• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reformation Ch. 10

Reformation Ch. 10

12

Chapter Ten
Sunday Morning After

The next morning as Rosina slipped out of sleep and into consciousness the first thing she saw was Karen's face filling her vision. The older woman was peering into Rosina's face as she gently shook Rosina by the shoulder. Karen glanced over Rosina's shoulder at Owen and Taryn to ensure they were still sleeping, which they were. Karen smiled when she glanced back at Rosina to find the young woman now awake. Rosina looked at the clock to see it turn from five-thirty to five-thirty-one and smiled at Karen as she pulled the covers back and slipped out of bed. The only item which Rosina grabbed was her collar, which she had placed on her nightstand beside the bed. Not a word was said as Karen and Rosina slipped out of the small bedroom and into the hallway. Once in the hallway they were joined by a sleepy Veronica who was walking down the hallway, rubbing her eyes and trying to wake up.

"Let me get your, bathrobe, dear," Karen said after glancing down to Rosina's nude body in an obvious manner while the woman in question fastened her collar.

"No, I'm not allowed clothes for a week, remember?" Rosina said calmly and confidently has she put her hand on Karen's to stop her from opening the bedroom door. "Come, let's go to the kitchen," Rosina said as she turned and walked into the dining room and on into the kitchen.

Karen and Veronica looked at each other, and shrugged their shoulders for they were wearing their pyjamas and bathrobes. It seemed odd to see a nude woman beginning to brew coffee, but that is what Rosina was doing when Karen and Veronica entered they kitchen. It was Veronica who decided to speak up and voice what to her was the obvious suggestion to a nude woman on a cold morning.

"Look, Cat, put some clothes on, O . . . Master is still asleep and when he does wake up you can dash around the corner and strip. He'll never know the difference," Veronica said as she approached Rosina.

"No," Rosina said firmly and definitely as she turned and looked Veronica in the eye.

"It's chilly down here in the mornings, at least take my bathrobe," Veronica said as she removed her bathrobe and stood in the kitchen wearing only her pyjamas holding her bathrobe out for Rosina to take.

"You don't get it," Rosina said as she pushed the button to start the coffee maker brewing. Rosina stepped closer to Veronica and looked directly into her eyes with all sincerity and conviction as she spoke again. "Master's order was clear; I am not allowed to wear any clothes at any time down here! It doesn't matter if he is there to see or not, his orders still stand. If I only do what he says when he can see me then I am disrespecting him and cheating his authority. I am his Slave full-time, not just a part time Slave, or 'Submissive'. I show him my loyalty, devotion, respect, and love by following his orders and acting in a way that would make him proud of me when he is with me or not. I know that his order was to teach me and remind me that I had disgraced him by what I did to you. That is why he wants this to be a reminder for me for the next week not to do something like this again. Do you understand?" she said as she looked back and forth between Veronica and Karen, looking to see if each woman understood.

"Yeah, I do understand," Veronica said with a serious look in her eye as she nodded her agreement.

"Perfectly," Karen said with a warm smile as she nodded her head.

"Good, now were are your collars?" Rosina said as she glanced at the bare necks of Karen and Veronica.

"Well . . ." both Karen and Veronica stammered for an excuse as they pointed in the direction of their bedrooms.

"It is an honour and privilege to wear Master's collar. When in private, meaning downstairs here, you are expected to wear it at ALL times, though you may take it off when sleeping. Now go put them on before you disgrace yourselves and your Master further!" Rosina said sternly, and at that Karen and Veronica nodded.

Karen and Veronica returned to their rooms while Rosina started to prepare breakfast for the three of them. When Karen returned to the kitchen she was not only wearing her collar she was also wearing another one of the dresses she had bought the previous day, this one a pale yellow dress. Veronica returned wearing her collar, yet still wearing her pyjamas.

"Very good Bella! You remembered Master's order to wear our dresses at all times around the house, even though Master hasn't explained the Ground Rules to you, yet!" Rosina said in a chipper and pleased tone of voice after she had looked Karen over with a very pleased expression.

Veronica looked at her mother and her expression turned from one of appreciation to one of frustration and borderline jealousy. She scowled for a moment before her face lit up and she dashed into her room and began rummaging around, with the door still open. Karen and Rosina glanced at what Veronica was doing, curious about they young woman's activities when Veronica held up a navy blue scrap of material in victory. Karen and Rosina looked at each other and made an understanding and agreeable noise as they returned to making breakfast and understood what Veronica was up to. Veronica had not given Rosina back her dress, the one she borrowed for the Friday-night-out celebration. By the time breakfast was cooking, Veronica returned wearing the navy-blue dress, looking pleased with herself.

"Very good, Dee-Dee; you look great! You might as well keep that one," Rosina said in an approving and encouraging manner.

"Thanks, but what 'tradition' are we to see to this morning? What are we doing up at five-thirty?" Veronica asked in an exasperated tone of voice as she gave Rosina a queer look.

"You two will make Master breakfast in bed, it's tradition," Rosina said proudly as she stirred the hashbrowns.

"On a Sunday? We have to do this every Sunday?" Veronica asked with a perplexed and slightly horrified expression.

"No! This is the first morning after you have been Collared! You two will cook and serve Master breakfast in bed at exactly six-thirty, to show him your appreciation for taking you on as his Slave," Rosina said with a confident tone of voice as she glanced at Karen and Veronica to gauge their reaction to this news.

"Oh," Veronica said, not sure what to say.

"I see. How lovely!" Karen said with a pleased smile on her face.

"If Mom and I are to make him breakfast, what are you doing cooking?" Veronica asked in a slightly challenging tone, with a queer expression as she pointed at the pan of breakfast that Rosina was cooking.

"First, you are never to refer to each other in any other way than your 'Slave-Names,' you are Fellow-Slaves now and must not think of each other as anything but Slaves of the same Master. Second, this is our breakfast. We eat first so we aren't tempted to eat from Master's plate. As well, it gives us a chance to talk about how you feel about everything that has happened," Rosina said as she continued to tend to breakfast.

"So even in public she's 'Bella' and I'm Dee-Dee'?" Veronica asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, around Outsiders we behave like a 'normal' family. Occasionally Master or Mistress Red will use our Slave-Names in public to signify that they are giving us an order, and in public we may never refer to them as 'Master' or 'Mistress Red,' it is always 'Moe' for Master and 'Red' for Mistress Red. Typically we use our real names though, but trust me when I say that after a while that feels weird. It always creeps me and Mistress Red out to hear Master call Mistress Red 'Mom.' It's just plain WRONG!" Rosina explained in a sage manner, yet the last sentence she said in a horrified manner.

"I get it," Karen said, nodding her head as to what seemed sensible to her.

"Breakfast is almost ready, Dee-Dee, set the table," Rosina said over her shoulder to Veronica.

Veronica then fetched three place settings and set them out as she normally would. Rosina looked out at the table and grunted in frustration as she walked out to correct Veronica. With a calm expression and demeanour Rosina explained where everyone's new places to sit were. Owen sat at the head of the table, Taryn on his right and Karen on her right. Rosina sat on Owen's left and Veronica sat on her left. Once the place settings were corrected Breakfast was served and they all sat down to have breakfast, this time ensuring that the pocket doors to both the kitchen and hallway were closed, so that they could talk and not wake up Owen and Taryn.

"So tell me, you two, how do you feel about becoming Slaves to Master this morning?" Rosina asked with a curious and concerned manner as she looked back and forth between Karen and Rosina.

"To be honest I am a whole mix of emotions. I feel: happy, content, confused, and apprehensive. I'm not sure if I have done the right thing but I don't want to walk away from all this, I'm just a little scared," Karen replied with a worried look on her face as she sighed a heavy sigh.

"Yeah, me too! I only did this to become a better Mistress but I am all mixed up. A part of me likes the serving and submission. I even liked it when I was tied up and lead around by the leash! I know that as a Dominant I should hate all this . . . but I don't! On one hand I want to get this all over with so I can get on with being a Mistress, as I know that is what I should be, but part of me wants to serve him. It is so very confusing and scary to want to be a Mistress AND a Slave at the same time. It all seems so WRONG, like I'm being pulled to two ends of the same spectrum at the same time! How can that take place in the same person without tearing me apart?" Veronica said in a worried and scared tone and became increasingly upset, the more she spoke.

By the end of her speech she had tears in her eyes and a terrified look on her face. Rosina put her arm around Veronica and pulled the woman to her in a comforting embrace. Veronica sobbed lightly on Rosina's shoulder as she tried to get a hold of herself. Karen rushed around the table and embraced both Rosina and Veronica at the same time. The three women held each other and basked in the warmth of companionship and togetherness that they felt at that moment. It didn't take long for Veronica to feel comforted and happy once more.

"It's strange . . . I feel closer to both of you this morning," Veronica said as she had one arm around Rosina and one arm around Karen, as she clutched both women for support.

"You are. We are now Fellow-Slaves, that means that not only are we bound to the same Master but bound to each other as well. Through our service and Slavery to him we all are bound tighter together. It is as if we are all married, as one large family. Sure, you may have already equated that being a Slave to Master is the same as being married to him in the 'Vanilla' world, but we are also 'Married' to each other. For how can we be bound to Master and serve him without being bound to and be responsible to take care of each other?" Rosina explained in a calm and loving manner as she looked at Karen and Veronica.

"I don't know why, but everything you've said so far this morning has made sense. It fills me with a strange sense of 'normalcy,' which is at the same time comforting and disconcerting!" Karen said with an uncomfortable expression.

"What you are both going through is normal. We all go though it as we leave behind the preconceived notions of what society expects of us as we begin our service to Master. In time you will leave behind the trappings of your previous life as you learn to trust in Master and serve him without question. It is through our service to him that we gain satisfaction, contentment, the sense of belonging and familial bond that we now share," Rosina said as she squeezed Karen and Veronica.

"So it gets easier? It will all make sense somehow, sometime soon?" Veronica asked with a scared and hopeful expression.

"Absolutely! In case you haven't guessed it, my addition to the 'tradition' is to have this chat with new Slaves to see how they are doing and to let them know that I am here for them; to answer questions as well as for emotional support," Rosina said with a positive and proud tone of voice.

"How many others have there been?" Veronica asked with a raised eyebrow and queer tone of voice.

"Well, there has only ever been 'Dad' after me. But Mistress Red and I had the same moment that you and I are having. We had breakfast together and talked about my becoming a Slave to Master and what it all meant. It was a special time that we shared so I wanted to carry it on," Rosina said with a pleased and reminiscent manner before her whole demeanour turned cold before she continued. "With Dad he forgot to remember that our service and Slavery to Master is voluntary. He became unhappy with everything and kept that to himself. It ate away at him until it drove him mad. That is something you must both remember! You must be honest with all of us about what you are feeling and going through. There are no secrets amongst any of us! If you are ever truly unhappy and want out, Master will release you! You are not trapped! We continue to serve and be Slaves to Master because we CHOOSE to, not because we are FORCED to. Do you understand?" Rosina asked as she once again looked back and forth between Karen and Veronica.

"That is comforting," Karen said with a relieved tone of voice and a satisfied smile.

"That does make me feel better," Veronica said calmly, with a comforted expression.

"We'd better finish eating, or we'll run out of time!" Karen said as she glanced at the clock on the wall.

There was a flurry of activity as Rosina dictated to Karen and Veronica exactly what the special breakfast was to consist of. Every last detail of the now traditional breakfast was recreated, down to the flower and morning paper. Veronica even ran out to the street to fetch the paper from a nearby newspaper dispenser. It wasn't until she was back inside the Spa that she realized that she had dashed out in her dress and Slave-Collar! Veronica was shocked at not only going out in public with the collar on but how accustomed to it she had already had become.

At exactly six-twenty-eight Karen and Veronica picked up a tray of breakfast each. Karen carried the larger tray with paper and flower on it for Owen, and Veronica carried the smaller tray with simply breakfast on it for Taryn. Rosina had explained that it was the proper way to show respect to both Owen and Taryn for their appropriate stations. Rosina opened the door to Owen, Taryn, and Rosina's bedroom and let Karen and Rosina enter the room first. Karen and Veronica stood at the foot of the bed, with Karen standing closer to Rosina's now vacant side and Veronica standing closer to Taryn's side.

Owen was sleeping on his back and situated in the middle of the bed. Taryn was sleeping on Owen's right side and she was on her left side and cuddled up to Owen. She was sleeping with her body draped over half of his sleeping form and her head resting on the pillow next to him. They looked like any other pair of lovers or married couple, if you didn't count their age difference or the fact that they were indeed mother and son.

Rosina walked over to Taryn's sleeping form and leaned over and began to kiss the woman on the neck while she ran her fingers up and down the side of her mother's torso. Almost immediately this got a reaction out of the sleeping woman as Taryn began to squirm and moan her approval in her sleep. By the time Rosina began to lightly nibble on her mother's ear Taryn was awake and had turned on her back and smiled up at her daughter. Taryn wrapped her arms around Rosina's neck and pulled the young woman down for an early morning kiss. This kiss was indeed the soft and romantic kiss of intimate lovers, not the platonic kiss of mother and daughter. The flowing kiss of dancing tongues lasted for only a minute, if that, but to Karen and Veronica was a beautifully erotic thing to see.

"Good morning, Cat. What was that for?" Taryn asked with a satisfied smile on her face as she gazed lovingly into the eyes of her lover, Fellow-Slave, and daughter.

"The tradition," Rosina said as she glanced at Karen and Veronica in an obvious manner.

"Very good! You remembered! I was curious if you would," Taryn said as she looked at Karen, Veronica, and then at the clock. "Very good, indeed," Taryn said with an approving smile on her face as she looked at Karen and Veronica and nodded.

Taryn then leaned over to Owen, who was still asleep at this time, and kissed Owen's shoulder. Pulling the covers back as she went, Taryn kissed her way leisurely down Owen's chest, pausing at his nipples and belly-button on her way to his groin. Once at her Master's groin she took his cock into her mouth and moaned in satisfaction as she deep-throated his cock once again.

Taryn herself would be the first to admit that she is obsessed with Owen and his cock in particular. Her favourite way to wake him up in the morning was with a "Good morning blowjob". Owen himself would be hard-pressed to find a better way to wake up than having his cock sucked from one of his Slaves. All four women in the room understood Taryn's obsession for they knew the pleasures that cock could bring a woman, for they had each had been pleasured by it. Nor did it seem strange, creepy or disgusting for a mother to fuck, suck or be a Slave to her son, for in this household, incest and Submission were completely normal.

Owen started to stir and shift in bed as the pleasures of the experienced cock-sucker drew him out of sleep and into the land of the living. With a satisfied smirk on his sleepy face, Owen looked around the room for the first time and smiled at each woman around him. With a pat on Taryn's head he signalled his mother to stop sucking his cock and reluctantly she did so.

"Good morning, everyone," Owen said as he and Taryn sat up in the bed, pulling the covers up with them.

"Good morning, Master," all four woman said in unison with loving smiles on their faces.

"What's this?" Owen said with a hint of a knowing tone to his voice.

"We wanted to thank you for Collaring us, Master," Karen said with a loving smile on her face as she looked Owen in the eyes.

"Breakfast in bed, I could get used to this!" Owen said with a pleased tone of voice and a charming smile as he motioned for Karen and Veronica to come closer.

"It could be arranged, Master," Taryn said as Karen and Veronica sat down on either side of the bed.

Karen sat down on Owen's side and Veronica sat down on Taryn's side, resting the tray across the lap of the one they were going to serve.

"No, I prefer to have the whole family eat together," Owen said as Karen scooped up a forkful of breakfast for Owen.

"As do I," Taryn replied with a smile as Veronica served Taryn her first forkful of breakfast.

What followed was a simple and pure act of servitude, Karen and Veronica served Owen and Taryn breakfast. Veronica was mildly troubled at how much she liked taking care of another's needs and serving them. Karen found it calming, to put her needs and desires aside and simply focus on the needs of her Master and tend to his simplest of needs. After a watching the breakfast for a brief moment, Rosina left the room and busied herself with cleaning up the kitchen and washing up the breakfast dishes. Karen and Veronica finished feeding Owen and Taryn breakfast and enjoyed the intimate moment of servitude, unhindered by an audience.

"Put those over there," Owen said to Karen with a naughty smile on his face as he nodded in the direction of a nearby dresser.

"You too," Taryn said to Veronica as she pointed at another nearby dresser.

"Get over here, Bella, and make sure you're out of that dress when you do!" Owen said to Karen in a commanding tone with a warm smile on his face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reformation Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds