• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann and I Ch. 01

Ann and I Ch. 01

123

Ann and I first met in college. I was 19, she 18. I stopped by her dorm room to visit her roomie, and found her there alone. She was in a knee length robe with only a belt holding it closed. She was not expecting any visitors, and didn't really know me, but knew I was Gail's friend, so she invited me in. She was getting ready to hit the shower before heading to class, but decided that she had enough time to put up a couple of posters first. This is what she was getting ready to do when I knocked, so I offered to help her.

Her robe was of a light cotton material, and I could clearly see that she was braless. I watched as she unrolled several posters, trying to decide what to put where. She probably didn't notice that the belt loosened somewhat with her efforts. As she put one poster down and picked up the next, the gap in the front of her gown widened to the point where I could see the inside swell of her right breast and caught glimpses of her right leg all the way up to her thigh as she moved about.

None of this got by me, and I was getting as heated as any red blooded 19 yr old could.

The hard-on in my jeans could scarcely be missed as I watched her bend over her desk to look for the tape. She asked me to be a sweetheart and climb up on Gail's bed and hold a poster on the wall so she could see how it looked. This would put my hard dick at her eye level, and who was I to say no? I could see her face flush as her eyes moved back and forth between the poster and my hard on. She said she wanted my opinion, so she climbed onto the bed and reached up to hold the poster at the top where I was holding it. The sides of her robe were just about meeting in front now, where the belt was valiantly trying to keep the two sides together. We were face to face almost touching, me with a hard dick and her with a robe barely closed. She was almost on her toes trying to reach the top of the poster as I climbed off the bed to get a better look.

And get a look I did. As she stood there, stretched as she was, right at my eye level, with her robe barely holding itself together, and her legs shifting to hold herself up on the bed, I had to reach down and adjust my dick. I was so hard that it was bent against the front of my jeans and it hurt. She watched as I had to adjust myself. I said sorry, and she said she understood, no problem. But she made no motion to cover up, just asked me my opinion of the poster position. I told her she should probably lower it some, which she did. As she dropped her arm, the robe that had been stretched so taught now proceeded to gap open at the top. Her tit was now completely out in view. I told her that it was now perfect, so she asked me to hand her the tape. I handed her the tape from the desk, and as she reached to take it from me, the lower portion of her robe opened, and I got a glimpse of a beautifully shaved pussy right at eye level.

She turned to tape the poster to the wall, and then reached for my hand so I could help her down from the bed. Now we were face to face and I had to go for it. I mean, she was standing in front of me practically naked. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me for a hot, wet, tongue thrusting kiss. I held onto her gorgeous ass and pulled her against my swollen dick. That's when we heard the key in the lock. Shit! Roommates have such shitty timing.

We quickly fixed ourselves and greeted Gail, who looked at us as if she knew exactly what we'd been up to. It was painfully obvious, especially in my pants. Ann broke the tension, saying "Gees, I still gotta get a shower before I dress for class. Thanks for all your help with the poster." With that, she grabbed a towel and headed down the hall to the shower. I sat down to chat with Gail, who I had originally come to visit. We chatted till Ann got back, and I excused myself and left so she could change. I now had a new reason to visit the 12th floor.

We discover Ann likes to show off.

Needless to say Ann and I quickly became an item. She lived in a coed dorm, mine was all male. She had a car, so we weren't trapped on campus. We hung out with the girls on her floor and my roommate and his girlfriend. Lotsa good times were had by all. It was the end of the seventies and the partying was hot and heavy. As the weather got warmer we started making trips to the Jersey Shore, where her parents lived. They had a room they let us stay in, and we would spend most days hangin out on the beach and walkin the boards.

There was a shirt style that had made its first appearance that summer. They were tie-dyed t-shirts, cut like an upside down triangle, and they were rather deeply fringed on the bottom edge. They were meant to be worn as a bikini top cover up. Well we were walkin down the boardwalk, me in swim shorts with a t-shirt on top. Ann had on her yellow bikini with a t-shirt on top. We were really pretty much beyond playing most of the shill games by this time, but we noticed that one had started giving away these shirts as prizes. Since the wheel didn't have too many numbers, I decided to risk a quarter.

As I started to guide Ann to the stall, she saw where we were headed, and she got a kind of funny, deer in the headlights, look in her eyes. She said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna win you one of these shirts."I said.

"I don't know..."

"Come on, you'd look really hot in one of these."

She observed that it didn't cover her as much as her t-shirt did. She said she was afraid that she might get a sunburn. I was thinkin that sunburn might not be her only reservation, but I said, "Don't worry honey, we may not even win the shirt, but if we do, we'll just go hit up your friends for some sun block."

As she had grown up not far from the boardwalk, we frequently ran into friends of hers visiting the beach. Far more guy friends than girl friends. Most were not in college like we were. Most worked in the local trades (carpenters, plumbers, fishermen). At least one of these guys was a former boyfriend. The guys were always nice and friendly when we ran into them, and seemed to treat me as just another member of the group.

She got a funny sort of look on her face and said she'd wear it if I wanted her to, but we would have to get some lotion on her right away. I promised we would, and just had to kiss her. Her nipples were getting hard under her little yellow bikini top as we stepped up to the bar. Ann noticed that instead of one number for a quarter, we could get 3 for fifty cents. I think the thought of putting on the little fringy shirt was beginning to heat her up. Well, of course we picked 3 numbers, and of course we won. The guy running the wheel was really checkin out her perky nips as he handed her the chit and told her to pick out a shirt. She wanted me to pick one; I wanted her to pick one. Finally she decided to let the wheel guy pick one for her.

Well, if I had to guess, he gave her the smallest, skimpiest one he had. It was a thin white t-shirt that had some multi colored swirls on it. The neck had been cut out to widen it at top. V cut several inches down the front center. The arms were cut off, and the armholes widened, so it literally hung by two strips of cloth over the shoulders and fell down over the tits in front and down to about mid back behind. There was nothing to connect the front half and back half together except for a small strip of cloth about 2 inches below her armpit. There sure wasn't much to it, and as she held it in her hand she looked down at it and I heard her say "How can I wear this?"

I think the guy running the booth thought she meant that she didn't quite know how to put it on, so he said "Here, take that shirt off and I'll show you how to do it."

Before she could react to this, I said "Here, let me help." And I reached down to just below her ass, grabbed the bottom of the shirt she was wearing and I began to pull it up. This was the moment of truth, and sure enough, Ann raised her arms and allowed me to pull it up and over her head. The booth guy was really enjoying watching as her teeny little yellow bikini came into view. As the shirt came over her head, she caught him leering, and her nipples went up another notch.

This is probably a good time for a description. Anne is a hot little 5'4" dark Italian firecracker. Her 34B tits were slightly hanging in the little yellow slings of her top, her nipples poking prominently out front. The top was the type that you could adjust the width of the cup as the fabric rode on an enclosed string. The bottoms were a very flimsy yellow material stretched tightly over her very pouchy pussy mound. You could just see the separation of her pussy lips by the center seam of her bottoms.

As I stood behind her with my hand on her ass, pushing her closer to this guy that I was going to let dress her, I felt her give a little shiver. She raised her hands above her head and he helped her slip her head and arms into this little slip of cloth. He tried not to be too obvious as he copped a couple of feels as he pretended to help get the cloth and fringe to drape properly. Ann had closed her eyes and seemed content to enjoy his hands on her as long as I wasn't objecting. This was all getting me very hot. When the booth guy ran out of excuses for squeezing my girlfriend's tits, she turned to give me my first good look. God was she hot. I gave her a little spin and just as I expected the front and back swirled away from her body. The cloth lasted to just below her nipples, from there on it was all fringe. The point that formed on her belly seemed to naturally guide my eyes down to her little packed yellow pussy pouch. I couldn't resist as I reached down and ran my finger under the leg band of her bikini to check to see if she was wet. As I ran my finger from front to back an forward again, my fingertip easily separated her sopping wet pussy lips. I took the crotch of her bikini bottom and pulled it together between swollen pussy lips and pulled my hand away.

I guess I pushed it a little too far as she smacked me on the arm and reached down with both hands to fix the crotch of her suit. She gave her boob squeezing friend a nice flash of her pussy as she pulled her crotch piece out of her pussy and worked it back over her swollen wet lips. She flashed him a grin, said thanks, and turned to start away. The guy winked at me and said have fun as I turned to join her.

Boy were we attracting some attention now as we started walking down the boardwalk. My dick was like a fat sausage in my bathing suit, but I was less exposed, because my t-shirt hung down over my trunks. Ann wasn't nearly as covered. In the bright sun, she really stood out in the white scrap of cloth that flipped up in the steady breeze to allow peeks at her jiggling tits in her little yellow bikini top. If she raised her arm at all, you could clearly see the side of her breast. From the rear her ass was not even half covered by the tiny bottoms. But the best part was the front. Her juices had wet the front of her bikini bottom, making it virtually transparent. I don't know if she knew it or not, but every bit of her naked pouty little pussy was on show for every guy we passed. And plenty of them were looking.

Ann said, "Honey, this has got me very worked up"

"Me too "I said "you look very sexy"

"Not too slutty?"

"No, just a little slutty."

"Good cause I wouldn't want to give the guys the wrong idea"

"The guys are enjoying looking, just like I am."

"Not these guys walking past, I mean my friends. Help me look for them on the beach. I need to get some lotion on before I burn."

Oh shit! THOSE guys. I forgot all about my promise to get her some lotion. Just as I was beginning to wonder if letting her friends see her like this would be a good idea, she pointed to the beach and said "There's Mike!"

There on a blanket were 3 of her friends from high school. Her old flame Mike, and his friends Pete and Kurt. As she pulled me down onto the beach and headed toward their blanket, she waved her arm and called out to Mike. All three of them turned and waved back as they saw us heading their way. As Ann was leading me, they all had a great view of my girlfriends bikini covered tits and beautiful naked pussy. I thought their eyes were going to pop out of their heads.

As we got to their blanket, they all stood up to greet us. I only got handshakes. But each guy took a turn first holding Ann at arm's length to give her a good look over, then a hug, and lots of exclamations about how much they liked her outfit. The looking and touching seemed to go on a bit longer than necessary, but everyone had a turn or two checking Ann's bikini out. Ann sure didn't mind the attention. Her nipples were now fully back at full mast. All the hugging and touching were leading to some other full masts. And none of these guys was very shy about them. More than one hard on was obviously rubbed against my girlfriend's cooch.

They welcomed us to join them. They noted the obvious, that there wasn't much room left on the blanket. They said they could probably squeeze Ann in (a real sacrifice, I'm sure) but I was welcome to pull up some sand next to them. As I was spreading my t-shirt on the sand to sit on, Mike was busy moving the cooler from the blanket to make room for Ann to sit. Ann sat down where the cooler had been and immediately jumped back up. She had sat right into a puddle of ice water that had sloshed out of the cooler when Mike moved it. The ice water had not only shocked her ass, it had turned the back side of her bikini panties as see through as her wet pussy had made the front. So now my cutie is standing up, almost completely naked from the tits down, on a crowded NJ beach, trying to get the ice cubes out of her bottoms. I was enjoying watching this spectacle, so I was a little slow to get up to help her. Not the guys on the blanket! They were up like a shot, trying to calm her down with apologies and helping to rub the wetness off her bottom. They were even reaching into her panty to scoop out stray bits of ice. It was like an R rated Three Stooges episode. Quite a few heads were turning to watch these three hunky guys groping the naked backside of the little Italian cutie.

I figured it might be a good time to attempt to reassert my presence before things got any more carried away. I said "Honey, are you ok?"

"Oh, Richard, I'll be fine. Just a little cold and wet."

Kurt offered me a beer as they all resettled on the now sandy blanket. Ann started to explain about winning the shirt and then needing some sun block. "That was when I saw you guys. I figured maybe you could fix me up."

Ann had not been very careful as she was squeezing in between the guys, and I noticed that the bottom of her suit was gaping away from her leg a bit and some pink pussy was peeking out. She was distracted by the guys checking out her new shirt and her new bikini underneath. Mike was busy holding Ann's shirt away from her tits so he could admire the bikini top underneath. He seemed to be mesmerized by the way the cups could be either spread apart or narrowed by sliding it along its little string. He wasn't fooling anybody, but I wasn't gonna make a fuss if Ann wasn't gonna stop him. He was the guy that she had been going out with at the end of her senior year, the summer before she went off to college. She told me they never got much further than some heavy petting. She had tried to suck his dick once, but it was just too fat for her to get her mouth around, so she ended up jackin him off and having him come on her tits. She also told me that he was good at making her come with both fingers and mouth.

So here is this guy that she used to play with, toying with the material covering her boobs and she wasn't objecting a bit. In fact she was breathing a little heavy and she was just a little too focused on his fingers as they began to close the sides of the material so that it was just covering her nipple. As she became aware that he was playing with her tit on a public beach surrounded by people, his fingers finished bringing the material together over the center of her breast and his fingers very obviously began to roll her nipple. He only did it for a couple of seconds. She let out a little moan, and Mike says "Hey, just let me see something." As he continues to hold the new fringe shirt out of the way with one hand, his other leaves her nipple to reach over and repeat the procedure on the other side. "I just wanna see how this looks under that new top."

All eyes are now on Ann's tits as the globes are now hanging out all around the vertical strips of material just covering her hard nipples. Mike pulls the front of the skimpy shirt back over her nearly naked breasts and helps her stand back up. The view was magnificent. The lower edges of her nearly naked tits were just visible through the fringe. Pete asked her to get him a beer while she was up. Ann blushed a little as she bent over and reached into the cooler. The view was nothing but naked tits hanging down on either side, and barely contained pouty pussy lips from the back. I'm sure Ann appreciated the view she was providing, cause as she stood back up, her eyes caught mine and she gave me a little smile to make sure I was ok with all this. Since the guys eyes were all on Ann, I took a second to grab my hard on to outline just how much I was enjoying the Ann show. She blew me a little kiss and sat back down with the guys.

Everyone seemed ready to lie down when Kurt commented on how much sand was on the blanket. So they all got up to shake the blanket off. Pete was checking out Ann's crotch and commented on the amount of sand that was stuck to her wet suit bottom. Ann blushed as she realized once again just how much she was showing off and who she was showing off to. The sand actually was blocking the view some and I don't think anyone really wanted that, so when Mike suggested that this might be a good time for a little dip, everyone readily agreed. Since I was still working on my first beer, Ann handed me the beer she had just gotten out of the cooler, and said "Since you're still drinkin your beer, would you be a dear and hang out here and watch our stuff?"

I smiled at her and said of course I would. "Just leave your shirt on the blanket." With that, she pulled her top off and without bothering to straighten her cups, the four of them headed off into the ocean. I loved watching her boobs bouncing and her near naked little ass as she headed off with her friends.

Now she usually takes forever to get up the courage and the rhythm of the breakers before she makes her way out far enough to swim comfortably. It's getting past the breakers without getting knocked down that is the hardest part. Not today. As they approached the water, Mike grabbed one arm, Pete grabbed the other and they just dragged Ann right into the surf. The two of them simply muscled her right through a breaking wave. As they got her through this first wave it became apparent that her little bikini wasn't up to this abuse. This first wave simply pushed the string of fabric off her right breast, but it dragged her bottoms down almost to her knees. As the guys holding her were checking to make sure she hadn't been drowned, Kurt came up behind her and pulled her pants up almost back into place before the next wave hit. Kurt was so focused on what he was doing with her bottoms that he didn't see the next wave approaching. But Pete and Mike did. Just before the wave pounded my little honey they bodily picked her up out of harm's way. Nobody bothered to tell Kurt the plan. As he still had a firm grasp of her bikini panty with both hands, she was lifted up and he was bowled over backward by the wave. Thank goodness he was able to hang onto the suit as he was knocked down. By the time he scrambled to his feet clutching this tiny scrap of cloth, Pete and Mike had succeeded in dragging her out into deeper water. Neither of the two guys with Ann was yet aware of her panty less state. He checked out the tiny yellow brief and realized that one of the ties had given way. He realized that it was possible that Ann may not yet realize she is panty less. He tucked her bottom into the crotch of his suit and went to join the rest of the bathers.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann and I Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds