• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 30

April's Story Ch. 30

Note: This story is the thirtieth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty-nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

It was just after eight o'clock when I arrived at Mark's dorm room. As I walked in he looked at me and said, "Wow, you look really beautiful tonight."

I kissed his cheek. "Thanks, you're sweet."

I set my books down on Mark's desk and looked around. "Very nice, you were lucky to get a single room."

"I know, I really appreciate having it."

I walked over to his bed and sat down. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

"No, I want you to make yourself comfortable."

Mark came over. He was about to sit down next to me when I stopped him. "Mark, I don't think we should sit on your bed together. If someone walked in they might get the wrong idea."

Mark blushed and said, "I'm sorry April. I forgot myself. Please forgive me."

I kicked my sandals off, bunched his pillows up and lay down. "Besides, I like to lie down when I read. Why don't you pull you desk chair over to the foot of the bed, that way we can look at each other while we study "

I smiled to myself as Mark obediently dragged his chair over. He was so wonderfully submissive. My pussy was already starting to get wet. This evening was going to be so much fun.

As soon as Mark was seated I repositioned myself so that my bare feet were right next to him. Last night when we were sitting on the library steps I noticed that Mark kept glancing at my feet. I was hoping that I'd discovered a little fetish.

Earlier in the day while I was getting ready, I had carefully painted my toenails with bright red polish and put on several toe rings. I wanted to find just how big an attraction my feet actually were to my submissive little study buddy.

We talked for a minute and then I said, "I think we'd better start studying or we won't get anything done tonight." I looked at Mark. "Would you fetch me my sociology book. It's on your desk." My choice of verb was very deliberate.

I was pleased when Mark jumped up to fetch the book. He was becoming more obedient every day.

He also brought a book for himself and we both started reading. As we read I was careful to keep my knees together. I wasn't ready to give Mark that part of the show just yet.

Instead I started to slowly wiggle my toes.

I pretended to read while I watched Mark. His eyes kept straying to my feet. He couldn't stop looking at them. There was no doubt about it, my boy had a foot fetish.

About a half hour after we started studying I set my book down. "Mark, why don't we take a short study break."

I sighed as my boy set his book on the desk next to him. "Mark I had to work at the Boutique this afternoon. My feet are so sore from standing on that hard floor. I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me a foot massage."

Mark looked at me. He tried as hard as he could to mask his excitement. He even took a deep breath before he answered. "Yes April, of course." It didn't help. His voice still wavered as he spoke.

I pushed my bare feet towards him. Mark's hands were shaking with excitement as he nervously leaned over and picked up my right foot. His movements were clumsy. It wasn't his fault. Sitting in the chair put him in an awkward position. He had to try to support my foot with one hand while he rubbed my toes with the other.

I stopped him. "Mark, this won't work. Why don't you sit on the end of the bed. That way you can hold my feet in your lap while you massage them."

Mark eagerly got on the bed. I lifted my feet and set them down on his lap. As I set my feet down, I felt Mark's penis for the very first time. He had an erection.

With the exception of Tony, Lorraine and Morris, all the guys that I have previously been involved with had big cocks. Ponce may have been my cuckold slave, but he was still very well endowed. Mark's penis was tiny. It was just as tiny as Lorraine's. I liked that. It seemed fitting that a slave should have a tiny little penis.

Mark started massaging my feet. It felt good. I closed my eyes and relaxed. This was a luxury that I could easily get used to.

"Mark, last night you were curious about my job at the Black Knight. Would you like to hear more about my life with Ponce and Danny?"

Mark stopped rubbing my feet and looked at me. "If it wouldn't make you feel too sad, I would love to hear all about it."

I smiled at Mark. He was so considerate. "No I don't think it would make me sad, in fact I think it might be good for me to talk about it. Why don't you keep massaging my feet and I'll tell you all about my life when I was with Ponce and Danny."

I lay back and closed my eyes. I started by describing the night I lost my virginity to Brad Stewart. I quickly moved on to Ponce and Danny. I told Mark about the night I let Danny fuck me in the weight room and then I told him about Ponce fucking me in their apartment the next day.

I went on to tell him stories about fucking Darb's, Adam, Jake, Tony, Big Julius and Jamal.

As I started to describe the football sex parties Mark stopped me.

"April, there's something I don't understand. Ponce was your boyfriend right?"

"Yes."

"Didn't he get jealous when you were sleeping with all those other guys?"

This was the question that I'd been hoping Mark would ask. So far in my stories, I'd taken great care to avoid mentioning the true nature of my relationship with Ponce. Now it was time to tell him. I decided to be very direct.

"Mark, Ponce was my slave." I stopped. "Don't get me wrong, I loved him more than any man alive, but he was still my slave."

Mark stared at me for a long time. Finally he asked, "You mean like an S and M kind of slave?"

"Yes, kind of like that. Do you know much about that stuff?"

Mark nodded, "Yes, I know a lot about it."

"Really, why?"

"I've spent a lot of time reading about it on the Internet." Mark bowed his head. "I get excited by stories about dominant women."

I stared at Mark for a long time. While I stared at him I thought about what Lorraine said to me earlier in the day. Ponce wouldn't want me to mourn forever. He would want me to pick up my life and move on.

As I sat on Mark's bed, I realized that Lorraine was right. I also realized that I was spending every waking minute of my day anticipating the time that I would get to spend with this wonderful little man. No matter how much I was afraid of what was happening to me, I could not deny the fact that I was falling in love with Mark Peters.

I started to smile at Mark.

He looked away. "I'm sorry I said that April. I didn't mean to offend you." He hung his head. "I imagine you think I'm a pervert now."

I sat up and slid down the bed so that Mark and I were sitting next to each other.

I gently kissed his cheek. "Mark, I don't think you're a pervert. I love the fact that you get excited by dominant women."

I picked up his hand and held it tightly. "Mark, I love everything about you." I paused, "The truth is I think I'm falling in love with you."

Now it was Mark's turn to stare at me. After a moment he said, "April it's not nice to tease me like that."

I shook my head. "Mark honey, I'm not teasing you. I'm being very serious." I took a deep breath. "Mark would you consider having the campus slut as your girlfriend?"

Mark looked at me. "April, do you really mean that?"

"Yes."

"Would you really let a nerd like me be your boyfriend?"

I laughed. "Mark there is nothing I would like more than to have a wonderful man like you as my boyfriend."

He grinned at me. "April, every night when I'm falling asleep I dream that you're my girlfriend."

I threw my arms around Mark and kissed him. "Sweet boyfriend, your dream just came true."

I pulled Mark down on the bed. For a few minutes we just kissed each other.

As our passion grew I picked up his hand and put it on my crotch. "You're my boyfriend now. You get to touch me here."

Mark didn't waste any time. He pulled my panties aside and started rubbing my cunt. While Mark was playing with my pussy, I reached down, unbuckled his belt, opened his jeans and took his penis out. It really was very tiny. I loved it, it was like a little toy.

I wrapped my fingers around Mark's wonderful tiny cock and started gently stroking it.

I was just getting ready to slide down and give Mark a nice blow job when he yelled, "No!"

Suddenly a little dribble of semen spurted from the tip of Mark's penis. As he came, I carefully milked his cock for every drop of cum that I could get out of it.

As soon as Mark was done ejaculating, he looked at me. "April I'm sorry, this is the first time a girl ever touched me there."

I smiled at him. "Don't worry, the same thing happened to Ponce the first time I touched him down there."

I kissed Mark's cheek. As I kissed him I pushed my cum covered fingers into his mouth. "Lick your cum off of my fingers baby. You need to learn to do this, you're going to be a slave, slaves eat cum."

I stared into Mark's eyes as he licked all of his semen from my fingers. Once he was done I kissed him. "That's a good boy, good boys get rewards." I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. "Pull my panties off slaveboy, it's time for you to have your first taste of your Mistress's cunt."

I shuddered with a mixture of joy and excitement as I felt Mark's lips make contact with my pussy. It had been so long that I'd almost forgotten how good it felt. As Mark licked me I became more and more aroused. As my sexual excitement grew my dominant side began to take over.

"Mark, do you want to be my slave?"

He stopped licking me and looked up. His face glistened with my nectar. "Yes April, very much."

"Prove it, lick my asshole." I watched Mark as he slowly grasped the full significance of what I was ordering him to do. After a moment I smiled and rolled over so I was lying on my stomach.

My nerves tingled with excitement as I felt Mark spread the cheeks of my ass. I shuddered as I felt his lips touch my tiny little anus.

For a moment I closed my eyes and enjoyed my new slaves soft kisses of submission, but I wanted more. "Lick me slave. Push your tongue deep into my asshole. You are going to learn to love the taste of your Mistress's ass."

When I felt Mark push his tongue into my dark tunnel, the pleasure in my loins start to swell. I screamed in ecstasy as an orgasm erupted in the pit of my stomach. I quickly remembered the intense joy that comes with a climax.

Mark backed off as the waves of pleasure tore through me.

After the orgasm finally started to subside and my body relaxed and Mark looked at me. He seemed worried. "April, are you okay?"

I smiled at him. "Mark I feel wonderful. You just gave me an orgasm."

My new boyfriend smiled back at me. There was a look of pride on his face.

For a little while we just lay together and cuddled. It's a wonderful moment when two good friends become lovers. Mark and I were both quietly savoring the joy we felt about our new relationship.

I was the first to break the silence. "Mark, can I stay here with you tonight?"

He looked at me. "Really?"

I smiled, he still didn't believe that I actually wanted to be his girlfriend. "Yes silly, I really want to." I kissed him. "Mark, I want to be with you all the time. When I'm not with you all I do is think about you."

He smiled back at me. "April I would love it if you would stay here tonight."

I sat up, opened my purse and took out my cell phone. As I pushed the number for the house on my speed dial, I turned to Mark. "I have to call Helen and Lorraine and let them know that I'm staying with you. I don't want them to worry when I don't come home tonight."

The telephone at home rang three times. On the fourth ring Lorraine picked it up.

"Hello, Helen Darcy's residence. This is her maid Lorraine speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hi Lorraine, it's April."

"Hi honey, how's your evening going."

"Oh Lorraine it's so wonderful. I took your advice." I paused for a moment. "Lorraine, Mark is my boyfriend now. We're both so excited. I'm going to spend the night with him. I'm calling so that you and Helen won't worry when I don''t come home."

"Thank you sweetheart, that was very considerate of you. Helen will be excited when I tell her you have a boyfriend."

"Is she around? I'd love to tell her myself."

"Baby she's with David. Judging by the sounds coming from the bedroom right now, I don't think this is a good moment to disturb her."

I laughed. "Helen's enjoying David isn't she."

"Yes she is. April when do we get to meet this young man of yours? I know we discussed dinner next Saturday, but I don't think any of us want to wait that long. Can the two of you come for dinner tomorrow night. I'll invite Jessica and Morris, I know they'll also want to meet him. Remember honey, we can always introduce me as Helen's maid."

"Just a minute Lorraine." I turned to Mark. "Can you come to dinner at my house tomorrow night. Helen and Lorraine want to meet you and I want you to meet them."

Mark nodded. "I would love to come to dinner."

I picked up the telephone. "Lorraine, what time do you want us to come over?"

"The Boutique closes at 6:00, so anytime after 6:15 will be fine. April, Helen will be very excited when she finds out that there's going to be another man seated at the table tomorrow night."

"Lorraine, Mark won't be sitting at the table with us. He's going to be taking his place in the kitchen with you and Morris."

Lorraine was silent for a moment and then he said, "Oh April, that's even more exciting. We're going to have a new slave in the house. You should definitely have him here by 6:15 so that I can teach him the rules." Lorraine paused to think. "April can we put a chastity cage on him tomorrow night?"

I laughed. "Yes Lorraine, I think that would be very appropriate."

"April, be very careful to instruct Mark on how to address David. He has become quite dominant lately. He's very touchy about how Morris and I behave when we're around him."

"Thank you Lorraine, I'll be sure to warn Mark. Lorraine I'll try to give him a general briefing on what to expect."

"I think that would be wise dear."

"Lorraine I have to go. I'll stop at home in the morning before I go to school."

"Wonderful, can I make breakfast for you?"

"Yes, that would be very nice. Lorraine, can I bring Mark to breakfast?"

"Certainly, that way we can meet him right away in the morning." Lorraine paused. "April, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you Lorraine. I'm happy to." I have to go, I'll see you in the morning. We should be there at about seven."

"I'll have everything ready."

I hung up the telephone and looked at Mark. "Would you go over to my house with me before we go to school in the morning? Lorraine will make us a wonderful breakfast. He's an excellent cook."

"Mark smiled. "I would love to, April I'll go anywhere with you." He stopped for a moment. He seemed puzzled about something. Finally he said, "April, you just called Lorraine a he. I thought she was the maid at your house."

"Mark, I haven't been completely honest about my living situation. It's time you heard the truth. You're right, I told you that Lorraine is the maid. I didn't lie, he is the maid, but he's also Helen's husband and a transvestite. Lorraine lives as Helen's submissive female slave."

Mark just stared at me. To use a cliche', you could have knocked him over with a feather.

After a moment he said, "April, that's amazing, tell me more."

For the next half hour I described life at Helen's house. When I was done, I smiled at Mark and said, "You told me that dominant women excite you. If you still want to stay with me after hearing this, you are about to become deeply involved with three very dominant women."

Mark looked at me. "Three? You've told me about Helen and Jessica, who's the third?"

I gave Mark an evil grin and said, "Me."

Mark was completely silent for a moment, finally he bowed his head and said, "Mistress April, I am yours to command."

I started giggling and grabbed him. As I hugged him I said, "Mark I am so glad. I promise to be a very caring Mistress for you."

He laughed and said, "And I promise to be a very obedient slave."

I kissed Mark. It was a long passionate kiss. When we finally parted I said, "It's late, it's time for bed.

I stood up and took my clothes off. When I was done undressing I noticed Mark was staring at me. I suddenly realized that this was the first time he'd ever seen me completely naked.

I slowly turned around for him. "Do you like my body?"

He laughed. "Yes, very much."

I giggled. "Okay you've seen me, now it's my turn to see you."

I pushed Mark down on the bed and jumped on top of him. We were both shrieking with laughter as I pulled his shirt off. His pants and underwear came next. Once he was completely naked I turned and straddled his head. I positioned myself so that I was looking down the length of his body.

As I sat down on Mark's face I said, "My, my, my somebody has a cute little erection. If you do a good job licking my pussy and my asshole, I'll see if I can make this little dickie of yours squirt some more cum."

I mashed my cunt into Mark's nose and lips. "But first you have to make me cum again."

For the next half hour I rocked back and forth on Mark's face. When I rocked forward he had to lick my asshole. When I rocked back, he had to lick my cunt. It was wonderful for me. I got to dictate exactly how Mark pleasured me.

I finished by pressing my ass against Mark's face. When his tongue was deep inside me, I reached down and rubbed my clit. I came immediately.

I locked my thighs around Mark's head and held his face against my ass while my body shook from the waves of pleasure that were pulsing through me. I didn't release him from my stranglehold until my orgasm started to subside. Once I finally did relax I slumped forward so that I was lying on top of Mark's body. My pussy was now resting on his chin. I hoped that he was enjoying the view.

His tiny erection was right in front of me. I grabbed it and gave it two slow strokes. On the third stroke a little dribble of semen squirted from the cute little mouth in the center of the tiny head of Mark's petite cock.

I caught all of Mark's cum on my fingers. As soon as I was certain he was done ejaculating I rolled off of him and sat up.

I picked Mark up and cradled his head in my arms. As I held him I pushed my semen covered fingers into his mouth. "Good little slave boys always clean up the messes they leave on their mistress's fingers."

Mark obediently licked all of his semen off of my hand. After he was done, I lay down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around mine. We fell asleep hugging each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 30

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 585 milliseconds