• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Shrimp-job Imposter!

Shrimp-job Imposter!

My ad had said 'curious guy, wants to meet and watch porn with a small guy like me. Not into kissing at all, maybe trade handjobs. Please be around 4 inches.' so when this big guy showed up, about 6 feet tall, I was wondering how small his penis could possibly be. He asked me, "So you don't want to do any kissing?"

'No', I said, 'I'm not gay I just thought it would feel good to have someone else jerk me off.'

"Well how about you kiss my asshole" he said. And when I just stared at him looking shocked he said, "You're gonna do what I tell you to, or I'll tell everyone you know about that gay ad you posted." He then dropped his pants and bent over a bit.

Before he turned away, I caught a glimpse of a long yet limp cock. "If you do a good job I'll jerk you off too,' he smiled at me. "Come on just stick your tongue up there,' he said as he backed up to where I was sitting on the couch. My heart was pounding, I'd never tossed a salad before, and didn't like the look of his hairy ass. Next thing I knew he was shoving my head between his cheeks and shouting, 'lick it you gay boy!' I didn't want the neighbors hearing that, but I could only make muffled sounds. My whole face was between his hairy butt cheeks, and I couldn't fight him off.

"Do it bitch!" he shouted, and I knew the neighbors heard that. So I stuck my tongue out and he moved his ass up and down. I licked his asshole as it slid into place. He moaned and told me to stiffen my tongue. Then I was forced to shove my tongue way up his tight hole. I rimmed his hole and darted my tongue in and out, desperately hoping he would stop forcing me to toss his salad. I felt so degraded, especially when he started saying that I was doing a good job.

He finally let go then turned around so I could see his cock grow to it's full 8 inches. 'In your ass or your mouth, bitch?' he asked. But as I opened my mouth in shocked surprise, he simply stuffed his penis in. The head spread my lips wide open, and I could barely keep my teeth off it!

I looked down at the huge thing as it slid 4 inches onto my tongue. MMMmmpphhhh was the only noise I could make. But mainly I was speechless, having never intended to lick anyone's asshole, much less a guys. And then to actually be sucking his big cock.

I looked up at him plaintively, and he smiled and pushed further in, making me gag. With his free hand he pulled out a camera and pressed a button. I felt so ashamed, and embarrassed that he made me do gay things to him. Now I felt really humiliated knowing this would be on film, but it was fear of him shoving his cock down my throat again that made me really start sucking his cock.

My god his cock was long and thick, and it reminded me how small my own cock was. 3 ½ inches was it's maximum size and the shaft was thinner than the puny head. He yanked my pants down to reveal my soft 1 incher. "Oh, look at the little weany there," he laughed. 'I suppose you're a grower and not a shower eh?' He lifted my legs and poked his cock at my butt crack.

'Hey you said ass or mouth!' I protested. But he started rubbing his member up and down my ass crack. I felt a spasm and my "little weaner" twitched a bit. "Oh noooo," I said as his huge head finally found my little sphincter. Ouch it hurt! But despite the pain of the stretching, my dick was growing. 'Oh you like that I see', he said, 'That's less than 4 inches.' He then backed off to suck my entire lil weaner easily. "It's so small I can talk with it in my mouth."

He lifted me higher and fucked my ass while tugging me with 2 fingers. I moaned as he shoved it in again half way. My tiny hole was throbbing. Then he pushed all the way. The pain became intense as the shaft was thicker at the base. I cried out and the extremely full sensation made me feel like I was mid poop. He started thrusting and jerking me as his big balls slapped against my tiny sack.

I couldn't help it. Despite the pain I felt an orgasm growing deep in my bowels. My sphincter was throbbing around his huge cock, I wondered if it would be loose forever now, and if he would fuck me on a regular basis. He sensed my orgasm and rolled me onto my shoulders, my cock pointed down at my face.

He took his cock out, then shoved it back in. I screamed as my own cum splashed on my face. It splashed again and globs landed in my eye and mouth. I sputtered and squinted, but squirt after squirt erupted from my small weaner.

'barely any got in your mouth bitch, now you better take my cum right in your mouth,' he told me. He put it in my mouth right from my ass.

Gallons poured out and I swallowed about half. He shot his last load on my face, then spooned me and forced his semi hard schlong up my throbbing asshole again. he let out a startled moan and a warm feeling spread in my abdomen. "Whoa, double orgasm," he said as his hips continued to buck back and forth.

"That's called breeding you," he said. "I just breeded your boy pussy. I took your back door virginity and then impregnated your asshole with my jizz! And you liked it so much, too. I can't believe all the juice that squirted outta that little thingy. I mean you tiny package must have been about to burst with that much cum bottled up."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Shrimp-job Imposter!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 654 milliseconds