• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Two Years Make a Difference

Two Years Make a Difference

This was inspired by Anego, a Japanese drama.

*

They truly loved drinking together. Kurt glanced at Nancy sideways. She's kind of tipsy, he can tell. She even removed her heels and was now standing barefoot beside the bar.

"Nancy, I think you've had enough beer for today. You might get a hangover tomorrow if you continue this. Let me take you home now, okay?" he asked.

Nancy looked up at the handsome face of a man 11 years her junior. "He's still too young for me but he's the only one who has been able to take good care of me," she thought. She stood on the tip of her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Kurt, did you believe what that old man said earlier? That we'll get married?"

He stiffened a little. "You're the one who rejected my proposal, Nancy. We would have been married for quite some time already if you hadn't chickened out," he replied with the confidence of a 23 year-old yuppie, arching his left eyebrow and tapping the tip of her nose lightly with his right index finger.

"Maybe I was waiting for you to grow up," she teased.

"Oh, I'm all grown up, Nancy. You just might not be able to handle me anymore," he answered cockily.

"Really? Wanna put your money where your mouth is?" she challenged.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and flattened her body against his. Nancy could now feel how their bantering affected Kurt. Growling softly into her ear, he said, "I'll put my mouth anywhere you want me to."

Nancy stared at Kurt's lips. They were wet. She remembered that he had a habit of tracing them with his tongue. She knew they were soft and eager to please. He wasn't a good kisser back then, when they still worked in the same office. However, his enthusiasm always made up for his lack of experience. His kisses never left any doubt of his desire for her.

Noticing Nancy's eyes on his mouth, Kurt reflexively ran his tongue over his lips. "Are you interested, or not?" he asked her point blank.

Not finding a good excuse to remain coy especially when confronted with a more mature and aggressive Kurt, Nancy hugged him and replied, "Definitely."

Getting the green light, Kurt paid their bill, hailed a taxi and got them in Nancy's apartment in the blink of an eye. He also had her naked on her back in her bed shortly. He had gotten good in unbuttoning, unhooking and unzipping. Nancy got hot thinking of how she will benefit from Kurt's newfound dexterity.

At the moment, however, she was distracted by his eyes on her crotch which was covered by a skimpy pair of sheer black panties. Kurt had been looking contemplatively at her panties for quite some time that she almost felt compelled to speak up.

When she was about to ask him if something was wrong, she felt his teeth latch on to the waistband of her panties. He dragged them down her waist, baring her pubis. He nuzzled her pussy and breathed deeply, groaning, "I love your perfume, Nancy."

Pulling her panties off of her completely, Kurt proceeded to gently part her legs and lightly massaged her inner thighs. Her desire was already liquefying from his ministrations. Noticing the subtle movements of her hips, Kurt placed tiny kisses along her thighs, moving upwards until he reached her pussy. He paused and said, "Tell me what you want me to do, Nancy. Would you like to feel my tongue on you?"

She nodded.

"I want to hear you say it. Ask me to lick you off," he urged.

"Please, Kurt," was all she managed to say.

"That's not enough. You have to say the words or we'll get nowhere," he threatened.

Feeling his hot breath on her pubis almost drove Nancy to the brink of her sanity. "Oh, please, Kurt, fuck my pussy with your tongue," she gasped.

Grinning evilly, Kurt replied, "I'll do as the lady wishes provided that she watches me do it."

"What?" moaned Nancy. She can't quite reconcile this dominant man promising her cunnilingus under certain conditions with the boy who was too eager to follow her every order two years ago.

"You heard me," he said coolly but his eyes were filled with heat.

"O-okay," she stammered. She stacked three pillows under her head to raise it so she can see him down there.

The next sounds that emanated from her mouth were moans of gratitude as Kurt began to exhibit the agility of his tongue.

He started by tracing the outline of the lips of her pussy with the tip of his tongue. He then parted the lips with his fingers, revealing the deep pinkness of her womanhood. His tongue collected the wetness that gathered in each crevice, each fold of her cunt with relish, causing more liquid to flow out of her hole.

Seeing the lascivious actions of Kurt's tongue made the heat in her core intensify. She was hoping he'd finally get to her clit but it seemed Kurt was deliberately avoiding it... or can't find it? She was about to direct him when his tongue darted on the perfect spot. There, right there. His tongue grazed her hardened clit one, two, three, four, fiiiiiiiive times then his soft, full lips latched onto it, sucking.

Nancy was going out of her mind with the sharp arrows of pure, undiluted pleasure shooting of her clit. She tunneled her fingers in Kurt's hair and held onto him for the erotic ride.

Hearing her moans and noticing how her hands tightened on his hair, Kurt pushed three fingers in her very wet canal and separately moved them inside her, creating squishing sounds. The assault on the inside and outside of her pussy was too much for Nancy. Closing her eyes against the blinding light of her orgasm, she let go of a scream as she reached the zenith.

The sensation of her inner muscles squeezing his fingers which were still buried inside her as she came tested Kurt's control. He used his free hand to unfasten his belt, unzip his slacks and free his hard cock from the confinement of his clothes.

Nancy's heartbeat had not yet slowed down when she had become capable of opening her eyes once again. She saw Kurt's erection bobbing against the edge of his crumpled white long-sleeved shirt as he pushed his pants off his legs. She also noticed the urgency in his actions. When her eyes met his, she read his intent. "Kurt, I—I'm not ready for another round," she said. "Let me hold you first, okay?" she asked as she tried to reach for his shaft.

"Too late. I must have you now," he groaned. He withdrew his fingers from her pussy, flipped her unto her stomach and spread her legs wider.

Kurt lowered his mouth to her cunt and invaded her hole with his tongue. He pushed his tongue in and rolled it around her canal. "Uungh," moaned Nancy as the movements of his tongue caused lust to spike anew from deep inside her. While lapping at the wetness leaking out of her pussy, Kurt's fingers caressed her clit.

"Kurt, what are you waiting for?" asked Nancy as she tried to fight another wave of orgasm.

Chuckling at her impatience, Kurt let go of her pussy and took hold of his cock, aiming it at the entrance to her womanhood.

"Let me just look for a condom, dear," he said.

"No need. I'm on the pill. I want to feel your bare skin inside me," she replied. She raised herself on her knees and held on to the headboard of her bed. "Just do it now, please!" she demanded, looking back at him.

Not wanting to prolong her misery, Kurt inserted his penis inside her cunt. She pushed her hips against his as he continued to bury his cock inside her. "Oooh, it's been so long, Nancy. You feel better than I remember," he said, voice raspy, against her ear.

Gripping her hips with both of his hands, he started moving in and out of her. She tightened her grip on the headboard and countered his actions. She was very wet and their movements caused sounds to emanate from the place where they were joined.

Hearing the lewd sounds embarrassed Nancy but they also intensified her hunger. Her breath hitched as Kurt's right hand caressed her breasts.

Rolling her right nipple with his fingers, Kurt confessed in her ear, "I kinda wish you weren't on the pill so that I can make you pregnant, Nancy." He kissed her nape, her shoulder, the points along her backbone. "If you get pregnant, you'll have to marry me and you'll be mine forever," he continued.

Incoherent with the fiery desire consuming her, Nancy reached for Kurt with her right hand and they kissed over her shoulder. The tempo of his hips speeded up. Nancy lowered her head on the bed to raise her hips to enable him to drive his cock in her deeper, harder.

Nancy couldn't help making noises as the feel of Kurt's erection hitting the portal to her womb caused heat all over her body to intensify. She's climbing towards orgasm. Feeling his teeth nip the right side of her waist was too much for her and she reached the peak, crying out as the fever in her blood caused her body to burst in flames.

The tightening of her cunt around his cock pushed Kurt to the zenith and he joined her in orgasm.

Exhausted, the pair slumped on the bed, still joined.

After a few moments, Kurt withdrew from her and disentangled their limbs. He lay down on the bed and reached for her, placed her head against his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around her.

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked.

He didn't pretend not to know what she she's talking about. "Yes," he answered, hoping that she didn't realize how vulnerable he felt right now.

She raised herself from the bed and leaned over him. Looking deep into his eyes, Nancy inquired, "Are you sure?"

"I am," he replied. "I've loved you from the time you revived me with water," he continued, referring to their first date when he became unconscious from a blow on his head during a rugby game.

Holding her face with both his hands, he asked, "Will you marry me, Nancy? I will try to make you happy every day of our lives together."

Nancy can clearly see the emotions in his eyes -- his sincerity, his fear of rejection, but most of all, his love for her. She felt like she had finally located what she was looking for after searching for so many years.

"Yes," she said, laughing and crying at the same time, and threw her arms around him. Her lips met his and they shared a kiss that tasted of a love that will last a lifetime.

"Now, about those babies..." uttered Kurt as he ran his hands over her hips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Two Years Make a Difference

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 458 milliseconds