• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 03

MILF Chronicles Ch. 03

12

Chapter 3: Sherry Reveals Her Secret

We both stared at the sheet of paper that Alex had left us. What chutzpa this guy has, pretending that we joined his damn 'club' of our own volition. "Well, I suppose we better read this." I said to my wife and we sat down on the sofa. Here's what it said:

------------------------

Welcome to the MILF Club

Mission

The club was formed to help sexy MILFs meet and socialize with their admirers. To this end the club's primary focus is finding friendly MILF admirers, recruiting like-minded sexy MILFs (and their husbands), and organizing social events where the two groups can enjoy their common interests.

Organization

The club is organized like many others, but because of it's distinctive mission, it has some differences. Here is how the members are categorized:

* President -- That's me, Alex. I started the club and I have veto power over all the other members. I also provide most of the funding, so get used to it!

* Advisory Board -- This is a group of three members that serve on a rotating basis. The board advises the President on many matters including, but not limited to, recruiting new members and MILFs, planning and organizing club events, suggesting rule changes, etc. Even though the President is not obligated to accept their advice, he still appreciates it and often does implement their ideas.

* Members -- These are the previously mentioned MILF admirers.

* MILFs -- They are the reason for the clubs existence! To qualify MILFs must be sexy, married, have at least one child (the "M" in MILF means "Mother" after all), and be friendly & playful.

* Husbands -- These are, of course, the husbands of the MILFs. They are really just honorary members, but are invited to most club events, nonetheless. Generally they help the events go more smoothly and support their MILF as necessary. They can be promoted to full members by the President if he feels they are deserving.

Rules

The first rule was already give to you personally before you joined the club, so we won't repeat it here:

2.Always smile when you are participating in club activities; it makes everything more enjoyable.

3.All "MILFs" must remove all their body hair as it is unsightly. A little well-trimmed landing strip is allowed. Sometimes events are announced with little lead-time, so keep it that way -- shave often as stubble is not attractive or comfortable.

4.Don't be late for an event and always dress as requested. For major scheduled events you will be given at least a week lead-time. These events are always at my house and you both are required to attend unless I write 'Solo' on the card in which case only the MILF will attend. You may also be required to attend ad-hoc events and you will get short notice of these. Sometimes both the MILF and husband will be required, but usually these are Solo events. Make sure you make arrangements with someone who can take care of your children with little notice, if you haven't already. No excuses will be accepted for missing events and punishment will result.

5.The club is private and you can't tell anyone about it or our events. Some people won't understand or approve of our fun, so let's not upset them and potentially expose ourselves to outside scrutiny.

------------------------

At the bottom was a small list of phone numbers, the first one being Alex's. "OK, I don't understand a few things." Sherry said after we finished reading it.

"Like what?" I asked.

"What's a 'MILF'? I know that the 'M' is for 'Mother', but what's the rest?" she replied.

"It stands for 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck'. You've really never heard that before?" I answered.

"No, I haven't. What's the deal with wanting to fuck mothers?" she asked.

"For some men, well maybe most men, it's erotic to think of doing the nasty with an innocent looking suburban soccer-mom type. The idea of stealing another mans property, if only for a short while, can be a powerful turn-on." I explained.

"Is it for you?"

"Sometimes." I said in a neutral tone.

"I've heard that some men are turned-on by watching another man have sex with their wife, are you?" she pressed.

"Not under these circumstances." I said, trying to avoid her question.

"That's not a no." she observed.

"The idea could be erotic, but reality is probably something else." She let it go at that.

Returning to the MILF Club rules she asked "What's this about a landing strip?" I didn't think my wife was this naive. I decided that we needed to talk more about sex and erotica.

"That's a small strip of hair left just above your vulva after the rest is shaved." I answered.

"They want me to shave my pubes completely bare?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yes."

"I'll look like a little girl -- with breasts. Do men really find that sexy?" she asked.

Again, all I could say was "Yes."

She looked disgusted. "Honestly, sometimes I think all you men are perverts!"

What could I say? It was true. "Well, you might find the smooth feel a bit erotic yourself."

Her only response was "Hmmff!"

At that point we could hear our oldest child stirring. "You better get dressed" I told Sherry, "and here, take this with you. We should probably keep this in the bedroom." She stood up slowly, obviously still sore.

"You want to keep it? What for?" she asked.

"It might come in handy later. Please just stash it somewhere safe." I replied.

"OK, OK, I'll put it in the bottom of the fire chest." she responded.

"Good idea."

The rest of the day we were busy with family duties and didn't talk about it at all. That night we were both very tired and just collapsed after the children were put to bed and slept all night.

The next day was Sunday and when the children went for their naps we decided to shave Sherry's pubic area. I had never done this before, so it took quite a long time. I was worried about razor burn down in her sensitive nether regions, so that morning when I was out running some errands I picked up some special shaving lotion and small razors which are designed for 'bikini' shaves. With that, scissors, and her regular razor (used to shave her legs) I managed to remove all her pubic hair. I was admiring how smooth and sexy it was as I rubbed in the after shave lotion, designed, the bottle said, to prevent rashes and 'bumps'.

"So what do you think?" I asked when I was done.

"Well, that lotion you just put on feels a little tingly." Then she stood up and looked at herself, nude, in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. "And it looks strange, but I guess I can get used to it." she said as she reached down and ran her fingers across the areas that used to have hair. "And it definitely feels weird...but not bad. What do you think?"

"I think it looks sexy as hell. Better than I thought it would, and it feels even better." I answered as I walked over to her and started stroking her bald pussy again.

"Yes, I can see what you think." she chuckled as she fingered my hard cock through my pants. "Want to go try it out?" she asked mischievously. Hell, I didn't have to be asked twice. I gave her my answer by dragging her across the hall to our bedroom and pushing her down on the bed.

Then I buried my face into her smooth snatch. The lotion made it taste a little funny at first, but it didn't take her long to flood my face with her juices, which I lapped up like a maniac. Just as she was about to cum I ripped off my pants, climbed up on the bed and sunk my cock into her hot tunnel in one stroke. The feeling of her smooth pussy every time I slammed into her was incredible. I started to feel myself starting to lose control, so I slowed way down and pushed up so that I could look into Sherry's eyes as I slowly pulled completely out of her and then pushed slowly back in.

"So how does that feel?" I asked.

"Ohhhh, really nice. When your pubic hair touches my bare skin it sets my pussy on fire." she said huskily. When she says words like 'pussy' and 'cock' I know she's hot.

"How about this, then?" I asked as I pushed all the way in and then moved my hips in small circles, rubbing my pubic hair into her hairless twat.

"Aaaahhhhhh" she moaned, "Oh god that feels so good. Oh god, I'm cumming." she squealed. As she started shaking and convulsing I knew I wouldn't last long so I jack-hammered into her a few times, making her grunt and setting off a second orgasm right on the heels of the first. Then I slammed into her one last time, as deep as I could, and shot my sperm powerfully into her impossibly hot and juicy pussy. It felt like I was emptying my entire body into her. I came so hard it almost hurt, and then I collapsed.

After that we agreed that we liked her pussy shaved, and I told her I would help keep it smooth and stubble free. If it got to be too much work we would look into getting it waxed, but she was not crazy about that idea for a number of reasons, not the least of which was modesty.

"Maybe we should call the police." Sherry suggested while we were cuddling afterwards.

"And tell them what? Even if they were able to get the video, it all looks consensual in the edited version and I doubt he kept the raw video with the incriminating footage. And at the moment he hasn't done anything else that's a crime that we can prove." I said. "Let's just wait and see what he does next and then decide what to do."

Sherry wasn't very happy with that course of action, but we really didn't have any options at this time.

The rest of the day went normally and we made love again that night, but more tenderly, before going to sleep. I got the feeling that we would both be getting a lot more sex from now on.

Monday and Tuesday were normal days, going to work and taking care of the children. We easily fell into our accustomed rhythm and Alex and his club became a bad memory, until Wednesday morning. I was at my desk working when a call came in about 10:30. The caller-id showed it was my wife from her office. "Hello hon, what's up?" I answered.

"Alex just called me." she said. I couldn't breath. "He wants me to meet him at 11:30 at a club downtown -- a strip club." she almost whispered that last part.

"Oh shit. Did he tell you what was going on? Is it just him or what?" I asked.

"No, he didn't say and from his tone I could tell he didn't want any questions from me. What should I do? I'm afraid." she said in hushed tones.

"Now don't panic, I'm sure he won't do too much in public, but you have to go or you know what will happen." I advised.

"I know, but why a place like that?"

I'm sure Sherry meant that as a rhetorical question but I hazarded an answer. "Probably just trying to rattle you. Keep your cool and do what you have to while keeping as discrete as possible. Give me a call when you get back to work." She said she would do her best and then told me she had to go.

It was difficult to work while waiting for my wife to call me back. Finally about 1:30 she called. "Are you OK, what happened?" I blurted out when I picked up the phone.

"I'm fine, but I can't tell you about it now." she answered.

"But" was I all got out before she interrupted me.

"Tonight, I'll tell you about it tonight after the children go to bed."

Once my wife made up her mind it was useless to try to change it, so I said "OK, tonight." We said our good-byes and hung up. It was difficult to get back to work, I really wanted to know what happened at the titty bar, but I forced myself to concentrate and push back my concerns about my wife -- she told me she was OK, and I had to believe that.

At home we tried to act normally, but there was a kind of tension, or perhaps apprehension in the air between Sherry and I. Finally it was bed time for the children and after we tucked them in and waited to make sure they were sleeping, we went down to the living room, shut the TV off, and sat down on the sofa. This is what my wife told me.

Sherry's account:

I arrived a few minutes early; I remembered that Alex did not like it when people were not on time. The place looked a little seedy and I had to stop in front of the door for a moment to collect myself. When I did walk through the door it was, of course, kind of dark inside, but I guess I expected that. I stood there in the entrance for a half minute or so while my eyes adjusted to the dark.

It was smaller than I thought it would be. There was a large bar area, a big stage and a couple of smaller, um, not exactly stages, but more like a platforms off to the sides. There was seating at the bar, of course, tables scattered around, and a few booths off to the sides. There was a girl dancing on the main stage dressed only in a small thong. She had large breasts that looked like balloons glued to her chest. I never understood why men liked that look.

Anyway, there weren't many men in the place, mostly blue collar, but there were a few business men as well. Then I spotted Alex, sitting in a booth off to the right side of the room near a small platform. I walked over to him, becoming aware of how over dressed I was for a place like that in my professional office suit. I was planning on sitting across from him, but he patted the seat next to him, so I slid in on his side of the booth.

He told me he was glad that I was on time but he didn't like my suit because it hid my "sexy" body. I told him that since I worked in the finance department in my company I had to dress professionally if I was to be taken seriously. Then the waitress came over and took our drink orders. Since I had to go back to work afterwards I asked for a coke.

"By now you have probably both thought about calling the police, and maybe you have event talked about it, but you are smart enough to know that you have no evidence of any illegal actions on my part. The only evidence at the moment is a video of you, apparently willingly fucking me and three of my friends silly while your husband not only watches, but aids and abets us. Are we on the same page?" Alex asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"What you don't know is that if I am arrested, die suddenly or am injured severely under even remotely suspicious circumstances a copy of your video will automatically be mailed to your workplaces, friends, and family. It will also be uploaded to a dozen Internet servers, some in countries where U.S. law enforcement has little sway. So don't get any ideas unless you want your lives and the lives of all the other MILFs in the club ruined." He threatened.

"Now on a more pleasant note, maybe you can tell me about this." Alex said as he pulled a picture out of his jacket pocket and placed it on the table. It took me a second but I did I realized it was of me! Back in my first year of college when I was rooming with Irene. I was in a little red and white baby-doll nighty. It was one of Irene's and I had always thought it was so cute. One weekend she decided to have a few people over for a costume party and I didn't have anything to wear, so she dared me to wear the baby-doll. I thought about it and since I knew all the people coming over I agreed. You're only young once, right? Just before the guests arrived she took that picture.

I asked Alex where he got the picture from. He told me that he dated Irene a few years after that and found it in a box with a bunch of others from that night. Ever since then he had wanted to meet me and when he saw my picture on your desk, he recognized me. Then he told me to unzip him and take out his cock. I didn't want to, but I didn't feel like I could refuse him, so I did. He then told me to play with it while I told him about that night, and not to lie since he had the pictures.

I told him that the party started out pretty tame. He wanted to know what the guests thought of my outfit, and I told him I got quite a few 'positive' comments. He wanted a few examples of what they said and I told him 'hot' and 'sexy' were the predominate words used. I was a little nervous at first since there were a couple of people there that I did not know, apparently brought along by one of the invited guests which made the ratio of boys to girls something like 2:1.

Anyway the alcohol was flowing and everybody was having fun and soon I forgot about my near nakedness and relaxed. Somehow I got convinced to join a game of truth or dare. It started out pretty lame, but after a few rounds it started getting more personal, of course. Eventually I was dared to go over to the window and lift my top up for five seconds. Now you have to understand that I did not have anything on under that top, but I would have my back to the crowd and it was dark outside, so I agreed.

When I lifted my top up it felt wicked and exhilarating, even though I knew nobody could see me. Everybody was counting down and just before they reached five there was a flash. Irene had taken a picture of me holding up my top like that! I only found out later that when she did that the window turned into a mirror and for a split-second everybody could see my breasts. Alex told me to call them 'tits' from now on and placed that very picture on the table. I had never seen this picture, Irene had told me they did not turn out except for that first one!

There I was with my back to the room facing the window, with my top pulled up, and in the window you could clearly see me from the front. I didn't realize I was grinning at the time.

That's when the waitress brought our drinks and asked if we wanted something from the grill. I was kind of embarrassed, Alex had left the pictures on the table and hadn't covered them up or anything. I kept wondering if she suspected where my hand was. Alex ordered a burger and I mumbled that I wasn't hungry. She left without any indication that she suspected anything was going on.

Alex told me to continue with my story, so I told him that the tone of the game had turned completely sexual at that point. I had a reputation for having talented feet, so I was dared to remove a guy's pants with just my feet. Alex wanted to know if I managed to do it, and I said yes, but it was difficult getting the zipper down. At that point there was a vote that once a piece of clothing was removed, it had to stay that way for the rest of the game. Almost everybody voted yes. Alex wanted to know how I voted. I didn't know how much he knew about that night, but I didn't want to risk punishment, especially not where I was, so told him the truth -- I voted 'yes'.

So anyway that guy had to leave his pants off, but I don't think he minded. Soon everybody was half naked and there was plenty of kissing and groping going on. Then I got dared to bring off one of the guys I didn't know with just my feet. And since I was supposedly so talented with them I would only get one minute. Then someone else wanted to know what would happened if I couldn't, and someone else suggested that I should have to take a shower with him. One of my new friends from school, Cheryl, offered to help me out, but there were objections.

Ultimately she agreed to join the shower should we lose. So he dropped his shorts and I started on one side while Cheryl started on the other. His dick was kind of thin, but at least seven inches long, so there was plenty to work with. I thought we were doing a pretty good job, but a minute passed and we just couldn't get enough stimulation with our feet, I guess.

Then Alex dropped another picture on the table. It was a little dark because I don't think the flash went off, but you could clearly see this guy with his head back, obviously enjoying himself, with me on one side and Cheryl on the other. You could tell we had our feet up in his lap even though the table blocked his crotch area.

At about that point the waitress brought his burger to the table. Just like before, Alex left all the pictures laying there and did not do anything to cover them up. She must have seen them, but she said nothing. If she suspected that I was jacking him off under the table I couldn't tell, but I was still very embarrassed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds