• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ordeal of Little K

The Ordeal of Little K

Cassandra stretched her leg out and tugged on the back of her Doc marten to get it firmly on her foot before starting to tighten the laces. Hearing the sound of the shower shut off in the bathroom, she looked up to see her boyfriend Kevin walk back into the room wrapped in a towel.

His sandy brown hair was tousled and wet, and water dripped from his chest. He was not necessarily much to look at, Cassandra mused, but he paid his part of the rent on time mostly, and the sex was not half bad. He flashed a smile that Cassandra was sure was supposed to be charming.

"You better get dressed quick honey, we've got to get you work, and I can't be late to class again." She said as she pulled back her curly locks of dyed purple hair into a pony tail. He walked over to the bed to stand over her and look down the front of her tank top.

"I like it better when we have our clothes off though." He replied, again with the grin. She stood up and nodded.

"I am very sure you do, but I like it when you have a job, and when I get good grades. Which at the moment trumps the naked play time. So come on, let's move it." She said playfully, picking up some boxers of his from the floor and tossing it to him. Really, why could he not keep his clothes in better order?

After a few quick minutes they were out the door, and on the road. As usual, from the passenger seat Kevin's fingers wandered over to her thigh, and she slapped his insistent fingers away lightly, and gave him a stern look. His brown eyes twinkled with hope and expectancy, but she shook her head.

She dropped him off at his job, he worked at a pizza delivery place. He winked at her in as he walked away, waving as they said their goodbyes through the car window. She watched him walk away and felt a slight pang of regret. He did not have a great ass. He was a little on the skinny side. She wondered if she could do better.

She was a pretty girl. She had a beautiful face, soft features and full lips. She had some nice boobs, and nice hips and ass, and she was neither slender nor pudgy. Cassandra knew she got looks from other boys, and even a few inquiries about her phone number, but she invariably turned them all down. All she could do was hope that those rejections did not come to haunt her with regrets later. Especially with Michael.

Her heart fluttered when she thought of him. Handsome, quiet, charming Michael. He had a grace and athleticness that Kevin lacked, and had been quite flirtatious when they met at the record store. She blushed a little as she pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. She had his number, she just never called. She was nothing if not faithful to Kevin.

The trip to the Community College was only about fifteen minutes, but she was pushing it for time. She reached back behind her to the floor of the back seat to grab her drink when her hand brushed cloth. Turning to quickly look, she spied Kevin's backpack.

"Shit," she swore softly. Kevin hated forgetting his backpack when he went to work. Casting an anxious eye to the clock, she turned around and sped back towards the pizza place.

She was gripping the wheel tightly as she weaved through slower moving traffic. She could not afford to be late to class again. Her grades were decent, but Kevin had a way of playing merry hell with he schedule and it caused her a few latenesses and one absence. Her preoccupation with time probably was why she missed the cop car hiding in a speed track a half mile before her exit.

She saw the lights flashing behind her as she got on the exit ramp. Sighing and slamming her hand against the wheel she put on her blinkers and pulled into the shoulder. She shook her head as she fished for her license and registration. She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach knowing she would not make it to class on time. In the rearview mirror she saw two cops get out of the car.

The cop that got out of the driver's side was a white guy, middle aged, with a brown mustache, and had on the ubiquitous cop shades, even though it was getting dark The other cop was a black woman, who was probably starting to push it a little in the weight department.

The male cop walked up to her window and rapped against it to get Cassandra to lower the window. Swallowing against her fear, she did.

"License and registration please ma'm." he said, shining his flashlight through the car, one hand on the holster of his gun. Cassandra nodded and wordlessly handed over the license and registration. Looking in her rearview mirrors, she saw the female cop talking into her radio. Probably running her plates.

"Could you step out of the car please ma'm?" he asked, a quiet anger in his voice. Nodding Cassandra opened the door and stepped out onto the ramp and over into the shoulder.

"We pulled you over because you were doing 72 mph in a 55mph zone. Were you aware of how fast you were going?" Cassandra gulped and nodded in response to the cop's question. "Where were you going in such a hurry?" he asked as his partner came up and began looking inside the car. Spotting the backpack the female cop leaned in for a closer look.

"I had to drop something off to my boyfriend and get to class, he forgot his stuff and I was running late." Cassandra said with a quaver in her tone, her eyes darting between the male and female cop.

"Always blaming someone else. Your generation has something to learn about respect and responsibility." The cop shook his head with an angry sigh.

"Phillips! Get over! Check this out." The female cop motioned him over urgently. Cassandra followed in his wake, worried and curious as to what they possibly could have found in her car. With the exception of trying pot a few times in high school and the occasional beer she had done nothing. The cops looked in the backpack, and the male cop nodded to his partner. The female cop opened the door and reached for the backpack.

"Hey, you can't search my car!" Cassandra objected moving towards the female cop.

"Probable cause ma'm, Officer Burke thought she saw something in that backpack. The female cop nodded as she opened the backpack.

"Just as I suspected. Drugs." The female cop's words stunned Cassandra. Drugs? Was that how Kevin made his money? Her heart raced, this was a serious situation.

"That's not mine! It's my boyfriend's! I swear!" she pleaded, looking back and forth between the cops. Cassandra found no sympathy on either of their faces. The female cop began pulling out large bags of weed, and several bags of pills, that Cassandra suspected were ecstasy. Her heart pounded hard against her chest.

"Ma'm, please lean over the hood, and put your hands behind your back." The male cop said, cold steel in his voice. Cassandra complied, leaning against the hood of her car, the warmth of the engine seeping through her tank top and bra. The female cop was talking into her radio while her partner none too gently handcuffed Cassandra. He pulled her up by her hair and turned her around before forcing her to her knees.

The female cop walked back over and they stood over Cassandra staring down at her sternly.

"This is some serious shit bitch. Real serious. You're looking at some jail time." Officer Burke said. "You can say it's someone else's, but it was in your car." Cassandra ground her teeth together, anger, fear, uncertainty swirled in her stomach. This was not fair.

"There is a way to make this go away and it'll just be a speeding ticket though you little bitch." Officer Burke said again. She looked up at the cops and noticed their features had taken on a sinister leer. "How?" Cassandra asked in a small voice, shuddering inside to think what it might be.

"Why you are going to service us you little whore." Officer Phillips said, his voice husky and rough at the prospect. She winced. "Whether you like it or not! I suggest you do a good job or you'll be in a cell faster then you can imagine!" Cassandra's mouth dropped open as she saw both officers undoing their belts. Officer Burke dropped her pants down to her knees and turned around, pressing her ass into Cassandra's face.

"You'd better be hungry you little slut!" she said, "Get eating!" closing her eyes and whimpering slightly Cassandra opening her mouth, and her tongue ventured forth. Officer Burke's ass was sweaty, and tasted foul.

"Come on bitch, you hafta do better then that!" Officer Burke reached behind her and shoved Cassandra's face forward into her ass crack. Swallowing hard Cassandra tentatively pushed her tongue into the officer's asshole. She tried lick taste as little as possible as she licked.

Officer Burke was not going to stand for half measures apparently. Shoving her ass back forcefully, she buried Cassandra's face and slammed the back of Cassandra's head into the grill of her car. Desperate to breathe Cassandra picked up her pace. Trying to avoid more abuse.

"That's it girly. I bet this little white bitch likes eating some chocolate ass!" Officer Burke crowed, her ass bucking back against Cassandra's face. Cassandra felt her cheeks burn, and tears almost well up in her eyes. She could not believe what was happening. "There you go you little pale slutface! Eat my ass! You like the taste, don't you bitch! Don't you bitch!!!"

Cassandra tried as hard as she could. The musky taste of the officer's assholes was overpowering, and the scent along with that of sweat filled her nostrils. The stream of verbal abuse was terrifying.

After what seemed like an eternity, Officer Burke finally gave a series of grunts and bucks, and then the pressure was relived from Cassandra's face. The female officer turned around and slapped Cassandra hard across the face.

"You little whore! You'd better do a better job on my partner, or you're going to be in the slammer! I barely got off!" Officer Burke indignantly turned on her heel and strode back a few paces, pulling up her pants and buckling the belt.

Officer Phillips had his pants down, and his dick out of his boxers. He had been stroking it through the show of his partner getting her ass eaten by the ripe little bitch on her knees. He was going to enjoy this. He stood over her, sneering. She stare dup into his eyes with a hurt, pained expression. "Suck it bitch." He said, forcing his semi hard cock into her mouth. With almost desultory effort she bobbed her head back and forth, making no effort with her pierced tongue. His dick was growing hard in her mouth.

"You can do better!" he yelled at her, grabbing her head and forcing it down on his dick. Cassandra tried not to gag, struggling against the reflex as he invaded her throat. He held her there for a moment, her face going red. Her nose was buried in his pubes and she smelled his grotesque crotch sweat. He pulled out of her mouth just long enough for her to take a big breathe in, and then shoved his now rigid cock back inside her mouth.

"You're gonna hafta keep up if you want to keep put of jail whore!" he screamed at her as he began to fuck her face. Her head slammed back against the car's grill at each thrust. She tried to back away but couldn't, eventually just having to force herself down on his cock until he was satisfied she was sucking it of her own accord.

"Look at me bitch!" he commanded, she looked up at him, and he let his cock slide out of her mouth. He spat viciously at her and she flinched as it hit her cheek. He slapped his dick on her forehead and laughed. Grabbing her hair he held her still and inserted his cock down her throat again.

Gagging as he gave up on her sucking and just ravaged her throat roughly. Cassandra's head swam from lack of oxygen as he abused her mouth savagely. Her head hurt from repeated impacts on the car grill, and her throat was raw. She felt his balls tighten beneath her chin and knew he was going to finish in a matter of seconds.

With a few rough grunts he shoved his cock deeper into her throat then before, but instead of releasing his jizz into her mouth, he pulled out. With a sudden horrible realization Cassandra knew what he was going to do. One hand held her head immobile, and he jerked his dick a few times and came.

The first spurt hit her on the bridge of her nose, dripping down to either side. The second and third painted her cheeks with thick globs. The last few spurts were weaker, being distributed across her forehead and chin. After he finished he slapped his deflating cock on her lips, squeezing a last drop onto her tongue.

The cum felt heavy on her face as Cassandra burned in shame. She fought back tears as she knew it would only please the two officers immensely. She could hear them both laughing at her as she squeezed her eyes closed against the desire to cry.

'Get up whore." Officer Phillips said, zipping his pants back up. "Get in the car, you're under arrest." Cassandra eyes opened and her mouth dropped.

"You said... You said this would go away if I... If I did those things!" Her heart was breaking, she was desperate.

"You dumb bitch. That was never going to happen. All these drugs? We just need to get our kicks in somehow." Both officers laughed as they shoved Cassandra into the back seat. They got into the car and buckled their seatbelts. Officer Burke got on the radio, telling them about the perp that was heading in.

"You better not get cum on the seat or you're gonna be in real, real trouble." Officer Phillips said roughly as he pulled out onto the road.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ordeal of Little K

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds