• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends Ch. 03

Friends Ch. 03

Chapter 3: The Aftermath

I woke in the middle of the night to find Carol and I back-to-back. I got up and went to the bathroom. While taking a leak I noticed my dick was coated in our juices, some of it still moist. I just left it that way and went back to bed. I reached down and pulled the sheet over us and snuggled up to her placing a leg over her thigh and my arm around her. Asleep, she moaned and adjusted herself to my caress. Acting on pure instinct she grabbed my hand and held it to her breast. I gave her a gentle squeeze and joined her in sleep. I woke up flat on my back sporting a very satisfying erection, one of the truly great experiences of being a man. Carol was on her side facing me still asleep. Turning, I gave her a kiss on her forehead and moved my body closer. I reached down and traced the outline of her hip down her thigh and then to the inside of her other thigh. Pushing my hand between her thighs I slowly advanced toward her pussy. At some level of consciousness she understood what was happening and twisted her hips while slightly spreading her thighs allowing me to go higher.

Arriving at their juncture I found her lips wet. Unsure if she was having an erotic dream or it was the remnants of last evening's play, I used it to slide a finger into her pussy and slowly massage her g-spot. By now she was just below consciousness and becoming an active participant in her own arousal. She rolled on her back and turning to face me slowly opened her eyes. Seeing that I was looking back she smiled and moved closer as she caressed her breast with one hand and my face with the other.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead. Did you sleep well?" I reached in and kissed her while still stroking her pussy with my fingers [there were now two inside her].

"Oh, I had the most delicious dream. I dreamt you and I fucked each other senseless. I had one of the hardest orgasms of my life. You kept me going and going. If you hadn't finally let me cum I'd have needed medical attention. As it was, I got just what the doctor ordered." She reached down and took hold of my dick, gently stroked it and said, "I still want to taste you. I have a plan. I'm going to suck you off [my dick jumped at the prospect, she paused to look at it and then smiled at me] and then we'll go downstairs for breakfast. When we're done we're coming back up here and spend the morning enjoying each other's company. Are you up for that?"

"Absolutely!"

Carol began a slow artful dance of arousing me further. She repeated her deep throat trick again [several times] and quickly brought me to the brink. Asking, "Are you ready? Are you ready, Sweetheart? That's it, cum for me. Give me all you've got." As my spurts lessened in intensity and duration she took me more completely in her mouth and in a combination of pushing with her tongue and sucking she wrung every drop out of me. Laying her head on my thigh and rubbing my dick on her cheek she swirled my cum in her mouth to savor its texture and taste. Satisfied she completely understood me she swallowed slowly to extend the moment. Looking at me she smiled, licked her lips, swallowed again and said, "Oh, you'll do just fine. Nectar of the gods, every woman needs that to make her complete. I don't taste too bad, either. I kind of like the cocktail we made.

"You wait right here and I'll fix myself up. You can do your thing while I start breakfast." A few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom looking as good as she did last night [how do women do that?], reached down for her dressing gown, slipped it on and moved to the closet for some slippers. Turning back to me she said, "See you in a few." I followed in a moment or two opting for the underpants-only look.

By the time I got to the kitchen there were placemats already set out with orange juice and toast. Moving about the kitchen with purpose Carol asked over her shoulder how I liked my eggs. I hadn't lifted the orange juice to my lips before she turned around and brought our eggs to the table. She still hadn't tied her dressing gown allowing me to enjoy her body. She knew she was on display and did all the dips and swirls needed to keep my attention. I was enjoying her as she was enjoying me enjoying her.

We engaged in idle talk and loosely planned the rest of the weekend. Our spouses weren't due back until tomorrow evening so the possibilities were endless. While on our second cup of coffee the phone rang. It was Judy, last night's hostess checking up on Carol. "I'm fine. Johnny got me home last night. I had a little buzz going so I slept like a baby. I'm in the middle of breakfast. I'll call you with all the details, later. Yes. Yes, he came in for a drink. That's all for now. My eggs are getting cold. Bye."

"Judy sounded pushy about you and me. How do you want to handle this?"

"What?"

"You know, me spending the night here."

"Oh, that. They all know about that. Judy didn't want to know if we fucked last night. She wanted to know how good it was."

I choked on my coffee almost spitting it out. "What?"

"Silly boy. Do you think anything could go on around here without the wives knowing about it? In this case, they helped plan and play it so that our sex last night was inevitable. As a matter of fact, the husbands were in on it, too. You didn't have a chance. Long ago we agreed that at first opportunity I was to fuck you when Rosemary was out of town. Let me put it this way. I was the designated fucker and you were the fuckee."

"Am I that naïve that I didn't see this coming? How am I going to keep Rosemary from finding out?"

Carol leaned back and chortled. "You must be naïve because Rosemary set the whole thing up. For your information, you are the last of our group to get it on with one of the others. Actually, our extra-marital sexcapades have been a staple of the group almost from the beginning. For whatever reason you were oblivious to what was going on around you. Didn't you think it odd that all the women were always hitting on you? My God. You were so straight the only way we could bend you was to set you up."

"Rosemary was in on this?"

"There are two answers to that question. First, next to me, Rosemary is the most sexually active of the group. She hit on Bill shortly after meeting him. She started the ball rolling for the rest of us. Second, it was her idea to set you up. Our group couldn't continue as it was with one of us disengaged. The group can only survive and be successful if everyone is onboard and knowledgeable of our real purpose. Oh, it didn't start out that way but this is what it's become. As of your crossing the line last night we have a chance to hold the original group together. What remains is your acceptance of us.

"Don't spend too much time doing one of your legal analyses of what I've told you. You're either in or you're out. If you're out then it's only reasonable that you withdraw from us and probably take Rosemary with you. I know she'll be disappointed but I guess you need to hear that from her. If you're in, Judy's expecting you this evening. Harry [Judy's husband] already plans to spend the night with me. By the way, Rosemary was going to call you this evening at 7:30. Right? How do you think she's going to reach you? She's calling Judy. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about Rosemary's involvement in all this, doesn't it? So. Which is it? Are you going to enjoy what's being offered you by your wife and friends, or are you going to walk away?"

"Jesus Christ. How can all this be going on and me not have a clue? I must look like a fool to the rest of you. I'm not sure I can look any of you in the eye regardless of what I do. And then, of course, there's Rosemary.

"Carol, I am what I am. I have to think this over before deciding what's the best thing to do. Under the circumstances I can't do that here. I'm getting dressed and going home. Thanks for last night. Thanks for this morning. You were great and got me off better than I have in a long time. If I say no to the group could we still get together in the future? No, huh? Well, I guess that's best for all. If you'll excuse me I'll get dressed and leave."

Back home Johnny occupied his mind and body doing chores and cleaning up, setting the house straight for Rosemary's return tomorrow evening with the kids. Try as he might to block his situation out of his mind it was always there, percolating just beneath the surface of his consciousness. By mid-afternoon he had run out of diversionary devices. He sat at the kitchen table with a beer and confronted his situation. As he understood it, his cheating on Rosemary was now common knowledge. He had to assume that she knew, as well. If she was the driving force behind his seduction then there was no need to worry about her reaction - no harm, no foul. The same would be true if she were merely complicit. That left two issues: how did he feel about Rosemary fucking around on him and how did he feel about fucking others with some regularity? His one-off with Carol was exactly that. It was the first time he had cheated on Rosemary. Did he want to make it a regular thing and part of his [their] lifestyle?

He had long suspected Rosemary occasionally had sex with others going as far back as to before they were married. They both had needs during those and subsequent times and it's only natural they would reach out to use whatever means were available, themselves or others. God knows he had many opportunities to sleep with others all along but sought to avoid the potential drama that might ensue if Rosemary found out.

The solution had been easy enough. He jerked off. Maybe Rosemary hadn't seen it that way and satisfied her needs with someone else's dick. As long as she loved him and their commitment to each other was strong did it matter? Probably not. There was no doubt in his mind that they loved each other deeply and that that love was not jeopardized by her having the odd fuck with someone else.

Did he enjoy last night? Yes. Would he like to do it, again? Yes. Would it have to be only with Carol? It didn't have to be. As he thought this through it became apparent that he was moving inevitably toward adopting the group's lifestyle. Satisfied that he had looked at the problem from all sides without drawing conflicting conclusions he knew he was going to spend the night with Judy. Only Rosemary's call this evening remained. If she called Judy looking for him at exactly 7:30 then the die was cast.

Not wanting to tip his hand and give the wives a chance to coordinate themselves he planned to simply show up at Judy's house at 7:15 and occupy her time until the phone call. If it never came he would excuse himself shortly thereafter and come home to talk to Rosemary when she returned. If it came he could look forward to an exciting evening. Judy was, after all, by far the most attractive woman in the group. Long curly red hair and a body to die for [yes, people talked that way in the 70's], Judy had all the physical equipment needed to attract a blind man. He hoped the call would come.

He rang the doorbell and hoped she wouldn't notice how hard his heart was pounding. Thank goodness it was cold and wet out. That would explain his flaming cheeks. In contrast to last night's encounter with Carol where he fronted more confidence than he had, he had been bolstered by the alcohol and was heady from his ego being relentlessly stroked by her that he never hesitated. This was different. He was meeting Judy cold sober under circumstances orchestrated by others. He was as much a pawn at this point as last night but different this time was that he knew it.

The door opened and there she stood in soft light. A vision with a warm smile, she greeted him with, "Hi, Johnny. I'm so glad you stopped by. I was just thinking of you. Please come in. Is that wine for me or us? Here, let me take your coat. There. Let's go to the living room and get comfortable. What brings you here this evening? Oh, before you answer let me get you something to drink. Scotch on the rocks, isn't it? I've some wine open already so let me join you."

Judy was wearing tailored slacks of very high quality wool that fit nicely on her ass and abdomen. Wearing strappy high heels she had a scoop neck cashmere sweater that emphasized her curves and showed a little bit of cleavage. With moderately sized, gold hoop earings, her hair and makeup were perfect compliments creating a sophisticated look. Back to her hair, it was pulled back and up, and overflowing in back. She was so well put together that night that I was hoping the call would come.

"After last night I thought I might come by and thank you for putting it on and taking pity on a bachelor. It was a good time. I hope no one was offended by my leaving early. I was a little drunk then and couldn't have lasted much longer. I recovered and worked through my Honey Do list today so I'm back on track.

"Gosh, you look great this evening. Do you and Harry have plans? Maybe I should go."

"Oh, no. Harry has plans for the evening. He was heading out the door when we got a call from Carol. Billy's out of town, but you know that. Well, anyway, Carol's cable went out and Harry's trying to find the problem before he's late.

"Why that's kind of you to notice. I occasionally like to dress up. Can't always be the wife and a mom, you know. I do it to make myself feel good and use it to fantasize I live a different life. Do you ever fantasize like that? Stop. Don't answer that, at least, not yet. Say, have you eaten this evening? Maybe I could whip something up for us. No? Good. Come on, let's go in the kitchen and continue while I get something worked up. Oh, there's the phone. Maybe that's Harry. Hold on a minute.

"Hello. Oh hi, Rosemary. Well, isn't that a coincidence. He's right here. Sure. Here, Johnny. It's Rosemary for you."

"Hey, hi. How're the kids? Huh? This isn't about the kids? What's up? Yeah, I walked Carol home last night. Yeah. Yeah. Are you sure you want to have this conversation right now? What do you want me to do? You're sure? Okay. Judy, she wants to talk to you."

"Yeah, Rosemary. Are you sure? Okay. I'll talk to you later. Johnny, do you need to talk to Rosemary before she hangs up? No, huh? See'ya. Bye."

"What did she say?"

"She said that you're staying over here tonight. She wants me to show you a better time than you had last night with Carol. That'll be tough. Carol's pretty good."

"Oh, boy! I've been infatuated with you since I first met you. This is like playing out a fantasy."

"From what I hear it's me that's going to be living the fantasy tonight. Rosemary's always saying how good a lover you are. Carol gave you high marks and she's very picky. I've got to tell you, I'm getting aroused just thinking about it. Come here, I want a kiss to whet my appetite."

"Speaking of appetites, what are we having for dinner?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds