• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Blonde Strapons Blacks Ch. 04

Blonde Strapons Blacks Ch. 04

The man I fell in love with is a six-foot-three, good-looking and solidly built black man named George Constantine. He is smart, funny and sexy. He holds a degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern University and a law degree from Suffolk University Law School. This fine black gentleman is quite successful and currently works as an Assistant District Attorney for the Suffolk County Prosecutor's Office. He's very good at what he does. I love him dearly. I just wish he weren't so damn demanding sexually. Oh, well. I'm the loving wife of a powerful man. I must do whatever it takes to please him.

That's why I've got him on all fours, face down and ass up with my dildo buried deep into his ass. Oh, and he's wearing my bra and panties too. Get the picture? That's what he asks of me and I'm giving it to him. My name is Melanie O'Braonain. I'm a six-foot-tall, thick and stacked, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed, forty-something Irishwoman living in the city of Boston. I'm a housewife who's desperately trying to make her relationship work. This is my story. I grip George's hips firmly and slam my dildo deep into his ass. He screams and begs me for more. I ram the dildo up his butt not because I'm one of those man-hating female domination types but because I love my man.

George has always been kinky, even when we were dating. I once caught him wearing my bra and panties in my dorm. Yeah, he's really into cross-dressing. You'd never guess it by looking at him. He's a very macho-looking black guy who used to play college football, back in the day. Yet he absolutely loves wearing women's clothes behind closed doors and loves it when I fuck his ass with my strap-on dildo. I'm the kind of woman who believes in making the man she loves as happy as he can be. So I embraced his kinky side and incorporated elements from his peculiar fetishes into our lovemaking.

Years ago, when we were dating, I even invited my gay friend Hayden Churchill to participate in one of our lovemaking sessions. Hayden is a big and tall, red-haired and green-eyed, twenty-something Scotsman who really likes black and Hispanic men. He and George had a lot of fun together. I remember it like it was yesterday. Hayden was lying next to me on my king-sized bed, completely nude. The dude looked really hot. George was busy sucking on the Scotsman's long and thick white cock. George really likes to suck cocks. Live ones or plastic, it doesn't matter. I've caught him playing with my dildos countless times.

Hayden thrust his cock into George's mouth, ramming it all the way to the back of George's throat. Luckily, George knew a thing or two about the finely tuned ways to deep-throat a big dick. He adjusted, and managed to take most of Hayden's cock into his mouth. He sucked Hayden's cock until he came. Then, he drank every last drop of the Scotsman's cum. A few moments later, they started fucking. George got on all fours and Hayden came up behind him. He thrust his cock into George's ass without further ado. George grunted as the Scotsman began fucking him in the ass.

I must say it was turning me on, watching my favorite black man getting by another man. Hayden slammed his dick into George's ass. George screamed as he got fucked. I could tell he liked it. His cock got mad hard as he got fucked in the ass. I already suspected that George was bisexual. This only proved it not just to me but to him as well. I don't mind being in a sexual and romantic relationship with a bisexual black man. As long as he's honest with himself and with me. I loved George the moment I laid eyes on him when I was a freshman at Northeastern and that hasn't changed. Watching Hayden fuck him was a turn-on for both of us. I fingered my wet pussy while watching the hot bi action. It didn't take me long to cum. What can I say? Watching two hot men getting it on does for me what the sight of two hot women sexing each other does for straight men. Lots of guys are surprised when they hear many women are into gay male erotica. Yet they think their obsession with lesbian sex is completely normal. Tough luck, guys! Call it karma, I guess. What goes around comes around.

Hayden and George had their fun. Afterwards, we parted ways. George was feeling quite happy. And he was really grateful toward me for arranging some gay male action for him. I just smiled. What are loving wives for? He was so happy that he took me on the spot, right after Hayden left. He just threw me on the floor and shoved his cock into my pussy. All ten inches of him. I gasped as he entered me. George began drilling his cock into my wet snatch like pussy fucking was going out of style. I had never seen him like this but I liked it. So I wrapped my arms around him, welcoming this sudden new passion of his.

George fucked me harder than ever before. After pounding my pussy for a few minutes, he put me on all fours. I like it doggy-style. However, he was no longer interested in fucking my pussy. He wanted my ass instead. I was down with that. He spread my plump butt cheeks wide open, and pressed his cock against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, he went inside. I've tried anal sex before but never with such a well-endowed black stud. George wasn't exactly gentle with me but I gritted my teeth and endured. Anything to make him happy. He slammed his cock into my asshole, going so deep with that initial thrust that I screamed in protest. George laughed and promised me he'd be gentler. He resumed fucking my ass only slightly less roughly than he did before. I felt like his cock was tearing my ass in half. He fucked me until he came, flooding my ass with his seed.

Yeah, George loved fucking me in the ass. But not as much as he loved getting fucked in the ass by my dildo. After a brief courtship, we got hitched. We had a few séances with Hayden, and they were fun. Unfortunately, he moved out of Boston. Went to Colorado for his job. This left me as the only person around to satisfy George's sexual needs. The way it should be, I think. Which is why I'm drilling his ass with the biggest strap-on dildo I could find right now. George screams as I sodomize him but I know he loves it. This black stud loves the feel of a dildo in his ass. Especially when a big white woman is strapping it on. I fucked him until I came. Then, I pulled my dildo out of his and noticed with satisfaction that the black stud's ass was now a gaping hole. I loved my handiwork.

A little while later, George and I lay side by side on the bed, our bodies covered with sweat. We were just catching our breath. George was smiling. I could tell he was happy. Why wouldn't he be? He's happily married to a sexy and very adventurous woman who embraces not only his bisexuality but his weird kinks and unique tastes as well. Most men can only dream of finding a partner like me. I kiss George goodnight, wanting to let him know he's lucky to have me. But I don't say anything. I've never been a chest thumper. Still, a little thank you every now and then would be nice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Blonde Strapons Blacks Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 556 milliseconds