• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Barack and Michelle Relax

Barack and Michelle Relax

This story was written before the election results. Enjoy

*

Barack slid the key card into the slot on his hotel room door, opened it, and walked into his suite. He took his suit jacket off and slung it over the arm of the large couch that filled the center of the room. He saw Michelle's suit jacket on the arm of one of the overstuffed chairs that flanked the couch. He loosened his tie a little, dropped his lithe frame down on the couch and sighed. Barack picked up the remote and flipped on the large, flat-screen television that faced him. He flipped past the hotel's default information channel to CNN.

He didn't really listen to what was being said on the television and rubbed his tired eyes. He went over the day's events in his mind. He had spoken at two rallies in the Pittsburgh area that day, and done two the day before in the Cleveland area. Between those, he had held numerous strategy meetings and met with local politicians who were trying to ride his coattails into office. It was an exhausting schedule.

He could hear Michelle in the other room closing a closet door. "Hey baby, I'm back," he said loudly from the couch. Michelle smiled at him as she walked through the doorway.

"Hi sweetie," she replied. "You were wonderful today." She walked over to the chair on which her jacket lay and sat, facing her husband, on the arm. "You look pretty beat," she commented.

"Yeah, it's all so tiring," he replied. "Not that I don't think it's worth it...I really want to do this and we're so close." He paused. "It's just more the media game that I have to play...answering all those questions and responding to critics. Why should I have to do that? Don't they just release that this should be my election?" Barack asked to no one in particular. "I should be ahead by a landslide..."

"Honey, honey, please," Michelle interrupted. "It'll come our way in the end." She looked at him with a pitying smile.

Barack looked at his wife and smiled. His eyes drifted from her eyes down to her neck, the dark skin contrasting with the cream of her silk blouse, her breasts protruding slightly from the silk, down to her hips, framed nicely by the dark suit skirt. His eyes travelled lower to her legs, exposed from the mid-thigh down as she sat on the arm of the chair. She really has great legs, he thought.

Michelle noticed him staring. She smiled. How quickly his mind changes, she thought. She rose and took the three steps to the couch and stood in front of her husband. She reached her hand down and took his that lay on the arm of the couch. "You need to do a little relaxing honey," she said with a grin.

"Do I?" he replied with a slight grin.

She leaned down over him, putting her head besides his, her mouth near his ear. Barack could smell her perfume. She whispered slowly in a husky voice, "Yes, you do. Let's get out of these clothes and I'll show you how." Michelle stood straight again and kicked off her heels. As Barack watched, she pulled the hem of her skirt up her thighs and then lifted her right leg over his outstretched legs so that she was standing, straddling him.

Barack's eyes were fixed on her thighs. The hem of her skirt came down just enough to hide her underwear. He looked up at her and smiled; desire filled his eyes. Michelle lowered herself onto his thighs sighing contentedly as her mound pressed against his thighs. Barack rested his hands on her hips.

"What are you planning," he asked playfully as Michelle began to untie his tie.

"Well, first, we're going to get undressed. Then, I want to take your thick cock in my mouth," she said slowly in her best 'bad girl' voice. She pulled the tie out from around his collar and threw it aside. She then started with his buttons. She felt Barack's hands at her sides; he ran them up and down her body, feeling her softness through the silk.

Michelle finished with his shirt buttons and pulled the starched, cotton shirt up out of his pants. She lowered her hands to his belt and undid it, pulling it out of the loops and tossing it on the ground. Her fingers momentarily fumbled with his waist band, but she got that undone and then unzipped his fly. She pressed her hand against his crotch and felt the bulge and hardness and smiled at him.

Barack let out a small groan of pleasure as he felt his wife press against his cock. He greedily began to unbutton her blouse starting at the top and quickly moving down as she rubbed him through his pants. As he unbuttoned her shirt, he could feel Michelle rocking back and forth on his thighs, rubbing her mound on his legs. He then pulled her blouse out from under her skirt and pushed it back off her shoulders. The tops of her breasts peaked out over the top of her bra.

Before he could reach behind her to unclasp it, Michelle leaned in to him and whispered huskily, "Kiss me honey, I want it so badly." She pressed her mouth to his and passionately kissed him. Their lips devoured each other, their mouths opening to each other's tongues immediately. They both emitted groans of pleasure as Michelle slid forward so that her body was pressed against Barack's stiff cock still hidden in his pants.

Barack's hands pressed into his wife's back. He pulled her body to his. He tugged at her blouse and she let him pull it down over her arms, and it fell to the floor.

Michelle used her knees, which were firmly planted on the couch, to lift herself up and down, rubbing her body against her husband's shaft. "Mmmm...honey," he moaned as they kissed deeply. His hands found the clasp that held her bra on and he undid it, pulling the bra off.

Michelle's breasts fell free. They jiggled a little as Michelle moved. They weren't as firm and tight as they were when they were first married; after nursing two children they had begun to sag a little. They were topped with large, brown nipples. Barack took them in his hands and kneaded them as Michelle moved up and down on his lap. He gently pinched the nipples, and she gave short, quick gasp of pleasure.

With a smile Michelle slowly stood up. Barack sat there and watched as she backed up a pace and reached behind her back and unzipped her skirt. She didn't pull it down just yet, but stood in front of him with her hands on the waist band, teasing him. Barack's eyes travelled over her bare shoulders, down to her breasts hanging free, and then to her waist. There was a slight bulge above her waist band, but not bad considering she had given birth to their two daughters. He licked his lips.

Michelle began to slowly slide her skirt down her hips, the top of her light blue, cotton panties becoming visible. She slid her skirt lower, down her thighs and then let it fall down her calves to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it to the side and stood in front of him, practically nude.

Barack stood quickly, took his dress shirt off, and pulled his undershirt over his head. Michelle looked at his manly, but not overly-muscled chest. He pushed his pants down his legs and tossed them onto the couch. She could see the shape of his cock pressing against his undershorts. She looked at it greedily.

Michelle knelt down in front of her husband and, grasping the top of his undershorts, quickly pulled them down his legs. Barack's cock sprang free, standing out straight in front of her face. She grasped the long, thick shaft with her hand and gently flicked the tip of it with her tongue. "That's it honey...you know you want it," he said.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in reply as her lips slid over the tip and she took it slowly into her mouth. Her lips moved down the shaft and then back, her tongue wrapping itself around its length as she sucked. She couldn't get his entire shaft inside. She had seen a few other men's penises before she married Barack but his was the largest. She had had no trouble taking the others fully into her mouth, but Barack's was in a whole other league.

Barack moaned as her lips toyed with his cock, moving back and forth over its length. Barack placed his hands on her head, guiding her. He could feel his desire building, but hesitated to let her get too far along just yet.

He moved his hands to Michelle's shoulders and guided her up. She stood before him and they kissed again, deeply, grinding their hips against each other. Michelle moaned as his hardness pressed against her pussy mound. Barack's hands moved down to her rear and squeezed her ass through the material of her underwear, pressing her body against his. She moaned again deeply in her throat.

As Barack's hands touched the waist of her panties, Michelle sensed his desire and stepped back from him. She slowly lowered her panties down her thighs and then off, revealing the large triangle-shaped patch of coarse, black pubic hair between her thighs. Barack moved close to her and slipped the middle finger of his right hand between her thighs and felt her wetness.

"Mmmmm...you're ready for me, aren't you?" he asked, a smile on his face.

"I'm so ready sweetie," Michelle said huskily as she placed the palms of her hands on his bare chest. She flinched as her husband slid his finger between her labia and into her pussy.

Michelle pulled away and moved over to the couch, sat down on it, and then pulled her legs up, putting her feet on the edge of the couch, her thighs spread widely. Barack eagerly looked at her crotch, her pussy open to him. His desire was fully awakened by the site of Michelle's naked body in front of him, her legs spreads wide. He grasped his large, hard cock and stroked it. Michelle followed his eyes, which were locked on her sex. She slowly moved her right hand down her stomach to her public mound, through the curly hair above her wetness and then pressed her fingers against her wet opening.

"Don't tease me baby, fuck me now," Michelle pleaded.

Barack didn't need to be asked twice. He moved onto the couch, grasping Michelle's shoulders and guiding her onto her back with her head up against the arm of the couch. He lowered himself to her body, his hand guiding his cock into her waiting pussy. He moaned as her wetness engulfed him.

Michelle closed her eyes in pleasure and answered him with a groan of her own. "Mmmm...yes...that's it," she moaned. Barack began to slowly push into her and pull out and then back down. Michelle wrapped her arms around his shoulders and clasped her husband's back with her fingers as the pleasure spread with his continuing motions. Barack's pace increased and as he did so Michelle's hips responded by rising up to meet his shaft.

"Oh sweetie...yes, uh huh...give it to me...fuck me baby," she gasped as Barack plunged into her hard and quickly.

Barack paused and pulled his cock out and held it above Michelle's body. She looked up at him with a questioning look. He stood up, grabbed Michelle's hips and guided her so that she was now kneeling on the couch with her arms on the back of the couch, supporting herself. She understood what he wanted and swung her rear end up so that it was facing Barack.

Barack placed his hands on her ass, squeezing the fleshy globes. He loved his wife's ass, even though it was a little larger than when they were first married. He traced a finger down the crease in between Michelle's cheeks and then through the wiry hair covering her pubic region and then between her pussy lips.

Michelle moaned again, pushing her ass back against Barack's finger. He playfully slapped her ass. She squealed in response and recoiled involuntarily, but then groaned deeply in her throat and pushed her bum back towards him. She jiggled it for him, wanting more. "Mmmm...you like that honey," he said.

"You know what I like," she replied biting her upper lip as she felt his hand come down on her rump again. "Ooohh," she groaned and gulped. Another slap on the other cheek caused her to curse. "Fuck yes!" she shouted, not being able to contain her craving for naughtiness and yearning for satisfaction. "Oh God, I'm so hot for you...fuck me now...take me...."

Barack didn't need any more encouragement and eased his hard cock between her thick thighs and into her pussy. He felt like he was ready to explode already. He pushed his cock firmly and as deeply as he could. Michelle gasped as she felt his shaft fill her.

Barack pulled back and pushed into her again. He again plunged his thick cock into her aching body. Back and forth, back and forth, Barack fucked his wife as she was bent over the couch. They were both breathing heavily and working up a sweat.

He leaned forward as he moved in and out and reached his hand around his wife's side and grasped one of her breasts, which was swinging beneath her. He squeezed it and pulled at her nipple, causing Michelle to give a shout of pleasure mixed with pain. "Oh God, yes," she exclaimed. She took a free hand, reached down and grabbed her other breast, squeezing the nipple.

Barack continued to pound his body against Michelle's rear, his cock filling her pussy. He felt himself approaching an orgasm. "Oh yeah, I'm so close baby," he gasped between breaths.

Michelle wanted to reach her orgasm at the same time but she wasn't quite there. She moved her hand off her breast and down to her mound. She felt Barack's shaft moving in and out of her lips found her clit with her own fingers. She began to vigorously rub her clit, driving herself crazy with her own touch. "I'm so close too baby...hold on as long as you can," she said panting.

Barack slowed a little, letting his wife catch up, but he knew he couldn't last for too much longer. Michelle felt her hips spasm and orgasm begin to build. "Now," she shouted. "Fuck me now baby...so close." Barack immediately picked up his pace, fucking her hard and fast, his hips slapping against the flesh of her ass.

Michelle's body began to shake as she rubbed her clit, bringing her orgasm on. "Oh shit baby, fuck meee!" she shouted as ecstasy took her. Her thighs quivered and shook and her face screwed up into a scowl of pleasure. "Oh yeah...oh yeah...oh yeah," she panted.

Barack's own orgasm came suddenly as he plunged his cock into his wife's sopping wetness. "Oh yes, fuck yes...yes...yes..." he repeated over and over as each spasm took him. His semen spurted inside his wife.

As the spasms subsided Michelle collapsed onto the couch, turning over to face her husband who fell on top of her. Their breaths came in gasps as they overcame their exertion. The couple's chests pressed against each other's and they kissed intermittently. Michelle could feel liquid running down between her thighs onto the hotel couch. Oh well, she thought.

Barack grinned and let out a contented sigh. "Much better than giving speeches to your adoring fans, isn't it," Michelle asked playfully.

Barack paused and gave it a second thought. "Well...I do love that too..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Barack and Michelle Relax

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds