• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Renaissance Ch. 02

Sexual Renaissance Ch. 02

I was amazed at how fast Jane had taken to the whole cybersex thing. I'd been playing around with it for a couple of years with some very fruitful results, but I never once thought that she would ever share my enthusiasm. And now there she was, up on my favourite site in glorious, hi-res colour for any horny guy -- or woman - to see and fantasise about.

I work from home but Jane had an early start next morning. We passed briefly in the kitchen and she gave me a hug, saying how much fun the previous night had been. I had to agree.

"Absolutely. We should do some more -- now that you have at least one admirer out there... probably more by now."

She gave me a curious little smile and headed for work with a definite spring in her step. I headed straight for my PC. Another bunch of messages had come in but there was also a new one from Duncan that he must have sent after we'd gone to bed:

'Wow Jane -- you really got me all fired up tonight! It would be amazing if you could make that weekend - please have that chat with your husband and let's see what happens. Meanwhile, here's a pic of what you did to me -- just imagine what the real thing would be like... And btw, please send me a pic showing more of your face -- after all, you've seen me now and you look so pretty from what I can see. D x'

I opened the attached photo knowing what to expect. Sure enough, there was Duncan's desk and lying on it was a big print of Jane, sprayed with a very respectable amount of thick, white cum, most of it pooled on her asshole of course. You could see he had also wiped his cock on her face.

And what a cock. The previous shots had showed he was big, but the fully hard, heavy-looking cock hovering above Jane's ass in this one was really something to behold. Not a particularly large head, but as thick at the tip as at the base -- I reckoned around eight inches of solid, smooth, hairless, uncut flesh.

He certainly had more going on than I do. OK, I make Jane come pretty much every time we fuck -- and I have fathered two kids with it. But I'm an 'average' guy. Jane has never complained of course, even though I know she had a couple of bulls before she met me. And I've never complained either -- after all, I get all the anal sex I need, which I bet Duncan doesn't!

Anyway, Duncan was online and I was tempted to message him right away but I held back. If this was going any further I had to let Jane initiate it -- if it went wrong I didn't want her saying it was all my idea or that she only did it for me. No, it had to be her choice and whatever she decided, I would go along with it - 'reluctantly' of course. Thing was, she didn't have any way to log in to the website, so if she wanted to go any further she had to ask -- perfect.

Jane was home by six. We had dinner, watched some TV, chatted about the kids and work. Our session went unmentioned -- same thing the next day and right through the week. Until Friday.

The house was empty again and Jane had headed straight for the shower when she got in. I was finishing some work in my office when she appeared -- not in her usual tracksuit pants and sweater, but wearing some very tight new jeans she'd just bought with a skimpy little T-shirt. She was also wearing full make-up and perfume -- it looked like I was going to get lucky tonight.

"You nearly finished hun?"

"Yeah, all done here. I was just about to shut down."

"Oh, OK. I was just wondering, y'know, whether there were any more comments... or messages."

"Um yeah, I think there was one actually -- from that Duncan guy. I haven't looked at it yet -- shall we have a look?"

I logged on and she leaned over my shoulder to read the message.

"Wow, we really did get him interested didn't we?"

"We? Seems it was you that's got him all worked up about next weekend. Poor bastard." Then she saw there was another attachment.

"Come on then, let's see the pic."

I opened the file and waited. In the silence that followed her breathing quickened as she stared at the image of herself -- her ass, pussy, back and hair all covered in Duncan's spunk.

I looked up to find her blushing deeply, lips slightly parted. "Jesus Jane, I don't think I've ever seen that much cum in one place! Wow. Makes you wonder doesn't it?"

She snapped out of her semi-trance but her eyes never left the screen. "What? How do you mean -- wonder what?"

"Well, like he said -- makes you wonder how much he'd come for the real thing!"

Jane straightened up and sighed. "He probably does this all the time. I mean, he's got plenty of pics of him screwing women on there, so why would a young bloke sit at home wanking over photos of women like me? Don't get me wrong -- it's great fun, but it's not real."

"True. But come on hun, you know how good you look in those photos we took. And a lot of younger guys on here are looking for 'mature' women. Anyway, you're gonna have to reply -- at least tell him you're flattered."

"I guess. Anyway, I feel like a glass of wine -- want some?"

I nodded and got up to follow her downstairs, but she gently pushed me back into my chair. "It's OK, I'll bring the bottle up..."

Ten minutes later we were on Duncan's page with Jane 'casually' clicking through his posts again. Suddenly he was online and Jane actually jumped.

"Oh no -- he's there! Can he tell we're looking at his stuff?"

"Course not -- unless you tell him. But he knows we're online. Go on, just say Hi at least."

"Yeah, but he's probably going to start on about meeting up again. Maybe we should just drop it -- I mean, swapping pics is great fun and all that, but this guy's looking for something else. He's a player."

"Yeah, I guess. But don't tell me you haven't been thinking about it... about what it'd be like if you went along with it. I know you..."

"Oh do you now!"

"You know I do. And I have to say, I've had the occasional stiffy thinking about it this week. God knows we've talked about it enough times -- just pretending, obviously. But this is even better. Go on -- lead him on a bit. It's just a bit of fun, that's all."

"You're mean..."

I paced the room as she started typing, hesitantly at first, then faster and faster. When she paused I walked up behind her to see what she'd written.

'Hi Duncan. So you all by yourself on a Friday night? What a shame! Just thought I'd thank you for your very flattering photo. It's nice to know I can still get a young guy so excited. We might post some more pics this weekend so be sure to have a look later on. Take care, Jane x.'

She looked up at me. "What do you think? Send?"

I nodded and off it went. We started looking at some of the other messages and found one from a German couple that looked promising. But as we started exploring their posts, in came Duncan's reply.

'Hey Jane. Glad you enjoyed my tribute... I certainly did. And great news about new pics! So did you talk with your husband? Gonna come and play with me next weekend?'

Jane sighed. "See? Now what?" "Why don't you tell him we're, y'know, interested but a bit cautious -- ask him about how it works... what he expects, what the ground rules are. Go on, it'll be... interesting."

Over the next half hour Jane and Duncan swapped a bunch of messages and he really had it all figured out. He said it would be best for her 'hubbie' to come along and to meet for a few drinks and a chat before anything else happened. He offered to buy us dinner, take us clubbing, whatever we wanted -- and then pay for a room at the hotel for the two of us. He seemed so at ease with the idea, repeating over and over that Jane could drop the whole idea any time she wanted if it wasn't working out.

Finally Jane stopped typing and sat back. "We really should stop now. It's not fair. He seems like a genuinely nice guy."

"OK. You're right. Shame really though..."

"How so?"

"Well... if only we were a little braver... y'know."

I left the sentence hanging and shut down the PC for her. "Anyway, come on -- let's go and finish this wine. I feel like resuming my role as your official photographer..." She smiled knowingly and went ahead of me, a noticeable wiggle in her ass telling me all I needed to know.

I kept her glass filled for the rest of the evening and she got pretty tipsy -- and increasingly horny as is always the case when she drinks. By eleven we were in the bedroom with scented candles everywhere and Jane wearing little but hold-ups and shiny, spiky heels.

After taking a dozen or so photos of her posing on the bed with a hand down the front of her sheer black thong (and a couple with the other hand down the back...), we had got into a delicious 69 with her on top. She was incredibly wet -- even more than usual -- and writhed around till my whole face was sweetly soaked. I reached for the toy bag without her knowing and brought out an old friend -- an expensive dildo we'd bought the previous year, a totally lifelike silicone dick, thick, veined and soft to the touch.

As she took my cock into her throat I ran my tongue over her clit and upwards, delving deep into the heat of her wide-open pussy before finding her anus with the tip and probing into it. She moaned deeply and relaxed, granting me deeper access and I pushed further as she ground herself onto me. As I returned to her clit I brought the warm head of the dildo to her pussy and slid it gently up and down, coating it in her juices. She picked up the motion with her hips, riding both my tongue and the rubber cock with a growing need.

I gently eased the head past her lips and reached for her hand, guiding it to her thigh then up onto her ass cheek. As the dildo easily slid deeper I brought her hand to my mouth, sucking and soaking her middle finger before placing it right over her anus. She pushed it in slowly, a deep, animalistic grunt letting me know I was doing all the right things. I knew just how hot she was getting when she withdrew it, slowly wet it some more with her own mouth and then replaced it.

As the dildo bottomed out I rolled her onto her side. I began to pump her pussy, pulling it almost all the way out before giving her the full length again, her hungry cunt now making wet sounds that had her sucking my cock like her life depended on it. I felt her starting the long, slow ascent towards orgasm and decided it was time to engineer the situation a little.

Still pumping her I leaned back so I could see her face and began to talk.

"Oh babe that's incredible... look at that pussy sucking this great big cock all the way in... so deep... How's it feel hun? Is it filling you up hmmm? You want me to go faster? Harder?"

Her sucking became even more intense -- I needed to be careful not to come too soon. But it told me what she wanted and I began to ram the dildo into her quite brutally. Then, as her panting was just short of the 'point of no return' I pulled it out with a wet 'plop' and eased my own cock from her lips. She looked at me, breathless and surprised as I held the dildo up, sticky and shining in the candlelight.

"Oh babe look at that. Here... see how good you taste tonight..."

I brought the bulbous head to her mouth and her lips parted, accepting. The tip of her tongue traced its outline before running down each side, gathering up and savouring her own juices.

"Oh Jane that is such a sight..."

Her eyes closed as she took the whole thing in her mouth again. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and whispered, "Tell me what you're thinking..."

She ran her tongue back down the side of the cock, eyes still shut. "You know full well what I'm thinking."

"Probably. I reckon, right now, that's Duncan's cock you're sucking on... right?"

She grinned drunkenly and opened one eye to look at me. I slid another finger into her pussy. "Mmmm.. Well I guess it must be, babe..."

Letting her tongue linger wetly around the ridge beneath the head, she began to slowly wank the dildo's length as I started to stroke myself, her words slurring now from the wine and from something even stronger -- total, absolute lust, "Yes, Duncan's big, fat, gorgeous cock... straight from my sore, stretched out pussy... all sticky and so hard! What a shame it's not going to spray some of that juicy hot come all over my face..."

"I know... just imagine... holding a strange cock, your fingers wrapped round him and pumping hard... waiting to see his great big load of thick cum shoot all over you, or maybe you'd prefer it in your pussy.... or deep in your ass... would you like that, hmmm? To feel all that cum splashing your insides, all hot and so much of it it's squirting out of you as he rams into you over and over. Tell me... tell me how much you'd like that..."

"Oh god babe, I do... I want it... ohhhh fuck... I fucking want it!"

She was suddenly on the point of coming, eyes screwed shut as her mind ran visions of Duncan's fat dick fucking her everywhere at once. I had four fingers in her pussy now, pushing deep, my thumb making frantic circles on her clit. She was going over the edge hard and fast.

"But you're gonna have to settle for mine - this time..."

"Mmmm yes... this time... come on babe, I want it all over me."

As her pussy began to throb round my fingers I came, the first spurt going straight into her open mouth, the second onto her cheek as she began to rub it all over her face with the dildo, grunting and gasping with an intense, overwhelming orgasm.

I waited till she was well asleep before heading for the PC. Duncan wasn't around I sent him a message of my own this time:

'Hello Duncan. I'm Barry -- Jane's husband. Just to say I think we might all be meeting up next weekend -- we had a chat about it and Jane seems really keen. It's a first for both of us so we'll have to go easy, but if you could be online tomorrow night (Saturday) around eleven that would be cool. Just don't let on that you had this message OK?'

I hit 'send', sat back, lit a cigarette and grinned. This was going to work just fine. At last!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Renaissance Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds