• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In His Hands...

In His Hands...

12

Despite the feeling of the sun burning her pale freckled shoulders she shivered slightly as a small bead of sweat trickled down her neck, catching that most sensitive spot before continuing down between her shoulder blades and disappearing under the white strappy vest she wore.

The cloying smell of hot tarmac and the glare from the suns reflection in the windows of the shops were giving her a slight headache.

This summer had seemed to stretch on and on, and while the warm evenings, sitting on the grass, drinking beer and laughing with friends had been the best times ever, the long scorching, headachy days, in the smoggy air of outer London were getting a little tiresome.

Today was no exception. Dragging bags of shopping through the town centre in the heat of the midday sun, she cursed as again, her flip-flop slipped from her foot threatening to land her on her rear in front of all the other flustered, overheated shoppers.

Regaining her balance she stormed towards the next shop, longing for the shade and the cool of the air con. Feeling pretty annoyed by this point, she barged through the double doors not paying much attention to where she was going.

The collision only fuelled her anger as she dropped most of her shopping and she was about to give the idiot a piece of mind about looking where they were going (she may have been in the wrong but she sure as hell was not going to admit it right now).

"Thanks a lot mate..." she trailed off as she looked up, and blushed slightly, stopped in her tracks by the darkest, most mischievous brown - hell, almost black - eyes she had ever seen.

Towering over her at around six foot two, he flashed her a cheeky, lopsided smile.

"I'm sorry Miss, let me get those for you," the man who she had barged into, before reading the riot act to answered in a honey-coated deep voice, with a luscious Midwestern American drawl which was certainly a touch more exotic than the usual cockney types you found around here.

She meekly accepted his offer of help and stood there, dumbstruck as he handed her the dropped shopping bags one by one; his fingers brushing hers momentarily with the last one. She couldn't't help staring as he did, the contrast between his deeply tanned, toned arms against her soft, delicately freckled ones and his slender, almost elegant fingers transfixing her for just a moment.

At the sound of him quietly clearing his throat she looked up, again meeting those eyes and realised she had been standing there like an idiot for some time.

"Oh, I'm, erm, sorry; that was my fault entirely, this heat is putting me in a foul mood and I lost my shoe and nearly fell on my arse and I was in a hurry to get inside and I should not have snapped at you like..." she blabbered on until he stopped her.

"That's quite alright Miss, my fault, should have been looking where I was going. How about I get you out of this sun and get you something to cool you down? That is, if you don't mind an old man buying you a drink." He gave her another grin and a wink with that last line. She did not mind one bit.

"Rick," the stranger offered his hand to shake.

"Hey Rick, Jenny," she said in reply, letting his take her hand. He held her hand a half second longer than necessary, and locked his eyes on hers.

As they walked back the way she had come through the town, towards the only half decent pub she could think of locally they made small talk.

He asked about her life, her job in a furniture store in a nearby town.

He told her he was in the area on business, staying near the airport and had ended up in this funny little town after taking a wrong turning.

She jokingly offered her condolences and he responded that it hadn't been all bad, with a raised eyebrow and glint in his eye.

All the while she was looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

She guessed him to be in his late fifties, though he wore it well, his messy, cropped hair a silver grey with flecks of it's once dark brown still showing in places.

He was slim, but looked strong and toned, with just a hint of a tummy starting to appear over he taut muscles, hinting at his real age.

Even so, it looked appealing, for a moment she imagined running her hands over that tummy as he pounded in and out of her.

Realising she was blushing slightly and hoping he had not noticed, she pushed the thought aside for a moment.

She continued to admire him though as she listened to him talking of his hometown in Minnesota, his hobbies etc, the usual small-talk.

He wore a white, short sleeved buttoned shirt, slightly fitted, with his sunglasses hooked over the neckline.

Below that he had beige camouflage combats on, which stopped mid-calf revealing slim, tanned legs and dark grey trekking sandals on his bare feet.

Even his feet looked good, although she usually despised feet.

The way he smiled unarmed her every time. He had thin lips, which would break into a wolfish smile revealing perfect white teeth.

Just 21 years old, she was around five foot six, with long golden, slightly red hair hanging to nearly to her waist.

Dressed in a tight white strappy vest, with no bra to cover her firm 34c breasts, and a plain denim skirt which ended midway down her creamy pale thighs.

On her feet she wore flat white flip flops with pale pink polish on her toes and a delicate silver chain around her ankle.

She was not overweight but was by no means a stick insect either. Her tummy was just softly rounded, and her thighs toned.

Her huge deep brown eyes stood out strikingly against her fair colouring and the blushed cheeks and sprinkling of freckles across her nose gave her a young, fresh faced look.

He walked with long confident strides, hands in pockets as they talked. Every so often his arm would gently brush against her, sending little shivers through her.

Slightly flushed she realised just how attracted she was to this man; she also realised in that moment that he was aware of it too, judging by the little smirk that played on his lips and the amused glint in his eye.

Upon reaching the pub, he held the open and stood aside to let her in, joking that he was "taking no chances this time."

Walking into the cool air of the pub, her skin tingled with goosebumps. He reached a hand out and rubbed her arm momentarily as though she were cold, although this could not have been further from the truth.

"Feels good to be out of that sun eh?" He stated more than asked.

He ordered their drinks, rum & coke for her and a bottled bud for him and they found a quiet corner to sit in, with a chocolate brown leather sofa and a coffee table to put their drinks and her shopping on.

The conversation flowed easily, as did the drinks and gradually the talk turned to their respective love lives, or lack thereof as it turned out.

The air inside was cool thanks to the air-con and his eyes were constantly drawn to her hardened nipples which showed clearly through the thin white material of her vest.

She saw this and the hunger she saw in his eyes turned her on, swelling the pink buds even more.

Sensing the tension, Rick did his best to relieve it a little; changing the subject of conversation by enquiring about her afternoons shopping.

"So, been treating yourself?" He asked with a nod towards the bags.

"Um, yeah, kind of felt like I needed to cheer myself up," she replied.

"Whatcha buy then? Mind if I look?" He responded, already reaching for the nearest bag.

Feeling a little anxious, Jenny realised that refusing would only make the situation more awkward than it already was, so with a sly smile she gestured Rick to go ahead.

She enjoyed the look of happy surprise on his face as he looked into the bag only to be faced with a selection of underwear, much of it on the 'daring' side, and a black card box tied with a hot pink ribbon.

Not entirely sure what to say for a moment, he partially removed a pink lace quarter-cup bra from the bag and gesturing her chest quipped "so you'll wear one of these in the bedroom but not out shopping?"

Jenny felt a flush spread from her chest up her neck to her face and blushing furiously giggled, the drink starting to take effect and make her feel a little bolder.

"Well Rick, that depends on the company I guess..."

She let the implication hang in the air as she rose from her seat and offered him another drink.

As she walked to the bar Rick let his eyes wander up her smooth legs and over her full round rear within the snug fitting skirt.

Returning to their table, Jenny set the drinks down, leaning forward slightly more than she needed to, allowing Rick a good look down he front of her top.

She sat down next to him, closer this time, twisted slightly in the seat to face him.

They continued to talk about anything and everything while they finished their drinks. Checking his watch Rick realised they had spent the whole evening in the pub talking.

"You do realise young lady that it is nearly eleven?" He said with raised eyebrows and a mocking tone of authority in his voice. "Do you often keep old men out this late?" Again, with that mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"Funnily enough Rick, no; though I'll make an exception for the right man," Jenny replied, adding; "don't suppose you'd mind escorting me home, this is no place to be walking on my own this time of night."

"Perhaps it's me you need protecting from," Rick retorted, then added, "C'mon ma'am let's get you home."

Rick scooped up the shopping bags in his left hand and offered his right arm to Jenny who linked her left arm through as they walked out into the cool night air.

The shock of the cold air hit Jenny and she suddenly felt the effects of the alcohol more strongly.

She needed a moment to find her balance again and held tightly onto Rick's arm, her breasts pushed firmly against his arm, her nipples - hard from the cold - not escaping his notice.

Steadying herself with her right hand against his chest she giggled "oops, honestly I'm not that drunk, I'm sure the walk home will clear my head anyway."

With her hand still on his chest and her body pressed against him she looked up into his eyes, which stared into hers intensely for just a moment.

Then his face broke into a grin as he said with a laugh in his voice, "Right missy, it's home for you."

They walked the mile or so to her home making conversation about various misdemeanours they had committed on past evenings out under the influence.

The cool air and the walk did clear Jenny's head mostly by the time they neared her street.

Rick had his arm draped protectively around her shoulders, partly to aid her balance and partly to keep her warm as she sobered up a little.

Now though, she slid her arm around his waist as they walked, letting her hand caress his lower back gently then rest just above his ass.

From time to time she let her fingers stroke up and down his left hand side, bringing goosebumps to his flesh under his shirt.

Wondering for a moment if this young woman was intentionally teasing him or just being affectionate he looked down into her eyes.

She stopped walking and looked back up at him, resting her head against his shoulder and saying in a low voice, "I'm not as drunk as you think Rick; I certainly know my own mind well enough to know I want you to come home with me tonight..."

Clearing his throat, more to give himself a second to think before responding to this Rick looked down at the pretty thing in front of him.

He could not deny, many times this evening he had wondered how those young thighs would feel wrapped around him and how tight her sweet young pussy might be.

Something about this woman was bringing out another side of him too, a side that he hadn't seen for some time.

It wasn't as though she was a girl, she was 21 she had told him, a woman and she was no innocent either, but she looked so damned young, hell he was old enough to be her father.

Before he had chance to figure out his reply to her statement she pushed herself against him, then ran her hands slowly over his shoulders, down over his chest and rested them against his stomach.

Feeling his muscles tense at her touch she stared playfully into his eyes, which looked an inky black in this light, as her right hand went further, firmly stroking his rock hard cock through his clothes.

"You can try and be the gentleman if you like, say you don't want to, but I know you do Rick," she purred in his ear.

Rick stood completely still for a moment, hands at his sides, still holding her shopping in his left hand.

"Come home with me Rick," Jenny murmured.

The words seemed to break his trance and Rick took Jenny's hand saying in a low, barely audible voice "which is your place?"

Jenny gestured an alleyway leading between two shops on the main road, "Just down there, I live above the solicitors."

Leading her hurriedly by the hand Rick all but dragged her into the alley.

Dropping the shopping at his feet he pressed her back against the wall, standing over her, one hand on the wall beside her head he asked, "You sure you want this? You can say no anytime."

"I want you Rick, I have done since I walked right into you," the young woman stated.

This was all he needed to hear and he slid his right hand round the back of her neck, holding her firmly while his left hand supported his weight against the wall.

He dipped his head and pressed his lips hard against her soft ones. Pulling back for just a second before kissing her again, her hands grabbing his waist and pulling him against her.

Jenny parted her soft lips and sucked Rick's bottom lip between them, biting slightly as he groaned against her mouth, his erection pushing hard into her tummy.

Rick pushed her lips apart and forced his tongue into her mouth, pushing it against hers tasting the hint of rum and coke on her still.

Leaning his weight against Jenny, pushing her into the wall Rick let his other hand wander down her arm, then back up her side finally cupping her left breast in his hand at last.

He felt his cock swell more as he heard the moan escape her lips.

Pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he squeezed her firm breast in his palm, Rick felt Jenny pushing her body back against his, his thigh between her legs and she rocked her hips slightly back and fore, working her pussy against it.

"Wanna take this inside baby?" Rick murmured against her ear as he let his teeth nip gently along her neck.

"Mmmmm maybe in a minute" Jenny replied with a playful giggle.

Her hands were at his waist, unbuttoning his trousers right then and there.

"Hey! hey, sure you don't want to go inside first?" He laughed.

"We will, in a minute, I love to be outside like this, anyone can see us," she replied.

Rick was about to protest again when he felt her warm fingers wrapped around his shaft.

His voice caught in his throat as she pulled it from his trousers and began stroking him firmly, letting her thumb slide over the head, spreading the drop of precum that escaped as she pumped it in her hand.

"Oh god," Rick moaned as he placed his hands against the wall either side of her to support himself.

He watched Jenny staring in his eyes as she slid down the wall to crouch in front of him, her skirt catching against the rough brickwork and riding up around her waist.

Quickly licking her lips Jenny smiled as she let her tongue slip over the swollen head of his hard cock.

Never breaking eye contact she swirled her tongue around it then licked his cock from base to tip slowly, one hand holding it at the base, the other massaging his balls.

Parting her pink lips, she slipped the head of his cock into her hot mouth, sealing her lips around him tightly and sucking him in deeper. All the while her tongue darting over the head, swirling and flicking against him.

Sliding her mouth down along his shaft, and back again, deeper each time she sucked him.

One hand continued massaging his balls as the other slipped between her own thighs and slid under the elastic of her white thong, fingers gliding over the wetness that was building there.

His cock twitching in Jenny's mouth, Rick brought one hand down to grab her hair.

She was sucking him so good and he ached to cum in her sweet little mouth, the heat and the wetness, the sight of this pretty young woman rubbing her pussy as she sucked him off driving him over the edge.

Losing his control a little he began thrusting against her face.

The head of his thick rock hard cock was hitting the back of her throat, making a gag a little. She tried pulling back but he held her in place by her long hair as he pushed against the back of her mouth.

Despite a slight feeling of panic as the cock in her mouth gagged her Jenny was deeply turn on by being treated this way.

Her fingers worked faster over her clit and her juices soaked right through her cotton thong and made her thighs damp.

She wasn't used to being used this way but she liked it, Rick knew what he wanted and he seemed to know what she wanted better than she did herself.

Driven on by Rick's moans she opened her mouth further, tried to relax her throat to take more of him.

Fighting the urge to gag she pushed her tongue out as far as she could, stretching her throat open as he pushed his cock all the way down.

With his balls grinding against her chin she worked her tongue over the underside of his cock as she felt it swell again as he shot his load down her throat.

It was more than she could take and she pulled her mouth back a little, tasting the rest of his cum as it hit her tongue.

She moaned, nearly cumming herself as she swallowed it all before gently slipping his cock from her mouth.

Looking up into Rick's face she lent back against the wall, legs open, stroking her clit in fast circles, needing to cum so badly.

With a little laugh Rick pulled her fingers from her thong, saying, "No you don't, not yet."

He then pulled her to her feet, placing her fingers in his mouth and tasting her pussy on them. "Inside; now," He told her, grabbing her wrist in one hand, the bags with the other.

Once inside the front door, Rick followed Jenny as she walked up the stairs, letting his eyes settle on her arse as she climbed the steps.

Reaching the top she turned to Rick and reached her hand out to him, he took hold of it firmly and let her lead him into her bedroom.

Inside the room, Jenny turned on a small lamp, the room gently lit up.

Rick took her into his arms, more gently this time and kissed her lips slowly, sucking slightly on them.

Running his strong hands through her hair he worked his way down the side of her neck, pausing here and there to gently nip the soft tender skin before moving on to run his lips along her collar bone softly.

She sighed softly as he worked the straps of her vest down over her shoulders. Somehow, despite the gentler approach he was taking now he still seemed to control her, own her. She knew she would do anything he asked of her right now.

He was making her shiver, running his fingertips over her back, up over her shoulders and down her arms while his mouth explored the soft skin of her breasts.

She let her head fall back, her long hair tickling the small of her back, her hands gripping his shoulders for balance as he knelt in front of her, running his hands over her stomach as his mouth found her nipple and sucked gently.

One hand came up to roll and pinch the other and Jenny moaned out loud, her body tingling at his touch. Rick kissed softly down over her stomach, looking up at her face as he let his tongue explore her belly button.

Rick unbuttoned the front of her skirt and eased it, along with her vest which was still around her waist down over her hips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In His Hands...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds