• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ashley, The Demure Coworker Ch. 01

Ashley, The Demure Coworker Ch. 01

Many sincere thanks to t_g_b for diligently editing this story, correcting my mistakes and thoroughly explaining them to me.

***

It was five minutes into the weekly management meeting that I realized I was hard as a rock. Ashley was explaining how one of her employees had a drinking problem and how she had managed to rearrange everyone else's schedule around his increasingly frequent "sick days".

My mind had wandered off as I was listening to her voice - without actually paying attention to a single word she was saying - and I found myself daydreaming. At this exact moment, she was bent over the conference table, her conservative knee-high skirt flipped over her back revealing her ass framed by uncharacteristic red lace panties, which I had pulled aside in order to ram my thick cock into her pussy. She was screaming in pleasure, her nails raking the wooden table as I pulled her hair back and slammed mercilessly into her gushing cunt.

"You like that idea, Jon?" she asked.

That brought me back to reality. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, feeling the length of my erection against my leg, thankful that the large conference table covered the bottom half of my much-too-excited body.

I cleared my throat, hoping it would be interpreted as the sign of someone who thinks carefully before speaking.

"I think you're right, Ash. Having the company pay for the rehab will send the right signal to the entire staff and it will help us keep a valuable asset in the team."

The usual discussions ensued, with some managers stating that we should just get rid of the bum while others expressed their compassion for the poor man. Blah-blah-blah.

I was already back inside my fantasy, Ashley kneeling down under the table and frantically jerking me off, her soft, moist and warm lips resting on the tip of my cock as her hand traveled up and down my rigid member. Her cute, pointy tongue poking out and licking the precum oozing off the tight opening at the very top, her wide eyes staring directly into mine.

Geez, Jon, get a grip! You're married - and happily at that! And it's not like Ashley's a bombshell or a even a tease. She's more like...a librarian, when you think about it. Glasses, little or no make-up, average height, average weight, straight brown hair framing a demure face. No cleavage to speak of, no extra skin on show to fantasize about. Never any double-entendre in her words, never any talk about anything remotely sexual. A librarian. God... could a male fantasy get any more stereotypical? She was just a plain girl. A plain next-door girl. A plain next-door girl I was desperate to fuck like an animal.

Jim spoke next about some new training program he was considering and I snapped back into the real world. My erection subsided as his voice lulled us all into a semi-comatose state of utter boredom. And eventually, the meeting came to a close. Thankfully, by that time I could actually stand up without fearing criminal indecency charges.

Back at the coffee machine where we all scrambled to recover from Jim's endless sermon, I nearly bumped into Ashley.

"Thanks for the support, Jon," she said with a beaming, sincere smile. I smiled back, desperately refraining from any thoughts of pushing her down onto her knees and forcing my cock down her throat.

She adjusted her glasses, waiting for the coffee machine to finish pouring her a cup of fresh-brewed espresso.

"You seemed a bit absent-minded today. Anything on your mind?" she asked, with genuine concern. I was melting. I just had to get away before my trousers started tenting up again.

"I'm OK..." I said."I've been thinking about the big presentation on Thursday. Even though I've done a thousand of them, I still get nervous. I'm never quite sure I'll be up for it," I added.

Which wasn't really a lie. After all, I did get the jitters before any big presentation, although I was getting used to it by now, but it seemed like a fairly plausible explanation for my daydreaming. And besides, I couldn't very well tell her I wanted her to cum all over my face and lick the juices running down her thighs.

"Oh come on, Jon!" she said as she put her soft hand on my forearm. "You'll do great as you always do, we all know it." Picking up her cup and looking back at me, smiling, she added: "There's no doubt in my mind you're the best man for the job!"

Best man for the job, she said. Fuck...Get out of here Jon, before you blow your load in your pants. Or better yet, all across that sweet face of hers, while she fingers herself...Argggghhhhhh...Stop it! Get out of here quick!

"Thanks, Ash! I gotta go review my notes, so if you'll excuse me..." I smiled back as I quickly retreated to my office and closed the door behind me. My back to the door, I realized I was panting as if I had just finished a 10km run. It took me a minute or so to collect myself and make my way behind my desk. Where I immersed my mind in the upcoming presentation, pushing Ashley, her imaginary stilettos and latex corset, and what I could only fathom to be an out of this world deepthroating technique as far away from my mind as humanly possible.

***

Around seven o'clock, my wife called to tell me that since I had intended to be working late anyway, she was going shopping with Brooke, her best friend. Knowing Brooke, we were definitely talking lingerie, shoes or bikinis. And though I didn't much appreciate Brooke, I had to admit that Lynn's shopping sprees with her were very successful and an added bonus to our already fulfilling sex life. On several occasions she'd come home with vapory sleepwear or outrageously small fabric patches that Lynn called a "swimsuit". I didn't mind at all. In fact, I loved it. Lynn only wore them for me, and then again, never for very long since usually I couldn't stand watching her parade in them for more than thirty seconds before ripping them off and jumping her bones. Lynn is openly sexual with me, an immense tease who still gives me a huge boner by just glancing sideways at me with just the right gleam in her eyes. She's got long dark hair, ample bosoms, and legs that stretch from here to the Pacific ocean when she's lying spread eagled - and naked - on our bed, giving me that "come hither" look. Sigh.

The exact opposite of Ashley, I thought, as I hung up the phone after wishing my wife a pleasant all-girl evening. Which is when I noticed I had a voice mail message that could only have come in while I was talking to Lynn. And of course, it happened to be Ashley.

"Hey Jon, I know you've probably left for home already but I managed to round up those updated numbers you wanted for your presentation. I think you'll find them very interesting. We're roughly looking at a 25% marginal increase compared to last year, which is much more than Thursday's clients are expecting. If those numbers are right, you're going to make a killing with your presentation. I'm going to do a bit of overtime tonight to double-check them, so if you want to come and see me in the morning, I should be able to give you the final numbers. Have a good night!"

"Extension 2504: Call back, forward or archive", said my phone display. I hesitated. She was still in the office, and so was I. And in all likelihood, no one else since it was the middle of summer, when everyone rushes off home as soon as they can to fire up the barbecue, dip into the pool or get in a quick 9-hole round of golf before sunset.

My finger hit the "Call back" button before my brain could even begin to analyze the consequences.

"Jon, you're still in!" she immediately answered, obviously looking at the caller ID display. "I thought you'd be home with Lynn by now. I didn't want to bother you, I figured you'd come in the morning," she added joyfully.

"No, I wanna cum right this minute and all over your tits, baby!" screamed my mind...but fortunately, my mouth managed to articulate something else.

"Uhmm...nope, still reviewing the presentation, and uhmm, well, since you're working on the numbers and I'm still here, I figured I might as well get everything you've got right away... Uhmm, the numbers, I mean... For the presentation..."

Oh Jon... How fuckin' lamer can you be??? Stuttering, really? You ain't no teenage boy on a first date anymore. Get a grip, you're a full grown man, pushing forty, in good shape and relatively pleasing to the eyes. She's just an ORDINARY girl, who doesn't even come close to the wife you have, whom all your male friends lust after when they think you've got your back turned. So what's up with you, dammit? What's so fuckin' hot about Ashley that you just can't stop fantasizing about her?

"Well if you want to come by my office, we can review them," she said in her business-as-usual tone. "To be honest, I think I must have made a mistake somewhere. It seems to me those numbers are a bit on the high side but I can't figure out where exactly, my mind is stuck. I just can't put my finger on it...but together, we might just get the creative juices flowing."

BOINNNG!!! Instant hard-on! Her finger on it... creative juices... together. She had gone on matter-of-factly, as if she was making an appointment with her dentist or her accountant. Or her gynecologist. Lying flat on her back, legs spread open, feet up in the stirrups... Oh dammit! Here I go again.

My hand had somehow slipped inside my trousers, gently stroking my throbbing hard-on. I was hearing so much more than what she was actually saying, and it made me furiously horny. I wanted her to keep talking, so I could stroke my cock longer. So I could erupt without her realizing that I was having an orgasm while she spoke. Yet at the same time, I longed for her to see me stroking, to see my hardness, to witness the long ropes of cum shooting out of it. I wanted to see her face flush with excitement, to see her squeezing her thighs together as she gazed upon me, increasing the pressure on her erect clit, her wetness seeping through her panties...

"I'll be over in a minute." I replied in a low voice. "Don't go anywhere!"

"I'll be waiting," she answered cheerfully. "I'm so excited about this..."

Excited? Oh fuck!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ashley, The Demure Coworker Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 367 milliseconds