• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Debts Paid

Debts Paid

My story begins with you as a wealthy, charming, handsome casino and hotel owner. You have done very well for yourself and have a generous hand for some of your favourite patrons.

You had trusted my boyfriend as he had gambled and lost countless thousands. You asked for payment and what he offered turned out to be better than you ever imagined.

What he offered you was me.

The day that I was to be sent to you, you sent simple instructions that I was to follow.

They were:

1) Dress sexy

2) Be on time

That evening as I soak in a bath of sensual oils I nervously think about the evening to come and I let my imagination run away with me for a moment. I finish with my bath. I dress, apply makeup, do my hair, and head out the door to your hotel downtown.

In the elevator I push the button for the penthouse suite and I step out of the elevator, take a breath and then knock on the door.

You answer the door and smile a smile that nearly undoes me then and there. You invite me and close the door behind me. I am very conscience of your eyes on me as I walk into the suite.

"I'm Mike, champagne?" You ask as your gaze travels over me, taking in every bit of me.

You couldn't have asked me to dress any more perfectly.

My dress is black, slinky as it clings to my every curve all the way to the floor. The neck line plunges and reveals my best assets. My hair which is a golden brown is done neatly into a French twist.

I look up at you through my lashes and my chandelier earrings catch the light and my throat lay bare as if in a silent invitation...later you think to yourself.

"Thank you." As I accept the glass.

"To the night." As you raise your glass in a toast.

I lift my glass and down half the champagne without thinking about it. You smile inwardly to yourself. I finish the glass and then set it onto the table. I nervously fidget with the clutch in my hands.

"I have one question..." I ask.

"Yes, ask."

"Y-you aren't going to hurt me are you?" I ask anxiously.

Your smirk nearly undoes me again as you reply "I won't hurt you unless you deserve punishment. Does that suffice for an answer?"

"Yes".

A few moments pass and you gently take my hand and lead me over to the couch in the grand room. I take in my surroundings as your hand on my waist turns me to face you.

"First, a test, if you pass that test we continue."

I look questioningly up at you.

You pull a phone out of your pocket.

"You will call your boyfriend and tell him that you are going to suck my cock."

A moment of horror flashes in my eyes as I take the phone shakily in my hand.

I dial the number half praying my boyfriend doesn't answer.

"H-Hello?"

"Hi hun, its me."

"Oh hi. What's --"

"Listen, I am going to suck Mike's cock and pay off your debt with him, and I am going to enjoy every minute of it!!" I slam the phone shut.

You smile wickedly "Good girl, you pass."

You sit on the couch and leave me standing before you.

"Undress...slowly."

I start to sway to a beat and as I dance I sway my hips.

I reach for the clasp of my dress and let it fall to a pool at my feet. I step out of it as you take in my bra and thong that are black and lacy. Your desire grows and your pulse quickens as you look on. I dance over to you and grind in your lap a little. I feel your cock stirring and I move just out of reach to undo my bra. I throw it over to you. It lands on the couch beside you. Continuing to dance I reach and remove my thong. I hear a groan escape your lips as my lacy gift lands in your lap. I finish up my dance by undoing my hair and letting it fall down past my shoulders and it stops only a few inches short of my tight round ass.

I kneel before you, knees spread wide to reveal my waxed and wet pussy. My eyes are downcast. Barely able to restrain yourself, your voice hoarse with desire "Come here."

I know what you want. I reach up to undo the button and then the zipper with my teeth. Your hard cock springs free. I reach for it taking the shaft in one hand and the other caressing your balls. My tongue licks at the tip swirling and sucking. My mouth works its way down the shaft inch by inch taking you into my mouth. You twist your hands into my hair and push my head quickly making me take all of you at once.

My tongue and hands continue to work you into a frenzy. I pause to blow gently on your hot, throbbing cock. A guttural noise comes from your throat; I bob up and down going faster and faster and then going so slow it's almost at a stop. You push on my head forcing me to go faster. My tongue licks, teases, caresses, and flicks on your shaft and the sensitive tip. My hands still working on your shaft and balls. I see your abdominal muscles tighten...knowing you are close.

"Take all of it, don't miss any".

I work feverishly bringing you over the edge. As you start coming in my mouth I eagerly swallow every drop, the taste sweet and salty at the same time. You continue to cum into my sweet little mouth, enjoying the way my lips and throat milk your cock. I lick you clean and lean back to kneel again in front of you.

"Did I please you?" I meet your gaze.

"Oh, very much. Let's see what else you can do my beautiful minx. Go wait for me on the balcony with your hands on the railing."

I rise effortlessly and go out onto the balcony, hands on the railing with my tight ass sweetly raised in the air. You come up behind me and one hand grabs a handful of hair and pulls my head back as another hand finds my clit and starts massaging it. Moaning I lean into your hand and you start kissing my ears as I squirm and then you kiss down my neck, biting a few times.

Your hand in my hair moves it aside to kiss the nape of my neck. This makes me squirm in your hands again and I moan again. You see the effect this has on me as you watch the pleasure wash through my body. As you drive me nearer and nearer to the edge I feel the tip of your hard cock brush against my dripping wet pussy. Just before you push me fully to the edge of no return you ram into me in one swift movement. You continue to ram into me and fingering my clit. My moans and gasps are getting louder and louder.

"Look at the people below on the street, give them a show, don't be shy."

I find the rhythm with you and meet each one of your thrusts just as hard and a growl escapes your lips as you bite the nape of my neck. I shudder in response and submit to your will to use me. You thrust harder and harder as you drive us both to cumming.

You growl again as you start to cum and slam into me, and push me to cum for you. I scream and my tight cunt milks your cock as your hot seed claims me.

"Yes baby, that's it. Take it all. All of me."

After the pleasure subsides you lean against me your weight pinning me to the railing. I lean back and turn my head to kiss you. Your lips part and your tongue claims mine as your kiss deepens.

"I'm yours." I whisper.

"Yes, mine. All mine."

You kiss me again. This time possessively and passionately as your arms encircle me protectively.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Debts Paid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 654 milliseconds