• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • To Bask in Breastford Ch. 03

To Bask in Breastford Ch. 03

12

As they drove into the quiet little town of Breastford both Coach Blue and Gretchen immediately began looking around. Coach Blue pit his eyes against the darkness to see if what Gretchen had said back at the store was true. He knew it was late, but it wasn't all that late. He strained his eyes trying to find a woman doing some evening errands.

Gretchen, on the other hand, was a little more subtle in her gazing. The busty brunette leaned back and sunk into her seat whilst looking out the windshield. She knew the chances of anyone seeing who was in the car were slim (usually there were no people out at this time). But she just didn't want to take that chance.

The street lights were buzzing. For the curious coach they were his hopes and dreams, but to the conserved brunette they were her worst nightmare. She wished they would all just go out, but they only got more abundant as they drove further into town.

"Take a right at the next turn." she said.

"Gotcha." Coach Blue answered. "Where are we going anyway?"

"To my mother's house." she said.

The coach thought for a moment. Even if he didn't manage to see any women on the way, dropping Gretchen off would ensure that he saw at least one more woman who lived here in Breastford: her mom. He looked at Gretchen slumping down into her seat. She looked absolutely amazing! She was just 18 after all. A woman pushing 40 might not be so lucky. And neither would he. After all, it didn't matter how big they were; who wants to play with balloons that have lost their luster and no longer bounce?

He looked at the busty beauty again. Looks like that just didn't come out of no where...

"We're almost there." Gretchen said, raising up from her seat. She seemed to be getting a little more comfortable as they approached their destination. "Just a few more blocks."

"Alright." answered the coach.

Up ahead he could make something out in the darkness. As they drove closer, and the "something" approached the light culminating from the street lights, he realized that it was a dog. A dog tied to a leash. The leash was strung out from the darkness following the dog, and closely followed by the leash was a high heeled shoe.

Seeing this, Gretchen went back to her slumped position. Coach Blue, however, was staring out the window intently, keeping one eye on the road and one eye on the sidewalk.

Coach Blue could almost hear the "clack" of the other heel as it hit the pavement. His heart began to pound as a long, slender leg took it's first step into the light on the sidewalk. It was soon followed by another beautiful leg. He felt his pants beginning to tighten. In the back of his mind he thought this was a little strange, considering he hadn't even seen this woman yet.

But that changed soon enough as a beautiful, well-figured woman stepped into view. She held the leash with a sweet, small hand. Her other hand swung at her side. Her brown hair was bunched into a red hat. She wore a khaki outfit, complete with skirt and jacket, like the kind you find at expensive clothing stores. The outfit hugged her every curve. Her skirt stopped just short of her knee, and her hips swayed as she walked along the sidewalk. The jacket bunched up slightly just under her bust, and she had the top button undone.

Coach Blue didn't know what to think. He could tell that the outfit she wore made her breasts look smaller than they actually were. But even so, they still looked above average. This was a beautiful woman, and she definitely had a rack on her, but "how big?" was still the question on his mind. He was giving himself a headache.

When the woman passed Coach Blue turned his head enough to stare at her beautifully round ass. It was perfect. Not too big that it was obscene; but not too small that it was...well...too small. He could definitely see himself tearing that ass up! Her tight buns forced her skirt to really work as she walked.

He had to turn his attention back to the road, but he continued to watch her from the mirror. As she walked, the woman placed her free hand on her hip; straightening her posture and enhancing her already Jessica Rabbit-like figure. Now her tight butt was really working that skirt. Coach Blue nearly drooled as he stared at the sexy silhouette.

"Ahem." came a voice from the passenger's seat.

The coach shook his head, trying to bring himself back to the car. His headache had now been replaced with a lightheaded-ness.

"Sorry...about that." Coach Blue said. For a second he had forgotten that Gretchen was in the car.

Gretchen had taken to sitting upright yet again. She brushed a wavy lock out of her face.

"Don't worry about it." she said, nonchalantly. "Just a couple more blocks."

They were only one block away from Gretchen's house when Coach Blue caught site of another woman, and this time there were no questions about it; Coach Blue almost swerved off the road.

The woman sported a pair of gray jogging shorts and a sports bra. Her sports bra did nothing to strap down her enormous jugs. They bounced generously as she jogged down the sidewalk. Coach Blue felt his pants grow even tighter as he drooled after the busty goddess. His eyes stayed glued to her massive breasts. He guessed they had to be at least E's!

Gretchen, once again, was sinking into her chair. But as she watched the woman through the mirror she thought she saw her do a double take, then turn around and stare after the car. Gretchen quickly got up and turned around to see the woman, but all she saw was the back of her head and tight butt as she continued her jogging.

Coach Blue seemed to be in a state of deep relaxation. But the conflict between his head and his other head was raging inside of him. In the back of his mind, a little voice told him he had had an erection since he entered that store.

"Right here." Gretchen said, pointing to a white house with a black SUV parked in the driveway.

Coach Blue pulled in front of the house, parking on the street next to the curb.

"I'm gonna go in and talk to mom for a few minutes, okay?"

Coach Blue still seemed to be in some sort of daze, like a zombie on autopilot. He noticed that across the street there was a busty blond sitting in a swing in her front yard. She had the biggest tits he had ever seen. He thought they were probably as big as the woman in the sports bra, if not bigger. Either way, they looked even larger on a girl her age. She seemed to be about Gretchen's age.

The girl stared at the car from across the street. Gretchen looked out and saw the girl in the swing.

"I want you to come in." she continued. "I'll come back and get you, okay?"

"Yeah..." said the coach. He was staring at the girl across the street, or rather at her enormous breasts. He stared at them as they swung back and forth...

"Okay..." Gretchen said, staring at the coach as she got out of the car. She walked up the sidewalk and into the house out of sight.

The girl continued to stare at the car, and Coach Blue continued to stare at her massive udders, hypnotized. They bounced and swayed as she kicked off from the ground lightly. The coach began to throb in his jeans. The things he could do with those bouncy biguns...

Now he had taken to rubbing himself through his jeans. The girl started to kick off from the ground a little harder, causing her tits to bounce under her tee even more. After about 5 minutes of this Coach Blue could no longer take it; he unzipped and pulled out his full length, hard and throbbing. He stroked himself in the driver's seat of his car as the girl's huge tits bounced with her swinging.

She kicked off from the ground faster and harder and harder and faster. Coach Blue stroked himself as he watched the busty display. The girl reached up as high as she could and gripped each rope on either side of her. Her huge melons were bouncing uncontrollably, obscenely as she swung on the swing. They jiggled violently underneath her tee shirt as she swung.

"Oh man ohhhhh!" Coach Blue moaned. He could feel his orgasm building. He had never seen such big, beautiful, bouncy breasts before.

The girl shook her head from side to side causing her long, dirty blonde hair to sway back and forth across her face. Her hair shook just as wildly as her massive melons. Coach Blue watched and knew that he could not hold it in any longer.

"I'm gonna cum!" he thought.

The busty blonde stopped shaking her hair around and arched her back, forcing her heaving rack out as far as she could as if to say "C'mon big, boy. Cum on these big jugs."

She stopped her swinging and sat there sticking her heavenly rack out, as if she were waiting. Her gigantic jugs continued to bounce and jiggle even after she had stopped swinging.

"Oh shiiit!" Coach Blue moaned as he came. It went everywhere. Some flew on the steering wheel, some flew on the dash, some even hit the speedometer and gas gauge. Coach Blue sat there, stroking his thick meat as it continued to squirt all over his car. He stared at the busty blond in her swing, still waiting as her big juggs slowly bounced back into place under her t-shirt. His final drops leaked out just as the girl's globes came to a complete halt.

"Aaah." he moaned in relief.

The girl had her head turned the entire time he was cumming. Now that he was done she finally turned her head. She stared down at her big breasts. They looked so round and soft, like two big pillows, where they sat surrounded by the pillowcase of her shirt. She put her hands on them and brushed them forward, as if she were cleaning them.

"Some dust must have gotten on them." Coach Blue thought.

He continued to watch as the girl stood up. She ran her finger from the top of her right jug across her t-shirt all the way down to her nipple. Then she put her finger in her mouth and sucked on it. What happened next was something Coach Blue wasn't sure of. She turned around and left. But he thought that before she turned around...he could've sworn he saw her wink at him.

Either way he forgot all about that as she turned giving him a great view of her rear. She wiggled it as she walked, and Coach Blue was sad he had cum too early.

He reached into the glove box and pulled out the wash cloth. The same one Gretchen had used to clean herself off. He now began using it on himself, and on his car. As he cleaned, he thought to himself.

There was something about this town. He had now seen four women who lived here, and each was what he would consider to be busty. Still, he found it hard to believe that every woman in this town was busty. It just wasn't possible.

But there was something else. Something in the air. It was a feeling. A palpable sense of comfort and relaxation. It was a sense of not caring about the consequences. The more he thought about it the more he thought he had hit the nail on the head. He had passed up a job opportunity, he had followed a teenage girl to an unknown town, he had done things with this girl that he would have never done back home, AND not to mention what had just occurred.

Sure he had masterbated before, but not often. And definitely NOT in public. But as he took a few more breaths he managed to calm down. He began to look at the here and now. And what was important now was getting cleaned up.

He had finally finished cleaning up after himself. As he reached down to zip up he noticed something odd; he was still hard. Usually it took him a while to get hard again, especially after cumming this much. He shrugged it off and threw the washcloth aside.

Boy had there been a lot of jizz. He had never spewed that much in his life. In fact the last 3 times he had cum had been significantly larger amounts than any other time in his life. It must have been because of those lovely big breasts...

Just thinking about all the nice racks he'd seen today was getting him even more aroused, which was not good since he was aroused already. Just as he managed to calm himself down, Gretchen finally emerged from the house. Coach Blue watched her big breasts move with her as she walked down the sidewalk. His prick gave a particularly hard throb when she opened the door and leaned her head in, showing off an impressive view of her cleavage.

"Uhh!" Coach Blue moaned. "Oh God..."

He felt like he was on the verge of yet another climax. He tried to calm himself down. Gretchen looked at the coach in worry.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Coach Blue looked away from her and shut his eyes.

"Yeah...I'm just..." Coach Blue began. "Could you turn around?" he said.

"What?" Gretchen asked, confused.

"Just turn around!" Coach Blue snapped.

"Alright alright, fine." Gretchen complied. She turned around to face the house.

Coach Blue did his best to think about non-sexual things. He finally calmed down when he thought about his wife. Boy was she going to be pissed. He had no idea what he would say when he called her tomorrow. But then, he wasn't sure about tomorrow period.

"Can I turn around now?" Gretchen asked.

"Yeah." Coach Blue answered.

Gretchen turned around, cleavage and all.

"Everything...okay now?" she asked, eyeing his crotch.

"Yeah yeah." Coach Blue responded, shifting in his seat. "I'm good."

"Alrighty!" Gretchen said cheerfully. "Now keep it in your pants a little bit longer. Mom wants to meet you."

"Um okay sure." Coach Blue said, getting out of the car.

He walked around and was immediately greeted by a hug from the busty brunette. His erection was being tortured now as he tried to keep himself from exploding again. The feel of her giant jugs was almost too much to handle.

They walked up to the front door and Gretchen opened it. The inside of the house looked just as good as the outside. There were tiled floors, it was spacey, the living room looked very elegant.

But it was Gretchen's mother that made his jaw drop.

She had to be a woman of at least 37, but she looked over 10 years younger. She might have been able to pass as Gretchen's older sister. He would have chuckled to himself at the thought of using that old line, but he was too busy ogling the beautiful milf.

She had long curly hair, the same color as her daughter's, but her hair was much more defined. It looked like it came straight out of a music video. Her face was like that of a 21 yr old vixen, but her green eyes hid so much more experience and wisdom. She wore a dark blue v-neck, and it was stretched across her abundant chest obscenely. It also showed off a generous amount of cleavage.

Coach Blue gasped as he saw how big her breasts were. They were so big and round they made Gretchen's look like mosquito bites! They were firm and bouncy, and so full of youth. They showed no sign of sag, they simply jutted out from her body to defy gravity. They sat above her flat stomach, much like her daughter's; the only difference being that Gretchen's were a little more conserved.

As she approached to say hello, Coach Blue noticed that her boobs had as much bounce as Gretchen's. He wondered if they also felt as good wrapped around him. If Gretchen's 36D pillows were enough to send his bed pole over the edge, he wondered how her mother's monstrous melons must feel.

The busty milf extended her hand to Coach Blue.

"Hi! You must be Coach Blue. Gretchen spoke...very highly of you..." she trailed off, eyeing the bulge in his pants. "I'm Paula."

"Uh yes ma'am that's me. Coach Steven Blue." he said, taking her hand.

As he shook her hand, it caused her jugs to jiggle. She stepped a little closer to him, and he had an excellent view down her blouse. Her cleavage was heavenly. He felt that same feeling of relaxation when he was in the car. Her tits were just so big, and they just begged for a man's touch. His eye's were glued to her chest, and he felt his penis throbbing; aching. Aching to be buried in Paula's pillows.

He glanced over at Gretchen. She was standing beside him. Waiting? What could she be waiting for? Her own luscious melons were just a few inches from Coach Blue as well. His manhood throbbed at the thought of being buried in them once more. He turned his attention back to Paula, and her heavy handfuls. They were so big! Bigger than Gretchen's...

He couldn't take it any longer. He felt his climax building. He stood there, embarrassed, as his cock erupted from inside his jeans. A large wet spot formed at the top of his thigh. He hoped neither woman would notice it, but just as he was thinking that they both managed to glance down and see what had happened. Paula's facial expression changed, and she took a step back as she realized what was happening.

He did his best to retain some dignity while he exploded. He tried not to show it. But it was obvious. When it was all over he struggled to find the right words as both women glared at him.

"I'm sorry..." was all he could say.

Gretchen stepped to the side a little, next to her mother. She gave a small smile in Coach Blue's direction.

"Coach Blue really likes it here, Mother."

Paula looked at her daughter in surprise, still shocked by what just occurred. Gretchen gave a small nod to her mother and glared at her as if to say "Say something!"

The beautiful milf nodded back in agreement and complied.

"Oh. I can tell." she said looking at Coach Blue. She looked as though she were trying to hide a smile.

"You're...you're not mad?" Coach Blue looked confused. He found it hard to believe that this woman wasn't offended.

The confusion and awkwardness was giving him a severe headache. After a few sharp pounds from his forehead the pain subsided, and was slowly replaced by a lightheaded feeling. He began to feel extremely woozy.

"Mad? Goodness no. Why would I be? You're a man after all." she responded.

Coach Blue looked as though he were going to pass out. He managed to nod at the busty milf's answer.

"You don't look too well, Coach." Gretchen said, stepping closer to him. Her D's were just a few inches away from his arm. Her mother looked at her and gave her a questioning glare as if to say "Do you know what you're doing?"

"My daughter is right, Steven. You don't look yourself. Perhaps you should have a seat."

She stepped closer to him, so that her chest was brushing up against his, and took him by the hand. Gretchen followed suit and took his other hand. Together they pulled him to the couch and urged him to sit down.

Coach Blue seemed a bit taken aback. He opened his mouth to protest, but his body had no intention of rejecting their implied request. He sat down.

"I uh...think that I should be going, Mrs..." he trailed off.

"It's Miss. Miss Paula Swanson." she corrected him as she sat down. She gave a small laugh. "Most people don't see me as a 'miss' or a 'Paula'.

She glanced at her daughter and gestured with her head that she should sit down as well. Gretchen gave a slight nod and sat down next to Coach Blue, opposite her mother.

"Yeah. It's just me and Mom." Gretchen said, taking her place on the couch. "She's a schoolteacher and I work at the store, so we manage to get by okay."

Coach Blue rested his hands on his knees, trying to maintain control of them. He looked from Paula's busty pillows back to Gretchen's lovely pair, and then back to her mother's.

"That's...nice." he said, his eyes glued to her chest.

Paula moved over a little so that her giant jugs were brushing against his arm. She looked at Gretchen, who soon followed her lead.

Coach Blue threw his head up and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, but that only seemed to make it worse. That hypnotic relaxation was in the air again, almost tangible; and every breath he drew only made him feel more and more relaxed. His head was still aching, but it seemed to come and go as per the relaxation. It was as though the pain and relaxation were fighting each other.

By this point all thoughts of leaving had exited his mind. All he could think about were the 2 big, beautiful pairs of breasts hovering just centimeters from his grasp, and yet out of reach. Especially Paula's. They stayed there, big and bulging in that tight fitting tee, teasing him. Testing him. Testing his throbbing cock, which had been ready to erupt 10 seconds after his last eruption, daring him not to explode.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • To Bask in Breastford Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds