• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A MILF Story, As Told By The Mother

A MILF Story, As Told By The Mother

12

I am what all the young studs describe as a MILF. I a 42 year old housewife that looks 30 if I might say so. I work hard to look good. I workout everyday, play tennis, swim, bike and golf. My husband has a high paying job that allows me to do this. We have a great home with a pool on the golf course. To have this lifestyle I have to put up with a little of my husbands philandering, and of course his very average cock. Below average actually about 5 inches.

I have a son who is 20 and in college. He's my only child and I love him to death. I think he's a real stud. He always has had lots of girlfriends. Some of them have confided to me that he has a huge cock that takes getting used. I have caught some glimpses of it when I have seen him in the shower. He must have gotten that from my side of the family. I know it's not from his father's. His school is about 200 miles away. He is a Junior and really doesn't come home enough. I miss my baby boy.

I really have tried to take care of myself. I am on the tall side about 5" 8". I have long shapely legs and all the sports have kept my ass from falling. It's high and tight. I keep my tummy flat and even have a little six pack when I tighten it up. Having only one child has helped that I think. I have long brunette hair. Of course my best feature, and the one people notice first, are my breasts. I have always had big ones, with big nipples, and they got bigger when my son was born. I have to switch between a DD and FF bra depending on the brand. They are all me and I have worked hard to minimize any sag. They are heavy, but I, and pretty much everyone else I know, thinks they look great.

Some of my friends think I look like that reality TV start from the show The Hills, Audrina Patridge, except my tits are bigger and her's are huge. If I ever go out, and I do this when I am feeling naughty, in tight jeans and a low cut shirt with no bra people will stop and stare. I have seen a guy have a wreck in the grocery store parking lot because he was looking at me instead of paying attention.

I haven't had any affairs after 22 years of marriage. Well I gave the UPS guy a blowjob once. He was black and I had to see what size it was. It was OK just not what I had dreamed about. I find myself dreaming about my son a lot. He has the monster cock. Someday's the desire to touch it and stroke it is so great I can't stand it. I usually have to masturbate with one of my dildos that I know doesn't come close to his size. I have let him catch me coming out of the shower before. I know he has looked. I also know he has to hide his erection after. I know I drive him crazy when I am around the pool in a bikini. I still look really good in them. A couple of his friends have seen me in one and I know I saw swelling bulges in their shorts too.

It has been a great summer. The weather has been perfect and it is still warm even now at the end of September. I have spent a lot of time working on my tan. I love to lay out at our pool and if I know nobody is around I will sunbath in the nude. I have only been caught a couple of times by our pool boy, but I think he is used to walking in on nude sunbathers. I usually cover up with a towel quickly, after I make sure I give him a good show. I have a nice even tan. Not too dark and obnoxious. Just healthy looking and looks good with a white bikini.

The pool is where I find myself today. It is a Saturday in late September. It is warm and the sun is shining, no clouds. My husband is off playing golf like he does every Saturday. It's an all day affair of golf, gambling, drinking and flirting with the cart girls. I won't see him until late afternoon. It's almost noon when I put on my swimsuit and head to a lounge chair at our pool. It is one of my favorite bikinis. It really shows off my tan well. If I wear it to the pool at the club guys will drop their drinks.

I lay down on the soft padded lounge chair with my big sunglasses and a book to read if I want to. It feels really good in the sun and I wonder if today would be a good day for a little nude sunbathing. I really don't care if people see me. Hell it kind of turns me on to know that people would look. I undo the ties on my string bikini top and take it off. My big breasts come free. I slide my bottoms off and put them with my top. I have a towel near by just in case. I have no tan lines. I have had most of the hair around my pussy lasered off except for a little patch of a landing strip above my slit. Even my pussy is tan, I had to be careful down there. About six months ago I felt especially naughty and went and got a tattoo. It's a nice little V shape of some roses right above my ass in my lower back. You can barely see it poking above the waist of my jeans if I have crop top on. It makes me feel sexy and I like it.

I am just soaking up the sun, enjoying the day. It feels great to be naked and out in the sun. Whenever I start feeling a little horny I think of my son. I haven't seen him for a couple of months. He stayed at school through the summer. Fall Classes have started now and I don't know when he is coming home. I wonder how many hot coeds he is banging with that big cock. I squeeze my legs together wishing I was one. I had a Bloody Mary and I am drifting in and out of a nap. I hear something. It sounds like a car in the driveway. I hear the gate to the backyard open and close quietly. I am lying there nude but I have my big sunglasses on so I can watch someone approach and they will think I am asleep. Who could it be? The pool boy, no it's Saturday. My husband, no way he would skip golf. I hear someone approaching quietly. My heart is pounding with excitement. I slow my breathing so it looks like I'm asleep. I look to the side as best I can and I see him. It's my son. He is home from college to surprise me.

I don't move an inch. For all he knows I am sound asleep. I feel him get closer. I also feel his eyes taking in my nude body as I lay there in the sun. My chest rises and falls slowly and I know he is looking at my tits. He stands very still for quite awhile. He finally moves some, down to the foot of the lounge I'm laying on. I know he's trying to get a better view of my pussy. He stands there looking and I risk it and pretend to move in my sleep and I open my legs some more. I know he is getting a full view of my pussy lips and my clit and I know it's sticking out. He moves back to the side but closer. Almost like he wants to inspect my pussy closer. I see him lean down. His face is maybe 8 inches away from my crotch. I hear and feel an intake of air. He is finding out what I smell like. He is breathing in my scent. If I wasn't wet before I am now. I wonder if he has noticed my nipples have gotten hard? He stands up and I can see a huge lump in his shorts. Is that his cock? Have I turned him on again? It looks very big. He backs away some more. I can't just lay here forever. I pretend to wake up slowly. Stretching some. He moves quickly back to the gate and closes it quietly.

When he has left the backyard I get up and put my bikini back on. I wrap myself in a towel and I go into the house, into the kitchen. I start getting some sandwich stuff out for lunch. He has not come in the house yet. I go to the front window and I see him sitting in his car. He is probably trying to get his erection to go down. One that I caused to rise up. I go back to the kitchen and wait. Soon I hear the front door open and I hear him announce that he's home. I call his name, "Billy" from the kitchen and he comes in there.

I say, "Oh my what a surprise, welcome home I have missed you so much."

He gives his Mom a hug, even though I am wearing a towel and a bikini underneath. He squeezes my big tits to his strong chest. He says he just decided to surprise me and that me missed me. I told him his Mom missed him too and I was glad he was here. He set his big duffle bag down and said it was full of dirty clothes.

I laughed and said, "Just set it in the laundry room I'll do those later. Billy, I was just making lunch, do you want a sandwich?"

College boys are always hungry so of course he said yes. I made our sandwiches and we ate the sitting on stools at the kitchen island. My towel had started to loosen and slip down a little and I caught him catching looks at my cleavage.

After we finished he asked, "Where's Dad?"

I said, "Well it's Saturday so he is where he always is, the golf course. I don't expect to see him until late afternoon or early evening."

I caught him looking at my tits again and I said, "Billy it's such a beautiful day I was going to sunbathe. There are not to many nice days left. Why don't you go to your room and get on a pair of swim trunk and join me?

"That's a great idea Mom." and off down the hall to his room he went.

I made a Mai Tai for me and got him a beer. He was over 18 so I had no issues with that. I got back to my lounge and removed my towel and laid back down in my bikini. In a few minutes he came out on to the pool deck in some board shorts. I offered him the beer and he laid down on the lounge next to me and drank it. From behind my sunglasses I could tell he was stealing looks at me. I felt really sexy in this bikini, but I wished I was back to being in the nude. After he finished his beer and stole a few more looks he decided to go for a swim. I imagine that he had some parts he needed to cool off. He jumped in the pool and swam around a bit. He came to the side of the pool close to me and put his arms up on the side looking at me. I was enjoying the sun when he spoke.

He said, "You know Mom I noticed something. You don't have any tan lines. How did that happen?"

I smiled at him and said, "Well Billy most of the time I am alone back here and I like to take my top off and sunbathe topless."

He was quiet for a moment then said, "So if you sunbathe in your swimsuit it will mess up your tan you have been working on?"

I said, "Yes it might, there is a possibility I will get tan lines."

He said, "Well heck Mom, don't mess up your tan. You can sunbathe topless, it won't bother me. You're my Mom and besides I have seen plenty of girls topless at the pool."

I didn't want to know about that stuff. I decided to play along. I knew what he wanted.

I said, "Are you sure Billy, you would mind seeing your old Mom? I don't want to gross you out."

He shook his head and said, "First of all Mom you are not old. Second you look fantastic, in fact you're hot, all my buddies say you're a MILF."

I knew exactly what he was talking about but I played dumb.

I said, "OK then if it's no big deal I'll take my top off."

I reached behind my back and pulled the strings on my top that undid it. I pulled it over my head and laid back and relaxed with my huge breasts in full view of my son. There was no doubt he was looking. He hadn't moved an inch from the side of the pool. When I took the top off my exposed nipples were rock hard as big as my thumb. Through my sunglasses I saw one of his hands move under the water and I knew he was stroking his big cock. This was oh so naughty. This was my son. I couldn't help it. He was making me so hot. He swam around a little then came back to the side.

He was looking at me when he said, "Mom when I said you didn't have any tans lines I meant all over. Won't those bikini bottoms cause those if you leave them on?"

I said, "Yes they probably will, what should I do?"

He pretended to be the concerned son. "Well I would hate to be the cause of you messing up such a great tan. Just pretend I'm not here. You can take those off. You're my Mom and it's no big deal."

I played along. I stood up and played with my bottoms, pulling on them turning around and showing my ass.

I said, "Are you sure? Son's aren't supposed to see their Mommies naked."

He laughed and said, "Don't worry Mom. Besides I have seen plenty of naked women before."

Hmm I thought. Not like this he hasn't. I turned my back to him and peeled my bottoms off. When I turned around he had seen a great view of my naked ass and now he got a look at my pussy. I laid back down on the lounge. I spread my legs just enough to where I knew he saw everything he needed to see.

After a few minutes where I knew he was gawking at me I rolled over on my stomach and called to him. "Billy would you please come up here and put some oil on Mommy's back so she doesn't burn?"

"Sure Mom." He said, and I heard him get out of the pool and walk up to me.

He dried off some then pulled a stool up and squirted some suntan oil in his hand. He started rubbing my shoulders and the coconut scent of the oil filled the air. He moved down to the rest of my back and massaged my sides and the part of my tits that were pressed out because they were smashed beneath me. As he moved down lower on my back he stopped.

He said, "Mom you got a tattoo."

I said, "Yes I did, do you like it?"

He said, "Hell yes, I love tramp stamps."

So that's what they call these. Did he think I was a tramp? I could be his tramp. I told him not to stop and to put some oil on my ass. He kneaded my ass cheeks and it felt so good. He moved down to my thighs doing the inner and outer. He got within an inch of touching my wet pussy. Finally he finished and I told him thank you. He sat back down on his lounge. I laid on my stomach for awhile. I looked at him and saw his bulge. I wonder if that is painful.

I turned to him and said, "Billy you should try sunbathing without those shorts. It really feels great. After all I'm your mother, I have given you hundreds of baths, I know what you look like."

All he says is, "OK" He gets up, undoes the lace tie and pulls the board shorts right off. I try not to stare. He is on his back and his cock is laying on his thigh. It's huge. At least twice the size of his father's and as thick as my wrist. It's not even hard yet and it's at least 10 inches. I keep stealing looks at it. Finally I have to cool off. I raised myself up off the lounge to stretch. I know he's looking. I slowly walk toward the pool. I step in and walk down the steps slowly. I submerse myself in the cool water and swim out some, but not leaving where I can stand up.

I see a movement then a big wall of water hits me from the splash he makes when he jumps in the deep end When he breaks the surface I laugh and splash him. He splashes back and the water fight is on. We are splashing back and forth and he moves in closer. I move back and he keeps coming. He gets close enough to grab my arm and I scream like a school girl. He pulls my arm and then grabs my waist pulling me in close. I am laughing. Mom and son are playing in the pool except we are naked and the son has a hard on. He pulls me close. My back to his chest. I feel his hard cock between my ass cheeks. I decide to play a little and I grind my butt back pushing his cock farther between them. He is tickling me now and he reaches around and grabs one of my big tits.

I laugh and say, "No fair, No fair, you can't grab those, my tits are off limits."

He pulls me tighter and says, "Oh yea." he reaches out and grabs the other one.

He is pinching and pulling on my nipples. It feels great. I don't want him to stop. He gives my big jugs a healthy squeeze then spins me around to face him. He holds me close, my tits pressed against his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I feel his big hard cock between us. My clit and pussy are pressed against it.

I look at him and say with a smile, "That wasn't fair, you grabbed my tits."

He smiles back and says, "Yes I did, and you loved it."

I smiled back confirming his statement. I grind my pussy into his cock. I lean forward and kiss him. It's anything but a Motherly/Son kiss. I ram my tongue into his mouth and I pull him tighter to me.

When we break the kiss I look him in the eye and say, "You said some of your buddies thought I am a MILF. Do you think I am a MILF?"

He swallowed hard and said, "You are the hottest woman I have ever seen. Hell yes you are a MILF."

I smiled back and said, "Then I am a Mother who you would Like to Fuck?"

That question hung in the air and he finally said, "More then anything."

I kiss him on the lips and unwrap myself from him. I take him by the hand and lead him to the steps. We climb out of the pool and walk to the pool lounges and our towels. I towel off quickly and then start to dry him. I work my way down his front until I am kneeling in front of him. I rub his big cock with the towel. The I throw it the table. His huge cock is right in front of my face. I start to reach for it but stop.

I look at him and ask. "Can I touch it?"

He smiles down at me and says, "It's yours, you can do anything you want with it."

I smile back and reach out with both hands and gently wrap them around his cock. It is very heavy. I lift it up and give the big head a kiss. I kiss it again this time flicking my tongue for a taste. I press my lips against the head again this time sucking as much as I can in my mouth. I hear him groan. I can get almost half of him in my mouth and throat. I use both hands on him and shove as much as I can take into my mouth.

I know he has been aroused for quite awhile so I know he won't last long. I long for his taste, his essence going down my throat. I am actually pretty good at giving blowjobs. I can tell he is enjoying this one. I start to suck and stoke him with more urgency. He has his hands on his hips and his eyes closed.

He say's through clenched teeth, 'Oh God Mom I'm cuming, here it comes."

I feel his glans swell and he stopped thrusting. I pull his cock out of my mouth until only the head is in. I feel it boil up then it's here. He young seed shoots out of his cock onto my tongue. I swallow quickly because I know more's coming. I stroke his cock with two hands with just the head in my mouth as he continues to spurt. When he starts to slow down I suck more in flicking it with my tongue. Finally he starts to go soft and I pull it out. I didn't spill a drop and I smile up at him.

He says, "Damn Mom that's the best blowjob I have ever had."

I let go of his cock and get up off my knees and lay down on the lounge. I open my legs and arms reaching out to him.

"Time to eat Mommy's pussy son." I say to him.

He dives in and I am surprised to find out he really knows what he is doing. I wonder who taught him to eat pussy like that? He kisses my inner thighs and slowly works his was to my inner lips. He kisses those the flicks my opening with his tongue. He works on me for ten minutes and hasn't touched my clit once. I am climbing out of my skin. I have to have him on my clit. He finally flicks it with his tongue, once, then two times, then three. He is teasing me and I grab his head and smash it to my pussy. He sucks in my whole clit and I go over the edge. I start bucking off the cushion. He is nibbling my clit with his teeth. Involuntary spasms are running through me. Finally he sucks on it very hard and rapidly thrums it with his tongue. I explode soaking his face and the cushion with my juice. When he feels me slowing down he wisely releases my clit because it gets too sensitive. He stands up and wipes his face on a towel. I look up and notice he is rock hard again.

I reach up to him and say, "Come here baby I need you."

He comes to me carefully laying on me. I wrap him in my arms and whisper in his ear that I love him. We kiss and I feel his hard cock press into my belly. As we are kissing he is squeezing my tits, pinching the nipples. He readjusts his position and his cockhead is very close to my entrance. I open my legs more and he reaches down and rubs it against my clit.

He says to me. "Please Mom, let me put it in you. Even if it is for just a few seconds. I need to see how it feels."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A MILF Story, As Told By The Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds