• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Before He Goes

Before He Goes

I sort of stole a line from a TV show which actually inspired this story. If you watch the show you'll recognize the line even though I changed it a bit. I love to hear from you so let me know if you like the story or even why you don't like it.

At almost 19 Brian was the youngest of three children. His sister Sarah was a year older at 20 and a college freshman. Katie was 23 and worked at a bank since she graduated college last spring. Brian had planned to also go to college but just as high school ended a year ago he broke up with Jennie, the girl he'd dated all through high school, so he decided to join the Marines to get away. Now he was home on leave and scheduled to go to Iraq in two weeks. He was sitting on the couch watching TV and really in a blue funk.

Katie arrived home from work early due to a computer problem at the bank and came in and sat beside Brian. Brian didn't say anything as he continued to stare blankly at the TV.

"Well", Katie said, "You seem less than cheerful today."

"I'm OK, I'm just thinking," he replied.

"What about? Anything I can do?"

He shifted uneasily in his seat. " It's just that I'm going overseas in a couple of weeks and I'm..."

"You're what? Are you nervous?"

Brian blushed, "No, that's not it. It's kinda personal."

Katie smile to reassure him, "I'm your sister, you can tell me anything."

"Some things are difficult to discuss especially with your sister," Brian said.

Her eyes widened, "Is this about sex?"

Brian choked. "Yeah, it sorta is."

"Let me guess," Katie smiled, "Haven't been laid lately?"

"Worse than that."

"What could be worse? Oh no, Are you still a virgin?"

Brian blushed again and stared at the carpet. "Yeah and if I go to Iraq I never will get laid."

Katie looked surprised, "You dated Jennie for four years and you never....?"

"That's why she broke up with me. She wants to wait until she's married."

"Wow, I was sure you two were getting busy all the time," replied an astonished Katie.

"You can believe I tried but I never even got a good feel."

Katie giggled, "Something has to be done. Your only hope in Iraq will be Miss Thumb and her four sisters."

"Ugh, I get enough of that already," Brian smiled at his sister.

"Maybe I should introduce you to a few of my easy friends."

"You have easy friends?"

She smiled at Brian and said "I have a few, one with low self esteem that will take her panties off for anyone that tells her she's pretty, an alcoholic friend that's one drink away from wearing you like a hat and another that will spread her legs for almost any hunk, even her own brother."

"You know someone that does her brother?"

Katie looked thoughtfully at Brian. "No, but she would if he asked."

"Do you really think you could fix me up with one of them?"

Katie giggled again. "We sure can't send you away in your condition."

Brian was excited, "Who is the one that you think would get it on with her brother?"

Katie said, "You seem awfully interested in incest. Does that mean you're ok with it?"

"Yeah, I think it's hot that she'd do it with her own brother."

"So you think it's ok for a brother and sister to fuck?"

Brian looked startled at his sister's language. "If they both want to it seems ok to me."

"What if it were you and I? Would you still think it's ok? Would you still think it's hot?

Brian couldn't believe what he just heard. "Are you kidding? You are probably the hottest girl in the whole state."

Katie moved closer to Brian and put her arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss. As their tongues danced together, Katie reached down and felt his dick through his pants.

When the kiss ended Brian was so excited he could barely breath. He looked into his sister's eyes and tried to speak. "Would you really do that, would you show me what it's like to be with a woman?"

"Baby brother, I've wanted you to fuck me since I saw you coming out of the shower with a hard on years ago."

Brian was amazed as he watched his sister begin to unbutton her blouse. After the last button, Katie unsnapped the center catch on the bra and her beautiful breasts sprang free as she shrugged the bra and blouse off together.

"Nobody will be home for hours so we can take our time," Katie smiled. "Suck my nipples, I love that."

Brian leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth and Katie moaned. Katie began working his pants down and gasped when she saw his cock for the first time in several years.

"Wow," Katie said, "I knew you had a big one but it's even bigger than I thought. Did Jennie suck it for you?"

"No, she wouldn't touch it."

"Well honey, I hope you're ready because big sister wants to give you your first blowjob. Would you like that?"

Brian just groaned as he leaned back and kicked his pants off of his feet.

Katie slipped onto her knees in front of Brian and took his cock in her mouth. She licked the head and then slowly slipped her mouth on to his cock until her nose touched his pubic hair. She continued to deep throat Brian's cock as he gasped for air.

She stopped and looked up at her brother and asked, "How's that? Do you like that? Does it feel good?"

Brian was so excited he could hardly breath. "It's better than anything I could have imagined."

"I've been told I'm the best cock sucker in town and I want this to be the best you ever get. When you're ready I want you to cum in my mouth. All of the best cock suckers are swallowers," she chuckled before returning to her task.

"I love this but I was hoping we'd fuck."

Katie stopped for a moment, "Oh, You're going to fuck my brains out but the first time in a pussy most guys go off like a rocket. After I suck you off you'll last longer and every time we fuck you'll get better at it."

Brian was elated, "you mean we'll do it more than once?"

Katie laughed, "You don't leave for two weeks. I plan to wear your cock out and if I can't I'll bring in help. I promise you won't leave here horny."

Katie sucked his cock back into her mouth and proceeded to give him the best blowjob that she knew how to give. It's wasn't long before Brian was pumping his cock into her mouth like it was a pussy and Katie was taking it all.

"I'm cummminggggggg, oh God, I'm cummminggggggg," Brian screamed as she swallowed it down.

Katie sat back with a proud smile then she stood and slid her skirt off followed by her panties. She made a little pirouette to show off her stunning body. "Take a little rest and then I want you to show me what you can do with that big beautiful cock."

Brian was in ecstasy at the sight of his naked sister. He stared at her smooth bald pussy right in front of his face. He cock stayed as hard as a bar of steel. He reached between her legs almost in reverence. Katie was dripping wet and she spread her legs a bit so he could slip a finger inside her. She moaned and involuntarily pumped her hips.

Brian stood and put his arms around his sister and they kissed a passionate kiss, pressing their bare bodies together. Katie's nipples pressed into Brian's chest and his cock poked against her stomach. They turned slightly and Katie laid down on the couch pulling Brian with her.

"I've never wanted anyone to fuck me more than right now. I want you to use me like all the girls you've ever dreamed about. Fuck me any way you want, just fuck me now."

She reached between them and guided his cock to her squishy opening and Brian drove in deep. His cock was the biggest she had ever experienced and she was as happy as Brian was. She was proud to be her brother's first piece of ass and thrilled at the way he filled her. The thought of incest had turned her on ever since she found out that her friend, Casey, was fucking all three of her brothers. They had fucked Katie too but it wasn't as hot for her because she wasn't their sister. She did enjoy watching the boys fuck Casey. Now she was happy because she'd finally worked up the nerve to fuck her own brother and she planned to fuck him senseless for the next two weeks.

Brian was slamming into his sister with wild abandon. His cock was finally in a real pussy and he wanted it to last forever. Katie's continuous patter urging him to "fuck me harder, fuck me deeper, I love your cock" spurred him on. Their first orgasm together was as perfect as if it had been planned. Brian panicked and tried to pull out but Katie held him in. "Cum in me, I'm on the pill. Fill me with cum."

They slumped together on the couch, Brian's cock still inside his sister. Katie pulled his face to her breast and he sucked a nipple. Suddenly Katie shrieked. Brian looked up. Sarah stood a few feet away.

"Is this a private party?" asked Sarah.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Before He Goes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds