• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 05

MILF Chronicles Ch. 05

Chapter 5: Sherry Fulfills a Fantasy

Our sex life was definitely better since we "joined" the club, even though I felt like we were losing control of our lives. The problem was, I couldn't see a way out that didn't involve catastrophic consequences for our family, so we would have to remain Alex's playthings for now.

On Tuesday I was at my desk finishing up my work day when I received a call on my cell phone from Sherry. "Hello Dear, what's up?" I answered.

"Alex just called me. He wants me to go directly from work to his house for a "club function." she said quietly.

"OK, well I guess I'm making supper tonight." I sighed. "I assume he didn't ask for me too."

"No, he said it was solo tonight. The strange thing is he asked if I was wearing one of my professional outfits today, and when I told him I was he said 'Good, then you won't have to go home and change.' Isn't that weird?"

"It is," I admitted, "but it doesn't change anything. You still have to go. Call me when you are on your way home."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and then hung up. I wondered what Alex was up to, but I knew better than to ask him. Actually I did not remember seeing him at the office at all during the day, which really wasn't unusual, but it meant I wouldn't have the chance to run into him and maybe catch in an unguarded moment.

I drove home, my thoughts on my wife and what she might be going through, and I almost ran a red light. "I have to pay attention to my driving." I scolded myself and pushed my concerns about Sherry out of my mind. I met that task with limited success, but at least I made it home alive.

When supper was finished I read a book to the children after which they sat down to watch a video before bed time. Shortly after that the phone rang and Sherry's cell phone number came up on the caller-id. I answered it quickly.

"I'm on my way home." My wife's familiar voice sounded in my ear.

"Are you OK?" I asked nervously.

"I'm fine. I'll tell you all about it later. How are the kids?"

"They're OK; watching a video right now. They asked where you were and I told them you had to work late." I answered, happy for a little mundane talk about the family.

"That's good. I should be home before they have to go to bed, so I can spend a little time with them. I have to go now so I can drive." She never liked to talk on the cell phone while driving.

"OK, I love you very much. Bye."

"I love you too. Bye." She replied, the small familiar 'click' sound informing me that she hung up.

Even though she said she was 'fine', her voice had an edge to it that worried me. Jolene was true to her word and arrived home about a half hour before the children's bed time and spent it all with them. Meanwhile I made her supper which she wolfed down after the kids were safely in their beds. Then we retired to the living room where Sherry recounted her experiences of the evening.

Sherry's account: When I arrived at Alex's place I walked right in as he had instructed on the phone. Alex and two other men were sitting in the living room drinking some sort of dark liquid out of expensive looking tumblers. I did not recognize the other two men. They were around forty or forty-five years old, I guessed, and dressed in business suits. One of the men was about six feet tall and a little over weight, but the other one was probably four or five inches shorter and quite rotund.

Alex stood up and gave me a hug and pulled me aside. "I need you do as you are told, and I don't want any backtalk or hesitation." He said.

"You want me to have sex with these guys?" I asked, fearful of the answer.

"I want you to do as you are told, and just in case you are getting cold feet and are maybe thinking that the release of your video might not be so bad compared to what I'm asking you to do, consider this." He said as he held up a small silver card. No, it was a small gadget the size of a credit card with an LCD display showing a six digit number.

"Shit!" I thought, "That's my SecureToken card for accessing my company's network from home! I thought I had lost that, how did he get it?" My facial expression must have told him how alarmed I was.

"That's right, this is your card. I took it out of your purse when you were sucking me off at the bar. I used it to access the network at the company where you work." He claimed, but he didn't know my PIN, so he must be bluffing.

"You really shouldn't use the last four digits of your social security number as a PIN, it's not secure. So now maybe you believe me. What I did was install a logic bomb. If I don't reset it every day it will go off and plant entries into the corporate database that makes it look like you have been embezzling from your company for some time." He told me. I was stunned. "Remember that credit card I had you use at the mall? The forged records will lead back to that and the ATM records and video, not to mention the store records. This will prove beyond any doubt that you were embezzling money from your company and spending it on yourself."

"I could lose my job! I could go to jail!" I sobbed.

"Pull yourself together," he hissed at me, "now is not the time to fall apart. You are safe as long as you do what you are told." He handed me back my SecureToken card and I put it in my pocket.

I took a deep breath and steeled myself for what was to come. For some reason it was important to Alex that I please these men, so I made up my mind to do just that, even though it almost certainly meant that I would be having sex with both of them. This didn't appeal to me; I had gotten kind of used to Alex, Marc, Brian, and Johnny, but this was different. I didn't think I could possibly enjoy sex with these guys, so I would have to fake it completely.

"What'd I say guys? Isn't she exactly as I described?" Alex asked, turning to the two men.

"Oh yeah!" "Fucking 'a!" Were the responses.

Alex handed me glass of wine and motioned for me to sit down in a chair across from the two men. Alex took up position behind them.

"So Sherry, Alex tells us you are a professional woman. What do you do?" The fat man asked.

"I'm a manager in the finance department of a large company in the city." I answered, careful not to supply too many details and hoping they wouldn't ask for any.

"So, you manage a bunch of accountants all day. Sounds boring." The tall man said.

"That and attend boring meetings, yeah." I agreed. From the look of it they were used to being told they were right, so why rock the boat.

"He also tells us that you are married and have two kids. Is that right?" Fat man continued the questioning.

"Yes, that's correct." I answered evenly.

"Sounds perfectly normal to me," Tall man opined. "What do you do for excitement?"

"Yeah, a good looking gal like you must need some excitement from time to time." Fat man added.

I took a big sip of my wine as I considered my response. It was obvious they were baiting me, but should I take it, or act coy. I decided to play the innocent housewife. "Sometimes my husband takes me out for dinner and dancing."

They all smiled making me a little nervous. I took a another big swig of the wine. It was disappearing fast.

"What kind of dancing?" Tall man wanted to know.

"I'm not sure what you're asking." I replied, now not sure where they were going with this question.

"I think what he as asking was whether you dance WITH your husband or FOR your husband." Fat man clarified. Only I still was not sure what he was asking.

Tall man must have seen the confusion on my face. "Jesus girl, do you do the striptease for your husband?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed, blushing. "Sometimes." Now I knew where they were heading.

"Fuck, I'd sure like to see that!" Fat man blurted out.

"Actually, that can be arranged." Alex spoke up for the first time since the questioning had started. "You see, Sherry is quite the hot MILF and loves to dance for my guests, don't you dear?"

For some reason that embarrassed me and I couldn't meet their eyes. I also couldn't speak, so I just nodded yes.

"Doesn't she look like Margaret when she sits like that?" One of Alex's guests asked the other.

"Yeah, she does." The other replied.

When I first arrived I thought that maybe these two men were members in Alex's club, but now I was not so sure. Maybe Margaret was someone they worked with; someone they desired but was out of reach. That would explain why Alex wanted me dressed professionally. I was to be the surrogate for Margaret, but one that would fulfill their fantasies. This made me shudder inside, but not out of excitement.

This also made me reevaluate Alex's motives in the MILF club. Originally I had thought the club existed only to satisfy his sick sexual urges, but now I was thinking that was only a fringe benefit. Perhaps the primary purpose of the club was to get power over the women in the club (and by proxy their husbands) and to curry favor with business associates all for financial gain.

The sound of music snapped me out of my reverie and I looked up startled. All three men were looking at me expectantly. Alex made a motion for me to get up. I guessed that it was time for me to dance. I gulped down the last of my wine and stood up.

I started dancing like I had learned from Jill, which was not as easy because of the longer dress skirt that I was wearing; it wasn't designed for such motion. The men seemed to like it as they had huge smiles, but apparently I was taking too long because soon Alex was making motions that I should take off my suit coat.

I did this as sexily as I could and dropped it on the chair I had been sitting on. It was a $200 outfit after all, I didn't want it getting ruined. Alex was making the 'hurry up' signal, so I immediately started unbuttoning my blouse. When I dropped it with my suit coat and turned around the two new men hooted. I was wearing a plain white bra, but apparently that's what they would expect Margaret wear, so it was exciting.

I didn't take much time in getting rid of the skirt either since it was making the dancing difficult. Again they hooted even though I was wearing plain white cotton panties. Now I could dance more erotically, to the delight of the Alex's guests. I wanted to get this over, so I danced over to the men and pushed my tits into the face of Tall man and asked him in a soft voice to unhook the front clasp on my bra. He wasn't shy and once he had it unhooked he pulled me closer using the two halves of my bra until his nose was nestled in the valley between my tits. After a moment he let me go and I removed the bra and tossed it to him.

I shook my tits in their faces like Jill had taught me and they grabbed them, pulling on my nipples. Despite the fact that I was not attracted to them, all this had the effect of making them hard. They started calling me names like "slut" and "bitch" and telling me to "lose the panties". So I teased them a little by pulling the waistband out and acting like I was going to pull them down, but then pulling them up instead, tight into my pussy. They liked that at first, but then renewed their calls to "lose the panties." Finally I pulled them all the way down in one quick move and kicked them over to Fat man. He picked them up, put them in his face, and inhaled deeply.

"Fucking ambrosia." He told Tall man with a big grin.

Now I was totally naked and I danced as erotically as I could, running my hands over my tits and pussy, playing with them for the amusement of these two strangers. The next part was the most difficult: the lap dance. I positioned myself in front of Fat man, figuring I would get him out of the way first. I wiggled my ass in his face and he surprised me with a good slap. I turned around and climbed up onto his lap. I tried to grind my bare pussy into his crotch, but his big belly made it difficult; I had to push my hips forward and lean back to get the right angle. He pulled on my nipples, but otherwise let me do all the work.

When I pulled back to move over to his friend, he reached down and put his fat finger into my pussy. It slid in easily. "Her cunt is gushing." He proclaimed, and it was. I didn't know why; neither of these guys were turning me on. In fact, the entire situation was kind of degrading.

I climbed off of him and moved over to Tall man. I wiggled my ass for him too, and when I turned around and started settling onto his lap I noticed that he already had his cock out. It was long and thin with a pronounced curve. I ground directly against his cock with my bare pussy as I performed my lap dance. From his squirming I guessed that he was enjoying the contact. I certainly liked it when his cock bumped up onto my clit.

"Enough teasing, bitch!" He exclaimed as he pulled me up and thrust into me in one motion. "Fuck me now."

I knew what to do and bounced up and down enthusiastically trying to get him off as quickly as possible. I tried not think about who I was screwing and just concentrate on the feelings of his hard, hot shaft slicing in and out, the head rubbing my g-spot on every stroke. Just as it started to feel really good he gasped that he wanted to cum in my mouth, so I knelt in front of him and started sucking on his cock. That's when I felt Fat man behind me pushing his cock into my pussy. I could hardly feel it, so I knew it must be small.

Tall man groaned and pumped his jism into my mouth; there wasn't that much so I easily swallowed it all.

"Did she swallow it?" Fat man grunted.

"Yeah, her mouth is fucking great." Tall man sighed.

"Oh, man what a slut. I can't believe how wet she is. Fuck me slut, fuck me hard." Grunted the Fat man behind me, thrusting his tiny dick aggressively into my sloppy pussy. I wasn't really enjoying it since I could hardly feel him, but I pushed back in rhythm with his thrusts anyway and tried to act like I was enjoying it. He took this as a go ahead to get rougher and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back.

"You love this, don't you cunt? You love fucking strange men while your husband stays home and takes care of your children." He hissed through gritted teeth.

He was pulling harder and harder on my hair and I just wanted it to end, so I moaned "Yes, baby, I love feeling your cock in my wet pussy. Fuck me hard, give me what my husband can't." He started grunting and thrusting faster so I said "Yeah, cum with me now baby." And for the first time in my life I faked an orgasm. This caused his cock to spurt pathetically a couple of times into my pussy and then he collapsed. I almost hoped that I had given him a heart attack, but no such luck.

They rested for a while, talking about me like I wasn't there, saying things like "how about those tits", and "don't you just love that shaved pussy". They discussed trying a DP and told me to use my mouth and hands to get them hard again. I was able to eventually get Tall man hard again, but no matter how much I sucked on Fat man's little dick I was not able to get him hard. And let me tell you, it was not any fun trying. So Tall man settled for a solo fuck while Fat man watched and played with his limp dick, probably trying to get hard again.

Since it was his second time I thought he would last quite a while, but after only five minutes or so he rammed his thin cock deep into me and I felt it jerk a couple of times. He was finished for the night, and his buddy still could not get hard, but that did not stop him from crawling between my legs announcing "I just have to get a taste of that pussy!"

He was pretty good with his mouth and managed to get me off. I guess that's the way he compensated for his little dick. They really seemed to enjoy watching me cum, and I didn't mind it too much myself. It wasn't as good as cumming on a good hard cock, and it left me wanting more, which didn't make any sense because these two revolted me. Of course, they had to call me a slut for having an orgasm, which kind of hurt, but I guess that was part of their fantasy. I think they were still imagining I was Margaret.

After that I got dressed as they joked that I was taking home their "loads" to my wimpy husband. Whatever. Alex came over to give me a hug and I thought that maybe he was trying to let me know that he felt bad about the whole thing, but was I wrong.

"Say good-bye to them and thank them for a good time." He whispered into my ear as he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good night, boys. Thanks for the good time." I said as sweetly and convincingly as I could manage. They just snickered and told me they were available any time if I got tired of my husband. Believe it or not, that was the most degrading part of the evening.

End of Sherry's account.

By the time she finished Sherry was almost crying and I pulled her to me and just held her telling her how much I loved her. What else could I do? Anger and rage welled up inside of me. I just wanted to go to Alex and rip his head off. But I couldn't give into those feelings right now, my wife needed me to be calm and strong, so with a great mental effort I pushed it all back down into the pit it came from.

Once I regained control of my emotions I realized that Alex probably wanted me to get angry so that I couldn't think straight. It was another way to control us. I knew that I needed to keep a clear head, no matter how unfeeling it made me appear. Somehow I had to get us out of this mess, and I needed to be ready when an opportunity presented itself.

Sherry must have been thinking along the same lines. "Do you really think he hacked my company's database?" She asked.

"Maybe." I said, pausing to think about it. "He did have your access card and he guessed your PIN. He's also very smart, so I think at this point we have to assume the threat is real."

"Oh, god." Sherry cried. "How will we ever get free of him?"

"I don't know, but I promise you we will." I said with more conviction than I felt.

"Just tell me that you are being careful. I don't want him getting something on you again."

"Don't worry, I've installed security software on my PDA that automatically encrypts everything. I've also popped for a new keyboard at work that uses fingerprint technology along with a password to log onto the network. It was well worth the four hundred dollars. I just have to make sure that I always lock the computer when I leave my cube. I'm keeping a close eye on things; he won't frame me again." I reassured her.

"I hope so. Just don't forget what you keep saying: he's wicked smart." She admonished.

"Don't worry, I won't forget." And I wouldn't. Somehow I had to beat him, but was I clever enough?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 916 milliseconds