• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Why Men Should Go To College

Why Men Should Go To College

I like big beautiful butts and that's no frigging lie. I don't care if they belong to a male or female. This fella doesn't discriminate based on gender, folks. My name is Marcelo Dos Santos and I'm a young man of African-American, Jewish and Brazilian descent living in the city of Brockton. Also known as the City of Champions. A five-foot-ten, light brown, curly-haired and bronze-eyed biracial brother, that's me in a nutshell. This right here is the story of all the mean and sexy things I've done. I am just a guy who wants to have some fun, folks. No more and no less.

I attend Avon College in the town of Avon, Massachusetts. It's a small private school with about four thousand students. I chose this school because it's close to my hometown of Brockton. All I got to do is get on the Bat Bus and I will be in Avon in a few minutes. I didn't want to go to school all the way in Boston. The commute could put a serious crunch in my wallet. Tuition is already kind of high so the more money I can save, the better. I chose Avon College because it was one of the few collegiate schools near the city of Brockton which had a good sized sports program.

The Avon College Department of Athletics sponsors Men's varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Football, Wrestling, Tennis, Rifle, Golf, Lacrosse and Volleyball along with Women's varsity Softball, Basketball, Golf, Tennis, Cross Country, Soccer, Rugby, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Volleyball and Equestrian. All the sports teams, collectively known as the Avon College Spearmen and Lady Spears, compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division III. They didn't offer any athletic scholarships but that's not why I joined the Avon College men's varsity wrestling team. I joined the team because I fell in love with wrestling back at Brockton Technical High School.

Yeah, I remember those days. My first girlfriend was this fine-looking black chick named Ashley Meteiros, who was the only female on the Brockton Technical High School wrestling team. Ashley was around six-foot-one, dark-skinned, busty and thick. She wrestled against guys and girls in the very competitive 235-pound weight class. That was during the long dreary winter. In the fall, she was on the high school football team, where she was a formidable presence as a linebacker. What can I say? My girl was quite the athlete, folks. This was a young woman who was proud of her weight and body type, and didn't hide it for anybody. You've got to love that kind of confidence. We fell in love. I've always had a thing for tall, athletic men and women of color.

Growing up, my bedroom wall was littered with photographs of Marion Jones, Venus and Serena Williams along with Alicia Keys along with shots of Michael Jordan and Paul Pierce. Yeah, I like black athletes of both sexes. Why? They're talented, sexy and confident. I think they're the best athletes in the world. Yeah, I admit I'm a little biased. I kind of like that tall white guy who won the Olympic gold in men's swimming in Beijing. He's alright too. Ashley knew I had bisexual leanings and she was cool with it. I had a few experiences with guys and she approved. Told me to get it out of my system. I loved that girl something fierce. Unfortunately, first love doesn't always last forever. She went to Missouri Valley State College when she heard they were fielding a women's varsity wrestling team. And I found myself starting my college career without the girl I loved. I tried convincing her to go to Avon College with me. If she wanted to play football so much, she could try out for the team or play on the women's rugby team. To me, rugby is just football without helmets and pads. She couldn't be persuaded, folks. So, after kissing me goodbye, she and her folks took a plane to Missouri. I haven't seen her since.

Thus, my college career began on a sad note : heartbreak. That's cool, though. I'm not the kind of man who sits around moping about his ex-girlfriend. I decided to move on, you know? Do new things. Meet new people. Life at Avon College was okay. I was surrounded by lots of big-booty pretty girls of all races and you know a sexy brother like me had to have himself some fun. There were a lot of sexy guys there too. Yeah, in case you haven't guessed it by now, I am one hundred percent bisexual. Not something I go around telling people but when they ask me about my sexual orientation, I don't exactly deny it. Life is too short to bother with that kind of bullshit, folks. I picked up this very sexy and voluptuous black chick named Jasmine Simons at this bar near the campus and the two of us had some fun in her dormitory. I sat on the bed while Jasmine knelt before me, busying herself by sucking my eight-inch, uncircumcised black dick.

A lot of chicks in America don't like hooking up with a guy who's uncut. I don't know what the damn fuss is about. If mother nature didn't want men to have certain body parts or to look a certain way, she would have made them different. I mean, who are you to correct what you perceive to be mother nature's mistake? Lucky for me, my mother is of Brazilian heritage and where she comes from, they don't routinely mutilate guys in the name of religion and culture archaism. My mother's decision to let me be all natural kind of upset the Jewish members of the family, particularly my grandfather Louis. However, once my mother makes up her mind, there's no stopping her. She's a strong woman who doesn't bow down to anyone regardless of who they are. And I'm thankful for her loving and stern mindset.

However, I wasn't kidding myself about other women's less than enlightened views on the male body. There were men out there whose wives and girlfriends pressured them to get vasectomies. The world is such a messed up place. By law, no man can compel a woman to give away her reproductive rights or alter her body against her will. Yet women had no scruples about emotionally blackmailing their husbands and boyfriends into going under the knife to please their egos. I admit I had doubts about hooking up with Jasmine for that reason. Was she like the others? Maybe she wouldn't understand. Ashley was cool and accepted me just as I am but I couldn't expect every woman to be like her. Fortunately, Jasmine was cool. When she saw my member, she licked her lips and told me she had to get some of that. The gal looked at my dick with such unbridled enthusiasm, who was I to deny her? Without further ado, Jasmine took my cock into her mouth and began sucking me like a human lollipop.

I closed my eyes, and tried to enjoy what Jasmine was doing to me. In my mind, I wasn't with her, though. It was my Ashley's succulent lips that wrapped themselves around my member and brought me pleasure. I gently stroked Jasmine's long silky hair, while my mind visualized my hand running through Ashley's short, pleasantly rough hair. And when I came, it was my dream lady and not some random girl that I was sharing my masculine essence with. I was snapped out of my mid-sex reverie by Jasmine's voice. She told me to snap out of it and get to work. I stared at her, stunned. She grinned, and spread her legs. I nodded, and went to work. I licked her pussy like an ice cream cone. Ashley taught me well. I know how to make a girl get buck-wild. In no time I had her calling me "Papi."

Afterwards, she wanted the whole enchilada. I was horny enough to give it to her. I put on a condom, and entered Jasmine's moist pussy with a swift thrust. I put my hands on her hips and fucked her. She wrapped her arms around me and urged me to take her roughly. I closed my eyes as I took her. Once more, in my mind, it was Ashley's arms that wrapped themselves lovingly around me and it was her thick, strong legs that held me and welcomed me inside of her. I don't know for how long we went at it, but when I stopped, Jasmine was begging me for mercy. She said something about us Brazilian guys being real studs. I smiled, then pulled out of her. She skipped the awkward post-sex thing altogether by making me take my clothes and get out. I felt cheap and used, folks. Yes!

I walked through the Avon College campus, heading for the Student Center. At this hour, the small campus was practically deserted. I was going to take the last Bat Bus home. There were five okay-looking ( but not great ) girls from the college on the bus, along with a few guys who were psyching themselves to talk to them. I chuckled to myself, and hugged my backpack. I took out my iPod and played my favorite song in the world, "Numb." It totally goes with how I'm feeling right now. I'm not over Ashley yet but I'm working on it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Why Men Should Go To College

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 482 milliseconds