. "I just hope that I can um...drink it all! See you tomorrow night." Maggie winked, turned and she was off to shower and help herself. Rick came very good tonight and Maggie wanted to do the same.

"Shit, I wanted to help you cum." Rick said as he watched Mom's gorgeous butt, wiggling under her thin, black panties. "Maybe tomorrow," he yawned, put on his pants and curled up on the sofa.

*.

Rick sat up, looked around and couldn't believe that it was morning already. It seemed like he had just drifted off to sleep. "Fuck!" he moaned and stretched his back, loving the sounds of it popping and cracking. "But...what but what a fucking night it was!" he added with a smile and a nice smell filled his nose. "Ahhh, bacon and sausages! I love you, Mom!" Rick smiled, grabbed his shirt and he was off to the kitchen.

He walked in the kitchen and saw Mom standing at the stove, wearing a small, purple nightshirt that was very thin and it clung to her body, as if it was painted on her. And, a pair of matching and a very small pair of purple shorts, that did nothing to cover her most special place. Rick looked over her butt, legs and her sexy hips. He moved behind her, hugged and made very sure that Mom felt his stiff cock on her ass.

"Hey there handsome, I was just coming to wake you up." Maggie said with a big smile as Rick gave her a big hug from behind and before he did or touched her the wrong way, Mom quickly added. "I have a date with my 'man' tonight, so don't be feeling me up." Maggie said with a grin and Rick pulled away with a pouty look on his face.

"Well shoot, I needed some morning loving!" he said with a laugh and sat at the table, watching Mom's butt wiggling as she cooked them breakfast and he grew hard. "How did you sleep last night?" Rick asked, but he really wanted to know if Mom played with herself or not.

"Pretty shitty, if you must know." Maggie said as she tried keeping her mind on cooking and off the thing in Rick's shorts and she remembered that she had on her 'special' shorts today. She wore these shorts on nights that she wanted to please herself and feel snuggly at the same time. Maggie knew that Rick was getting a splendid view of her lower body.

"Well, that sucks! Tonight, let your 'man' help you and have some fun. I bet he could have you screaming in just a few minutes."

She just smiled at him. "I bet he could too."

"Relax tonight and let him help you, woman!"

"Oh, yes sir!" she laughed at him and Maggie knew he was right. She needed to let go and have more fun. She sat the food on the table and sat across from Rick. "I'm thinking about letting him help me tonight. I think I'll let him give me an um...massage and see what happens. Do you think he could behave himself and just rub me down?" she asked as she slowly licked some jelly from her fingers.

"Oh yeah, he'd love getting his hands on you and he is a master with his um...fingers!" Rick said with a sly wink and Mom's face grew bright red.

"Good, when he brings me home tonight...I'm gunna strip and let him rub me all over." Maggie purred as she thought of Rick rubbing her down with oil and making her lonely body cum.

"In that case, I better tell him to go and get a manicure!" Rick said and winked again.

Her face filled with blood again and she couldn't wait until later. "That would be very considerate of him." Maggie whispered and a vision of her son, fingering her pussy, raced through her mind. "I'm getting waxed too," she whispered and almost laughed at the shocked look on his face.

Rick smiled, licked his lips and replied. "I heard your guy has a tongue that can make a girl squeal with joy too!"

"Mmmm, that could be fun. Do you think he'd enjoy doing something like that, to me?" Maggie purred as she looked straight into his dark brown eyes and she saw nothing but lust.

"Oh God yes, he'd love it!" Rick quickly said as he thought of munching on Mom's pussy.

"Good, a waxing it is." Maggie said and she could see Rick between her long legs, lapping at her drenched pussy and making her squeal.

"Well, I'll have to call you later. I better go help your 'man' find some supplies for later."

Her lower lip came out and Maggie said. "Shoot, I wanted to hangout with you, that sucks!" she crossed her arms under her boobs and smashed them up for Rick to enjoy.

"Why do you wanta hangout with me?" Rick teased as tiny grin cracked her lips.

"Cuz I have fun with you and um...I get all tingly with you touch me and I like it."

Rick's brain raced when her heard Mom and he had a great idea. "You wouldn't even let me give you a good morning hug, but you wanta hangout with me? What kinda crap is that?" he said lifting his eyebrows and Rick knew he her.

Maggie knew that she raised her son well. "You're a bugger head! If I hug you...can I hangout with, pweeze?" she said with one of those innocent voices that Mom knew would get her anything from him and she walked over to him and gently sat on his raging cock. "Mmmm, someone sure is um...feeling 'good' this morning!" she whispered as her arms slid around his neck and gently hugged.

"I plead the fifth, but it's all because of those shorts you're wearing." Rick said as he hugged her too, but his right hand 'somehow' found its way under Mom's tiny shirt and to her hard, left nipple.

"Ahhh, you bad, little boy!" she moaned and Maggie's back had to arch. She was so fucking horny and when Rick touched her nipple, Maggie was ready to cum all over her son. "Holy hell, give me a little warning next time!" she giggled and tried to get up, but Rick held her on his lap.

"You know what would be real cool?" he asked caressing up Mom's long leg and he stopped just before he reached her thigh and he added. "You should find some tight jeans and cut them off to look like these." Rick said as his fingers teased the soft and very creamy, white flesh of Mom's thighs.

"These are really short, everyone will see what I got." Maggie whispered as the fingers of his left hand slowly drove her wild with need.

"Come on, I'll be the 'main' person looking at you."

She thought for a second and said. "Will you touch me um...in...um...good places...if I do it for you?" Maggie whispered as she nibbled on her lower lip, thinking of his big hands all over her and trying to get under her shorts.

"Good places?" he asked, trying to make sure that he knew what Mom wanted him to do.

"I'm gunna cut them 'real' short and um...I want you to...um...touch me in places you'd not...um...normally...see or be able to touch."

"Ohhh!" Rick said with a big smile, thinking of feeling up his Mom's sexy ass in some cut off shorts. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Remember I love white and blue," he added and Rick gave Mom a soft and loving kiss on the lips.

She just smiled and Maggie felt like a helpless rag doll in his arms. It was funny the way this was working out and she liked it. He was getting what he had always wanted from her and Maggie was doing things with her handsome son that she always wanted to do with a man.

"I never forget anything my beautiful son likes. You should know that by now." Maggie said with a low purr as she leaned to return her sons' kiss.

*.

Rick ran to the other side of his car and opened the door for Mom. "Why are we here? This is a giant hardware store and you were getting supplies to give me a massage," she said with a puzzled look on her face.

He grabbed Mom, pulled her from the car and into his arms. "Just relax lady; I know what I'm doing!" Rick said with a grin and he couldn't resist grabbing Mom's butt.

She did as he asked of her and the shorts looked awesome. Mom had cut them all the way up, giving him and any other person that looked, a great view of her ass-cheeks and the tiny, blue panties under them. Plus, she was wearing high-heels.

"Ohhh, yeah, let's go shopping!" she moaned when his big hands grabbed her butt and squeezed.

"That's what I thought, babe!" he said putting his right hand over Mom's ass, squeezing and caressing it as they walked in the store. "We need to go over that way," he pointed with his left hand, Rick slid a finger under her tiny, cut-off shorts, and he felt a massive wet spot.

Maggie jumped and a hot rush of blood flooded between her legs. "Damn, you sure do know what turns a girl on!" she said with a giggle and fanned her face. If Rick touched her in such a small way now and she came close to cuming, what was going to happen when he massaged her?

"That's why women flock to me," he smiled and his finger touched her soft, wet panties again. She jumped again, but this time Mom fell against him, gasping for air.

"Holy God, this is so freakin' good! I'm so glad you and I are doing this." Maggie said as she hugged him and tears flooded her eyes. "I was so sick of being lonely and I know how much you wanted me. Everything we both ever wanted," she whispered and Maggie was ready for Rick's big cock, but she was going to relax and enjoy his seduction.

Rick held Mom and he caressed her with love. "I'm glad too, Mom. I go crazy thinking about loving you and so many other things."

"All ya gotta do is tell me and um...we'll make them happen, ok?" she whispered and gently kissed him, her lover and her son.

"I know and I plan on telling you all kinds of cool things."

"Good, I want my man and my handsome son, happy." Maggie said with a soft voice as she caressed his swelling cock and Rick explored under her shorts. "Why are we here?" she asked looking at all of the cans of paint.

"This," he smiled and reached on a self for a large, paint drop cloth. "It will help hold all of the oil."

"Damn, how much oil are you planning on putting on me?"

"I'm gunna cover you in it and I promise...you'll love it." Rick said as he slipped his hands father up her shorts. "We should find a good plan to go and make out. I'd love to make out with you in public."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rick, Maggie and Paige Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds