• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Halloween Masquerade Disguise Ch. 01

Halloween Masquerade Disguise Ch. 01

123

I call my mother, Julie, her twin sister, Jennie, my sister, Jessica, and my sister-in-law, Joanne, the Witches of Eastwick. Yeah, I know there were only three witches in the movie, Cher, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Susan Sarandon, but I expanded it to four to encompass my four female relatives. Definitely, the four of them are witches. Don't get me wrong. I mean that in a good way. I love them all. Still, they are witches and their witch like behavior worsens, especially around the Halloween holiday.

Once they are together talking, laughing, and having a few drinks, they cackle like real witches do, they scheme like witches do, and when they are plotting against men, they are evil just like real witches. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a book of potions and spells hidden somewhere in the cupboard. Oh, yeah, I definitely believe in witches and I definitely believe that these four could be witches. Only, I know they are not, that is, I don't think that they are. Anyway, for those who don't believe in witches or in witchcraft, read my story, the Boston Halloween Massacre.

This whole thing started when I was trying to get in my cousin Jenna's pants, which I've been trying to do for a while now. Young and old, everyone wants to get in Jenna's pants, even women. She's a hottie; moreover, she's nice and really fun. I've been in love with my cousin Jenna for as long as I can remember.

First of all, to be a female member of this family, you must be pretty, really pretty, and it seems that you must have a first name that begins with the letter J, such as my Mom, Julie, my aunt, Jennie, my sister, Jessica, my sister-in-law, Joanne, and Jenna, my gorgeous cousin, the one that this story is about or was supposed to be about and the one who I dream about and jerk off over every night.

Even my grandmother's name was Josephine. Weird. Matter of fact, my grandmother is really pretty, too. She's only in her late fifties, but she's still hot. Definitely, as is my mother and my aunt, my grandmother is a MILF, too. Every female in this family is a hottie. Also, they all have wicked good senses of humors. When you get the five or six of them together, if you count grandma, all they do is laugh.

The genetic makeup of this family is very strong, so strong that it even branches out to my sister-in-law, my brother's wife, who not only looks like she could be my sister's sister but also her identical twin sister. Apparently, my brother must have always wanted to bang our sister because he married a woman who looks exactly like her. It appears my brother is as incestuously depraved as I am because here I am attracted to a younger and hotter version of my Mom and my aunt, my blood related, first cousin, Jenna. She, too, looks exactly like my sister and my sister-in-law for that matter. The three of them, especially from the back could be identical triplets. I'm surrounded by beautiful women who look almost exactly alike. Is it any wonder that I have incestuous thought?

All five women are 5'4, give or take an inch, have straight, blonde hair and blue eyes, take a size 4/6, and have B cup breasts. Okay, you caught me. I've seen my Mom's breasts and I've seen my sister's breasts, too. I saw them both quite accidentally when I left my video recorder in the record position in the bathroom hidden beneath the sink and pointed at the bathtub. I know, it was stupid of me to do that, but I did. Really, I was so embarrassed, especially after watching the video on my computer over and over again while jerking off to it.

It was really hot watching the footage of first my Mom stripping naked, getting in the shower, and then emerging a few minutes later naked with a towel around her hair. Then, it was my sister's turn. Even though there is nearly a twenty year difference between the two of them, mother and daughter, they have the same exact body. Even their pubic hair is trimmed the same way, in a landing strip.

Yet, planting the video recorder ended up not mattering, as my Mom is always flashing me her naked body and my sister is always allowing me to see and touch her anyway, whenever we wrestle. My sister is very athletic. She used to be a cheerleader in high school and she loves to wrestle. We wrestle all the time. I especially enjoy wrestling with her whenever she wears a short skirt, which is all the time. She can't help but flash me her panties, then. Whenever we wrestle, I get to touch and feel her, accidentally on purpose, of course, everywhere.

The five of them buy one outfit and take turns wearing it. All of them even take the same size shoe, a size seven. I know this because they are always borrowing one another's shoes. Because they all have the same size and shape, round and firm ass, I swear, when they all stand in a line with the backs turned from me and when they have their hair arranged the same way, I dare anyone to tell one from the other, especially if you've had a few drinks, especially if you are with them in a darkened room, such as a nightclub.

Yeah, now I think you know where I'm going with this story. Can you imagine the possibilities of five gorgeous women who look so much like one another that you can't tell one from the other? Then, you add in the women dressed in costume, a dimly lit room, and everyone drinking alcohol, well, it makes for a fun, albeit very confusing Halloween time.

Moreover, because my Mom and her sister had babies out of wedlock when they were just kids themselves, barely 18-years-old, there's less than twenty years separating the youngest to the oldest in the group. As women do, the younger ones make themselves appear older, while the older ones make themselves appear younger. They all meet somewhere in the middle. They all look between the ages of twenty-seven to thirty-three.

It's best if I begin from the beginning because this is a very long and complicated story. Seriously, it's a good thing all the names begin with J, I think, that way, you don't need a scorecard. Even my name begins with J. Hi, I'm John, but everyone calls me Jack and you can, too.

It all started when my friend Dave e-mailed me that he was coming to Boston. I was really excited. Dave and I were best friends from kindergarten and I haven't seen Dave in three years, since he left the neighborhood to follow his passion in Hollywood, California.

Dave is a talented guy. He's a gifted artist. He works for the movie industry. He does makeup. Only, Dave's not a cosmetologist. Dave doesn't do the eye shadow and lip gloss type of makeup, he does the special character makeup. He didn't even go to school to learn this. He's self-taught. He's a genius when it comes to this stuff.

I envy him to be so young and so talented. Dave was the only one of our my friends who didn't go to college, yet he already has an aspiring career and makes more money in one year than I imagine I'll make with my accounting degree and working in my accounting career in ten years. He makes me wish that I was gifted at something, but I'm not. I'm just a regular guy who is in lustful and forbidden love with his first cousin.

Making partial masks from Latex and with the use of wigs, beards, and mustaches, Dave can make anyone look like anyone, just by creating different noses, chins, ears or defining cheek bones, and/or the shape of a forehead. He's a magician when it comes to makeup disguise. Certainly, he is a very talented artist. I imagine he could have been a sculpture or a painter, if he had a mindset to go in that direction.

Always staring at people in the street, before asking them if he can take their picture, he's always had the eye for faces and facial features. To be honest, I never saw what Dave saw in people's faces, until, that is, he'd hold up a black and white photo that he had taken to show me. He only takes black and white photos. He said because of the natural highlights and shadows that he sees more when the photo is in black and white than when it is in color. He said, believe it or not, the brilliant color washes away the detail. It makes sense, I guess. He's forever bent over while viewing photos through a loop. Anyway, once he showed me the photo and pointed out what he saw, the detail was amazing.

Even as a young child, his favorite toy was Mr. Potato Head. He'd spend countless hours switching noses, lips, and ears, only to be frustrated that he didn't have enough of a selection. That was when he started drawing endless faces in black pencil, which led him to work his magic using computers. When he was still in high school, he took a job in a wax museum and once his work was noticed, it was a quick progression before he found himself working in Hollywood making the big bucks. He's already been nominated for an Oscar. He didn't win, but just to be nominated got him noticed with the special effects teams and landed him more work. Now, he has a great job with a major movie studio.

When I heard that he was coming to Boston during the Halloween holiday, it was by no stretch of my imagination for Dave to work his magic on me. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to wear an original mask designed by David.

I never attended the Halloween masquerade dance or any of the dances that they attend before and didn't plan to attend this dance, until I discovered, quite by accident, when I read the invitation that my Mom inadvertently left on the kitchen table, that this particular Halloween masquerade ball was a swingers' dance.

A swingers' dance? Are you kidding me? I had no idea that the five of them were into swinging. I had an erection just thinking about the possibilities while imagining them all naked. I figured it would be a real hoot to attend the masquerade ball and wouldn't they be surprised to see me there. Someway and somehow, I knew that this dance was instrumental in my plan to, hopefully, nail my cousin.

Then, I came up with the idea of not telling the ladies that I'd be attending the Halloween masquerade party, too. This couldn't be any more perfect. Yeah, that's how I could get my cousin to have sex with me, by dressing up in costume and with Dave making up my face, she'd never recognize me. It was perfect.

It would be so cool to have Dave do my face and wear one of his masks. I couldn't help but think of Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible when he disguised himself by wearing different masks. I couldn't afford to pay what he charges to transform me, of course, but I knew he'd do it for free and as a goof for a friend.

Only, I didn't want a full mask. I wanted something that I was comfortable wearing, yet, something that no one would recognize me. I wanted something that I could have sex in and not sweat my brains out while hopefully tricking Jenna into thinking that I was someone else and making love to her on that false pretense.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I'm a cad for trying to trick my cousin to have sex with me, but if you saw my cousin, you'd be plotting to get her in bed, too. She has this rockin' body, a wicked pretty face, and I love being with her.

So, that was my plan. I was hoping to trick my cousin for sex. I was hoping to trick my cousin for the start of a relationship. I figured if she thought I was someone else and especially with all the insider information that I already knew about her, maybe, we could connect as a horny man and a desirable woman, instead of as first cousins. Especially after plying her with alcohol and getting her a little drunk, maybe, we could hit it off and get naked.

Maybe, I figured, if we were already intimate, I'd have a better chance of persuading her to continue the relationship. Maybe, if we started fresh, without her knowing that it was me, her cousin, Jack, it would give me my chance to bloom our love affair without the incest stuff entangling everything and making things horribly messy.

Yeah, I know, it never works out to lie. I saw all those lesbian women who appeared on Jerry Springer to tell their girlfriend the secret that they are not a man, but a woman. Never did it ever work out for any of them. Always, I was torn between feeling bad for them and feeling that they got what they deserved for lying and continuing the sham that they were a man. I felt bad for the other woman, too, knowing that they weren't lesbian and suddenly making love to another woman was beyond being tricked. It was just wrong. It was just nasty. I couldn't imagine how grossed out they must have felt knowing that a woman went down on them and ate their pussy when they weren't lesbian.

My case is a bit different, though, you must realize. I'm not a woman trying to pretend to be a man. I'm a man trying to bang my cousin. Yeah, I know, so what's the difference? She may be as upset over us having incestuous sex, as she would if I were a woman telling her that I was a man and trying to have lesbian sex with her.

I know it's wrong to take advantage of my cousin. Yet, if you felt the way that I felt about her, if you hungered for her love, you'd try anything to be with her, even if it was only for that one time and even if it may mean that she'd never talk to you for the rest of your life.

Okay, there may have been one or two times on the Jerry Springer Show that their straight girlfriend didn't care that their boyfriend was really a lesbian and a woman instead of a man. Some of the women on the Springer show knew or suspected that they were a woman already, but the odds are still against me. I figure, what do I have to lose?

The worse that will happen is that she'll be pissed at me and won't speak to me for a while. Who knows, maybe she'll even know it's me and think the whole thing is a joke. Maybe, she'll just break my heart and reject me completely and think that I'm sick. Yeah, I am sick. I'm sick in love with her.

Yet, at least, I'd have the memory of having some hot sex with my cousin Jenna. Besides, what did it matter anyway? She's a freaking swinger. Give me a break. She's probably done some things that even I'd never do. She's probably fucked and sucked so many guys already that what does it matter if she does her cousin, too?

Anyway, I have no self-control when it comes to Jenna. All that I can think of is making out with my cousin, feeling her up and touching her everywhere, while she feels my cock through my pants. Ever since I came up with the idea of attending the Halloween masquerade party and going as someone else, every night I dream about removing her clothes, while she helps to strip me naked and fondles my cock before blowing me. Always, it's a hot fantasy and I end up jerking off in my bed while thinking of her.

I imagine going down on her and making her cum before I fuck her. I imagine making love to her, feeling her hand reach down and direct my hard cock in her wet pussy. I imagine pounding her soft, shapely body before she rolls me over, sits on top of my cock while riding me with her magnificent tits swaying from side to side and bouncing up and down. I envision reaching up and feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

I wonder what sounds she makes when she comes. I wonder if she's a screamer. I wonder if she likes to talk dirty in bed, as I do.

Then, after I've fucked her over and again, I imagine her taking my cock in her mouth and sucking me off. I imagine my hand firmly placed on the back of her blonde head before exploding a load of warm, oozy cum in her mouth and splashing a second load across her face when she removes my cock from her mouth a little too quickly. Now, you tell me, how could I not proceed with my plan to bang my cousin during the Halloween masquerade ball?

Then, I thought, what if I got her pregnant? What if she had a baby that looked like me or her or us? Oh, God, more family members who look exactly alike. It makes me wonder about the Osmond family. It makes me wonder if brothers weren't sleeping with their sisters in that family. I can hear the banjos playing in the background now. I can see us living in a shack in the Appalachian Mountains with six or seven youngins and assorted barnyard animals while hiding out from the revenuers.

Yet, what if we did hit it off? What if she fell for me? What if when she discovered that it was me, her cousin, she didn't care? What if everything worked out? What if she has been lusting over me all this time? What if she's in love with me, too, but was too afraid to cross the incestuous boundary?

How cool would that be to have Dave make me up as...what? Shit? What could he make me up as? I didn't know what or who I wanted to be. Did I want to be a monster, vampire or ghoul or assume the identity of another person? Assuming the identity of another person held my interest, but whom? Maybe, he could make me look like a celebrity, but who? I had to give this some serious thought. This is my golden opportunity and I didn't want to screw it up.

"Uhm, hello, Dave, can you make me look like Brad Pitt so that I fool Angelina Jolie and make love to her?"

He's good, but he's not that good.

Then, when I overheard my mother talking in the kitchen with my aunt Jennie, my cousin Jenna, my sister Jessica, and my sister-in-law Joanne, the idea of who to be hit me and I knew. My aunt and cousin were talking about the upcoming Halloween masquerade ball that they were attending. They thought I was upstairs studying. They didn't know that I was sitting on the stairs listening to all that they said, as I always do whenever the Witches of Eastwick get together.

It was no secret now that the masquerade ball is X-rated and for adult fun only. When I found the invitation, I confronted them and they didn't deny that it was a swingers' dance. They all laughed their cackling laugh that made me think that they really were witches. It was then that I suspected that they were all swingers. Only, you don't like to think that your own mother and sister are slaves for cock. Seriously, I couldn't imagine that my sweet, innocent Jenna would be a swinger, too. There must be some mistake or misunderstanding.

Because there are no men in these women's lives, except for my sister-in-law, who is married to my brother, Jimmy, they attend this dance every year. He's away at war in Iraq and will be there for another year, at least. They all attend together and to sit at the same table. I feel sorry for the poor son-of-a-bitch who walks up to that table and hopes to get lucky with any of those Witches of Eastwick. They all stick up for one another and they all watch each other's back. If you deal with one, you must deal with them all. No guy would past the test of making it through five discriminating women.

I can hear them all now rejecting a guy who was brave enough or horny enough to walk up to their table.

"Let him go, he's a loser," I imagined my sister saying.

"Get lost, weirdo," I imagined my sister-in-law saying.

"Obviously, he's a pervert," I imagined my aunt saying. "Did you see the big bulge in his pants and the way he was looking at you?"

"I didn't like him right from the start. He looked too much like the guy who knocked us up," I imagined my Mom saying to my aunt.

"He looked gay to me," I imagined my cousin saying.

In the case of my aunt and my mother, personally, I think it's a bit weird that mothers would attend an X-rated masquerade ball with their daughters. And what's wrong with my sister and my cousin for wanting to attend a swingers' dance with their mothers? It's all very weird if you ask me. I don't understand any of it.

I mean, even if I knew who my Dad was, I'd be more apt to attend a baseball or a football game than to go to an X-rated masquerade ball with him. Never would I want to attend a swingers' dance with my Dad. It's just too weird. I can just see myself now.

"Did you get any pussy, yet, Dad?"

"Nah, son, but I have my eye on that hot blonde over there?"

"My sister? Gees, Dad, with all these women in the room, can't you pick one that is not a relative?" Now, you know why I'm into incest. It runs in the family.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Halloween Masquerade Disguise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds