• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He Suprises His Honey Ch. 04

He Suprises His Honey Ch. 04

Dave and Andy pulled Sue to her feet. One on either side, supporting her as they walked back to the cabin. She still shivered – wet and cold in the late October wind. They arrived at the cabin where Paul and Wade had put out cold cuts and salads for lunch.

"Jeez, Dave. Did you try to drown her? Some of us aren't done yet, you know," called Wade.

"Your concern overwhelms me, Wade," Sue's voice croaked.

"Watch it, I am far from finished with you!"

"Promise?," she sassed back. Dave pulled her into the cabin, and started the shower for her.

"Don't take too long. We have more planned for this afternoon, and you need to eat something first. You are really going to need your energy this afternoon."

"Oh god, Dave. What did you get me into?" she asked.

"The hottest thing either us have ever done, and you know it, Baby."

"Dave, I'm already so sore. My ass feels like its swollen closed, and I think Andy bruised my throat," she complained.

"It's so fucking hot, though, baby. You should just see yourself when they fuck you. Especially Paul. If I didn't know better, I'd be jealous. You were so scared to let him near you, but he really knows how to make you burn – doesn't he?"

"Yeah – It's all better than I was afraid it would be. I just don't know how much more I can take. I am so fucking sore. And I am tired, Dave. While you slept, Wade and Paul and Andy took turns being awake and horny as hell!" Sue's eyes began to tear, looking at Dave pleadingly.

"Sorry I missed it. Still mad at me for tricking you into this?"

"I can never stay mad at you, lover, but I am still afraid. I can't believe I have at least another twenty-four hours of this!"

"Mmmmm. Only twenty-four? I want it to go on and on."

"You aren't being gang-butt-fucked!"

"That is a hot way to put it. Clean up and come down. I cannot wait for the next act to start!" Dave said as he left her alone.

Sue came out of the shower and saw what had been left for her to wear. It was a push-up bra that had been cut away to fully expose her nipples. As she put it on, it itched where it had been cut. She knew Dave too well to think that was accidental. The g-string was tiny – and the satin that was supposed to cover the rough elastic between her cheeks had been stripped away. Of all the places they would decide to make her wear something rough, it was across her inflamed and tender asshole! They really were a bunch of fuckers! Sue looked down and saw the dildo Dave made her wear when he wanted to really make her as absurdly tight. It was short, but very fat and had knobby little protrusions on it. It was damned uncomfortable under the best of circumstances. He hadn't required her to wear it for weeks – not since the night Tom had joined them. This was mean. Just plain mean, even for Dave. She sighed, picked it up and pushed it in. For some reason it's presence in her pussy made cumming even more difficult for her. The tight g-string would hold it in place. Lastly she placed the four-inch pumps with the ankle straps on. They, too, were a bit tight. Dave knew that. Whatever they had planned, Dave intended for her to be as uncomfortable as possible for it.

Sue entered the dining room. The guys had all had lunch, and invited her to make a sandwich. They all grabbed at her and teased her while she ate, pinching her and tweaking her nipples. Between that and her bruised throat, Sue didn't manage to eat much. Paul ordered her to clean up the mess in the kitchen and dining room. She knew she should be pissed, but her submissive core loved it. He really got it.

After she cleaned up, she walked out onto the deck where all four guys were enjoying the sunshine and the beer. Again, she was struck by the chill in her nearly naked state. They were all real fucks to dress her like this outdoors while they all wore wool jackets. Wade wagged his finger, summoning her to him. She looked around, but they all watched her expectantly. She went to him. He pulled out cuffs, and cuffed one of her wrists. So the next act was to begin. He pushed her against the rail of the deck and bent her over it. He pulled the cuffs around a balustrade, and cuffed her other wrist. She couldn't move.

Paul began with his big, callused, rough hands. He spanked so marvelously. Dave had never made her cry out with just his hands, but she was crying and begging and incoherent after no more than tens slaps. Still Paul kept going. He was merciless and she adored it. Wade followed with the paddle – the implement she feared most. Wade had taken to it well, pounding her poor ass and thighs beyond her worst fears. Andy came next – this time he wielded a belt. He didn't whip her for long, but he was hard and nasty. Sue was confident she would feel his marks for weeks, every time she sat. Dave would glory in pressing and pinching these wicked marks.

Finally Dave stepped up with his crop. Her Dave. Dominant and cruel and deliciously selfish in his pleasure. He aimed perfectly for the spots he knew she was most sensitive. His aim was cruelly perfect. Tears actually dripped down Sue's face, he hit her so accurately. Her ass and thighs were on fire. When they uncuffed her she fell to the deck, just to jump up as her ass hit wood.

"Okay – we discussed all the things we'd like to do in the woods. We hiked a bit, you could even say we fished when you dragged yourself out of the lake and right into our clutches. Now we want to hunt," explained Paul. Sue looked up at them uncomprehendingly. "We are going to give you fifteen minutes to lose yourself in the woods – then we are going to hunt you."

Sue looked from on amused face to another. They expected her to even move after that beating? Were they completely nuts? Sue looked to Dave.

"Baby, I can't. I am so sore. That spanking was so severe – I don't even think I can stand up!" Dave grinned unrepentantly.

"If you don't run, we're going to whip you even more, cunt!" Paul was the one to answer her. He seemed to be the spokesman for the group this afternoon. She looked into his eyes and saw the cold that had always made her uncomfortable with him. The she looked to Dave, who looked obscenely excited by this turn of events. Sue pushed herself off the deck to her feet. Her skin felt tight and swollen. She wanted to whimper with every step she took, as she went down the stairs from the deck and hobbled into the woods on her absurdly high, tight and impractical stilettos. After she lost sight of the deck, she changed direction and tried to lose herself in the woods. She was unpleasantly surprised that in spite of the chill, there were plenty of biting insects in the woods waiting for anyone foolish enough to bare even a little flesh.

Dave passed around another round of beers. All the guys wanted a respite after the energy they had put into spanking Sue. Dave couldn't believe she managed to take off into the woods. He knew she had never taken such a spanking, and could just imagine how sore she was. He was really proud of her.

After closer to half an hour rather than fifteen minutes, the guys headed off after their prey. She had apparently gotten further than they expected. They split into two teams, one headed east and one west. Paul and Dave found heel prints after a good forty minutes of hunting. They came to the cold lake Dave and Andy had forced her into earlier, and saw signs that she may have visited there again.

"A bit cold to go in there willingly," mused Dave.

"Not as hot as her ass surely was!" respond Paul.

"Good point. Looks like she went back into the woods here. She'll regret that."

"Why?"

"Huge patch of nettles up there," responded Dave. He and Paul both laughed at that. They followed her, but she stumbled back down the path toward them in just a few minutes.

"Fuck," exclaimed Sue, turning to run back toward the nettles. Paul stepped forward and grabbed hold of her.

"We may be more uncomfortable than the nettles, babe – but at least we don't leave tiny thorns that have to be plucked out one at time. I have much more fun things than pulling nettle needles out of your skin planned for tonight." Sue was almost relieved when his arms closed around her – cutting off her flight. Paul grabbed the hair at the nape of her neck and angled her mouth toward his. He took her mouth in a ravenous kiss that she felt to her toes. He was the first person other than Dave to kiss her through all these games. It rocked her, and she melted against him, and the kiss deepened. It was carnal and hot and sucked her will out of her mouth. When he ended it, Dave pulled her to him for another kiss. She had barely caught her breath – and Dave's kiss cut it off. Sue's head swam. This was wonderful. Dave ran his hands firmly down over her impossibly sore and bruised ass. Paul stepped close behind her and began to kneed her harshly punished ass and thighs. Clearly, the condition of her ass and thighs excited them both intensely. Paul sat down on a stump and pulled her into his lap., ripping the g-string from her body. He had already pulled his hard cock out of his pants and pointed it at her sore and swollen asshole. In her heels she couldn't prevent her weight from forcing her down on his fat erection. Dave pushing down on her shoulders didn't help. Dave, too, had released his turgid dick and pushed it toward her mouth. Paul's knees forced her legs apart. Her raw spanked thighs rubbed against his rough jeans as he sodomized her. He reached up and cupped her tits – while he squeezed and kneeded, he pushed them out where Dave's wool jacket scratched her tender nipples. Sue savored the rough double penetration. Paul pushed her up and dropped her down on his cock – the friction sweet agony on her inflamed asshole. Dave fucked her mouth – her lips and throat bruised form all the misuse it had already endured. She sucked and extended her tongue to add to his pleasure, but Paul's wild pace was more than she could keep up with. Ready to cum, Paul just pushed her forward. Dave stepped back and let her fall to her hands and knees on the rough forest floor. Paul slapped her poor ass and ordered her to bring her mouth around to his cock. She moved as quickly as she was able – but not quick enough. Paul pulled her too him by the hair and jammed her mouth down on his dick. Dave immediately advanced on her vulnerable ass and stuffed himself in. He loved to fuck her when she was already sore there, and she had never been quite this puffy and swollen and red before. He heard her strangled cry escape from around Paul's dick as he forced himself into her ass. Dave fucked her hard and deep as she accepted Paul's cum in her mouth. When Paul finished, he slipped out and told her to hold onto his strongly unpleasant tasting cum. She held it as Dave continued to wildly fuck her sore ass. Paul held her, making every stroke go deep, not allowing her any room to bounce forward away from the ravaging cock. Ready to cum, Dave pulled out and Paul forced her to sit on the hard forest floor – rocks and other hard objects pressing into her bruised ass. Dave stepped to her full mouth, and Sue realized Paul intended her to have to accommodate both loads in her mouth. She did her best, but as some dripped back into her throat, she coughed and felt it drip out her nose.

"I like when you nearly drown in cum, slut," commented Paul.

"Mmm. Really hot to watch her struggle with that," agreed Dave. "Anything else we want to do with her before we have to share with the other two again?"

"I'm sure we can think of lots more, but I can't get it back up in time. Might as well head back to the cabin and hope they keep looking for awhile yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and you'll bring her to visit me at the beach one weekend."

"Sounds like a plan. If she doesn't move out on me after this weekend," responded Dave.

"Oh, baby, if I come out of this weekend alive, I will be even more devoted to your every whim," interrupted Sue.

Paul looked at her with those normally cold eyes, now blisteringly hot. "That makes it official. You are the luckiest fucker on the planet," Paul informed Dave.

"Don't I know it!" responded Dave, pulling Sue against him as they started back toward the cabin. They walked for twenty minutes when Sue stopped.

"Can we slow down just a little? These shoes are killing me, and my but and legs are still so sore, it's hard to move so fast." Both guys got a laugh out of that. Paul came up to her other side and wrapped an arm around her. Sandwiched between the two hunkiest guys ever to fuck her, she felt them bend down and lift her legs up and apart. They turned the walk back to the cabin into another form of torture as they alternated between poking and pinching her bruised flesh, and playing with her sensitive clit and pussy all the way back to the cabin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • He Suprises His Honey Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds