• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Writing a Story

Writing a Story

My friend told me about this website -- literotica.com that is all stories people have written on all different topics, and that I should check it out. I did -- and I was hooked.

My same friend dared me to see if I would write something to submit to the site. I have never been able to say no to a dare. So I sat down one night to try to write a story. This is my story about trying to write a story.

I had been thinking all day about what to write -- I had several ideas. But first I figured I had better get in the writing sort of mood.

I changed into my silky, peach nightgown, feeling it slide onto me, caressing my skin. I slide off my thong underwear. Walked barefoot, the living room hard wood floors cool under my naked soles. I dimmed the lights and lit my vanilla coconut candles. The flame from the candle made the light dance on the walls around me. I turned on my favorite sexy tunes CD, just playing softly enough in the background so as to not disturb my concentration.

I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, feeling the cool air hit my silk covered nipples -- making them erect and brushing the material. I poured a glass of red wine, added some crushed ice and walked back to the living room. I sat on the couch and put my laptop on my lap. The white screen looked at me and the cursor blinking and blinking, taunting me. I decided to read some stories before I started mine.

I started reading and after a half an hour, I refilled my glass. My nipples were still ultra-sensitive after the breeze from the fridge. I brought the glass to my lips as the bead of water from the ice ran down the side of the cup and dripped on my chest, making an icy trail right between my breasts. The sensation of the cool wine as I swallowed and the bead of water running between my breasts made me realize how turned on I was from reading.

I haven't had any sexual contact with anyone for quite a while and hadn't realized that I badly needed a release. As I read another story, I felt the fan from the laptop blowing onto my lap. The fan cooled slightly the heat that had started there. I put the laptop onto the floor.

I shifted in my seat and the silk nightgown slide up my thighs. I cupped one breast in my hand, rolled the nipple between my thumb and finger. I slipped my other breast out of its restraints and brought the icy cup to it. The cold wine glass on one nipple and my gentle pinching on the other made me moan.

I was aching for something to be inside me, let me release my sexual pent up energy. I caressed my neck and shoulder and slowly moved my hand down my breast, over the hard nipple down my ribs, over my hip and pushed the silk between my legs. Slide two fingers up and down my slit, the silk becoming damp with my excitement.

I leaned forward a little bit and put my nipple into my wine glass. Watched as I pulled the glass away and my nipple was coated in red wine. As I brought the sweet, slick nipple to my mouth and clamped down on it, I slide my finger under the silk, between my throbbing lips and as far into me as I could. It wasn't enough, I needed more than a finger. I started sucking my own nipple harder, pulled the nightgown off my shoulders, dripped more wine onto the dry breast and eagerly sucked at that nipple also. I spread my legs and slide two and then three fingers into my wetness. Faster and faster fingering myself, sucking on one nipple and pinching the other one, harder and harder in time with the thrusting of my fingers until I climaxed, panting, feeling my juices coating my hand.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked and sucked my scent off of them. It still wasn't enough. I needed more.

I ran to my dresser drawer and pulled out my purple hummingbird, my favorite vibrator. As I always follow the instructions, I realized I had taken out the batteries last time I had used it.

Damn.

I ran down to the kitchen, tearing apart the drawers, looking for the batteries. I found two -- I needed four. Can't wait. I needed it right now.

I licked the sides of the vibrator, sliding it up and down my slit. Teasing my clit on the walk back to the living room.

I changed the CD -- no longer in a sexy mood. I put on some Kid Rock and turned it up -- I just wanted to be fucked. I put my foot on the couch and slide the hummingbird into me, the entire shaft into me. I could feel its bumpy texture sliding against my insides, spreading me and filling me up. The hummingbird on the outside sliding between my lips and resting on my clit.

Then I spied the remote for the TV.

Batteries!!!

I grabbed the remote off the couch, still with the vibe slide inside me, and dumped the batteries out. I took off the cover, placed the last two batteries inside and pushed the button. The hummingbird started to vibrate against my swollen clit and the head of the vibrator began spinning and gyrating inside me.

I got on all fours on the couch, arching my back and fucking myself with the now humming hummingbird. I rocked back into it as my hand forced it forward, the tip of the hummingbird teasing my clit with every stroke. I fucked myself faster and faster until I felt the orgasm roll through me, collapsing on my belly as it hit me - the vibrator still rotating inside me, hummingbird still buzzing between my soaked lips.

I rose from the couch. Turned off my toy and slide it out of me, taking a moment to lick that also. Heady from the orgasm and the taste of myself, I climbed into bed, exhausted and with nothing written. There is always tomorrow to write a story

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Writing a Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds