• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Long Way Home Ch. 02

A Long Way Home Ch. 02

12

From a script graciously offered by Dalhia57, an Indian girl I recently met on Literotica.

- - - -

Naina and her twin sister Ritu Dhaliwal had won a grant to continue their university studies in Birmingham, UK. The two quite shy Indian girls were attacked when coming back from a theatre by a group of bikers and took shelter in a night club where the staff wanted them to strip naked for the benefit of the customers. Two of their professors saved them from being raped in public and offered them to teach them the bases of sex education. They invited the two girls to stay in their big mansion. They had finally agreed.

- - - -

Naina and her sister cleaned the breakfast table and went to take a shower and put on their clothes. When they got ready to go to the boarding house, they went without hesitation to the back seats of the car but their professors stopped them immediately : they had clearly other ideas. Tim had the car keys and would drive. He asked Naina to take the front seat to his side. Tom would sit in the back with Ritu. That seemed improper to both girls.

- We are simple students! It's more adequate if we use the back seats!

- Maybe if you were just two ordinary students but we are also to give you sex lessons! You should always stick with your mentor as closely as you can. He may have exercises for you at any time!

- Even at Uni?

- For sure! You'll have plenty of opportunities soon. Here is your first lesson of the day for both of you : you're just going to take our cocks in your hands through our trousers and caress them slowly.

Naina was quite hesitant when she placed her hand on Tim's crotch. She could feel a hard cylinder under the cloth and it seemed to get bigger by the seconds. Tim groaned and she jumped back as if she had made a mistake. She apologized but Tim stopped her.

- You've done nothing wrong, on the contrary! It was just so good that I lost my self control. Continue, please!

Thus encouraged, Naina placed her hand back on his cock that now made a tent on his trousers and began instinctively to wank him, rubbing her hand along the length of his shaft.

Tom had placed an open newspaper on his lap and he has told Ritu to take his cock out of his fly. She was quite pleased to know that this time she was in advance from her sister. Tom had to help her as she didn't know how to manage him out of his briefs.

- Oh, Ganesh! The head of his cock is in my hand, Naina! It's warm and very pleasant to touch, silky and the tip is moist!

- Slowly, girl! Otherwise, you're going to make me cum and I'll soil my trousers. We'll show you this evening how to do it without problems!

Naina felt jealous but she promised herself she would surpass her sister. She wanted Tim to be proud of her! They arrived soon at the boarding house. Their professors couldn't accompany them so they gave them their recommendations.

- Naina! I've always seen you in pants or whatever you name those sleek trousers!

- Salwars or churidars for the tightest!

- Whatever! I would like to see how you look in a skirt or a dress.

- Sorry, I don't have any!

- I'll take you shopping soon to offer you a wardrobe that is more to my taste. Salwars may be quite beautiful but a French writer wrote that pants are like a closed door while skirts are like an open door and I want you wide open for whatever I decide!

- You saved us from rape and ultimate degradation. I promised I would abide to any of your orders!

- Good. So just put on one of your kameez with some belt : it will look like a short dress. With wool stockings or leggings, it'll be perfect!

- Aye Aye, Tee!

- Ritu, you have a more European look with your tee shirts and Denim skirts but I would like to try more daring shorter skirts.

- I don't have any!

- Then sacrifice one of your oldest skirts! Cut the lowest part. I don't want it to get lower than half your thigh! Hurry up!

Both girls scrambled to their bedrooms and went back ten minutes later. They had gone as very uptight, quite demure girls in drab clothes and came back as sexy, almost wanton lasses in colorful dresses. Naina had chosen a red kameez, probably the longest she had with a black belt and black stockings. Ritu had cut a pink skirt. Its length barely reached eight inches. She would have to take care when sitting down. Otherwise the many men who would surely ogle her constantly would have a full view of her knickers at least for the time being as this was to change soon, too. . .

The change was astonishing : even the girls' faces were enlightened by broad smiles. Their gaits had also been radically modified : they usually scurried about like terrified mice and now they walked in a more self assertive, confident way.

The four of them went their ways from the parking lot. Their first course was with Professor Leena. She instantly remarked the change in Naina's outfit. At the end of her course, Leena called for Naina and complimented her :

- Gods! You've completely modified your look. I told the other students that you would blossom some day but I would never have expected you would change so fast and so completely! I just regret that you don't wear a saree!

- But Professor, sarees are nowadays worn by married women only!

- Don't forget that we are in Europe : you can put whatever you like whenever you want! Even the traditional colors have lost any meaning here : you can wear an orange saree without being religious, a green one without being Muslim or a red one without being a Brahmin!!!

Finally, Naina had a very good day : the other students were much more talkative and ready to discuss with her at lunch time. Even the administrative staff she asked for a certificate smiled back to her. English people were, everything considered, very gentle and pleasant. Her previous impression of them being reserved and uncaring was maybe related to her own detachment. She had been a stranger in this establishment and now she felt she belonged to it. . .

They had decided they would meet in the parking lot at a quarter to six to drive back home. Naina thought discreetly that the fact that she already considered Tim and Tom's house as her home was rather unusual.

Both sisters didn't want to be late for their meeting and they arrived ten minutes in advance. When Tim and Tom arrived, at the same moment, they went straight to the girls they had chosen. Naina and Ritu had learned their lesson as they put their arms around their mates' necks while pressing their whole bodies against their chests and offered their mouths, already half open to let their professors French-kiss them at will. They were so fetching in these sexy outfits that Tim and Tom jumped on the opportunity!

- Congratulations, girls! You are making tremendous progress. We will soon be able to show you off to our friends and present you officially as our girlfriends.

Girlfriends! If they were presented to strangers as their girlfriends, it would imply that Naina and Ritu had now boyfriends! They had better not to tell it to their mother and father in their letters or phone calls.

They went to their boarding house and piled most of their clothes in the suitcases Tim had given them. They would need to change and now they wouldn't have to keep their clothes for two days.

They returned to the car, Ritu in the front seat with Tom and Naina in the back with Tim.

- Naina, would you be kind enough to work on my cock as this morning. But without the streetlights and the risk of being seen at a pedestrian crossing, you may take out my cock and wank it!

The morning awkward approach was not repeated and the girls smiled to their mentors as they opened their flies and caressed their quite hard shafts. Naina could do it as hard as she cared while Ritu was constrained by the fact that Tom was driving. It was an opportunity for Naina to take the lead in their private competition. She loosened her safety belt and bent sideways. Tim immediately understood what she wanted to do and positioned himself to facilitate her moves.

Naina bent down so deep that her mouth was soon a few inches from Tim's cock she was still wanking actively. She inhaled deeply the so far unknown to her male fragrance. She loved it immediately. She opened her mouth in a perfect O and covered the head of his cock with her lips. She stopped for an instant to enjoy the thrill of having the nerve of taking a cock into her mouth. Her hands knew that she had just taken maybe an inch of its length and that there were maybe eight or ten more waiting outside. She had read that experienced women could take such long cocks into their throat without gagging. She doubted she would be able to do it but she would try as hard as she could! She wanted to take him whole and let him enjoy her mouth completely.

Naina pushed down and took two more inches in. The tip of Tim's cock was banging against her palate. She knew she had to relax her throat muscles but she didn't know how to do it! She took in another inch and the cock touched her uvula with immediate vomiting reflex. She pulled back hastily. The gagging reflex, she had to control it! She pushed in, pulling back again before she threw out but pushed back immediately as soon as the gagging sensation had receded. She thought that she wasn't making any progress but, unbeknownst to her, Tim's cock was getting deeper into her throat. When the head had passed the uvula, it felt easier and he could enter her throat much faster. Naina was surprised feeling his pubic hair nibbling her lips. Ganesh, she had succeeded : she had taken him whole and it was the first time something as big as a man's cock had entered her that deep! Naina felt extremely proud of herself. She had made another step toward adulthood!

Ritu had turned and was watching her with envious eyes. She would have given anything to be at her sister's place, to have a big cock fully embedded in her throat and to be able to give a man so much pleasure, from the moans that Tim emitted. Tom soothed her :

- Don't worry, Ritu, you'll have your turn this very evening, I promise it to you!

Naina was now bobbing her head up and down, sucking Tim's shaft and mimicking with her mouth the moves she had made with her hand along the big cock she loved more and more servicing. She felt the head swelling even more in her throat. It was so big that she had difficulties breathing. She knew that the conclusion was imminent and she continued sucking him, gradually accelerating her moves.

She may have known the inevitable outcome, she was taken by surprise when the first spurt of his seed covered the walls of her throat. She instinctively pulled out and the next spurts covered all the surfaces from her gullet to her mouth. She kept him there and milked him dry with her lips clenched around him. When the last spurts had been emitted, Naina pulled back completely and opened her mouth wide to show Tim the whitish sperm filling her mouth. She closed her mouth and looked at him inquiringly. Tim smiled, caressed lovingly her head and told her :

- You may swallow it all, lass!

Naina made a great show of swallowing all the sperm in her mouth and opening again her mouth to show Tim that she had made a perfect job. She then took back his cock into her mouth to clean it as completely as she could with her tongue.

They had arrived for five minutes when Naina finished cleaning Tim's cock. Tom had stopped the car and watched intently his brother being royally blown by NainaÕs virgin mouth. The show was so arousing that he had cummed into Ritu's hands. She remained frozen, unsure of what to do then. Tom turned back to her :

- Unfreeze, Ritu! Now you can lick your hand clean. You must always receive the sperm of your master in any of your holes, your mouth today, your ass in the coming days and later maybe your cunts!

Tim pointed out :

- When you speak of our girlfriends' cunts, they told us they were virgins but we have forgotten to ask them whether they wanted us to deflower them!

- Master, you saved us from rape and ultimate shame! The night club customers would have taken our cherries by force. Our whole bodies are yours to do whatever you want with them. You may deflower us whenever you want. I just beg you not to offer us to that filthy bouncer!

- Don't fear anything : Your cherries are fine delicacies my brother and I will taste like gourmets!

Ritu went bright red when she was told that she was to lick Tom's sperm from her hand but she complied. Ritu was clearly a bit shy girl but Naina was much more daring, ready to accept any challenge! She had not bucked when she had to swallow Tim's jizzm. She hadn't even needed to be told to do so!

Tom asked the girls whether they had home work to do. Ritu had but Naina had worked in advance. So she was free to entertain the two professors. When entering the house, Tim reminded them they were to strip naked as soon as they entered the house. Ritu hastily took off all her garments and went to work upstairs. Naina turned toward Tim :

- Would you like me to strip in music again? I've still to experiment it with different tempos!

- By all means, my pretty girl! But remember that you're setting a precedent : we'll expect it each time, now!

- It'll be my pleasure to perform for both of you.

She chose a languorous piece of sax that was so filled with solos that anyone got horny listening to it. She lifted the back of her coat without taking it off, then she opened the front, pushing forward her breasts to enhance the cleavage between them. Then she let it fall on her shoulders, dancing and teasing them. She brushed lewdly her back against them, insisting when she felt their cocks swelling in their pants. She had thought that she had so few garments to shed that she was to make the maximum with each : her coat, a belt, a mini-dress and her stay up stockings, not counting her bra and her knickers. She had kept the see through red lace bra of the previous day as she had noticed that Tim had appreciated it a lot!

She finally threw her coat to Tim then unhooked slowly her belt. There were no loops at her waist. So she put the belt to her lips and caressed her face with it. She circled her neck with it, as if it was a dog collar and let it hang there. She then took the hem of the Kameez she had used as a mini dress and lifted the front slowly to show the length of her shapely thighs. She stopped there for a minute before lifting it up by a couple of inches before pushing it back, looking shameful. She lifted it up by four inches, showing her whole knickers before pulling it down again and turning her back to her two spectators. This time, she lifted the back of the mini-dress and showed them the full glory of her still clad buttocks. She was still dancing, jiggling her hips and tits just a few feet from their bewildered faces. Where did she get that science of teasing them!

She turned back to them and lifted her dress this time high enough to exhibit her flat belly. She was now moving her hips, forming eight figures in the air like an experienced belly dancer. To their surprise, she lifted even more her dress, this time to show off her bra. Her nipples could easily been seen through the very sheer fabric. They were taut, rock hard and swollen like bullets. It seemed that her exhibition excited her too! Naina fell down on her knees at the feet of Tim, offering him to pull off her dress. He would have been a fool to decline the offer and he helped her out of her kameez.

She jumped up and discarded her shoes to appear in knickers, bra and stockings. There she was in known territories : she had recently watched an old film the laureate with Dustin Hoffman when he was young. A whore was shown there stripping her stockings for him. She sat on a chair and lifted a leg up the back of the chair pointing it to the ceiling. She rolled slowly the stocking up her thigh then even slower up her leg until she could peel it off her foot. She played with his in her fingers before throwing it to Tom's face. It was clearly a tease for Ritu's mentor. She switched her legs on the back of the chair and caressed slowly for a couple of minutes her stocking covered leg. She then took it off as she had done with the first one. She threw it also, this time to Tim's face.

Naina stood up and turned her back to Tim, offering the back of her bra for him to unhook it. She lowered her shoulders, letting the straps fall down. She was cupping her breasts to prevent the bra from falling down. She turned on herself as fast as she could while she lifted her arms above her head. Her bra was pushed away and fell on the feet of Ritu who had finished her work and was coming to join the fun as she had heard hands clapping there to applause Naina's performance. She had watched her sister dancing for their professors with bewildered eyes. It was her turn to feel left out.

Ritu didn't know whether her sister had seen her as she continued dancing in that lewd way that had centered all the attention on her. She pulled off her knickers and felled against on her knees just between Tim and Tom. She arched her back as high as she could, parting her legs wide. Her cunt was wide open, ready to be used by some big and hard cock and love juices were oozing out of it. She couldn't deny she was in frenzy, too.

Tim and his brother were mesmerized. Naina was really hot, much hotter than they had ever expected! She was opening herself like a flower and they would have soon problems to keep her in check, at this rate! They realized that Ritu was there, in tears. Tom took her in his arms and cuddled her in his lap, trying to soothe her.

- Ritu, make it an example for you! You'll soon be able to make such a show for us. It's not that difficult, you'll see! Tom's cock is in terrible need of release. Perhaps you could help him immediately? And, you, Nainan, are you too tired to offer me the same service?

The two girls kneeled, Naina in front of Tim and Ritu to the feet of Tom. They opened their mouths in the same movement and swallowed simultaneously the head of their cocks. Naina was tired and Ritu rather inexperienced but they bravely pushed on. Naina's sister was clearly challenged and her will was steeled toward a single goal : accommodating fully Tom's cock into her throat! She demonstrated if it was needed that a strong will could move mountains. Tom had soon his cock embedded to the hilt into Ritu's throat while Naina was skewered much deeper than her tonsils by Tim's cock. Ritu felt quite proud being able to offer the same service than her sister. She waited intently the moment Tom would unload into her throat. Naina hadn't been able to control her gagging the first time and she would fight to better her sister.

Both girls received that load of sticky sperm without flinching. It was the first time for Ritu and the second for Naina but both acted like seasoned women, milking both men dry. Tim and Tom felt obliged to reward both girls by making them cum. So far their relations had been only one way, the girls doing their best to pleasure their mates and nothing else. It was time to reciprocate.

The men made the girls lie on the breakfast table in the veranda. Tom went to the kitchen and came back with a whipped cream dispenser. He covered their breasts and cunts with a heap of white foam. He told to Tim in a loud voice that the first thing tomorrow morning would be to shave both girls' cunts. Their cunt furs may be attractive but it would not be very pleasant for them to swallow a couple of hairs. Women usually coped with the inconvenience but rarely men. So the furs would go. In the coming days, they would take them to the beauty parlor and have them depilated permanently. Four or five sessions would be needed for a perfect result. It would be quite fetching to have their cunts definitively as smooth as babies' buttocks and afterwards, they could offer them the smallest thongs : a simple string between their buttocks and a nominal band of a quarter of an inch in the front. They would have just to push aside the thong to fuck the girls when the time had come!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Long Way Home Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds