• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Inviting Thomas Ch. 02

Inviting Thomas Ch. 02

I watched as Thomas without a word, set the camera down and started undressing. First, he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. After he removed his shirt I noticed that Thomas had definitely been working out. The muscles of his chest and stomach were toned and smooth. Then, with only the slightest pause he began undoing his belt. As his pants dropped to the floor I held my breath with anticipation. Slowly placing his hands at the waistband of his boxers he began to slide them down. Once he had removed them, he pulled his socks off and stood before me naked for the first time. Immediately my eyes went to his cock. He was already rock hard and by guessing I would say a good nine and a half inches.

I got to my hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. Slowly I reached up and stroked him up and down while I licked the head of his cock with my tongue. Thomas soon grabbed the camera and began taking pictures again. Opening my mouth wide, I then took him as deep into my throat as I could. Soon I was bobbing my head up and down sucking as hard as I could. I could feel the bed shift as Scott moved around. Removing my mouth and replacing it with my hand I turned my just in time to see Scott lowering his face to my ass.

On my hands and knees, I was giving him perfect access to both my pussy and asshole. Releasing a sigh as I felt him lick my slit, I turned back to Thomas’s cock. I resumed sucking my husband’s best friend, while my husband expertly ate my pussy and ass. It felt unbelievable when Scott would switch from licking to probing and when he moved from my pussy to my tender asshole, I nearly exploded. We continued our train of oral sex until I felt Thomas stiffen, than shoot his hot cum into my throat. Spurt after spurt erupted, causing me to start cumming as well. Soon I was coating Scott’s face with my juices.

After my orgasm subsided, Scott got up off the bed, grabbed the camera from Thomas, and said, “My turn to take pictures.” Without another word I scooted around on the bed and rolled to my back so that Thomas could just lean down and slide into me while still standing next to the bed. Instead, he surprised me by getting down to his knees. Tenderly he started kissing my inner thighs, slowly moving his way up. His kisses and licks were enough to drive me crazy. I couldn’t stand his slow pace, so I reached down with both hands and grabbed his head. Forcefully I pulled his face to my wet pussy and held it there. As he began to lick me, I realized how much it turned me on to have my pussy eaten. Thomas had definitely done this before. He knew just how to eat me, and I was soon writhing with passion. I released his head started to play with my tits. As I pinched my nipples, I turned to see Scott smiling and taking pictures. I had almost forgotten he was there.

I continued to play with my nipples and look directly at my husband so he could get a shot of my face as I came, but just as I was about to cum again, Thomas put his hands under my knees and lifted them up above his head. Then instead of my pussy, he began to eat out my ass. I felt him licking and probing my rosebud with his expert tongue, just as I began to spasm with another orgasm. It was so powerful; I didn’t think I would be able to stand it. As my orgasm subsided Thomas lowered my legs and licked my leaking pussy juice clean.

Satisfied that I was clean enough Thomas stopped and turned to look at Scott as if asking permission. Scott just nodded, and handed him a condom. I lay there in post orgasm ecstasy as Thomas put the condom on. When he had it on he leaned over me and directed his dick to my opening. I felt the tip probe my entrance and before I knew it, he slid all the way into me. Without hesitation, he began to pump in and out of me at a fast pace. I couldn’t hold out long. The more I orgasm the easier it is to do it again, and I knew it was going to be a long night. I began to pray for Thomas to cum fast so I could get a break, but he just continued to pump my pussy faster and faster, sending me closer to another powerful orgasm.

“Oh god, I don’t think I can take it! Please baby, I need you to cum quick. I don’t think I can take too much more!” I nearly cried.

“Here this will help,” Thomas said as he pulled out of me. He didn’t let me rest long though. Just after pulling out he grabbed my hips, turned me over, and pulled me back towards him. With me on all fours again he then pushed his shaft back into me, this time from behind. He didn’t wait for me to recover; he just started pistoning in and out of me. As he pushed inside of me again and again, I felt my body begin to flush. This orgasm was going to be too much.

“Oh shit, please just cum,” I yelled. “I think I might pass out!”

“I’m alllmmmost there,” Thomas said, sounding strained. “I just need a little more, or do you need me to stop?”

“No, don’t stop. Do whatever you have to. I want to cum at the same time, and I can’t hold out much longer.” I responded. I couldn’t take anymore. It felt so good, I was crying for release. I raised my head to look at my husband, so he would know I was alright. He looked down at me and saw the tears of pleasure streaming down my face. I had cried before during one particularly intense fuck session, so he knew just how close I was to a huge orgasm.

“You better hurry. She’s about to blow,” Scott said. Then he surprised me by saying, “Maybe it’ll help if I leave you alone.” He then left the bedroom, going to the front of the suite.

After Scott left Thomas said, “Sorry, I’m just not used to wearing a condom. It’s making it hard to cum.”

“Well I don’t care what you have to do baby. I just want you to cum. Please, just do whatever you want. I think I am going to pass out.”

“Okay,” Thomas murmured as he pulled out of me. A couple of seconds later, he grabbed my hips and slammed his cock back into me. The only difference was, this time I could feel the bumps and grooves of his cock. He had taken his condom off. I was surprised and ecstatic at the same time. It felt so much better than before. The surprises weren’t over yet. Soon Thomas took his right hand off of my hip and moved it to my ass. I felt him move his thumb around my filled pussy. After lubing his thumb up he moved it to my asshole and began pushing and probing. The teasing was getting to me.

With my orgasm just seconds away I gasped, “Quit teasing and shove it in.” Still he hesitated, so I said more forcefully, “Finger my asshole baby.”

That was obviously enough, because I felt his thumb push past my anal entry. My orgasm was starting as I felt Thomas stiffen and start to withdraw from my aching slit.

“Don’t you dare pull out of me! Just go ahead and cum with me!”

Thomas resumed pumping me with his cock and thumb as my orgasm continued to cause my pussy to convulse.

“Oh yeah, I’m cumming!” I screamed so loud, that I probably woke up half the hotel.

I then felt his cock tighten as he began erupting. His cum coated my inner pussy, while my cum coated his thighs. My vision seemed to blur as I hit my peak.

“Fucking A, that’s awesome,” Thomas said as I slid forward off of his cock and onto the bed.

What happened next is still hazy. In my post orgasm daze I felt two sets of hands lifting and shifting me into a more comfortable position with my head on a pillow. There I finally closed my eyes and allowed my body to relax. It was still early and I didn’t want the party to end just yet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Inviting Thomas Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds