• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • I Like Making Sociopaths Suffer

I Like Making Sociopaths Suffer

Last week, I returned to my alma mater, a small college in the state of Massachusetts. I went to the campus library, the site of many battles, much inspiration and whatnot. It's where I wrote my book about men's rights and men's issues in the modern world. It's also where I matched wits with a female sociopath named Lou, who abused the male students and she was eventually removed from her post when, during my last semester, I led a coalition of students to faculty offices to demand that she leave us alone.

At the library, I saw this large, matronly black woman named Bernadine. She was the librarian when I was there and usually seemed like an okay person. I recall forgetting my book bag in the library once near closing time and as I rushed back, she was holding it for me. That day, I had a conversation with Neil, this library guy whom I told about my books. Bernadine overheard and I told her about the books too. Since then, her behavior toward me has changed.

First, she seemed eager to read my works. and went to the public library to pick them up. Then, she turned cold and started being rather snippy when I came by the campus library one evening to use the public-access computers. something about the log-in information. it's now what she said, it's how she said it. And today, when I went to help my friend Barry with his work, she also behaved coldly toward me and was snippy about the log-in information again.

what gives? Is this woman a sociopath? A misandrist? I pride myself on being a good judge of character. I've locked horns with abusive women in the college before. I just never thought Bernadine would be one of them. Unfortunately, she is.I guess she's a villain. Like Samuel L. Jackson said in Unbreakable, villains always recognize heroes when they see them. And like true pretenders, they hate the real thing. I think she's jealous of my abilities and my success...

What should I do? The only thing I can do. Warn people about her. There are many folks on the college campus who think she's the nicest person in the world. Yet underneath it all she has shown herself to be abusive. Mean-spirited. Cruel. All the traits of a sociopath. I guess the scorpion has come out from behind the dove. Like all women, she is designed to betray. And that's what she will do.

What took her so long? For years and years, she seemed like such a nice person. Not just to me but to everyone inside that small college library in Massachusetts. Her predecessor was Lou, a grouchy white woman who got on everybody's nerves. Students and faculty alike thought of Bernadine as a breath of fresh air. But now I know better. She's no better than Lou. In fact, she might be much worse.

You see, Lou is an evil woman but she doesn't hide it. She doesn't seem to care who knows what kind of person she is. Not one bit. Lou is openly sociopathic and proud of it. And both students and faculty have felt her wrath. She's showed her abusive side to just about everybody. In the end, it was her undoing.

During my last semester at the college, I united a small band of students and we went to a high-ranking faculty member to report Lou's nefarious actions. As it turns out, this wasn't the first time she had done something to students. Since she was friends with the director of the library, most faculty and student let things slide. She had friends in high places. Unfortunately, her luck ran out. And we prevailed. By faculty decision, Lou the sociopathic woman was removed from her post. She's now working in the back room, in isolation, in a place where she won't be able to hurt students ever again.

For a time, students and faculty breathed. It seems the library was once more a nice, quiet place. There were no villains around. Oops, we were wrong. There are always villains around. For there to be no villains, it would be like having light without shadow. Brightness without darkness. There's no such thing. And with Lou gone, I guess Bernadine has decided to finally drop the mask. She has decided to reveal her inner monster. And the target of her abuse and her fury is me. The hero of the story.

Why me? That's a question I've asked myself many times. I'm just a big and tall young black man living near the town of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm openly bisexual, though I don't make a big deal out of it. I've got psychotic relatives but then again, who doesn't? I seem to be a magnet for sociopaths. Men and women who got no conscience whatsoever. They're pure evil. My father Francois is a sociopath. My sister Anne is a sociopath. My aunt Gabrielle is a sociopath. My ex-friend Paul, the brilliant advertiser is a sociopath. As is my ex-friend Ray, whom I knew from my school days in Northern Haiti.

Yeah, I am a magnet for these things. The most evil people in existence. It's not right. It's not fair. However, it is what it is. Someone has to deal with them. I know how to spot these people. And they know how to spot me. They target me because I know them when I see them. Call it the universe's way of balancing things. Sociopaths must be fought. Someone's got to do it. Might as well be me. I've got a talent for fighting psychos. You see, I've got a bit of the psycho in me. I'm no hero. I've done terrible things. And I'm not sorry for most of them. I guess the best I could be is an antihero. That's okay. I like making sociopaths suffer. It's my mission. It's my passion. It's my hobby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • I Like Making Sociopaths Suffer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds