• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Absence Ch. 01

Absence Ch. 01

This very short piece is an attempt to capture at least something of that almost euphoric sense of 'timelessness' that can be experienced, both during and immediately after having had the most amazingly satisfying sex - a period during which our thoughts and memories have the time-space in which to both meld and, sometimes, wilfully wander.

*

She lay there - physically weary, but still bathed in the golden, rose-tinted glow that the last two hours of blissfully ecstatic love-making had left her in - yet, in spite of those utterly wonderful feelings, saddened by the sudden emptiness of the other half of her bed.

The scent of him - of them, and of what they had done together - still clung to both the sheets, the adjacent pillow and perhaps even to her very skin - a smell that even though he was not still there beside her, somehow still managed to send small rippling shudders of excitement throughout her entire body. A scent that in some ways was even more powerful than the much more earthily musky one she could sense continued drifting up from several still wet patches on the sheet beneath her - and undoubtedly also from the oozing stickiness she could even then feel was still slowly seeping from down between her legs.

Two hours of the most amazing sex, sex such as she had never previously experienced, and even in her most feverish of fantasies, had not really considered would be physically possible.

And all that from an evening which she had initially, very nearly opted out of.

Sure it was her birthday, but all her closest friends and family had agreed that a mid-week celebration would in fact be no celebration at all - so the grand party had been arranged for next Saturday. But of course someone in the office was bound to know that today had been the day, and it hadn't taken too many insistent urgings of her work-friends to persuade her that a meal and a few drinks was more appropriate than going back to her lonely flat. Then when Sally reminded them that her brother was one of the assistant managers at a new dance club not that far from them, everything seemed to fall into place far too smoothly to even try to resist.

Having shared a long, loud and giggly meal at the Mexican place, they had finally moved on, and of course a group of such attractive and clearly fun-loving girls really had no need of Sally's connection to get themselves inside the club.

She was not a regular visitor to such places, but this one seemed much like those she had been to; the darkness lit primarily by a range of multi-coloured lights, many of them skittering laser-like in a seemingly totally uncoordinated pattern - and the prices of the drinks were of course absolutely outrageous.

But she danced, with various guys, and as her friends all seemed to be making a serious attempt to make her evening somehow special, she was in fact really quite enjoying herself.

Then Sally disappeared for some minutes, to reappear with him beside her - and from the moment she first set eyes on him she felt something inside herself 'click' on.

He was tall - she had always preferred tall men; but unlike many of them, he held himself fully upright, with an almost military bearing. In fact she could easily imagine him dressed in some kind of uniform - and like many women, she had found those men had a special 'something' about them.

He was well-built, neither 'beefy' nor 'scrawny', but appeared to have just the right kind of shape - perhaps it was the broad shoulders that gave him that look.

His suit was presumably the approved dress for a club manager; dark, and cut to fit him perfectly. A crisp, mid-blue shirt and neatly patterned tie gave him an overall appearance that would not have been out of place in the management corridor of the place where she worked.

His hair, thick mid-brown and neatly trimmed, completed his 'managerial' look.

But as he and Sally drew nearer, it was his eyes that she now most clearly remembered. Light hazel, but with highlights that sometimes seemed to dance like sunlight glancing off the surface of wind-fidgeted water, and at other times looked far more like the club's pin-point laser-lights.

It was of course, Sally's brother - Jay - and, unlike many guys, rather than using the meeting as an opportunity to kiss everyone, he shook each of the girls' hands. But she thought, held hers for just those few short seconds longer than was really necessary.

'I understand you're the Birthday Girl!' he said - his voice deep and well modulated.

She smiled and nodded in reply. 'So, may I have a dance with you?' he asked politely - a request she was of course, delighted to accept.

He danced well; showing both an appreciation of the music and well co-ordinating his body's movements. But it was the way she saw him watching her that had the strongest effect - those eyes seemed to linger long enough to be actually seeing right down through what she was wearing, not only seeing her body, but somehow delving even deeper, perhaps even reading the thoughts that his mere presence sent tumbling through her mind.

Thoughts of how moistly soft his lips looked, of how they would feel when pressed against hers. Of what he would smell like when he held her close. Of how slender his long fingers were, and what pleasures they might stimulate when wandering here and there over her. Of what the rest of him might look like without that suit.

Thoughts that stirred, then melted her, thoughts that left her feeling light-headedly dizzy, thoughts that soon had that moistly warm feeling creeping up from its centre between her legs to slowly suffuse right through the rest of her.

So when that set ended, when there was relative silence around them and he took her hand and said - 'Look I know it's silly, that we have only just met, but I really would like a chance to get to know you, maybe talk for a while. So could I persuade you to at least have a drink with me, please?' - she hesitated only a moment before answering - 'Why not! But I don't think we'd be able to do much talking in here - and you're on duty, aren't you?'

He grinned - and she liked the look of that too - then explained. 'We have a small VIP room; it's just a more expensive bar actually, but it is very much quieter than it is in here. And as to work, well it's the middle of the week so as it will remain pretty quiet one of my friends can easily take over my duties. Give me five minutes to fix it - meanwhile you can tell your friends what you're doing - and I'll meet you back here.'

It had been as easy as that, and no more then ten minutes later they were sitting side by side in a small alcove in the bar in the upstairs room.

She told him her name - Jody - he smiled and said maybe sharing the same initial was a good sign they might get along together, then he continued by asking what work she did - and they were off on a rail-less roller-coaster of conversation that took off in first one direction and then another. He made her chuckle and sometimes even laugh out loud - she liked a man who could that without seeming to be even trying to do so. He listened attentively when she was telling him something of herself, of her life - and she liked that even more. He was clearly not just witty but also extremely intelligent - in fact she discovered that in the day-time he was in his final year at university - and she liked that too.

In fact in less than an hour or so she had found that there was absolutely nothing about him that irritated her in the slightest way - and that was really something that she had never found in any other guy.

So when eventually she'd said that she had better start thinking about leaving - after all she did have to go to work the following morning - and he asked if he might drive her, it took her only a moment or two for her to accept.

And, having told her friends what she was doing, and registered the knowing gleam in each of their eyes - and especially Sally's - she slid into the car beside him, knowing she had exposed a bit more leg than she might have ordinarily done, then watched as those long-fingered hands swiftly and skilfully drove them through the late night traffic.

As she sat there, staring through the windscreen, but seeing nothing but those hauntingly expressive eyes - eyes that she felt had already seen right inside her - she wondered if he knew just how strongly her body was already longing for him. Her breasts were sensitively swollen, aching to be touched, fondled - their nipples needing to feel his lips around them. And her pussy seemed to be unusually insistently demanding - already moistly pouting - inflamed, and already yearning for the relief of some sort of action from him.

In that state it was only natural that when he pulled up outside her apartment block, she turned, thanked him and asked if he would like to come inside for a coffee or a nightcap.

It was only in the lift - when he surprised her by not trying to kiss her - that the thought occurred to her, that her underwear was of the eminently practical, work-day variety; cottontail briefs and a comfortable but purely functional bra. Not the sort of underwear she would have chosen if she had had the vaguest inkling of how the evening might turn out.

So, once she had opened the front door and shown him into the small but cosy lounge-room, she hurriedly excused herself and, after a quick stop in her bedroom, headed for the bathroom - where she dispensed with her pantyhose, then slipped on the plum coloured - and quite shamelessly lacy - bra and panty set she had bought in a rare moment of ever-hopeful fantasy.

Then, having relieved herself, she quickly touched-up her lipstick and hair and went out feeling even sexier than before.

Unlike the minute or two they'd had in the lift, that time she was in no way disappointed - no sooner had she rejoined him than he was slipping one arm around her, gently drawing her closer, then said in a low but serious voice. 'I'm sorry if I offend you Jodie, but if I don't find out what it feels like to kiss you I think I might forever regret it.'

And he did what her lips had been yearning for since the first moments she'd seen him - he kissed her!

His lips felt exactly as she hoped they would; pressing firmly against hers, yet doing so in the most soft and caring kind of a way - then giving her a long-lasting kiss that made her whole body tremble, made her legs feel suddenly much weaker, made her inside suddenly turn to jelly.

She had responded - of course - sliding her arms around him then down to take a firm grip of what she found was a pair of extremely firmly rounded buttocks, and urging him to press himself much more tightly against her.

And he had. Then, as though following her cue, he slipped one hand up between them, to curl around one of her tautly straining breasts, then - and even as she felt the tip of his tongue probing forward - he began slowly and carefully squeezing and fondling it.

Of course once they had reached that stage it had not been too long before he was undoing buttons, zips and, with a series of expressions of delight at what he was uncovering, soon had her down to just those plum coloured bra and panties - then himself down to no more than a pair of already powerfully bulging briefs.

They had hurried to her bedroom, and once there she was soon to discover that his style of love-making was one that both touched her emotionally and fired her physically. Initially treating her body - every single part of it - as though it was some extremely precious object, an object that needed to be handled with both care and fondness. And, unlike so many other men, he also took his time - time during which he stroked, caressed, kissed, licked and sucked her in the most exciting ways. Ways that amply demonstrated that those fingers, hands, lips and tongue knew exactly how to stir the already burning fire into something that felt more like a fiercely blazing furnace. An inferno that needed but one thing to actually quench it.

And it was only then - only when she had almost given up hope that he would - that he slid himself, slid his equally fiercely throbbing cock, straight into her, thrust it deep into the very heart of her.

Once there - once housed tightly within her - once he had stretched, and then totally filled her - he began moving in time with their by then mutual need. Sometimes driving slowly but deeply, sometimes doing so faster and even deeper, sometimes - as though providing a short breathing space for their otherwise breathless ardour - using just the head of it to, almost teasingly, rub itself in and out against her hotly inflamed pussy-lips.

She had no way of knowing whether or not he had somehow managed to hold himself back, but it was only once the first of her two orgasms had finished surging through her - once she felt a third immediately begin to ripple its way upwards - only then that she felt the unmistakeable signs of his own rising within him. Felt the sudden increase in tension in his muscular body, felt the stronger and deeper pulses surging through his cock, heard the long, hissing sound of his suddenly indrawn breath - only then did she know that he was about to unload his bottled-up semen into her.

And he did, with cries of sheer exhilaration - 'Jodie! Oh Jodie, you're fantastic!' - he powered even deeper, his cock surging as it pumped, pumped again, and continued doing so long enough for her to crest another of those deliriously ecstatic climaxes.

Then, unlike most other men, he had not only lain so she could curl herself warmly against him, but he held, stroked and continued to gently fondle her - much of the time murmuring words she had rarely heard at such times. Words that told her how beautiful he thought she was - how expressively hypnotic her eyes were - how softly seductive her hair - how he had wanted to kiss her from the moment he saw her mouth - and many, many more words that told her just how much the other parts of her gorgeous body had excited him.

And, wonder of wonders, he had not only not drifted off to sleep, but he had some time later rolled her over, on to her stomach, then he had begun to make love to her all over again! Finding as he did so, places of erogenous sensitivity she had not even been aware she possessed.

Only when he was certain she could not take any more of his fondling and probing fingers and tongue, he lifted her, then once again slid that long, and already rigidly re-throbbing hardness of his cock back into her.

And that time he had quite literally, fucked her! And that time that was of course exactly what she had wanted - needed - him to do!

But then, some little time after those climaxes had ripped through both of them - time when he once again held and softly caressed her - he had left her, left her to lie there, wet with perspiration, and even wetter with his and her emissions, left her to lie there alone, with only these continuingly powerful thoughts of him to keep her company.

And of course those thoughts, coupled with her still vividly fresh memories, had created even deeper longings and needs within her, again.

So she lay there, letting her fingers do their very best to recreate at least some of that blissfully ecstatic time he had given her. Some slipping deep into herself, sliding through the almost swamp-like mixture of mucous and semen, stirring both it and herself as they probed for that spot that would likely trigger just one more relieving climax. The others, at first almost playfully - only later doing so rather more briskly - teasing and stroking her still firmly, and unbelievably sensitively swollen clitoris.

And of course although they were a very poor substitute for what his lips, his hands, his cock, had done for her, in time she felt herself responding - bending her knees as her legs both spread wider and drew themselves upwards so her body, her pussy was as gapingly open as it had been when he had been thrusting most powerfully into her.

And as she felt herself drifting back into that timeless place, a place where she had experienced such utterly blissful euphoria with him - she heard, as though from somewhere very far off, the sound of rushing and falling water. A sound that momentarily reminded her of the sound of a waterfall pouring itself down into the darkly deep pool beneath it.

Then, just as the first strong wave of release began to surge up from somewhere equally deep inside herself, as she felt herself drifting helplessly away on its crest, she heard another sound - a more sharp and metallic 'click'.

Opening her until then tightly clamped eyes, she saw him - saw him even through the red, hazy mist of her rearoused passions - saw him staring open-mouthed at what must have been an almost obscenely graphic image of her, of her finger-filled but otherwise rawly gaping pussy.

It was only seeing him standing there, seeing him staring unblinkingly at the sight of her splayed so openly like that, that she remembered that he had merely said he had had to go the bathroom.

But her moment of panicky embarrassment passed when she saw his hand drop down to his already quickly re-stiffening cock, saw him grin broadly, saw him stepping forward towards her - and she immediately felt certain that the rapturous times he had given her just a short time earlier were about to be started and repeated all over again...

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Absence Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds