• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Superheroine's Sex Life

A Superheroine's Sex Life

Hey, there. My name is Lauren Brigham. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, porcelain-skinned and somewhat curvy. My hair is long, curly and blonde-white. My eyes are the lightest shade of emerald and my best features are my cute face and finely rounded, heart-shaped and decidedly large bottom. I live in the city of Plymouth, Massachusetts. I'm a somewhat famous local gal. Here's a secret most people don't know about me. I'm not one hundred percent human. You see, I am a mutant. One of those genetically enhanced wonders most people refuse to believe exist. I've been aware of my superhuman heritage for a long time. I've got above average strength, and the ability to recover quickly from almost any injury.

I've used my abilities to get ahead in life. They've come in handy. A few years back, I was the only female on the Plymouth Technical High School Men's Wrestling Squad. I was quite a presence in the 235-pound weight class. Hell, I took third place at the regional championships during my senior year of high school. Those were the days. Now, I seem to be fading into obscurity. I am the odd girl who works at the local adult video store. It's a good job, I guess. Keeps me busy. Also, I get to meet some really interesting and wonderfully devious guys, and occasionally a cool couple or two. Women almost never come inside.

As much as I like the job, I don't intend to do it forever. My goal in life is to someday become a successful businesswoman. I currently attend Plymouth County Community College, studying business administration. I'm in my second year, balancing rigorous academia with playing Women's Varsity Soccer. Someday soon, I'm going to transfer to Northeastern University to get my bachelors degree. Just another voluptuous white gal living in Plymouth with basically too much time on her hands. I've got time to kill and I find creative ways to spend it. That's me in a nutshell, folks. I've got some interesting tales to share with you. It involves my favorite hobby of all time. Stealing black men from black women.

Presently, I'm involved in role-play with my favorite guy. I play the part of a sex slave badly in need of domination and punishment. He plays the role of dominator. Down in his basement, I'm on my hands and knees. Face down and ass up. My boyfriend, Plymouth County Community College Baseball star Jamal Jayden Taylor is ramming his big black cock deep inside my asshole. Like me, he's a genetic anomaly. Jamal has superhuman speed and endurance. It's what's made him a top prospect on the NCAA Division One Men's Soccer Circuit. Schools like Boston College, Ohio State University and Virginia Tech will be banging on his door when he graduates from Plymouth Community College next year. But that's not why we're together. I like him because he's so damn good in bed. He grabs a handful of my long blonde hair and tells me what a worthless slut I am. And he's absolutely right. I am a worthless fat white slut who goes bonkers for black cock. I've been addicted to black cock for a long time now. I got my first taste of it from Jackson, a big football player I dated during the summer after high school.

Jackson pounded my pussy and asshole so hard with that big black cock of his that I cried that first time. I seriously didn't know s sex could feel that way. The white guys I'd previously hooked up with were lousy in bed. The Latino guys were only slightly better. and I've been addicted ever since. I've been hooking up with black guys since that day. The black women in this city really hate my guts. I have this magical ability to steal black men from black women. You see, most black men are initially attracted to the black women in their communities because let's face it, black chicks are a good-looking bunch. However, most of them got some serious issues. They don't trust black men. Not because of what black men have done to them but because of what their mothers, aunts, sisters and cousins say about black men. Before they even date a black man, they assume all black men are worthless. Yet these same man-hating dames expect black males to be at their beck and call whenever they feel like it. Small wonder so many black men are frustrated.

This is where I come in. The pretty-faced, friendly white chick with the big tits and huge round booty. I'm cool, easy to talk to, and guys are mad comfortable around me. And I know how to sexually please a man. A lot of them black chicks are seriously conservative in the bedroom. On the street they act wild and crazy but in bed, most of them suck, and not in a good way. If you don't believe me, try this on for size. Go online and look for videos featuring white women getting fucked in the ass by black men. You will find tons of them. Interracial anal action is a really popular subject in porn. However, you won't find that many videos featuring black women getting fucked in the ass by black men. It's not a very popular search category in porn. It doesn't have a large audience. So directors don't focus on it. And actors don't perform it. Why? Simply because black women in the porn industry don't like to give up the booty. I don't have that problem. I'm the kind of female who proudly takes it in every hole. My mouth, pussy and asshole. Need I say more?

Yeah, when I advertise my services like that, it's small wonder that black guys are basically lining up to get with me. I have sincerely lost count of how black guys I've stolen from their black girlfriends. Seriously. There's this handsome black lawyer named Matthew who I first saw in a downtown Boston restaurant. He was sitting at a table, looking embarrassed while his girlfriend Sharon, a stocky black woman, started cussing the waiter for bringing her lemonade instead of ginger ale. The whole restaurant watched her as she cussed out the terrified and decidedly apologetic waiter. Matthew put his hands together in a small pleading gesture and begged Sharon to let it go. Sharon's eyes blazed with fury and she looked like she was going to hit Matthew. She started going on and on about what a lousy black guy he is, then huffed and took off. The entire restaurant breathed a sigh of relief as she left. I shook my head.

Matthew sat there, sipping a drink. He seemed like the loneliest guy in the world. I approached him, and gently touched his shoulder. He practically jumped, no doubt thinking I was Sharon coming back. I smiled gently at him and told him I was sorry for the way Sharon treated him. She really was a lousy woman with no class. The way she behaved in public was truly horrible. Where did such classless women come from? Cussing in public didn't make them look tough. It made them look like the lowest of the low. I gave Matthew my phone number, just in case he needed someone to talk to. I talked him into dumping Sharon the very next day. Three days later, we started dating. Am I good or what?

Yeah, I've done this many times. Stealing black studs from their unappreciative women. I stole Jamal from his ex-girlfriend Shaniqua after they had a particularly nasty argument at the Food Court of Plymouth Mall. He was fed up with her jealousy. Apparently, she called his cellphone eighty times in one weekend. If that's not a psycho woman, I don't know what is! Damn, I seem to always be in the right place at the right time to steal these black studs. Which is why I'm enjoying myself with him right now. Jamal grips my hips and thrusts his cock deep into my ass. As deep as it could go. I gasp, and slowly let out my breath. Hot damn, this is intense. But I like it like that. He fucked me like that until I begged for mercy. Then he pulled out of me. We smiled at each other. I told him I was ready for round two.

Many black men have this hidden fetish which most of them are afraid of even broaching with their usually intolerant and close-minded girlfriends. They like having their asses played with. They're worried their girlfriends might think they're fruity for wanting this. I'm not that narrow-minded. I like anal sex. I know how good it feels. How could I deny this pleasure to the man I'm with? When Jamal and I first discussed his hidden fetish, he was surprised at how open-minded and accepting I was. If only he knew how kinky I could get. Oh, well. He'd find out soon enough.

I put Jamal on all fours and went to fetch my favorite sex toy. I put on my strap-on dildo, and lubricated both his ass and my tool. Then I asked him if he was ready. He nodded. I smiled and patted his ass. That's a good lad. I came up behind him and spread his ass cheeks wide open. I pressed my dildo against his asshole, then pushed it inside. When my sexy black boyfriends and I watch porn, we see a lot of white women getting sodomized by black men on video. I've watched some strap-on videos with my kinky guys and we never see black guys getting fucked by white women with strap-on dildos. Why is that? I think that's some kind of discrimination. To rectify this situation, I decided to give Jamal's ass the pounding of a lifetime.

Gripping Jamal's hips, I thrust my dildo deep into his asshole. He groaned as I penetrated him. I clamped my hand over his mouth. I didn't scream earlier when he slammed his cock so far up my ass, I almost thought it would come out of my mouth. So he doesn't get to scream either. I began ramming my dildo deep inside the black stud's asshole. His whole body shook as I rammed into him. Still, I could tell he liked it. His cock kept growing harder and harder. If that isn't a dead giveaway, I don't know what is! Jamal grunted as I fucked him, but otherwise didn't scream.

I ain't going to lie to you, folks. I was really getting off on sodomizing Jamal's tight black ass with my big strap-on dildo. For some reason, I really like fucking black guys with my strap-on. It's because I know they can't get it anywhere else. If a white guy asked me to strap-on him, I'd flat out refuse. Why? Because he could easily find some other chick to do this for him while black guys are in a bind. Both black women and people of other races hold them to a different standard. A white guy can get screwed by his girlfriend's strap-on and consider himself straight. A black man who even thinks about it is looked upon with suspicion by his community. So these black studs with unique sexual needs got no release. It's my duty to help them!

So I happily slammed my plastic cock deep inside Jamal's ass. He screamed as I fucked him. I stroked his cock as I pounded his ass. We went at it until he begged me for mercy. Slowly, I pulled my dildo out of his ass. I looked into his now gaping asshole. Nice. I love the sight of a black man's gaping ass after I've pounded his ass with my strap-on dildo. Jamal sighed in relief, then thanked me. I smiled and kissed him. Afterwards, we went upstairs and took a shower. I left his apartment, and went back home. We have a non-monogamous relationship and he's fine with that. Tomorrow, I've got a date with a handsome black police officer with kinky tastes. Well, I don't know what exactly he's into but I can tell you in advance that he's come to the right place, folks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Superheroine's Sex Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds