• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pool Time Fun

Pool Time Fun

Public swimming pools are usually great spots for some hot exhibitionism. I especially love the YMCA near my house. The doors to the men's and women's locker rooms face each other. And if the door is propped open, one can easily see into a portion of the other locker room.

I went in the middle of the day and propped open the door to the men's locker room. I took off all of my clothes and loitered near the open door. I heard some noise near the door, so hopefully I was seen. Then I hit pay dirt.

"Sir," a female voice came from the doorway, "Are you aware you can been see."

"Oh," I said, feigning surprise, "Sorry about that."

I walked over to the door, fully nude, and slowly shut it. The woman didn't seem happy. But she also never took her eyes off my nude body. I grew hard just thinking of her watching me. I gently rubbed my cock and fantasized that she had come into the locker room and made me put on a show for her. After a few minutes, I put on my swimsuit and went to the pool.

After swimming a few laps, I got out of the pool, toweled off, and walked into the locker room.

I passed by two athletic women in thong bikinis that were just heading into the pool. Wow. They both looked amazing. I hope I wasn't too obvious (but I'm sure I was). One was tall and muscular, with obvious implants. Very hot. The other was a shorter brunette, very sexy. I'd have something to think about as I showered.

I hurried into the locker room as I had started to get aroused and didn't want to publicize my erection. I headed straight for the shower. I turned on the water and took off my suit to rinse it out. I was still horny as I soaped myself up.

I didn't see anyone else in the shower, so I massaged my cock and shaved balls. I slowly began to jack off. I moaned as I stroked my cock and felt the waves of pleasure wash over my nude body. My cock grew fully erect quite quickly. It had been a while since I'd cum and I couldn't wait to shoot my creamy load.

Then I heard a female voice behind me, "well you've definitely got guts."

I turned around, startled. The woman got a full view of my nude body. It was the same woman who'd seen me nude before in the locker room.

"True, but what are you doing here?" I asked.

"This is the women's locker room, where else would I be?"

Hmmm, I must have walked through the wrong door when the two swimmers distracted me. Whoops. But, the woman didn't seem upset, more curious. She was in her late 40s or early 50s and was wearing only a towel. She had long dark hair, smoky blue eyes, milky white skin, and a voluptuous body.

"Whatever," she said. "But if you're going to stay, I want you to continue your show. Keep going, but don't cum until I tell you it is ok."

I obviously had no problem with that. I did as she told me, stroking my hard cock as the water flowed down over my body. She took off her towel and began showering next to me, glancing over at me every so often. Her hot nude body glistened under the stream of water. Her generous tits and shapely legs looked amazing. Oddly, the fact that she was largely ignoring me made it all the more erotic.

"Well, you seem to have that down. Why don't you try something else? Suck on my tits, gently," she said with authority. So I grabbed her breasts, one in each hand and began licking and sucking her nipples. I also gently brushed my hard cock against her thigh.

"Mmmmm," she cooed, "rub my pussy now too."

I reached down between her legs and began fingering her clit. The water running past also stimulated her. Within a few minutes she grabbed me as she came.

"Thanks," she said as she turned off the shower, grabbed her towel, turned, and walked back out into the locker room. I was left under the water, with my hard cock in my hand, breathing very heavily.

Then I realized that the two women who I'd walked past out by the pool had, at some point, come into the locker room and had watched us in the shower. When they noticed that I'd seen them, the taller woman told her friend, "nice show. Let's see what else we can make him do." And they walked toward me.

I felt so exposed. Hell, I was so exposed. They pushed me up against the shower wall, pretty hard. I stumbled.

"All right perv," the tall one said, grabbing my hair, "we could have you arrested for this, but we won't if do what we want." I wasn't in much position to argue.

"Bend over," she ordered, " and spread your butt cheeks for us." I did, shaking in anticipation of what might come next.

One of the hotties (maybe both) slapped my ass as I bent over for them. The quieter one reached around and gently fondled my cock.

"Mmmmm," she cooed, "he seems to enjoy this." Yeah, I guess I was pretty hard, being taken advantage of by these two lovelies. She pushed her smooth, sweaty body up against mine and fondled me as she pleased. I moaned with pleasure. I'd do anything she told me at this point.

Then I felt her friend's strong grasp. She bound my hands tightly behind my back with some kind of rubber tubing. And then began rubbing some cold liquid against my asshole. Then she penetrated me with her fingers, first one and then another.

"Where'd you get that?" the shorter one asked.

I didn't hear the answer as I felt the tall, muscular woman thrust against me and force something hard and cold into me. I called out in pain and surprise. She continued thrusting, although slower now.

My memory gets fuzzy at this point, but I think she was making me call out that I was her bitch (which I clearly was at that point). She continued to mount me and rape my ass for several minutes until she got bored and pushed me away. I fell on the cold tile floor. I never did find out what she'd used to penetrate me.

"Do whatever you want with him," she said. Her shorter friend then helped me up, untied my hands, and led me out of the shower to a bench. By now several other women were watching.

She teased me a bit with her nude body and seemed pleased when I again grew fully erect. She was gorgeous. Firm shapely legs, curvy hips, and nice, firm tits. She then laid down nude on the bench, spread her legs, and told me to pleasure her. I did immediately. I rubbed and licked her dripping cunt. I felt other hands on me as I went down on her. And I saw at least one other set of female hands feeling up the woman as I was giving her head.

This was so amazing. The rest of the afternoon was a fog. Being forced to perform for this audience. Making love to her as the small crowd watched and felt our bodies, even as I came inside her. Certainly the most fun I ever had at the gym.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Pool Time Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds